AND.... JUST WHO IS THE PUPPET MASTER???
7 responses | 0 likes
Started by 12345 - May 7, 2023, 9:44 a.m.
Comments
By metmike - May 7, 2023, 1:27 p.m.
Like Reply

She's very mixed up about Obama running the White House.

It's the ones with the same ideologies that control both of them.

Biden is the president and is running again because the deep state owns him and can control him. No other reason.

He's unpopular. Many of his policies have been bad. He's extremely corrupt. He is experiencing blatantly obvious and embarrassing cognitive decline. 

He's very UNqualified to be president right now on many levels but somehow, Americans are only getting the choice of him and Donald Trump for the next 4 years???

The reason that they WANT Trump to run and are tricking the out to lunch, MAGA Rs into supporting him is that Trump is the only person that Biden can beat. 

Biden is their puppet. Obama was their puppet too, though he was extremely sharp. 

No, I don't believe in conspiracy theories, I bust them. 

Let me remind you about the 51 top US intelligence agents that signed the document in 2020, falsely stating that Hunter Biden's laptop was a Russian conspiracy. 

Or the corrupt Mueller investigation that featured the agents destroying the evidence that would have busted them when THEY were investigated. Just a tiny example of them have no oversight or accountability. 

Where has the media been in telling us about this?

Complicit because their liberal bias causes them to line up with many of the deep state ideologies! The 7 decades of constant wars, however has resulted from control of both parties and not a 1 party thing. This is the military industrial complex, one of the most powerful elements of the deep state. 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/94709/#94948

The Deep State: How an Army of Bureaucrats Protected Barack Obama and Is Working to Destroy the Trump Agenda     

https://www.amazon.com/Deep-State-Bureaucrats-Protected-Working/dp/006285156X

America Hijacked: How Deep State Actors from LBJ to Obama Killed for Power and Money

https://www.audible.com/pd/America-Hijacked-How-Deep-State-Actors-from-LBJ-to-Obama-Killed-for-Power-and-Money-Audiobook/B07PY561Z9

By 12345 - May 7, 2023, 1:55 p.m.
Like Reply

LOL  OKAY, MIKE.  ANSWER ME THIS, PLEASE: "HOW DID B.O. COME TO BE SO WEALTHY?" A WINNING LOTTERY TICKET, OR TWO?  INHERITANCE?  HIS BOOKS? ON HIS POTUS SALARY?

HIS CHICAGO DAYS, GOT THIS ALL ROLLING ~ INCLUDING BANK "FAILURES". NOT MANY THINGS CAN ROLL UPHILL, FOR LONG.  THEN, BINGO ~ HE WAS A SENATOR. LOLOL

I CONSIDERED VOTING FOR HIM IN 2008... SO...... I SPENT A WHOLE HEAP OF TIME, RESEARCHING ~ RESEARCHING ~ RESEARCHING & RESEARCHING SOME MORE.

BIDEN IS THE OBEDIENT "USEFUL IDIOT" & THEY'LL ALL LET HIM TAKE THE FALL, SO THEY CAN KEEP SKATIN' ON!  THEY'LL JUMP HIM, AS THO' HE'S JUST ANOTHER DEAD CURB. 

WEDS. SHOULD BE INTERESTING ~ A PRESS CONFERENCE, ON WEDS.

By metmike - May 7, 2023, 2:09 p.m.
Like Reply

ANSWER ME THIS, PLEASE: "HOW DID B.O. COME TO BE SO WEALTHY?" A WINNING LOTTERY TICKET, OR TWO?  INHERITANCE?  HIS BOOKS? ON HIS POTUS SALARY?

Be glad to answer that, Jean!

Barack Obama’s Net Worth in 2023: How He Made His Money

https://www.gobankingrates.com/net-worth/politicians/barack-obama-net-worth/

Celebrity Net Worth and Business Insider have both reported the former president’s net worth as $70 million. However, according to an estimate by Analytics@American — American University’s business analytics program — Barack and Michelle Obama could make as much as $242.5 million post-presidency.                        

++++++++++++++

Jean, 

What is it that you disagree with and why? Facts please.           

To me, this just sounds like one of those anti Obama, right wing conspiracy theories with no facts to back it up.                                            

By metmike - May 7, 2023, 4:47 p.m.
Like Reply
By 12345 - May 7, 2023, 5:41 p.m.
Like Reply

MM: "What is it that you disagree with and why? Facts please."         

THE FACT THAT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE THAT HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH HIS VP & HE KEPT HIS TRAP SHUT & STILL IS.

OHHHHH ~ AND A WOMANS' INTUITION   LOL

HOW'S THEM FOR FACTS?

By metmike - May 7, 2023, 5:59 p.m.
Like Reply

I don't doubt that Obama knew, Jean(and looked the other way).

I just don't think that he had anything to do with Joe getting Hunter a job and all the influence peddling that the Biden's profited from that's about to finally take Joe down. ........if there is any justice in the world-which means, maybe not (-:

But that's just Joe using his position as VP to enrich the Biden family using  corruption in foreign countries.

Some of the other agenda, specifically the fake climate crisis scam orchestrated by the United Nations, uniquely controlled him and Obama.

The deep state/military industrial complex has been going on for multiple decades with both parties being impacted.

People will claim that this is all right wing conspiracy theory stuff. 

I don't do conspiracy theories.

I do facts and evidence and let that lead the way. 

Almost everybody will agree that politics is corrupted(mainly the OTHER political side). Until I became moderator here and basically made objective fact checking a full time job, I didn't appreciate the  enormous extent of corruption in politics, government and the justice system. 

By 12345 - May 7, 2023, 6:21 p.m.
Like Reply

WE THE PEOPLE ARE TO BE THE "PUPPET MASTERS"