Trump civil fraud trial-nonsense
32 responses | 1 like
Started by metmike - Nov. 12, 2023, 2:43 a.m.

Trump’s civil fraud trial continues after lawyers fail bid for early verdict ending

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/trumps-civil-fraud-trial-continues-after-lawyers-fail-bid-for-early-verdict-ending

This has got to be one of the most retarded cases in history!

Claiming that Trump overinflated the value of his properties and defrauded banks to get lower interest rates on loans(which he always paid, never missed a payment).

What bank does not have people, who's job it is to appraise the value of properties and have solid evidence to back up the appraised value of properties?

And the interest rate they give to customers is based on what the bank decides using the banks procedures to verify the value of properties. 

People getting loans don't just make up property values to get whatever amount of money they want at whatever interest they want.

Customers will always want the best interest rate they can get. 

If Trump got a better rate, for whatever reason it was the bank's decision to charge that rate. Nobody made them do it and they have the people at the bank who's job it is to appraise properties.  If the properties were inflated, IT'S THE BANKS FAULT for not doing their job.

Every customer is always going to try to get the lowest interest rate they can and inflating the value of properties is often done by the banks themselves so that they can loan that customer more money and make more money on the customer.

If Trumps loans were excessive, based on the value of the property, guess who benefited from the bigger loan value.........THE BANK! When Trump had to pay the loan +interest back. The interest rates were lower but the money borrowed was much higher. 

There was no stealing of money. Trump paid the money back at the interest that was agreed upon based on the banks protocol.

This is just total nonsense. 

Comments
By metmike - Nov. 12, 2023, 3:01 a.m.
Like Reply

People and company’s default on loans all the time. Those people should be prosecuted so the bank can get their money back or for fraud to be held accountable if that was the case.

Thats not what Trump did here.

The prosecutors case, as I understand it is that the bank gave Trump an interest rate for money that he borrowed  that was too low.

No default.

Trump kept his end of the agreement/deal and made all the payments, including interest on time!

There's got to be more to this that I’m missing to justify this since these facts tell us that the prosecutor has an extreme case of TDS.

By metmike - Nov. 12, 2023, 9:39 a.m.
Like Reply

When MF Global went bankrupt on October 31, 2011, we found out that Jon Corzine had raided customers segregated trading accounts, including my 6 figure account, I suddenly had no trading money.

I had started with 2K in 1992 at Ira Epstein and built it up to more than 100 times that value in less than 10 years.

I would wire in big chunks of the money to our checking account ever several months to pay bills, property taxes and other things. That was our only sources of income for a couple of years, after my wife quit her job.

So I contacted the bank to get a 2nd mortgage that would allow us to borrow as much money as possible.  We were great customers, never missed a mortgage payment.

The amount that we could borrow was tied to the equity in the house, which was tied to the value of the house. The bank sent out an appraiser that appraised our house almost $500,000 greater than we paid for it. $650,000-1998 to $1.1+ million- 2011.   I was totally stunned and never asked them what the heck was going on but just assumed that real estate values much have greatly appreciated and that they knew what they were doing and clearly wanted to justify an appraised value that would show we had massive equity in order to maximize the amount that I could borrow with the 2nd mortgage.

This allowed me to borrow a 6 figure amount to open a new account at PFG Best(which went bankrupt from fraud the following year July, 2012). The PFG money was coming back during that time and I would add it to the PFG account in early 2012. So when PFG went bankrupt, I lost the returned portion of MFG money AND the borrowed money. Ouch!

Regardless, I started a NEW account at Iron Beam trading with more borrowed money that I still have today and we ended up taking out a new mortgage with just 1 payment a couple of years later and again, THE BANK did an appraisal of the house and THE BANK was motivated to have that value at the highest possible number as possible. 

We had also used a 2nd mortgage before in 1991(on a smaller house) to pay cash for a house that we gifted to my wifes (poor) parents, after the bank massively increased the value of the house we were purchasing exactly on the same date by 60,000 more than the price we were paying at the closing transaction. That extra equity allowed us to borrow 80% of it to use to pay cash for the house. The bank did this, not me and I didn't ask for it or know it was possible. They told me they could do this so that we could get the money for my in laws house immediately and I was like "Wow! Let's do it!"

We had 0 in savings in 1991 and it was before I started trading. The bank NOT doing this would have meant no house for my in laws. They have since passed away but we gifted the house to my wife's single brother Craig, who lived with and  took care of them in the house for almost 2 decades. 

Maybe like Larry is taking care of his brother............but he's not going to get a free house for doing it (-:

I was totally ignorant of the business and didn't ask for any of this. The bank did the appraisal and paperwork.  They clearly wanted to loan more money to us because it meant they would make more money.

It allowed us to do some wonderful things with the money and was not only legal but apparently a widely accepted and used practice in the real estate business.

Back to Trump. I'm sure his borrowing arrangements were 10 times more complicated and he had decades of experience to understand the rules better than me and used them to his advantage. However, the bottom line is that the amount the bank loans and the interest rate are determined by the bank NOT Trump. The bank WANTS TO loan the maximum amount that THEY can justify to  a  low risk customer because it means THE BANK makes more money from the interest payments.

This corrupt prosecutor would have you think that Trump was ripping off the bank from over valuing his properties which is horse manure. The bank is responsible for doing the appraisel and APPRAISALS ARE VERY SUBJECTIVE as I found out on those 2 occasions above.  It's up to the bank to verify valuations.

The bank would always confirm that value with their own appraisal. It's possible the appraiser just looked over the Trump appraisal and gave it the green light but again appraisals are very subjective and clearly banks WANT THEM TO BE THE HIGHEST POSSIBLE so they can justify loaning the most money because thats how they make money..........by loaning it to good customers like Trump.

The prosecutor going after Trump on this is off her rocker. 

