Hidden Jan. 6 Transcript Revealed, Undermining House Committee’s Claim
18 responses | 0 likes
Started by cutworm - March 11, 2024, 2:47 p.m.

Hidden Jan. 6 Transcript Revealed, Undermining House Committee’s Claim | The Epoch Times

A previously hidden transcript of an interview conducted by a U.S. House of Representatives panel that investigated the Jan. 6, 2021, breach of the U.S. Capitol has been revealed, undermining a committee claim.

Anthony Ornato, who was the White House deputy chief of staff during the breach, told the committee that he overheard Mark Meadows, who was then chief of staff, on the phone with Washington Mayor Muriel Bowser. According to the transcript, Mr. Meadows wanted to ensure Ms. Bowser “had everything she needed.”

Mr. Meadows “wanted to know if she need[ed] any more guardsmen,” Mr. Ornato testified. “And I remember the number 10,000 coming up of, ‘The president wants to make sure that you have enough.’ You know, ‘He is willing to ask for 10,000.’ I remember that number. Now that you said it, it reminded me of it.”

Ms. Bowser said that “she was all set,” Mr. Ornato recalled.

--

Speaking to Fox News, Mr. Meadows previously said, “As many as 10,000 National Guard troops were told to be on the ready by the secretary of defense. That was a direct order from President Trump.”

--

Former Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund has said he spoke about asking for Guard assistance ahead of Jan. 6 but that former House Sergeant-at-Arms Paul Irving turned down the plan. Mr. Irving “stated that he was concerned about the ‘optics’ of having National Guard present and didn’t feel that the intelligence supported it,” Mr. Sund said at a Senate hearing.

“That is categorically false,” Mr. Irving said. “Optics ... did not determine our security posture.”

--

Kash Patel, an EpochTV host who was Mr. Miller’s chief of staff, testified in court previously that President Trump authorized 10,000 to 20,000 Guard troops, but the court determined the testimony was not backed by “any evidence in the record.”

Mr. Patel has also emphasized that while President Trump could authorize the deployment of troops, he could not order their deployment.

--Cutworm

So we have Anthony Ornato verifying that  Mark Meadows, who was then chief of staff, asking Washington Mayor Muriel Bowser ‘The president wants to make sure that you have enough.’ You know, ‘He is willing to ask for 10,000.’

We also have Kash Patel who was Mr. Miller’s chief of staff, testified in court previously that President Trump authorized 10,000 to 20,000 Guard troops,

Also Former Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund has said he spoke about asking for Guard assistance ahead of Jan. 6 but that former House Sergeant-at-Arms Paul Irving turned down the plan

So I think that it has been proven that Trump did authorize 10,000 national Guard but former House Sergeant-at-Arms Paul Irving along with Washington Mayor Muriel Bowser turned down the plan.

Mr. Patel has also emphasized that while President Trump could authorize the deployment of troops, he could not order their deployment. Former Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund has also said that the law at the time did not allow the president to order national guard but that the locals have to request them.

Comments
By cutworm - March 11, 2024, 2:55 p.m.
Like Reply
By metmike - March 11, 2024, 3:13 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks much, cutworm,

Thankfully, I don't have to spend dozens of hours gathering all the authentic facts all over again every time you guys repeat the same hogwash that your dishonest sources take advantage of you with.......by telling you what you want to believe.

Because I can just copy the authentic facts again from the previous times:

Steven Sund Capitol police, Jan 6 was preventable            

17 responses |               

Started by cutworm - Sept. 20, 2023, 11:39 p.m.      

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/99142/#99146

++++++++++

This was the response to mcfarm just 2 days ago that applies to you...........AGAIN:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Bidens performance                   

By metmike - March 9, 2024, 6:22 p.m.        

+++++++++++++

But you're welcome to keep posting the same DISinformation here to see if anything has REALLY changed.

NOPE. It hasn't. 

I know that will get 0 weighting because it's NOT WHAT YOU WANT TO BELIEVE but you are welcome to post again on it so that others here can see these type of conspiracy theories completely obliterated with truth/authentic facts/evidence.

