Mike Tyson sanctioned fight
11 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - April 30, 2024, 8:41 a.m.

Mike Tyson Taunts Jake Paul as Rules Announced for Sanctioned Pro Boxing Fight

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10119093-mike-tyson-taunts-jake-paul-as-boxing-match-announced-as-a-sanctioned-pro-fight

This ought to generate massive interest and  some money.

Only 2 minute rounds and 8 rounds though...........instead of 3 minutes and 12 rounds.  So they are adjusting the rules but still sanctioning it.

I think it should be 3 minutes and more rounds if they want to sanction it because is goes on their record with all the other fights that were 3 minutes X 12 rounds.

Probably they lowered the standards TO MAKE MONEY/GENERATE INTEREST!

I think this might favor Tyson.

Women's boxing has 2 minute rounds.

Why does women's boxing have 2-minute rounds? Debate on 3-minute rounds reignited ahead of Katie Taylor vs Chantelle Cameron

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/boxing/news/katie-taylor-amanda-serrano-2-minute-rounds-womens-boxing/zyhxbsy3vz21ujjssg2vgm58

Comments
By 7475 - April 30, 2024, 9:07 a.m.
Like Reply

Hah! 

Think theyre setting up Mike to fight the trans fighters in the future?

A whole nother sport!

By metmike - April 30, 2024, 2:56 p.m.
Like Reply

Good one, John!

This is one of the many sports where being in a mans body provides an insurmountable  power and athletic advantage over a woman's body......whatever you want to call your gender.

By mcfarm - April 30, 2024, 4:19 p.m.
Like Reply

why are women's rounds shorter. I think you know. Despite all the talk of no difference between sexes there most definitely is a major difference. And anyone wth any common sense knows this full well, except of course silly academics who teach or administer in places like Columbia with their Billion dollar endowment from big gov. Better question is why do women in basketball use a smaller ball??? Started out because they had smaller hands. Well now women are 6'7'' and 240 pounds with finders longer than Pete Maravich. Although Caitlynn Clark is a wonderful talent no way her records should be held up against a mans' with a much larger ball. Maybe Wilson, Nike and Spalding had something to do with forcing all young people to use 2 different balls. Keep this crap up and soon the obvious question will be asked, Just why are there women's sports if all the trans men are now allowed. Got a great story about a high school ref and his surprise when he showed up to ref the other nite.....maybe later 

high school ref shows at a ordinary volley ball game. Just prior to the start an administrator from the home school pulled him over and stated 1 person on the girl team may or may not be a male. Do not say or do anything we have it handled. Now what is this ref supposed to do? Allow obvious cheating all for the sake of political correctness. Do we not remember just last year when the gymnast was forced to dress with the trans who stripped naked right in front of the girls? Well the ref said nothing and here comes the new "girl" all 6 feet 3 inches. Spiked one right into the face of a little girl on the other team and they sent her to the ER. Again if you want to know how these people operate and how their brains do not work just watch the hearing today on the protest and listen to that idiot from Columbia. She is an embarrassment clear and simple. 

By metmike - April 30, 2024, 10:13 p.m.
Like Reply

https://www.womenssportsfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/participation-of-transgender-athletes-in-womens-sports-the-foundation-position.pdf

III. DO MALE TO FEMALE TRANSGENDER ATHLETES HAVE
A PHYSICAL ADVANTAGE IN COMPETITION AGAINST
NON-TRANSGENDER FEMALES?
No. If a young person transitions from male to female prior to puberty, as in the case of some transgender people, no
accommodation is necessary at all and this student should be treated as any other competitor in girls’ or women’s sports.
Additionally, if a transgender student transitions after puberty, medical experts increasingly agree that the effects of taking
female hormones negate any strength and muscular advantage that testosterone may have provided and places a male-to-female
transgender athlete who has completed her transition in the same general range of strength and performance exhibited by non-
transgender females who are competing.

++++++++++++++++++++++

There you go, mcfarm!

All you need to do to turn a male into a female athlete is give their body estrogen and its like magic. 

Their body just LOOKS like a male. Their heart and lungs just look the same as they did before but the magic, which only people and  organizations like the Women's Sports Foundation can see makes them smaller and less efficient, even though they look the same. 

The bone structure and other traits look the same to us but we aren't capable of seeing the magic that turned that body into a female athlete with no advantages over other female athletes that were born females and didn't need  a male body +magic to pretend their bodies are the same as a born female body. 

Magic = BS

++++++++++++++++++

Transwoman Elite Athletes: Their Extra Percentage Relative to Female Physiology

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9331831/

4. Conclusions

Testosterone drives much of the enhanced athletic performance of males through in utero, early life, and adult exposure. Many anatomical sex differences driven by testosterone are not reversible. Hemoglobin levels and muscle mass are sensitive to adult life testosterone levels, with hemoglobin being the most responsive. Studies in transgender women, and androgen-deprivation treated cancer patients, show muscle mass is retained for many months, even years, and that co-comittant exercise mitigates muscle loss. Given that sports are currently segregated into male and female divisions because of superior male athletic performance, and that estrogen therapy will not reverse most athletic performance parameters, it follows that transgender women will enter the female division with an inherent advantage because of their prior male physiology.