She could take our late 2011 jacked up appraisal to increase our equity to get a huge 2nd mortgage and claim that I was corrupt and convinced the bank to do it. But I didn't. The bank shocked me when THEY jacked up the appraised value of our house because the bank wanted justification to maximize loaning me the maximum amount of money because that's what banks do.........loan money to make money!

By metmike - Nov. 12, 2023, 9:57 a.m.
Like Reply

Here's the proof that she's full of doo doo.

The bank that Trump used in these transactions IS NOT COMPLAINING. Deutsche Bank made tons of money on the interest payments that Trump paid for these loans.

The higher valuations (with better interest rates) allowed Trump to borrow more money that resulted in HIGHER interest payments  and more profits to Deutsche Bank!

If Trump really defrauded this bank, why did the bank not file against Trump. Why is the bank not asking for damages? 

Because the bank made tons of money from Trump in every one of these transactions. They know that real estate appraisals are very subjective and used exactly the way that I described on the previous page BY THE BANK to loan me way more money than I thought we could get or was trying to get. 

I only have my personal experience but if our bank did this on their own, I can't imagine that it was unique, especially in high roller commercial real estate. This is how banks make their money. 

Why Trump’s New York fraud trial feels underwhelming

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/why-trumps-new-york-fraud-trial-feels-underwhelming-210837934.html

By metmike - Nov. 13, 2023, 11:18 a.m.
Like Reply

The crime with no victims that featured an agreement between Trumps businesses and the banks that benefited from Trump continues.

As does the propaganda relating to the circumstances. 

This is a case about Trump defrauding banks............which features the banks BENEFITING from the fraudulent arrangement.

If the bank(s) had filed a complaint or had a reason to file a case, I could possibly see the justification for this. However, it couldn't be more clear that this is a blatant bias against Trump to distort the interpretation of the dynamics to manufacture a crime that didn't exist. 

Trump fraud trial live blog: Donald Trump Jr. takes the stand for the defense

Donald Trump's $250 million civil fraud trial enters its seventh week.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/live-updates/trump-fraud-trial/deutsche-bank-executive-set-to-take-stand-103889913?id=103642561

++++++++++++++

It's interesting that the bank is testifying for the defense and the prosecutor tried to get the judge to rule that the banks shouldn't be allowed to testify because the prosecutor already established the information needed and the banks can't add anything.

By metmike - Nov. 13, 2023, 11:45 a.m.
Like Reply

I would bet my house that what happened here is an accepted part of what businesses do to enhance their sides ability to negotiate the terms when borrowing money from banks. This one involves especially large transactions with a high profile person that clearly pushed the limit on embellishing the value of properties and other financial documents.

But heres the profound, potential  enormous consequence If they rule that Trump committed a crime here.

It would open the door to many thousands of similar loan arrangements around the country from being Part of the  accepted negotiating process to being crimes.

The reason that won’t happen is that no other prosecutor in any other state would waste tax payer money going after somebody  that did something which only had benefits to everybody. 

Interest for the banks loaning the money. Jobs for the local economy. MORE tax revenue for that state and local government.

Its ludicrous to think that these transactions had nothing but benefits to everybody, including the banks but are being twisted like a pretzel into crimes by a blatantly corrupt and biased prosecutor and local justice system.

This would almost be like charging somebody with bank robbery for going to the bank to make a payment on their loan because the prosecutor thought the amount should have been bigger based on that persons net worth and pay check. 

By metmike - Nov. 13, 2023, 2:22 p.m.
Like Reply

Trump defense to highlight relationship with Deutsche Bank 

Trial turns from NYAG’s argument the bank is a victim of fraudulent financial statements

https://therealdeal.com/new-york/2023/11/13/trump-defense-to-highlight-relationship-with-deutsche-bank/

++++++++++++++++++++

I seriously think that a more legit case could be presented against Deutsche Bank for giving Trump the great deals compared to their other customers. The records show that they adjusted some of the values on his properties based on what THEY appraised them for. That's what banks do for a living. It's their money. They are the ones loaning it. 

Trump's sweet deals were given to him, mostly because Deutsche Bank liked him and he made them a ton of money. There were clearly some other elements but the entire crime is based on portraying  this bank as a victim which is absurd. 

By metmike - Nov. 13, 2023, 3:15 p.m.
Like Reply

OK, I didn't realize that the judge already ruled that Trump committed fraud and this is just to determine his consequences.

I wasn't following this case until over the weekend for the first time but am almost caught up now. 

We should note here that this prosecutor chose NOT to prosecute this as a criminal case and instead chose only to prosecute this as a civil case.

The reason is that they WOULD HAVE LOST BIG in a criminal case!

Civil law vs. criminal law: Burden of proof

Another significant distinction between civil and criminal cases is what it takes for a party to win a case. In either trial, the accuser must meet a burden of proof—essentially an obligation to prove or back up the claims being made. Criminal cases, and the serious penalties that can accompany them, require a higher bar to be met than civil cases. In criminal law, the standard is that the accused are guilty of committing a crime “beyond a reasonable doubt.”

For civil cases, the burden of proof is lower—usually based on the “preponderance of evidence” or “clear and convincing” standards.

+++++++++++++++++++

The biased judge in this case ruled on what the standards were, based on what the prosecutors evidence showed and found Trump guilty and what's happening now is just to determine what his penalties will be.

This below is even more evidence for him being railroaded.

+++++++++++++++

Why there is no jury in the New York civil case against Trump    

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/04/politics/trump-new-york-case-no-jury/index.html

Trump’s lawyers have pushed back on the notion that they failed to request a jury trial, as some have suggested based on paperwork filed in the case.    

“Under 63 (12), which is what this case is, you don’t have a right, an absolute right to a jury,” Trump lawyer Alina Habba said on Fox News this week.    

