Trump off ballot in Colorado
19 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - Dec. 20, 2023, 12:57 p.m.

I’ve been saying  that Trump has disqualified himself by trying to overturn the election with diabolical plots, then inciting the insurrection with absolute prove of these things.

Its been baffling that he’s had very few serious legal challenges like this one before.

But he has yet to be convicted of it.

Comments
By cutworm - Dec. 20, 2023, 1:37 p.m.
Like Reply

Minnesota Supreme Court refused to bar Trump

Minnesota Supreme Court won’t remove Trump from GOP primary ballot in 14th Amendment challenge | CNN Politics

Michigan Supreme Court refused to bar Trump

Michigan court rejects challenges to Trump's spot on 2024 primary ballot | AP News

John Anthony Castro, a Texas resident and long-shot candidate for the GOP presidential nomination, has filed numerous lawsuits across the country seeking to bar Trump from state ballots...

In September, he shared a post on social media showing some of the states he had filed suits: West Virginia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Nevada, Montana, Utah, Kansas, Idaho, Oklahoma and Wyoming. While his suit in New Hampshire is moving forward, it is unclear how his efforts will fare elsewhere, especially in strongly conservative states.

Full List of States Trying to Kick Trump Off Ballot and Where Cases Stand (newsweek.com)

By metmike - Dec. 20, 2023, 5:50 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, cutworm.

My first reaction to the decision was.........."what took so long?"

I was expecting this from the get go of the insurrection if Trump tried to run again.

In 2021, I didn't anticipate  his brainwashing, cult leadership and intelligence stealing powers to to be this infallible on the far right but in 2022, that became crystal clear.

So the legal challenges were expected. I guess is takes a long time for these things to work thru the filing and court system before making it to this point.

With this one potentially setting a precedent, I would be shocked if there aren't quite a few more to follow......which I assumed would be the case in 2021 just based on what Trump did. 

HOWEVER: Trump has NOT BEEN CONVICTED yet, so I think this will get thrown out by the Supreme Court and other states will have a hard time pursuing  it after that.

I'll note here, Sowell's top 2  quotes from the other day:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/101353/#101358

• “Some things are believed because they are demonstrably true. But many other things are believed simply because they have been asserted repeatedly—and repetition has been accepted as a substitute for evidence.”
  • “When you want to help people, you tell them the truth. When you want to help yourself, you tell them what they want to hear.”

++++++++++++++++++++

Repeating the Trump was just exercising his first amendment rights (using diabolical schemes and lies to try to overturn the most secure election in history) and that he wasn't  100% responsible for intentionally inciting the insurrection......with laughable, embarrassing theories about how the FBI (and Ray Epps) caused the insurrection to frame Donald Trump,  only proves Sowell's first quote in a profound way that is unprecedented in the world of politics that, by its nature repeats lies to substite for evidence.

+++++++++++++++

One thing for certain.  Doing this will cause what always happens when entities hold Trump accountible for REAL crimes (when he's innocent, I always go to bat for him).

The far right and his supporters will go bezerk and unite to shower him with money and praise and support because their professional victim(cult leader)  is an infallible person that never does anything wrong  in their eyes, like all cult leaders are seen by the cult members. 

This was a gift to Trump and though some people think it will make it tougher for him to get elected, it might just have ensured that he will be elected.

By metmike - Dec. 20, 2023, 6:08 p.m.
Like Reply

As a reminder, that I always go to bat for Trump when he's being unfairly treated:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:  Geography of the ME            

By metmike - Dec. 5, 2023, 8:40 a.m.                       

thanks, mcfarm,

Very glad that you brought this up!

Just to give you a history of my relationship with Trump.

I voted for him in 2016 and spent 2+ years with 100+ posts defending him During the corrupt Mueller investigation/Witch hunt.

Special Counsel Durham Testifies            

Started by metmike - June 21, 2023, 11:24 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/96516/

urham's final report.........Muellers corrupt investigation        

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/95210/ 

++++++++++++++++++++

Then I defended him during the entire impeachment sham.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/47088/

witnesses at the impeachment trial            

38 responses |                0 likes                                        

Started by GunterK - Jan. 22, 2020, 8:19 p.m.      

