YELLEN DOES HAVE INTELLIGENCE, IT'S JUST LOW LEVEL
6 responses | 0 likes
Started by 12345 - May 3, 2024, 10:17 a.m.

NOW, SHE HINTS AT "TRUMP IS GOING TO RUIN THE ECONOMY, FOR DECADES!" LMAO

Yellen says threats to democracy risk US economic growth, an indirect jab at Trump

Comments
By metmike - May 3, 2024, 10:45 a.m.
Like Reply

Worst Treasurer Secretary in history on policy and on politics:

Yellen says U.S. would be 'responsible for Ukraine's defeat' if aid fails in Congress

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/yellen-says-us-would-be-responsible-ukraines-defeat-if-aid-fails-congress-2023-12-06/

Fact Check: Did Janet Yellen Claim U.S. Inflation Was 'Transitory'?

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-janet-yellen-claim-inflation-transitory-1801260

By WxFollower - May 3, 2024, 10:45 a.m.
Like Reply

I have no reason to not continue to think Trump is a threat. He’s pretty much been implying it out loud. What he did regarding the 2020 election and 1/6/21 is shameful to put it mildly and enough to keep me from ever even mildly considering voting for him (not that I ever wanted to as he’s always been way too divisive.)

That being said and this may just be a technicality, is the US a true pure democracy or is it something else? Maybe it is more accurate to call it a democratic or constitutional republic?

Any opinions?

**Edit: Easy prediction: He’s going to question 2024 if he doesn’t win. He’s already implied that, but I already assumed he would.

By 12345 - May 3, 2024, 11:48 a.m.
Like Reply

LARRY: " That being said and this may just be a technicality, is the US a true pure democracy or is it something else? Maybe it is more accurate to call it a democratic or constitutional republic?

Any opinions?"

ALL I CAN SAY IS:  THIS COUNTRY IS NOTHING LIKE WHAT I LEARNED IN SCHOOL, FOR 12 YEARS....GRADUATED 1967. I LEARNED MORE WHAT THIS COUNTRY IS ALL ABOUT,  THROUGH LIVING IN IT & PAYING ATTENTION.  AT PRESENT, IMO, IT IS NEITHER OF THOSE CHOICES YOU MENTIONED. SHOOT, IT MIGHT ACTUALLY BE IN THE PROCESS OF CREATING A NEW WORD! IT IS NOTHING BUT A HUGE MESS OF LIARS, THIEVES, ETC. & GETS WORSE BY THE DAY.  WHY DO THE VAST MAJORITY OF PEOPLE HAVE A PROBLEM OF BEING UPFRONT & HONEST WITH OTHERS OR, EVEN THEMSELVES????!!!!!! THE DEVIL HAS 'EM WRAPPED AROUND HIS FORK, LIKE SPAGHETTI...READY TO SWALLOW 'EM WHOLE! 

IT WAS RARE TO FIND A LIAR, ETC. WHILE I WAS SCHOOL AGE. SINCE THEN...IT'S ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND A TRUTH TELLER. I CHERISH THE FEW I FIND & ELIMINATE THE OTHERS FROM MY LIFE ASAP...BUT, I ALWAYS CONFRONT / CALL THEM OUT, AS I ELIMINATE THEM.

ALL IN DUE TIME, THE 2020 RESULTS WILL COME OUT OF THE DUST BIN.  JUST LIKE JFK ... I WILL NEVER CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT WHO WAS BEHIND HIS MURDER.  OLD MAN BUSH WAS... IMO.  HE WAS CIA & DENIED EVER BEING IN DALLAS AT THE TIME. THAT WAS PROVEN FALSE.  SAME WAY WITH 9-11.  IMO, THERE WERE MANY THAT KNEW THAT WAS COMING. ODDLY, CHENEY WAS THE ONLY "IMPORTANT" ONE LEFT IN THE WH. ~ GWB WAS READING TO CHILDREN ~ COINCIDENTALLY, CLINTON & GORE WERE BOTH OUT OF THE COUNTRY ~ THE FRENCH BROTHERS WERE IN NYC TAKING VIDEO AT THE EXACT TIME THE TOWER GOT HIT...ETC. ETC. ETC.  OH, & WHO WAS ON THE ONLY FLIGHT ALLOWED TO BE IN THE AIR, AS IT FLEW OUT OF THE COUNTRY, FOR THEIR OWN SAFETY?

LOL  I'LL BE QUIET, NOW.

By metmike - May 3, 2024, 11:53 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, Larry!

Thanks, Jean!

It's already crazy. 

It's going to get far crazier than ever before in history ahead of this election!!!

We are living in very unprecedented history and times right now!

Here's something for all of us to keep in mind the rest of the year:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#77995

Hate(and love)

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/99752/

+++++++

Stand back and appreciate the extraordinary times that we live in.

Speak out against injustices but don't let them drag us down too!

By mcfarm - May 3, 2024, 4:04 p.m.
Like Reply

so here we go. its already Trump, Trump, Trump. Never mind BLM 1 during the last election, no never mind all the craziness financed by the left. What the hell do you guys think these new protests re all about right prior to the next major election? Ever think how odd it would be that all these protestors all show up to move into identical tents, beg for water after they occupy adm buildings, and yes the next level is coming, back to the fires, murders, rapes and destruction of the last election cycle. Wonder which media outfit will be the first to report "mostly peaceful" demonstrations

By mcfarm - May 3, 2024, 4:06 p.m.
Like Reply

sorry almost forgot Yellen. Who could not be reminded of Madelynn Allbright and her depth of stupidity when you see and hear Yellen. Who could ever forget her montra...."we started a conversation" not matter the mess she was addressing and then we all felt better and went home.