A Trump spokesperson said that the attorney general “filed this case under a consumer protection statute that denies the right to a jury.”  

“There was never an option to choose a jury trial,” the spokesperson said. “It is unfortunate that a jury won’t be able to hear how absurd the merits of this case are and conclude no wrongdoing ever happened.”  

David Schoen, an attorney on Trump’s defense team in his second impeachment trial, said on “CNN This Morning” Tuesday that he would have tried to seek a jury trial if he was handling Trump’s case, though he noted that in a previous 2011 case under the same statute, a judge found there was no right to a jury trial.  

“A judge from same court said there is no right jury trial under NY executive law 63 (12), the section in which this is brought, because they say the remedies are generally equitable, not money damages. And historically there hasn’t been a right for a jury trial for equitable damages, that is taking away the business licenses,” Schoen said.  

++++++++++++

CNN wants to mislead that this was because Trump failed to file and request a jury. The the prosecutor filed the case under a statute that won't allow the defendant the right to have a jury.

So here's the deal.

1. They didn't file in a criminal court because the standards are much too high for them to prove.  

Don't  you think  that they wanted Trump to face the criminal penalties of being found guilty in a criminal case, including jail time? More than anything they wanted that! But they couldn't railroad him in a criminal case because he would be given the rights that every citizen gets in that court and their case had no chance to be proven beyond a  reasonable doubt, especially WITH NO VICTIMS!

2. The prosecutor filed in a CIVIL court under a statute that doesn't allow Trump to have a jury, yet some sources claim its because Trumps lawyers didn't ask for a jury. So what this did, is let this 1 judge, who is extremely biased, decide on guilt or innocence based on the biased prosecutors evidence(and the much reduced standard of the civil court which allowed the judge to get away with this travesty of justice) .

++++++++++++++++

As you know well....... my personal opinions about Trump, especially when it comes to him violating our Constitution by trying to overturn the most secure presidential election in our history, then being 100% responsible for  causing the Insurrection attempt.

But he clearly has been railroaded here. Targeted  specifically by powerful people in the NY justice system who hate him and  are taking a path that denies him rights that any other citizen would be getting.

What case have you ever heard of  where the so called victim (Deutsch Bank) testifies for the DEFENSE that supposedly victimized them and  the prosecutor tries to prevent that victim from testifying?`

In every case that I know of, if the victim testifies, it's always for the prosecutor. If instead, like we have here, the so called  victim is testifying FOR the defense and against the prosecutor's claim that they are a victim...........we might want to pay attention to  the actual entity at the other end of the so called crime, instead of believing the prosecutors manufactured illusion of a victim because it's Trump and he must be guilty. 

By mcfarm - Nov. 13, 2023, 6:18 p.m.
Like Reply

I made a post months ago which was eerily similar to yours in stating what a travesty this all is. Take the name Trump or most any pol with a R attached and there all libs find guilt. Justice? They hardly know what the hell that word means or cares. It's all weaponized now and they will not give back the ground they stole and rules they corrupted. Trace this all right back to the Clintons and Obamas and find the seed that is making a giant attempt to end what America once stood for. Odd thing is I remember no defense of Trump what so ever.  Maybe it was there, I hope so. No one is supposed to be below the law.

By metmike - Nov. 13, 2023, 9:46 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, mcfarm!

So glad that you brought it up, exactly in that manner.

I only defend Trump when he is innocent or being targeted as he is here!

Not ALL the time, and NEVER when it involves his crimes or pathological lies.

When he commits crimes and tells lies(which is most of the time) I  treat him accordingly. 

Re: My Fellow Republicans Part 2            

By metmike - Nov. 10, 2023, 10:31 a.m.                                          

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/99099/#100478

Re: DO WHATEVER IT TAKES, BUT......            

By metmike - Oct. 24, 2023, 8:02 p.m.            

++++++++++++++++++++++

On the other hand, when he was being targeted by the corrupt Mueller investigation/Witch Hunt, that was another time to defend an innocent man.

Special Counsel Durham Testifies             

Started by metmike - June 21, 2023, 11:24 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/96516/

++++++++++++++++++

Wouldn't it be wonderful if Trump was innocent ALL the time?

If he didn't try to overturn the most secure election in history for 2 months with diabolical schemes?

If he didn't violate the Constitution and his oath to uphold it and his obligation  to all Americans?

If he didn't intentionally cause the Insurrection?

If he wasn't poisoning the brains of people that listen to his toxic, anti democracy, false rhetoric about his election loss and bashing/destroying the confidence in our election system because it dealt him that huge, 100% loss. 

If his rally's didnt feature  ranting and raging from a delusional, mentally ill, neurotic man suffering from severe, clinical grandeur-ism.

Instead of getting intensive therapy to help his mental illness he get's the complete opposite.......... positive reinforcement from his 10s of millions of fans and far right sources that worship him and validate his delusions and false belief that he can do what he wants and tell as many lies as he wants because he is infallible and any time anybody doesn't believe that..........they are attacking him and when they hold him accountible..... he is a victim.

So we have 2 extremes on Trump with an incredibly different dynamic that causes both sides to interpret ALL information to line up with what they want to believe.  

1. One side, because Trump really does some horrible things and tells tens of thousand of verifiable blatant lies ALWAYS BELIEVES in every case that Trump is completely guilty. No matter the facts. Trump is always guilty. With Mueller=Trump guilty, no matter the facts proving otherwise. With the whacko rape case=Trump is guilty no matter the facts. This civil trial with him and his bank=Trump is guilty despite the victim claiming he's not guilty.