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/46230/

Impeachment Witnesses            

Started by wglassfo - Jan. 26, 2020, 10:32 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/46448/

bolton testimony            

5 responses |      

Started by mcfarm - Jan. 29, 2020, 4:06 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/46646/

This, while acknowledging my major concern over his personality disorder and many other issues being balanced with his wonderful for America agenda and advising another poster here to try to not hate him.

+++++++++++++++++

After Trump clearly lost the most secure presidential election in history in 2020 and tried to hatch diabolical plots to overturn the election and totally inspired the insurrection by blatantly lying to the country about every element of the election (poisoning the minds of tens of millions of Rs against the most important part of our democracy*elections*) his actions betrayed my support and every Americans support as well as violated his oath to the Constitution…..I not only stopped supporting him, I made it my mission to expose him using hundreds of posts with authentic facts and evidence.

However, when the absurd, decades old rape trial from the zero credibility nut case took place, I defended him using critical thinking and authentic evidence/facts.

Trump rape case            

9 responses |      

Started by metmike - May 3, 2023, 9:33 p.m.      

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/94926/

When the Trump hating prosecutor going after him for ludicrous charges in a civil court with a biased judge because they could never make this stick  anywhere else, I vigorously defended Trump against unjustified use of governmental power to target him out of hate.

Trump civil fraud trial-nonsense            

14 responses |      

Started by metmike - Nov. 12, 2023, 2:43 a.m.    

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/100509/

Let me remind you, that hate causes people to interpret situations with bias, so that the person  they hate is always wrong and the wished for outcome is always bad for them.

Does the evidence that I just presented show that I hate Donald Trump?

Hate(and love)

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/99752/

++++++++++

However, in this case, Trump did the crimes and if the courts hold him accountable, then he does the time because of his entirely self inflicted consequences for breaking the laws, betraying the Constitution and his vows and worst of all the American  people.

Ironically, the ones that he's  messed over the worst and that he uses and targets with his  lies and fraudulence are the ones that adulate him the most.

I'll bet that Trump is responsible for me using this graphic a dozen times here!

+++++++++

I've proven that Trump did these crimes many dozens of times here and shown the evidence from thousands of others that have conclusively proven it:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/99142/#99146

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/96365/#96366

Makes no difference. ZERO, NATTO, NONE. The far right just goes to their sources that tell them what they want to hear based on wishful thinking.

Exactly the same thing with the entirely manufactured election fraud that DOES NOT EXIST, other than to make dreams come true with fairy tale stories. 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/101274/#101322

By metmike - Dec. 20, 2023, 6:21 p.m.
Like Reply

Regardless of my personal opinion, I'll  accept what the court system decides on this.

If enough states keep him on the ballot, he could still win. If one of them is Indiana, I won't rule out voting for him. If its Biden, I will vote for him(1% chance that Biden will run-the Ds are bamboozling us to think otherwise).

If the courts decide legally, that he's qualified to run in Indiana, then its not my choice to make the legal decision....even if I personally think his actions should have disqualified him legally. 

My decision in the 2024 presidential election, will be to decide who I think is the WORST candidate, then vote for the other one.

Sad but true for most Americans outside of the Trump cult.

By metmike - Dec. 20, 2023, 6:26 p.m.
Like Reply

Re: Re: around 200 trancripts released from jan 6th            

By metmike - June 17, 2023, 6:11 p.m.            

Tenets of the Donald J. Trump cult

1. Though shalt not criticize Donald Trump

2. Though shalt not disobey Donald Trump's orders

3. Donald Trump is ALWAYS a victim

4. Those that attack Donald Trump are evil and the enemy

5. The only way to defeat evil and "drain the swamp" is thru Donald Trump

6. The only way to salvation is thru Donald Trump

7. The 2020 presidential election was stolen from Donald Trump

8. When Republicans lose elections, the swamp and Democrats were cheating

New: 9.  On Jan. 6th 10s of thousands of  peaceful protesters came out to support President Trump. They were incited to riot by an FBI plant, Ray Epps. President Trump told them to be peaceful and even called thousands from  the National Guard that day for additional security but Nancy Pelosi called them off in order to frame Trump.

10. The violent/deadly riots in the Summer of 2020 that let most of the crimes go unprosecuted is evidence that people that committed crimes during the Insurrection attempt are innocent and being singled out because they support Donald Trump(victim narrative).

