massive security breach....Where the most dangerous viruses and pathogens.....
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by cutworm - March 1, 2024, 8:45 a.m.

On X

"A massive security breach at the Trudeau governments most sensitive laboratory" "Where the most dangerous viruses and pathogens are studied and handled"

Wall Street Silver on X: "BREAKING: "We've just received these documents that Trudeau has been covering up" "A massive security breach at the Trudeau governments most sensitive laboratory" "Where the most dangerous viruses and pathogens are studied and handled" "Trudeau's government head of… https://t.co/QpSM6C3h2o" / X (twitter.com)

You will have to right click then click open in new tab to view

Evidently this has been years ago?

Comments
By metmike - March 1, 2024, 11:21 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks cutworm.

I'm extremely tied up with my chess tournament tomorrow and apologize for lack of posting this week.

The first thing that I usually do is check a source.

I was skeptical of this one but the first thing I found from him was this:

Square profile pictureWall Street Silver@WallStreetSilv

NATO announced they will make Ukraine part of NATO, which for Russia is a red line they cannot allow. Putin will use everything, including nuclear weapons to stop NATO from being in Ukraine. So why is NATO so eager to start WW3? Why can’t Ukraine just be neutral? Why are Biden and NATO trying to start WW3?

+++++++++++++++++

Maybe his other stuff isn't great? I can't check right now but that post above is some wonderful insight!

Not sure if he's just copying it from somewhere else but I'll view him with an open mind and start with him scoring some solid points.

By metmike - March 1, 2024, 11:24 a.m.
Like Reply

OK,

I checked him out more. He's clearly an R that posts anti D stuff but everything he posts seems very solid, so I like him alot!