++++++++++++++++

Just to make it clear,  a new person blatantly lying about Trump offering to send 10,000 troops to secure the Capital, appearing in the far right Epoch Times doesn't  offset 1,000 times the authentic evidence PROVING that he didn't and in fact, tht overwhelming evidence proves indisputably with absolute certainty that he alone caused the Insurrection as well as spent 2 months trying to overturn the most secure presidential election in history by using diabolical schemes and violating the Constitution and betraying his vows to our democracy and the people in our country.

A traitor to his country's democracy but fortunately, he never had a snowballs chance of succeeding, even while blatantly abusing the powers of the president during that time because honest Rs like Mike Pence stood up to him and honest Rs like Liz Chaney continue to stand up to him.

NOT 1 SHRED OF DOUBT!

++++++++++++++

Some people here, think that since I'm stating alot of bad things about Biden and defending Trump in realms where he actually was innocent......that I must be on their side about Trump and have suddenly decided to be dishonest like the rest of the far right is on Donald Trump to get him elected over Biden.

I will never alter or bend/twist the truth to make it conform to a personal agenda or to cause it to support something in my personal interest.

Just because my strongly held position is that Biden needs to be voted out, doesn't change what Trump did and who he is.

And it won't cause me to downplay who Trump is to get Biden elected!

We have a figurative choice in November. Do we want human excrement or canine excrement in the oval office the next 4 years?

You guys listening to people selling you the excrement by insisting that smell is perfume not sheet have lost your ability to think for yourselves/critically and are having your intelligence stolen because you let other people control and use  you by telling you what you want to hear.

It's not ok for the side that  we disagree with to lie and IT'S EVEN MORE NOT OK for the side we agree with to lie because they know we won't fact check things that we want to believe!!!

By metmike - March 11, 2024, 5:15 p.m.
Like Reply

Just to repeat, I'm being blunt with you because I'm your friend!

Almost every source telling you this bunk has a self serving agenda.

Whether it's for ratings, votes/politics, vindictiveness, power, money or something else. People that care about you, don't lie to you and/or use you.

I'm generously sharing the objective truth with no expectations other than...........it makes me feel like I'm doing something towards making the world a better, more honest place at a time in history  when our world needs this the most. ..........along with more unity.

https://www.marketforum.com/about/

This was from YOUR wonderful thread cutworm:

Thomas Sowell Interview , "Social Justice Fallacies"            

Started by cutworm - Dec. 18, 2023, 6:19 p.m.            https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/101353/

“Some things are believed because they are demonstrably true. But many other things are believed simply because they have been asserted repeatedly—and repetition has been accepted as a substitute for evidence.”

By cutworm - March 11, 2024, 6:21 p.m.
Like Reply

My only argument that I brought up is Did Trump offer 10, 000 national guard to the powers that be for the protection of the capitol before Jan 6.

You have changed the question to did trump cause the insurrection. That is a fallacy.

I have provided 4 testimonies that say he did offer the troops but was turned down. They are from different points of reference. 

On this one fact I have told the truth. But you refuse to listen, on this narrow fact.

By mcfarm - March 11, 2024, 6:40 p.m.
Like Reply

cutworm. Mr Sund is the best and most honest witness in this mess. I have heard him on TV, read him in print, heard his testimony, admire his service and iron will in not bending to the crazies like Pelosi, Schumer and company who were dead in the middle of this riot....not insurrection or resurrection as MM calls it when he gets lost on a rant. A couple just west of my city were charged {not with insurrection naturally since that is what the left all call it? Husband got 8 years and wife 30 months. Neither were shown to have lifted a finger against those at the capitol so on it goes with big brother showing the folks what will happen if you try to drain the swamp. Mean while antifa already ramping up preparations for new riots, murder, fires, looting etc for the possible new Trump election and what happens? Well the FBI starts investigating parents at school board meeting and catholic church naturally.

By metmike - March 11, 2024, 7:28 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, cutworm!

Not a surprising response.

Since I respect you a great deal, I'll allow you to pull me into your twisted argument and engage with more nonsense but you won't like the outcome.........again, like the first 200 times that people here brought this up.