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/96365/#96370

11.  The January 6th Committee made up all the facts that were presented, even though the vast majority of their witnesses  were Republicans with accurate, verified evidence, none that were contradicted with credible information outside of the hearings.  

12. The judges are all biased against Trump.

13. Tucker Carlson holds one of the most esteemed, high priest positions in the cult and is considered to be another infallible source of information. This far right charlatan has built his own cult by using the same technique's and lies that Trump uses to capture far right brains...... even though his emails told  us how he really feels.......the truth that Tucker knows contradicts what he states for ratings so that he can lure the far right into tuning into his shows.  There are many others in the media especially at Fox,  like Mark the Charlatan Levin, Shaun Hannity, Jesse Watters and more. His far right R politicians are afraid to confront him and especially know that his enforcement means 10s of millions of votes. They all serve as his high priests to impose and enforce these tenets of his cult on tens of millions of Rs that tune in to hear their wishes come true every time they manufacture a fictional   world which always features the Rs and their agendas as the infallible heros trying to defeat the diabolically evil Ds and swamp that are trying to destroy our country and destroy Trump.

By metmike - Dec. 20, 2023, 6:32 p.m.
Like Reply

around 200 trancripts released from jan 6th            

By metmike - June 18, 2023, 2:18 a.m.                                                                               

https://tinyurl.com/mwyn4ywr

Hardcover Think BIG and Kick Ass in Business and Life Book

Was Donald Trump America's First Atheist President? | Opinion

https://www.newsweek.com/was-donald-trump-americas-first-atheist-president-opinion-1685586

As an adult, Trump rarely speaks of his religion. When pressed, he stumbles when asked about tenets of the Christian faith. This is, perhaps, because of his distaste for it. Trump biographer and author of The Big Cheat, David Cay Johnston told me, "In his book Think Big, Trump goes on for six pages denouncing Christians as 'fools,' 'idiots,' and 'schmucks.'"

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Trump knows exactly  how to exploit the people he considers "fools, idiots and schmucks" for his own self enriching objectives.

This survey below proves how effective this snake oil salesman has been at brainwashing people of faith.

More Republicans see Trump as ‘person of faith’ than Pence, Romney: poll

by Lauren Irwin - 09/27/23 3:10 

https://thehill.com/homenews/4226196-more-republicans-see-trump-as-person-of-faith-than-pence-romney-poll/

+++++++++++++

65% of Rs believe that Mitt Romney is not a person faith? Every one of them is dead wrong, as are the 48% of Rs that said the same thing about Mike Pence.

With regards to Trump, read the discussion at that link and look at his words from his book above. Even without that, one can see that he has the quintessential ANTI Christian philosophy in life by his actions and words.

What this shows, again is how people create worlds of what they  WANT TO BELIEVE. They ignore all the authentic facts and go to sources that grant their wishes of a manufactured world that lines up with everything they want to believe in.

They assign positive  traits to people and sources that tell them what they want to believe in.

By cutworm - Dec. 20, 2023, 8:28 p.m.
Like Reply

On Dec. 19, the Colorado Supreme Court barred President Trump from appearing on state ballots in a 4–3 decision. On Dec. 20, GOP presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy criticized the court decision, threatening to withdraw from the Colorado GOP primary until President Trump is also allowed on the ballot. In response, the Colorado Republican Party wrote in a Dec. 20 post on X, formerly known as Twitter, “You won't have to because we will withdraw from the Primary as a Party and convert to a pure caucus system if this is allowed to stand.”

A primary is a state-level election in which party members choose a candidate who will run in the general election. A caucus system is basically a local meeting during which a party’s registered members from a city, town, or county vote for their preferred candidate.

Colorado GOP to Change to Caucus System, Ditch Primary If Trump Kept Off Ballot | The Epoch Times

In a Dec. 20 X post, legal analyst Jonathan Turley called the Colorado Supreme Court decision “dead wrong.”

“The opinion of the Colorado Supreme Court is so sweeping that it would allow for tit-for-tat removals of candidates from ballots,” he warned. “The result is lack of a limiting principle. I view the opinion as strikingly anti-democratic in what it now allows states to do in blue and red states alike.”