2. The other side, sees the cases that I referred to above where he really WASN'T guilty or is being targeted and use them to believe that Trump is NEVER guilty. Trying to overturn the election with diabolical schemes and being 100% responsible for intentionally causing the election=Trump exercising his 1st Amendment rights.  What he hid  classified information, instead of returning it =Trump as a president can declassify anything he wants by just thinking about it in his mind. 

The truth is somewhere in between but what he did and continues to do after losing the 2020 election, which is poisoning the minds of 10s of millions and ramping up hate on the other side, makes his GUILTY AS HECK of committing the worst crime against our country by a politician in history by an extremely wide margin.

I totally consider it treason with more damage than any treasonous act committed against the United States of America in our long history. How ironic that he uses MAGA to represent his fake mantra.

mcfarm,

You will see a different tune from me on any discussion related to his attempts to overturn the 2020 election. They have 10 times the LEGIT evidence and facts needed to convict him or any other person that would have done this(of course no president has been diabolical enough and obsessed with mentally ill delusions of grandeur to have ev done this.

Hillary and her cronies got away with discrediting his win in 2016 with the Mueller investigation for 2.5 years but he took it 10 steps farther and more wrong with what he did and its entirely on him. He's responsible for his own actions and unless he gets elected and pardons himself, I predict with 99% certainty that he will be convicted based on entirely legit facts/evidence and testimony against him.

It's also possible(small chance) that a captured brain Trump supporter could trick the prosecutors and somehow get on the jury which would result in a hung jury. 

I'm thinking they might consider retrying him.........not because they are targeting Donald Trump but in this case, they're after justice!

If he gets away with what he did after the 2020 election, then its the biggest travesty in US justice history that I can think of.

Maybe somebody can point out a worse one?

Biden caused 500,000 people to get killed and all the other stuff associated with the war in Ukraine but he did everything in a manner that followed certain legalities which makes him NOT liable.  

By mikempt - Nov. 14, 2023, 9:43 a.m.
Like Reply

I saw a video clip this morning,that D.A woman sitting in the courtroom smiling like she came came back from her first date a teenager!

By metmike - Nov. 14, 2023, 10:30 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, Mike.

This lady has clearly been targeting Donald Trump! Even Trump haters know it(and love it).

Letitia James and Donald Trump's history of clashes

Even before she took office as New York's attorney general, Letitia James has had Donald Trump in her sights.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-63000691

It's interesting how the rich in this country have so much power in politics. That especially relates to the legal bribing of politicians with lobby money.

Donald Trump Left Stunned by Letitia James News Before Court Showdown

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-judge-letitia-james-trial-george-soros-truth-social-republicans-1841020

By mcfarm - Nov. 14, 2023, 8:45 p.m.
Like Reply

you sure like to use a word that you should not.......insurrection. You make some very good points about Trump then lose your case by throwing that word around. Remind me, just how many have been charged with insurrection. Remind me, other than the ill trained Capitol cop, who had a gun a used sad gun to murder a former service women and then to help push the narrative for Pelosi and company that bastard was never charged then faked injuries for illegal payments. Very difficult to attack our capitol with no guns, many were invited in and showed around like an open house. Many were guilty not to the degree of years in jail with no charged even filed yet. Yes quite the mess and it will get much messier in a couple years when the real story is allowed.

Much like the cocaine tail from the WH which we now know thw secret service has coped the FBI's way of doing business and has lied, stolen and covered up this entire mess as was proven today by the release of FOIFO act data.

By metmike - Nov. 14, 2023, 10:47 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks much, mcfarm!

I can tell you get your information from guys like Tucker, who took selected  parts of videos inside the Capital building when they were behaving like you described and pretended that they represented what happened and called them "mostly peaceful"

I consider that he did to be one of the most outrageous violations the truth in broadcast history:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/93637/

++++++++++++++

And Trump who described the rioters on CNN as "having love in their hearts and it being a beautiful day"

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/11/politics/transcript-cnn-town-hall-trump/index.html

Trump on January 6: And that was because they thought the election was rigged. And they were there proud. They were there with love in their heart. That was an unbelievable – and it was a beautiful day.

++++++++++++++

Those are your sources(I watch them too, so I know what they say). Now for the truth:

Capitol rioter who was armed with gun on Jan. 6 found guilty on all charges

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/capitol-rioter-armed-gun-jan-6-found-guilty-charges-rcna80387

++++++++++

PolitiFact: Tucker Carlson is wrong. Firearms, other weapons at Capitol on Jan. 6

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/politifact/2022/06/15/fact-check-were-firearms-other-weapons-capitol-jan-6/7621149001/

++++++++++++++++

mcfarm,

This guy lives in Shelbyville, isn't one of your farms there?

Indiana Man Pleads Guilty to Carrying a Gun and Assaulting Law Enforcement Officers in Jan. 6 Capitol Breach

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/pr/indiana-man-pleads-guilty-carrying-gun-and-assaulting-law-enforcement-officers-jan-6

++++++++++++++

28K Trump supporters were armed for battle on Jan. 6, panel report says

https://nypost.com/2022/12/23/capitol-riot-report-details-weapons-toted-by-28k-strong-trump-mob/

Oath Keepers jury hears about massive weapon cache on Jan. 6

https://apnews.com/article/capitol-siege-florida-virginia-conspiracy-government-and-politics-6ac80882e8cf61af36be6c46252ac24c

By metmike - Nov. 14, 2023, 11:10 p.m.
Like Reply

Based on what Tucker and Trump are telling their far right listeners, I get why they think using the term insurrection is not correct. If they were telling the truth, this was NOT an Insurrection. 

Since I just showed the indisputable truth about the weapons, what makes this NOT an Insurrection?

Maybe it wasn't organized enough?