Trump's "floating the idea of calling 10,000 troops" was NOT as you claim, to protect the capital........in fact is was the complete opposite.

It was because he thought that he could use them, as the president to protect him and his protestors and use that to try to increase his chances for a successful insurrection.

This fact has been very well established, proven and accepted for some time by everybody except the far right sources lying to you. 

When violence did break out......TRUMP REFUSED TO ACT to protect the capital. But it doesn't matter how many times I show that, you refuse to believe it.

Trump did consider deploying the National Guard to the US Capitol, New York Times says — to protect his supporters in case people got in their way

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-mulled-using-national-guard-to-protect-capitol-protesters-nyt-2021-1

++++++++++++++++++++++

Trump wanted troops to protect his supporters at Jan. 6 rally

By

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/congresswoman-says-trump-administration-botched-capitol-riot-preparations-2021-05-12/

Expert says Trump could have defended Capitol on Jan. 6 as disqualification case enters new phase

https://apnews.com/article/trump-insurrection-ballot-14th-amendment-colorado-6a8528813e29c9f45a0bb4972369e97e

Then-President Donald Trump could have mobilized the National Guard and other federal agencies to protect the U.S. Capitol once violence broke out on Jan. 6, 2021, a law professor testified Tuesday as a case to bar the former president from the 2024 ballot moved into a new phase.

William Banks, a Syracuse University law professor and expert in national security law, said that once the attack on the Capitol began, Trump had options he did not use.

“He should respond to his constitutional responsibilities to protect the security of the United States when there’s an assault on our democratic process,” Banks said of Trump.

++++++++++++

Trump calls Jan. 6 riot ‘a beautiful day’ during CNN town hall

Trump on CNN says Jan. 6 rioters had ‘love in their heart’

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3998884-trump-on-cnn-says-jan-6-rioters-had-love-in-their-heart/

Former President Trumpon Wednesday defended his actions on Jan. 6, 2021, and said protesters who descended on Washington, D.C., that day had “love in their heart.”

Trump was asked at a CNN town hall whether he had any regrets about his conduct on Jan. 6, when rioters violently stormed the Capitol, trying to stop the certification of the 2020 election. The riots followed a speech by Trump outside the White House in which he repeated debunked claims that the 2020 election was fraudulent.

“I’ve never spoken to a crowd as large as this,” Trump said of that day. “That was because they thought the election was rigged. And they were there proud. They were there with love in their heart. That was an unbelievable, and it was a beautiful day.”

++++++++++++

As I PROVED PREVIOUSLY, in the thread that I copied, that you ignored then and again now......while the insurrection was taking place, Trump was by himself, watching on a monitor......all excited and ROOTING FOR THE INSURRECTIONISTS TO SUCCEED FOR HOURS INSTEAD OF CALLING FOR HELP as his associated pleaded for him to do. 

Re: Re: Steven Sund Capitol police, Jan 6 was preventable            

By metmike - Sept. 21, 2023, 12:45 a.m.            

187 MINUTES OF DERELICTION

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/GPO-J6-REPORT/html-submitted/ch7.html

By 1:21 p.m., President Trump was informed that the Capitol was under attack. He could have interceded immediately. But the President chose not to do so. It was not until  4:17 p.m. that President Trump finally tweeted a video in which he told the rioters to go home.

The 187 minutes between the end of President Trump’s speech and when he finally told  the mob to leave the U.S. Capitol was a dereliction of duty. In the U.S. military,  a service member is deemed to be “derelict in the performance of duties when that person willfully or negligently fails to perform that person’s duties or when that person performs them in a culpably inefficient manner.” 2As Commander-in-Chief, President Trump had the power—more than any other American—to muster the U.S. Government’s resources and end the attack on the U.S. Capitol. He willfully remained idle even as others, including his own Vice President, acted.