“These justices barred voters from being [able] to vote for their preferred candidate in the name of democracy. It is like burning down a house in the name of fire safety,” he said in another post.

By metmike - Dec. 20, 2023, 8:58 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, cutworm,

I think that this is right based on Trump not yet having a conviction for what they are taking him off the ballot for.

They don't get to decide if he committed an insurrection without any legal clout.

If the House and Senate had impeached him.............it would be legal.

After he's convicted of felonies in the upcoming trial over his attempting to overturn the election...... then there will be a legal decision to base a ruling like this on...NOT BEFORE ANY CONVICTIONS.

The Supreme Court will almost certainly make a ruling early next year that sets a precedent that will cause other states to back off (I think).

The Supreme Court isn't in a position to decide if he incited the insurrection(at least I don't think they are) and in the absence of that, I just don't see them ruling that he can be taken off the ballot.........even though people outside of the Trump cult KNOW what he did. .......they have to wait for him to be CONVICTED of it. 

So they will rule in favor or Trump.

By 12345 - Dec. 20, 2023, 10:25 p.m.
Like Reply

LOL  CUTWORM... I REALLY CHUCKLED AT THAT COLORADO STUNT.

IF TRUMP WERE TO WIN... AND THE SCOTUS DOESN'T TAKE  THE CASE, OR... AGREES WITH COLORADO... COLORADO WOULD HAVE NO PRESIDENT & THUS SHOULD RECEIVE NO FEDERAL FUNDING.  LOLOL

I HOPE ALL THE LEFTY STATES TRY THAT STUNT.  IT SHOWS THEIR MENTALITY, IMO.  LOW I.Q. STATES. THE REST OF US WOULD BE MUCH BETTER OFF W/O THEM   

By metmike - Dec. 20, 2023, 10:34 p.m.
Like Reply

Colorado hands Trump a political gift by barring him from the ballot

His Republican rivals acknowledge the court ruling is likely to help him in the GOP primary, and Democrats say the same.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/colorado-hands-trump-political-gift-ballot-rcna130578

+++++++++++++++

It's ironic that Trump's incredible ability to paint himself as somebody fighting the swamp for Americans, means that when he is attacked or held accountable for legit bad actor actions, it's because the swamp/D's are just trying to eliminate him, not because he did something wrong. It's because they don't want him to help Make America Great or they are afraid of him or because he's working for Americans...........yeah, right. Honest, patriotic Americans always try to overturn secure elections using fraud. Patriotic Americans always betray the people in our country and their vows to the Constition and Democracy and incite Insurrections.

The fact that the swamp/Ds have actually done this several times in the past (Mueller corrupt case+1st impeachment-D political nonsense) has caused Rs to think thats whats happening EVERY time........so Trump is able to violate laws with gusto and blame the accountability attempts to seek justice on this dynamic EVERY TIME..........and it's believable to people that can't look at objective facts BECAUSE IT'S ALREADY HAPPENED so many times.

That's a huge reason for this decision to benefit Trump so much.  

We can blame the corrupt entities in the past for feeding this dynamic. The totally corrupt Mueller investigation with all the Ds, intelligence/justice department and media blatantly lying for 2.5 years set the precedent. It's their own fault. Now, most Rs can't tell the difference between when he breaks laws and when he's innocent because the reaction by the Ds, justice department is exactly the same............whether he's innocent or guilty, so they assume what they want to believe. That he's ALWAYS innocent.

Donald Trump's enemies have totally caused this dysfunctional dynamic by attacking him constantly, sometimes using unfair, political bias and underhanded tactics, often based on hate, not authentic facts.

It's like the boy that cried wolf syndrome. When you get busted lying several times, its impossible to tell when you are telling the truth because your lies and your truths look/sound exactly the same.