What would you like to call it, mcfarm?

insurrection

https://www.britannica.com/topic/insurrection-politics

Judge calls Jan. 6 an ‘insurrection,’ bars ‘Cowboys for Trump’ founder from office

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/06/judge-calls-jan-6-an-insurrection-bars-cowboys-for-trump-founder-from-office.html

+++++++++

Regardless of what we call it, we know what happened(unless you listen to sources like Fox/Tucker/Trump) and we know who caused it.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/99142/#99143

By metmike - Feb. 17, 2024, 2:59 a.m.
Like Reply

'Another devastating blow': Legal expert weighs in on verdict in Trump civil fraud case

Judge orders Trump and companies to pay nearly $355 million in civil fraud trial

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/trump-civil-fraud-trial-decision-02-16-24/index.html

++++++++++++++++++++

TRUMP DID NOTHING WRONG!

Them changing laws specifically to get Trump, using only civil fraud trials where they can manipulate the rules and have no accountability, using corrupt prosecutors and corrupt judges.

The amount is so extreme that it proves their objective is NOT to be fair but to get Trump by twisting facts, laws and using powerful people in the legal system that use  TDS as the driving force to base decisions on.

Congrats America you've carved out a niche for yourself as one of the most corrupt countries in the world.

Not just this but what we keep doing in the Middle East. What we did to Ukraine and pretended that we did it to support them. The vast majority of politicians are bought and paid for with lobby and coalition money from groups that bribe them to control them.  The media is in cahoots with the political agenda's and brainwashing Americans.

Fake green energy schemes wrecking the planet to support crony capitalism and political agenda based on a fake climate crisis during this scientific climate optimum for most life.

One of the most corrupt presidents ever in office right now, who's been getting free passes from the justice system.

As they pretend that Biden is actually still a very sharp guy and despite the VAST majority of Ds insisting they don't want him.............giving the D party NO CHOICE.

Telling us to completely ignore our eyes and ears when looking and listening to Biden.

Instead, let them manufacture all the false narratives and DISinformation to define what we should believe in. .......which is always something that enriches the elites.

By metmike - Feb. 17, 2024, 1:12 p.m.
Like Reply

Saving democracy is central to Biden’s campaign messaging. Will it resonate with swing state voters?

https://apnews.com/article/democracy-threats-biden-trump-2024-pennsylvania-176e42a3877eaf33160c71d1b73c96cd

++++++++++++++

Ironic that saving the democracy ties in with the January 6th miserably failed, wimpy Insurrection attempt that Trump incited and had a 0.01% chance of succeeding at.

While the gatekeeper  Ds steal away the opportunity for their voters to pick anybody but Biden, while the tens of millions of voting Ds scream and plead for anybody but Biden.  

That's supposed to be democracy?

And our politicians do whatever enriches them and their political agendas then tell lies to support it and the media colludes. That's democracy?

But the party restricting the most freedoms in our democracy is the party that will use "Saving democracy" as a campaign slogan.

Makes as much sense as everything else in our world of manufactured realities where up is down and down is up, based on whatever benefits the elites controlling the false narratives.

By 12345 - Feb. 18, 2024, 6:02 a.m.
Like Reply

MIKE ~ "Saving democracy" ... ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END, EH?   

THE DEMOCRATS WILL CHANGE THEIR PARTY NAME... ALL IN DUE TIME. (ONCE ENOUGH WISE FOLKS REALIZE THEY'VE BEEN SNOOKERED FOR GENERATIONS.)

JUST LIKE THE USA BEING A REPUBLIC... SOON THE REPUBLICANS WILL CHANGE THEIR PARTY NAME... ALL IN DUE TIME.  (ONCE ENOUGH WISE FOLKS REALIZE THEY'VE BEEN SNOOKERED FOR GENERATIONS.)

GEEEEEEEEE... MAYBE, THEY'L JUST TRADE NAMES & START ALL OVER..  LOL

By metmike - Feb. 19, 2024, 4:56 p.m.
Like Reply

Listen clearly to Mr. Wonderful. It's exactly what I explained last year in defending Trump against this complete nonsense based on HOW IT WORKS IN THE REAL ESTATE BUSINESS IN THE UNITED STATES AND MOST COUNTRIES!!!!

In Evansville IN,  in California, in Georgia and in New York.  EVERYWHERE!

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/100509/

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/100509/#100513

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/100509/#100551

'Every real estate developer everywhere does this': Kevin O'Leary reacts to Trump civil fraud case    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80RZs9Fhz3Y

Kevin O’Leary slams Trump’s civil ruling as ‘un-American’ and a shock to the entire real estate industry

https://nypost.com/2024/02/16/real-estate/kevin-oleary-slams-trump-civil-ruling-as-un-american/

By metmike - Feb. 19, 2024, 6:15 p.m.
Like Reply

This decision is right on the heels of another completely fraudulent case, manufactured and prosecuted with a blatantly corrupt justice system in NY that is abusing their power to get Trump.

Trump rape case            

20 responses |          

Started by metmike - May 3, 2023, 9:33 p.m.    

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/94926/

If there was any justice, they would all be disbarred for life and THEY would be the ones paying huge  fines for the massive damage they've done to the reputations of the legal system and credibility of our country.

And they claim that if Trump is elected, we'll lose our democracy.

Holy cow, man. What do you think they just did?

This is only supposed to happen in 3rd world Venezuela type countries where corruption dominates over rules and laws and justice and democracy.

What they just did is about as anti democratic as it gets.

They claim to be saving our democracy by destroying Trump by using the most anti democracy tactics in existence.

This is like them supposedly "saving the (greening) planet" during the best weather/climate in 1,000 years with solutions that are WRECKING THE PLANET and KILLING WILDLIFE!

Honestly, this is a compelling case to vote for Trump to fight against these people.

Their corruption is WORSE than his!

TRUMP DID NOTHING WRONG IN NY!