++++++++++++++

Why this is even debatable is pretty crazy! I'm all for people deciding what they want to do with their own bodies and support changing genders if they were born with a female mind and male body, for instance.

This is a legit condition!  We live in a wonderful, advanced world that allows for them to take hormones and do other things that cause a transition into the person they feel they were meant to be or that syncs their psyche with their body. We should support this when they are old enough and the evidence is compelling that its good for them. 

But in doing that, along with the countless adjustments in gender changes should come the acceptance that they can't use their previously male body to compete against female bodies.

By WxFollower - May 1, 2024, 1:35 a.m.
Like Reply

Hey Mike,

I agree 100% on this. The larger avg size of a trans F vs cis F provides an unfair ad to the trans F. To me it is practically common sense, which may be a misnomer since it isn’t necessarily all that common.

By 12345 - May 1, 2024, 4:01 p.m.
Like Reply

MIKE: "All you need to do to turn a male into a female athlete is give their body estrogen and its like magic."

I CAN ATTEST TO THAT!! MY COUSIN GOT PROSTATE CANCER... THEY LOADED HIM UP WITH ESTROGEN.  IT WASN'T LONG & HIS "BOWLING PIN" LOWER LEGS, WERE NO MORE "BOWLING PINS". HIS CALVES ARE BASICALLY SHRUNKEN DOWN TO HAVING NO SHAPE TO THEM.

I DO NOT BELIEVE IN "UNISEX" SPORTS.

EDIT... MIKE: "I think it should be 3 minutes and more rounds if they want to sanction it because is goes on their record with all the other fights that were 3 minutes X 12 rounds.

IMO... IF THEY'RE GONNA MAKE TOTAL FOOLS OF THEMSELVES ~ THERE SHOULD BE ONLY 1 ROUND. IT'D END WHEN THE BIGGEST LOSER FOOL CAN'T GET UP.

By metmike - May 1, 2024, 4:27 p.m.
Like Reply

This is very true, Jean.

As a competitive body builder and power lifter before my physical issues took me down almost 4 decades ago, I'm extremely familiar with anabolic steroids and what they do.

I very briefly used them while in college but always had an extremely high natural testosterone level(which is why I could bench press more than double my weight). 

My disease has caused glandular deficiencies which caused my testosterone level to fall off of a cliff. 

I used to joke to my wife, Deb that our grand daughters testosterone is probably higher than mine.

Fortunately, I give myself shots around 2 times/month(prescribed by my endocrinologist). 

So my natural production is tiny.

My pituitary gland is almost shut down, as well as my adrenal gland (so I've been taking prednisone daily since early 1995 in the nick of time to just barely save my life) and testes of course.......so the shots. 

My thyroid gland is deficient.

Thank God for modern science and medicines! 

By metmike - May 1, 2024, 4:39 p.m.
Like Reply

I totally get the mentality of men wanting more and more muscle and losing the ability to tell when its TOO MUCH. 

It still maintains the MALE brain mentality.

With women, however I feel that most of these women wish they were men because the sport has developed into trying to look more like men. 

One of the natural physical differences between men and women BECAUSE OF TESTOSTERONE is the muscle that you mentioned Jean.

The more testosterone you take, the more muscle you can potentially add.

The more muscle you add, the more you look like a man.

This is an extreme example and not a fake image:

https://www.google.com/search?q=testosterone%20female%20bodybuilders%20before%20and%20after&tbm=isch&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CCIQtI8BKABqFwoTCIC2_MWk7YUDFQAAAAAdAAAAABAO&biw=895&bih=670&dpr=1.2

By 12345 - May 1, 2024, 6:56 p.m.
Like Reply

YOUR LINK... IS BEYOND GROTESQUE, TO ME.  SAME WAY AS GUYS THAT LOOK LIKE FREAKS.  SORTA LIKE THE MONSTER FACES AFTER BOTOX, PLASTIC SURGERY, ETC.

WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH PEOPLE????!!!  IT'S GOTTA BE A MENTAL CONDITION, IMO.

By metmike - May 10, 2024, 7:27 a.m.
Like Reply

Yes, Jean,

For sure, in the majority of cases there is a psychological/mental problem/disease that distorts a persons ability to view their image based on reality.

It's like anorexia but in body building and imposed on people's minds, that have adopted a cartoon like image of what the optimal aesthetic objective is.

Trust me, I know because I suffered from this for over a decade. If I could have developed to look like some of these freaks, and taken massive steroids to get there.........it would have been extremely desirable to me. 

I did major damage to my small boned body. Eroded most of the cartilage in my knees, shoulders and elbows from over use with extremely heavy weights.

By metmike - May 10, 2024, 7:28 a.m.
Like Reply

BREAKING NEWS: John Kennedy Gives Furious Speech Against Including Trans Athletes In Women's Sports

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhD75X_bIDU

+++++++++

Excellent discussion and points!