By metmike - Dec. 20, 2023, 10:36 p.m.
Like Reply

What is a Caucus?

https://www.csg.org/2023/11/09/what-is-a-caucus/

How presidential primaries and caucuses work

https://www.usa.gov/primaries-caucuses

By mcfarm - Dec. 21, 2023, 6:53 a.m.
Like Reply

So MM apparently does not give a hoot about little things like due Process. Why worry about such an insignificant little detail like due process. Ohh because it is Trump that is why. Trump cannot be availed his rights because 4 idiots in Colorado do not care or understand or think they are too damn important to read and apply the law correctly. Sorry MM, Trump was never going to carry Colorado in the first place and now they have shown their ass to the entire world and exactly hate conservatives but are far too lazy to try to change it

By metmike - Dec. 21, 2023, 11:43 a.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

Your strawman fallacy accusing me of having a position that I clearly demonstrated is NOT the one that you just claimed and that I proved is NOT for the reason that you just claimed, demonstrates again, you're brainwashed, tunnel vision mindset that blindly follows and regurgitates far right narratives instead of reading what's actually here and applying thoughtful, critical thinking and open minded comprehension.

If you think that something here agrees with what you want to believe.......you cheer for it. If you think that it disagrees with what you want to believe......you condemn it. 

Sometimes by assigning  your own misinterpretation of the points and regardless of the relevance. 

NOTE: Again, you come here to have a winnable argument. I am here to analyze why  minds thinks this way and show how far right sources are stealing the intelligence of readers/viewers for their self serving agenda. I'm your friend not your foe/adversary.

Due Process Defined and How It Works, With Examples and Types

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/d/due-process.asp

The Constitution’s insurrection clause threatens Trump’s campaign. Here is how that is playing out

https://apnews.com/article/trump-insurrection-14th-amendment-2024-colorado-79373b5043976588b599fc00ede049e8

Agree With It or Not, Colorado Supreme Court’s Opinion Disqualifying Trump Is a Triumph of Judicial Engagement

https://www.cato.org/blog/agree-it-or-not-colorado-supreme-courts-opinion-disqualifying-trump-triumph-judicial

++++++++++++

To repeat, I think the Supreme Court will rule in favor of Trump, despite everybody but captured brains knowing with certainty that he incited an insurrection. Until he is convicted of crimes that he's been charged with in a court of law based on his rights as an American, he can't be punished for those crimes by entities(biased in this case) in a preemptive fashion.

This isn't about giving people the person they want to vote for.  It's about whether that person has legally violated the Constitution with its insurrection clause, that disqualifies them.

I think that this will be a double victory for Trump after the Supreme Court rules in his favor.

1. It's revved up the victim-hood persona that he sells effectively like no other person in history which has caused a massive, new surge in donations and even some support from new sources that wanted him on the ballot.

2. After the Supreme Court rules in his favor, he will be shouting this victory from the rooftops ahead of the 2024 election and for the rest of his life.

3. We should note that the Supreme Court has a conservative majority and 3 of them were appointed by Trump. Many are calling for Clarence Thomas to recuse himself because his wife was active in trying to overturn the results of the most secure presidential election in history and attended the "stop the steal" rally/protest that led to the insurrection(which she was NOT part of).

By metmike - Dec. 25, 2023, 8:16 p.m.
Like Reply

Trump sends angry Christmas message aimed at Biden and Jack Smith

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/trump-angry-christmas-message-biden-jack-smith

Trump: ‘May they rot in Hell. Merry Christmas’

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4376797-trump-may-they-rot-in-hell-merry-christmas/

Trump is also looking strong in a one-on-one match-up against Biden. The Decision Desk-The Hill aggregation of polls shows Trump with a 1.9 percent lead.

+++++++++++++

This would be like picking the winner of  this race below:

By mcfarm - Dec. 26, 2023, 6:35 a.m.
Like Reply

I am even more surprised by the size of Trump's lead over DeSantis

By mcfarm - Jan. 1, 2024, 11:19 a.m.
Like Reply

Would like to add this to my post. Just like big media MM has posted "trump off ballot" Problem is he will never come and  post he is back on the ballot when and if Trump or the Supremes do their job. Thus all through our  media that headline will remain in voters heads. This scenario has gone since Trump first announced.  

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/11/how-many-died-as-a-result-of-capitol-riot/  and time after time this is how the left does it, with big media aid of course. Get some loon like aoc to just say something, hell anything out there in the media. They killed almost 10, they, who in the hell is they? And the guy fired the shot was an unqualafied guard for "them" It turns out. Where did the ten come from well from the same women who claimed she was nearly murdered that same day and us poor sheep find out months later, the was lady not even in the building.

