CBD oil
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - Aug. 4, 2018, 3:01 p.m.

How a Pair of Kentucky Pols Are About to Legalize Hemp                               https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/08/04/mcconnell-comer-legalize-hemp-marijuana-kentucky-219156?cid=apn         

The non-hallucinogenic sister plant of marijuana is a favorite with farmers, and it will get a lot easier to grow if Congress removes it from the list of banned drugs. The DEA is not happy.

As radical as the move by Congress would be—no substance has ever been taken off the list of Schedule 1 drugs, which has only grown over its 45-year history—the public has already legitimized it. Hemp products like CBD, which is used to treat everything from seizures to digestive problems and sleeplessness, have moved the plant from the hippy fringe into the American mainstream, even in a deep-red district like Kentucky’s First, which President Donald Trump won by a 48.5-point margin. When Comer travels home, the pharmacists come up to him, he told me. “They say, ‘You know, we sell hemp, the CBD oil, and we can’t keep it on the shelf,’” Comer said. “I’ve had pharmacists tell me that they take it.”

Comments
Re: CBD oil
0 likes
By silverspiker - Aug. 5, 2018, 1:55 a.m.
Like Reply

Image may contain: 2 people, text

Re: CBD oil
0 likes
By Lacey - Aug. 5, 2018, 9:05 a.m.
Like Reply

One of my protocols for beating Melanoma is 300 mg CBD a day, in the morning. Cost about $22./day.  Would love to see more production to get the cost down.  Insurance doesn't cover it at all.