Sinking to new lows......
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Aug. 4, 2018, 1:09 a.m.

We briefly mentioned the hiring of that new editor at the NYT on this forum. This event is hardly mentioned in the MSM

Racism is an ugly thing. The world would be a better place if there was no such thing. Yet racism has permeated the history of mankind, As modern people, we all hope and believe there has to be a way to get along with each other, regardless of skin color

The election of a black president gave many of us hope that racial tensions would ease., yet this was not so. Pres. Obama's unfortunate comments on some of the racially charged events may have increased racial tensions, with most of the hatred coming from the minorities side, directed against white people 

When Trump was elected,, the other side used the term “racist” on a regular basis in their battle cry. Almost every day, the MSM tells us about this unacceptable side of Trump’s character. So much so, that thinking of Trump as a racist has become second nature to many.

And here comes this new editor at the NYT………O.M.G

This person (and I hate to use the term “person”…. I would rather call her a word used on the street, starting with a B) is probably the vilest racist you can ever encounter. Even in our darkest ghettoes, she won’t be outdone with her vile hatred. She is not any better than the vilest KKK member.

And the NYT, this rag of a newspaper, that calls Trump and his followers “racists’, dares to not only hire her, but also to defend her behavior

Contrary to what most of you believe, I am not a “trumptard”….. I could give you a long list of things I don’t like about Trump. However, next to this….ah…person, and the NYT, Trump looks more and more like a choir boy.

As the MSM sinks to new lows, Trump starts looking better and better.

The MSM ridiculed him for calling the MSM the “enemy of the people”. You know what….Trump is exactly right….the NYT, and other news media like it, are indeed the enemy of decency, and the enemy of humanity

Below an editorial by P Morgan… he can say it better than me

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6024395/PIERS-MORGAN-anti-white-anti-male-writer-hypocrites-NYT-handed-moral-high-ground-Trump.html

Comments
By carlberky - Aug. 4, 2018, 6:49 a.m.
Like Reply

" ... racism has permeated the history of mankind, "
Probably started with Homosapiens and Neanderthals.

By carlberky - Aug. 4, 2018, 6:49 a.m.
Like Reply

I personally do not think of Trump as a racist.  He doesn't care if you are green, as long as you can make a buck for him.

By mcfarm - Aug. 4, 2018, 7:20 a.m.
Like Reply

and to further the new lows was the rag ta NYT's response. They actually had the temerity to say all the racists comments by this low life new hire were her defending herself against horrible white people. This person who wants all white people dead claims to be one of this put upon minorities. Guess what, Harvard, and who paid her way? Those same whites, to a large degree, who she hates so much. Good luck with that new York times as you go to the dust bin of history.

By TimNew - Aug. 4, 2018, 7:42 a.m.
Like Reply

The sad fact, McFarm, is that the NYT is prospering exactly because of their hypocrisy.  We live in a nation where a large segment of the population supports that sort of thing.