Not with this last case or with the completely manufactured rape case based on several solid facts, including the dress evidence that the judge would not allow in Because it proved this lady  is a complete fraud And the judge didn’t want that!
Then, he gets penalized 10s of millions more for calling this lady out and telling the truth!!!

There are parts and places in the United States that are no longer a democracy.

And we castigate Putin, while acting like him…….make that worse than him. Our bought and paid for politicians supporting the biggest war atrocity/genocide/ethnic cleansing in my life time In Gaza.
and we they caused 600,000 to die in Ukraine while stealing 130 billion of our hard earned money to do it.

No corrupt 3rd world country has the power that we do to wreak havoc around the planet like we just did!! Or intentionally do what Biden did to us on our southern border.

And they claim electing Trump will cost us our democracy.

They won’t even let the D party pick somebody their voters want to run in November.

The only reason Biden won’t be the guy is because he’s falling apart so fast that peoples eyes and ears are trumping the repeated lies  and propaganda that usually captures most brains.

We already lost our democracy in many ways  under Biden and these current politicians.

They’re absolutely NOT about the American people. Trump is a mentally ill loose cannon but how can it get worse than this?

For sure the border, energy and wars will get MUCH, MUCH better under Trump.

By metmike - Feb. 20, 2024, 8:42 p.m.
Like Reply

JUST NOW: NYC Shut Down. TRUMP Wins!! NY IS A LOSER STATE - Shark Tank’s Kevin. Truckers for Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t6XOxUb6HM

By metmike - Feb. 22, 2024, 6:32 p.m.
Like Reply

Attorney General James Wins Landmark Victory In Case Against Donald Trump 

Attorney General James Wins Landmark Victory in Case Against Donald Trump

Donald Trump, Adult Sons, and Former Executives Ordered to Pay More Than $450 Million They Fraudulently and Illegally Obtained
Donald Trump Banned from Serving as an Officer or Director of Any New York Company for Three Years

“Today, justice has been served. This is a tremendous victory for this state, this nation, and for everyone who believes that we all must play by the same rules — even former presidents.

+++++++++++++++++++

They are making this stuff up!!!!!!!!!!

Here's what the actual bank testified to:

Banker involved in big loans to Trump’s company testifies for his defense in civil fraud trial

https://apnews.com/article/trump-fraud-lawsuit-trial-new-york-53313f64d57b0aa99f756c2c791d29ab

“The bank conducted its own due diligence. The bank had no problem with a $2 billion or a $3 billion difference,” defense lawyer Christopher Kise said. He argued the lender wasn’t harmed because it “didn’t change what it did based on what President Trump submitted.”

+++++++++++++++++

This would like a man charged with rape and the woman he supposedly raped testified in behalf of the accused 

Woman: "He didn't rape me, actually he helped me across the street and bought me coffee, then I suggested we go back to my place.

Prosecutor: That doesn't matter. We know he intended to rape you because thats  what men like this always want to do. We know that was on his mind. 

Woman: But it was completely consensual and on my terms. 

Judge:  Never mind that we don't have a victim because we can manufacture a situation that makes this a crime. I sentence you to 100 life sentences for this horrible crime.

Judge: And if you criticize this verdict, I'll add another 100 life sentences!

Prosecutor: Look at me everybody!  I told you I could get away with this. Hail to the NY justice system and the unlimited power of people like me that collude for a common corrupt interest!

++++++++++

Watch this prosecutors campaign ad in 2019 to get elected  to her position as attorney general of NY. It says it all and it worked to get elected.

She fulfilled her promise:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1yj0NKSsuU

+++++++++++++

By metmike - Feb. 22, 2024, 7:47 p.m.
Like Reply

Read the compelling evidence yourself at this link:

https://eliseforcongress.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/Elise-Stefanik-Files-Bar-Complaint-Against-New-York-Attorney-General-Letitia-James.pdf

February 12, 2024
Committee on Professional Standards

Dear New York Committee on Professional Standards:
New York Attorney General Letitia James violated the Rules of Professional Conduct by
conducting a biased investigation and prosecution of President Trump and by attacking President
Trump through extrajudicial statements during a trial. In just the first five weeks of the trial that
began in October 2023–before I stopped counting–Ms. James made over 50 highly inappropriate
and prejudicial comments on social media. This complaint respectfully requests that the Attorney
Grievance Committee conduct an investigation and issue an immediate interim suspension, disbar
Ms. James as an attorney and counselor-at-law, or suspend Ms. James.

By metmike - Feb. 22, 2024, 8 p.m.
Like Reply

Letitia James says she will seize Trump’s assets if he can’t pay civil fraud fine    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzjSaDLJXTY

++++++++++++++

Listen to these giddy,  biased Trump haters that care more about getting him than they do about truth, justice and the American way.

It's lies, persecution and the Venezuelan way!!

By metmike - Feb. 24, 2024, 10:50 p.m.
Like Reply

Major investors pull business from New York City following Trump verdict

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/business/2866674/investors-pull-business-new-york-following-trump-verdict/

https://www.tiktok.com/@unwokeism/video/7327074398790274335?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

+++++++++++++++

Again, Donald Trump did nothing wrong!

There was an agreement between the borrower/Trump and the lender/bank.  Trump did what every developer, everywhere does in trying to get the best deal by high balling the value of the collateral for his loans. The Deutsche Bank that loans many billions to big investors with thousands of agreements, has a department and process that includes appraising the value of the properties that is based on THEIR VALUE.  The bank is the one taking a risk in loaning people money, so they are very diligent in assessing the value of properties of the borrower because a loan default, based on the borrower not paying back the load, would allow the lender to seize the property(s) being used as collateral.

How does a bank use an appraisal or evaluation?

https://www.helpwithmybank.gov/help-topics/mortgages-home-equity/appraisals/appraisal-bank-use.html

That's the most important part of the loan...........the borrower having something worth at least double the market value of the amount of money they are borrowing.

