"NO COLLUSION !!! NO COLLUSION !!!"
7 responses | 0 likes
Started by joj - Aug. 5, 2018, 7:23 p.m.

"Collusion isn't illegal".

Trump now says the meeting WAS to get dirt on H. Clinton.  In other words he admits he's been lying for the past year, but that it isn't illegal.  You can't make this stuff up.

But that isn't the most bewildering lie of the week by Trump.  He trots out his national security advisors (that he appointed) and they each repeat that Russia is an on going threat.  He says at a rally that the Russian interference is a hoax.  Mind you.  He says it on the SAME DAY, thus contradicting his own administration.  At the same rally he says Russia didn't want him to win the election, even though Putin twice said at that press conference that he DID want Trump to win.

I'm actually in favor of working with Russia on a variety of issues, but Trump is a piece of work!  As far as impeachment goes, I'm against it.  That would let the American voters off the hook in 2020.

And lastly, we have now, even more than Obama, a cult president.  A recent poll asked self identified Trump supporters who they trusted for news sources.  90% said Trump, 60% said friends and family and 10% said the media.  The 10% number didn't surprise me, but the fact that they trust Trump for news more than they trust their family is shocking to me.  Cult followings never end well....

Comments
By TimNew - Aug. 5, 2018, 7:30 p.m.
Like Reply

Cult following?   I think not.  At least no one I know.  But, IMO,  saying you trust Trump more than the MSM in general is kinda like saying you trust a spider more than a poisonous snake.  I prefer to have neither in my home.  

By silverspiker - Aug. 5, 2018, 11:36 p.m.
Like Reply

Man oh man... the Trumper is really twisting you into knots dude... 

....meditation and Tai Chi water yoga has really helped me relax and find "serentiy" 

when calamity becomes involved with my emotional life, in general...

---Please Keep On Fighting For The Constitutionally Correct Outcome...God Bless 

America  ...And Peace Be With You

P.S. ... kind of easy to accept and surrender, to the belief ;that I believe that Trump's tweets are believable... THEY COME RIGHT FROM THE SOURCE... WITH ZERO, NO WRITERS' EMBELLISHMENTS... thrown right into the presss' "tossed salad that they wanted to toss all over themselves".... (* yes... I made a funny*) ...  

By cliff-e - Aug. 6, 2018, 7:03 a.m.
Like Reply
By Lacey - Aug. 6, 2018, 9:45 a.m.
Like Reply

Let's see what info Putin gave Trump related to Obama and Clinton selling America's Uranium to Russia.  We already know Clinton paid for the dossier to discredit Trump.  More than enough evidence to put people in jail.  When does this start?  We need military tribunals to start to clean this up. 

By metmike - Aug. 6, 2018, 11:14 a.m.
Like Reply

"The Orange faced liar twists in the wind..."

Which one are you referring to?

Image result for orangey orange annoying orange funniest trunk image

Annoying Orange:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-yvVVye0ds

By carlberky - Aug. 6, 2018, 1:59 p.m.
Like Reply

" We already know Clinton paid for the dossier to discredit Trump.  More than enough evidence to put people in jail."

Lacey, even IF true, why is that a crime, if collusion is not a crime? Is a lawyer guilty of a crime if he hires a private detective to " get dirt "on a witness against his client?

By TimNew - Aug. 6, 2018, 4:37 p.m.
Like Reply

There are no laws against getting "dirt" on political opponents assuming the information is obtained through legal means. I.E. they did not hack a computer or commit burglary to get it.

Using the questionable data to obtain a FISA warrant raise some legal questions at the very least.