By metmike - Jan. 1, 2024, 11:39 a.m.
Like Reply

"Just like big media MM has posted "trump off ballot" Problem is he will never come and it post he is back on when and if Trump or the Supremes do their job. Thus all through our  media that headline will remain in voters heads."

Happy New Year, mcfarm!

Below, is copied exact verbiage from this thread just 2 posts ago.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/101390/#101416

By metmike - Dec. 21, 2023, 11:43 a.m.            

" mcfarm,

Your strawman fallacy accusing me of having a position that I clearly demonstrated is NOT the one that you just claimed and that I proved is NOT for the reason that you just claimed, demonstrates again, you're brainwashed, tunnel vision mindset that blindly follows and regurgitates far right narratives instead of reading what's actually here and applying thoughtful, critical thinking and open minded comprehension.

If you think that something here agrees with what you want to believe.......you cheer for it. If you think that it disagrees with what you want to believe......you condemn it.

Sometimes by assigning  your own misinterpretation of the points and regardless of the relevance.

NOTE: Again, you come here to have a winnable argument. I am here to analyze why  minds think this way and show how far right sources are stealing the intelligence of readers/viewers for their self serving agenda. I'm your friend not your foe/adversary.

To repeat, I think the Supreme Court will rule in favor of Trump, despite everybody but captured brains knowing with certainty that he incited an insurrection. Until he is convicted of crimes that he's been charged with in a court of law based on his rights as an American, he can't be punished for those crimes by entities(biased in this case) in a preemptive fashion.

This isn't about giving people the person they want to vote for.  It's about whether that person has legally violated the Constitution with its insurrection clause, that disqualifies them.

I think that this will be a double victory for Trump after the Supreme Court rules in his favor.

1. It's revved up the victim-hood persona that he sells effectively like no other person in history which has caused a massive, new surge in donations and even some support from new sources that wanted him on the ballot.

2. After the Supreme Court rules in his favor, he will be shouting this victory from the rooftops ahead of the 2024 election and for the rest of his life.

3. We should note that the Supreme Court has a conservative majority and 3 of them were appointed by Trump. Many are calling for Clarence Thomas to recuse himself because his wife was active in trying to overturn the results of the most secure presidential election in history and attended the "stop the steal" rally/protest that led to the insurrection(which she was NOT part of)."

By metmike - Jan. 2, 2024, 6:32 p.m.
Like Reply

“This is unacceptable”: Maine’s secretary of state stands defiant in the face of doxxing, “non-stop threats” from Trump

https://www.salon.com/2024/01/02/this-is-unacceptable-maines-secretary-of-state-stands-defiant-in-the-face-of-doxxing-non-stop-threats-from/

Trump appeals Maine 14th Amendment ballot ban

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4385083-trump-appeals-maine-14th-amendment-ballot-ban/

+++++++++++++++++++

My question continues to be "why did they wait so long to do this??"

Everybody on the planet that has a few objective brain cells and isn't in the Trump cult knows that Trump blatantly violated the Constitution with diabolical schemes to try to overturn the most proven secure election in history  and he blatantly violated his vows to EVERY CITIZEN as president. He alone caused/incited the Insurrection as all the authentic evidence/facts prove beyond a shred of doubt. Believing anything different is letting your intelligence be stolen by dishonest sources and/or pretending something different happened based on fairy tale wishful thinking.

It's been 3 years now. Why isn't he in jail, no less been prosecuted for these crimes as traitor in chief???  He should never be allowed to hold public office.

Not being convicted keeps him in the game, legally.

It appears as if they may have intentionally held off doing this in 2021/22, when they should have been doing so in order to use it now to maximize disrupting the R party just before the election.

Maintaining Trump as the leader as long as possible so the party doesn't rally around another person???

I don't know. This is odd and there are  so many different deviant elements to both sides of politics these days.

+++++++++++

Again, As long as Trump has not been convicted, he should be afforded his legal rights as a citizen, which includes running for office.

By metmike - March 5, 2024, 8:56 p.m.
Like Reply

Supreme Court rules states cannot remove Trump from ballot for insurrection

https://www.scotusblog.com/2024/03/supreme-court-rules-states-cannot-remove-trump-from-ballot-for-insurrection/

++++++++++++++

No brainer!