And the banks ALWAYS dials in several elements in deciding how much to lend and at what interest rate to change.

1. Risk of the borrower defaulting, including the financial stability of the borrower and history with them and credit rating. There are a other things too. 

2. Amount of money they are borrowing

3. Interest rate to charge

The better the borrowers numbers on #1 above, the better the terms of the loan will be.

Did Trump get a better deal than other people? He sure did.

Did Trump deserve a better deal than other developers? Absolutely he did.  He was extremely low risk because of his outstanding history, credit rating, other properties. When the bank gave him a better deal, it wasn't because Trump cheated or broke any laws. He absolutely DID NOT. 

If he broke any laws, the prosecutor would have charged him with a crime and gone to criminal court. They couldn't do that obviously because there was no crime and the so called victim, testified FOR TRUMP. The bank made a ton of money on Trump. Trump  made every payment on time and the terms were THE BANKS TERMS!

The so called victim, Deutsche Bank testified FOR TRUMP because HE MADE THEM A TON OF MONEY ON THEIR TERMS!

In civil court, the prosecutor and judge could manipulate the interpretation of the actual transactions and rules and make up whatever they wanted. They claimed that the people of New York were the victims. That's insane.

Criminal and Civil Justice

https://victimsofcrime.org/criminal-and-civil-justice/

Biggest  blatant travesty of justice that I can remember. The amount of the fine of almost half a billion dollars is what makes that so.

By metmike - Feb. 25, 2024, noon
Like Reply

It Begins… NYC Is Collapsing

By metmike - March 19, 2024, 2:55 p.m.
Like Reply

Donald Trump Rages at Letitia James Over Massive $464m Bond

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-cash-bond-letitia-james-fraud-case-1880702

++++++++++++++++++

The media and dems report this like it's just normal. Like it's totally legit to have crazy rulings by corrupt prosecutors and judges and gallactically insane penalties that defy any sort of logic or justice.

Then....they insist that the person they are singling out with their unprecedented,  anti democratic attacks...............must be defeated or we will lose our democracy.

This reminds me of "green" energy to save the planet.........from the beneficial gas(which is just half of the optimum level for most life) that is GREENING UP the planet. 

Death by GREENING!                        

40 responses |           

Started by metmike - May 11, 2021, 2:31 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/69258/

Their solution to save the planet?

Wreck the planet (killing birds, bats and whales)with fake green energy schemes that empower governments and political agenda, which reward crony capitalism and punish consumers.

And repeat junk science, unrealistic , exaggerated  outcomes, from busted climate models, cherry picked extremes from natural variation and corrupted science and scientists that have hijacked  climate science, including rewritten climate history for their agenda.

Thanks to a dishonest, ratings seeking, sensationalizing, colluding media that has an extremely  high ratio  Of people employed in that field because their jobs  allow them to have a high impact on political activism.

By metmike - March 21, 2024, 12:22 a.m.
Like Reply

‘Shark Tank’ star Kevin O’Leary rips Trump’s $454M civil fraud penalty as ‘an attack on America’

Published March 20, 2024, 

https://nypost.com/2024/03/20/us-news/shark-tank-star-kevin-oleary-rips-trumps-454m-civil-fraud-penalty-as-an-attack-on-america/

++++++++++++

He hit the nail exactly on the head here!

This situation, is almost enough, all by itself for me to vote for Donald Trump as the best way to protest this outrageous, anti American, anti Democratic, anti justice, anti anything that makes sense......other than corrupt to the core people blatantly abusing their power with impunity, while the media and Ds cheer for it because they are letting obsessive hatred for a person of the opposite party and a deranged commitment to destroy that person for their self serving political ideology!

In the biggest city in our country!!!

List of United States cities by population

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_population

Speaking of biggest US cities. I remember growing up in Detroit when we were in the top 5 with a population well over 1 million.

Detroit is down to 29th place now and half the previous population at 620,000!

By metmike - March 21, 2024, 9:39 p.m.
Like Reply

Still blown away that this is actually happening in the United States of America!

The so called victim, not only knew what THEY  were doing and did, they agreed 100% with it and made a lot of money from that agreement and then testified FOR TRUMP!

The prosecutor and judge, in essence have hijacked the legal/justice system and used it for their own self interpretations and absurd valuations that make no sense……then assigned penalties that are so galactically extreme to make it  even more crystal clear what they are doing this for.

Heres the worst part……..they are getting away with it so far.

theres always been blatant corruption since the beginning of time. In civilized countries with laws, that corruption, once exposed is quickly confronted by honest, powerful entities and it gets crushed.

In this case, it’s actually being cheered by the Ds, MSM and justice department.

This is just so egregious and receiving so much encouragement from so many powerful sources that should clearly know much better that it Speaks volumes for where we are today.

AI is not going to commence a new period of hijacking societies many  realms with completely manufactured realities.

It started over a decade ago!

The fake climate crisis during this authentic, scientific climate optimum for most life from the beneficial gas, CO2 that’s only half the optimal level is the best example.

The fake 2020 election steal And diabolical schemes by Trump to overturn it.

The false narrative than anybody but Donald Trump, 100% intentionally caused the insurrection with hopes that it was going to succeed if only Mike Pence did his part by blocking the certification of electoral votes.

The COVID vax doesn’t greatly help to reduce severe symptoms from COVID And is more dangerous than getting COVID.

Biden didn’t do anything wrong, the Rs are just being political. There's nothing wrong with Biden, he just has some arthritis in his spine.

There no crisis at the southern border. This isnt an intentional scheme by the Ds, they just want to help less fortunate people.

Green energy, that’s wrecking the planet and energy delivery system for crony capitalism and political agenda……..needs to replace the thing that’s actually greening up the planet……fossil fuels. That rescued the planet from dangerously low levels of CO2 for life........by returning that CO2 back to the atmosphere where it once was at times when life flourished because of it. 

Zelensky.......the corrupt puppet recruitied by NATO so that he could host NATO's war against Putin. While NATO parades Zelensky around the Western Countries, selling NATO's war and pretending it’s to support Ukrainians..............most  of whom WANT PEACE WITH RUSSIA NOT NATO!!! All of whom want the corruption in this very corrupt country to end, not get worse. Instead, Zelensky sends their brave soldiers on suicide missions for his personal fame and glory........and stops elections to make sure he stays in power. 1 trillion in damages and Ukraine long ago lost the war but NATO will fight to the last drop of brave Ukrainian  soldier blood(half are no longer with us and families devastated). With Biden insisting on stealing another 60 billion from us to flush down the Ukrainian toilet

Israel is obliterating almost all innocent people in Gaza, mostly children and women and calling it "defending Israel while minimizing casualties of civilians". ......and being vehemently defended by sources like Fox, while 95% of the world  is outraged and knows it as Genocide/ethnic cleansing.

AI has a tough act to follow if it’s going to out perform those hoaxes/conspiracy theories/false narratives/disinformation/junk science/propaganda/lies!!!

By metmike - March 26, 2024, 10:51 a.m.
Like Reply

Kevin O'Leary reacts to Trump bond reduction: 'Thank goodness adults came to the rescue'    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJCN4z6-BO0

++++++++++++++++++

For me, it's still 175 million TOO HIGH!

I listen to NPR during the day in the car. They have delusional TDS!

Insisting that Trump and his lawyers are corrupt and this being a travesty of justice that took place because Trumps corrupt lawyers manipulated the justice system.

Upset because Trump only has a 175 million bond????

Are you kidding me?

Actually, the reason they were bummed was because Trump not being able to make his galactically stupid bond was going to mean that the galactically corrupt prosecutor and court were going to liquidate his assets at a fire sale to destroy the wealth he worked his life to acquire. 

Trumps wealth remains protected by the adults in the system. However, what HAS BEEN DESTROYED is the credibility  of the NY legal systems credibility.

I don't see how this isn't overturned..........which means it backfires.

+++++++++++++++++==

@GrantCardone

Bernie Madoff - $10 million bond for largest Ponzi scheme ever! - billions lost. USam Bankman-Fried $250M bond defrauded thousands of tens of billions in losses.  Donald Trump - $454M bond, finally reduced to $175M, for civil not criminal charges, where he paid his loans as agreed & used industry accepted appraisal principles.   BTW - No financial losses to anyone. This is a sanction, seizure of property and a criminal over reach by the gov’t you would expect only in Iran, Iraq, Russia, Venezuela, Nigeria…..not America . This sanction on Trump is a imilar to the mandates - too much govt intervention is Never Good for the People. Vote for Freedom not for a party.

By metmike - April 12, 2024, 7:33 p.m.
Like Reply

How Donald Trump Gets Special Treatment in the Legal System

The former president rails against a “two-tiered system of justice.” But he’s the one benefiting from it.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2024/04/12/trump-trial-special-treatment-justice-system-00151814

+++++++++

What drug are these people on?

Instead of LSD, they're popping TDS pills (-:

Letitia James’ nitpicking over Trump bond is more spiteful nonsense

https://nypost.com/2024/04/07/opinion/letitia-james-nitpicking-over-trump-bond-is-more-spiteful-nonsense/

New York prosecutors if they were meteorologists:

Trump’s Bond Is So Weak, Letitia James May Still Seize His Assets

The New York attorney general has some doubts about Donald Trump’s fraud bond.

https://newrepublic.com/post/180590/trump-bond-weak-letitia-james-seize-assets

++++++++++

Welcome to the United States of Venezuela camping out in NYC!

By metmike - April 14, 2024, 2:37 p.m.
Like Reply

Donald Trump's New York Prosecution 'Backfiring'—Legal Analyst

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-hush-money-prosecution-backfiring-gregg-jarett-1890151

He added: "I think what Biden Democrats and the media underestimate is the intelligence of American voters. They see these dirty legal tricks for exactly what they are, a pernicious attempt to steal an election through an abuse of our system of justice. And I think it's backfiring. A growing number of people see Trump as a victim, not a villain, and it's fortified his support."

++++++++++

Ya think??

I'm no Trump fan but the only way a person can exercise their legal power to fight this blatant abuse of our justice system is to.........VOTE FOR TRUMP!

By metmike - April 17, 2024, 11:40 a.m.
Like Reply

Joe Biden Taunts Trump Over Truth Social Stock Plunge As Crowd Laughs

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/joe-biden-taunts-trump-over-085007641.html

Biden mocks Trump: If Truth Social drops lower, he might benefit from my tax plan

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/4597817-biden-mocks-trump-if-truth-social-drops-lower-he-might-benefit-from-my-tax-plan/

Biden Mocks Trump Media Share Drop in Economic Broadside

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-04-16/election-2024-with-trump-in-court-biden-campaigns-in-pennsylvania

++++++++++++

The media(on both sides), including sources like Bloomberg has digressed into a bunch of desperate XXXXXs with headlines, using yellow journalism and a soap opera type mentality!

And that's in addition to their blatant, intentional propaganda and lies with zero credibility reporting on Ukraine.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/102957/

+++++++++++++++++

Yellow Journalism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_journalism

Yellow journalism and yellow press are American terms for journalism and associated newspapers that present little or no legitimate, well-researched news while instead using eye-catching headlines for increased sales.[1][non-primary source needed] Techniques may include exaggerations of news events, scandal-mongering, or sensationalism. By extension, the term yellow journalism came to mean stories that were emotional or exaggerated and featured topics like crime, sex or violence.[