President Trump could have called top officials at the Department of Justice, the            Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Defense, the F.B.I., the Capitol Police Department, or the DC Mayor’s Office to ensure that they quelled the violence. He made no such calls. Instead, President Trump reached out to Rudolph Giuliani and  friendly Members of Congress, seeking their assistance in delaying the joint session of Congress. And the President tweeted at 2:24 p.m., at the height of the violence, that his own Vice President lacked the “courage” to act—a statement that could only further enrage the mob. Meanwhile, Vice President Michael Pence assumed the duties of the President, requesting the assistance of top officials, even though he was not in the chain of command and had no constitutional power to issue orders.

+++++++++++++

As I predicted with my first response, you completely ignored it and absurdly accused ME of the one ignoring you because I won't go into another long dissertation busting the same nonsense, yet another time.

To make you happy, you got your additional dissertation busting the complete nonsense another time.

My biggest problem here is to go OVERBOARD in responding to people and NOT ignoring.

I will tell you guys very candidly why you think I didn't address this and  in the past never realize that I did and totally busted it so many times before. 

Because your ability to comprehend on this topic is completely compromised. Anything that contradicts what you want to believe is like a foreign language or blank page to your brains.

No matter how many times I show the indisputable evidence. And you accuse ME of the one ignoring what you have to say.

How about this:

Here's a few hundred of my posts NOT ignoring on this same topic.....that you guys ignored EVERY TIME.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/99142/#99146

I didn't ignore you again, this time...........it was YOU that keep ignoring my responses and answers because you don't like them.

Of the hundreds of times that I've corrected  DISinformation on this topic here(after reading and responding with the authentic facts/evidence and truth) how many times have you or others acknowledged it?

I count 0 total times but if you can show me one, I'll adjust it to that.

You want to argue for something that you wish were true based on charlatan sources. I don't doubt for a minute that you aren't convinced of what you're saying.

I'm trying to enlighten  you and others with objective, authentic facts/the truth from an independent scientist doing an extremely comprehensive, open minded investigation.

I consider you my good friend, man. Let me help you!

By metmike - March 11, 2024, 8:05 p.m.
Like Reply

"Mr Sund is the best and most honest witness in this mess."

Thanks, mcfarm,

Your opinion of him (because his lies as a disgruntled, fired employee are exactly what you want to believe) and the truth about him are pretty far apart:

Evidence Indicates Capitol Police Chief Sund Lied About Terrorist Attack

https://mannyotiko1.medium.com/evidence-indicates-capitol-police-chief-sund-lied-about-terrorist-attack-b03d52b4db4e

++++++++++++++++++++

Capitol Police chief resigns a day after Congress was taken by a violent pro-Trump mob           

Resignation comes amid grim news of another officer’s death

https://rollcall.com/2021/01/07/capitol-police-chief-resigns-a-day-after-after-congress-was-taken-by-a-violent-pro-trump-mob/

Sund’s tumultuous tenure as the leader of the Capitol Police began in May 2019, when he was appointed to replace Matthew R. Verderosa. It has been plagued with communications failures, claims of gender discrimination and a robust patternof misconduct met with light punishment.  

The Capitol Police union issued a statement Thursday calling for Sund’s resignation and for the resignations of Assistant Chief Chad Thomas and Assistant Chief Yogananda Pittman.

+++++++++++++++++

One of the things that I try to impress on our readers is to fact check, especially sources that you WANT TO BELIEVE. I constantly demonstrate how to fact check.

This is why I ALWAYS use links for sources to show you how to do it yourself. 

The posts/links on this thread are another demonstration of how to use the massive  information at all of our fingertips to debunk DISinformation, false narratives and lies.

I'm certainly aware that people who have already decided to believe in things they wish were true will completely ignore that but that's where my posts are  intended to EXPLAIN THEIR BEHAVIOR to readers NOT change something that's impossible to change.

Appreciating why so many people have these galactically absurd beliefs about January 6th helps us to see where they are coming from. 

mcfarm,

When I see the far right and Trump doing this to the minds of tens of millions of Americans, many being my friends it actually makes me want to vote for Biden, even with him being the worst president in history.

By cutworm - March 11, 2024, 10:08 p.m.
Like Reply

MM--

Trump's "floating the idea of calling 10,000 troops" was NOT as you claim, to protect the capital........in fact is was the complete opposite.

It was because he thought that he could use them, as the president to protect him and his protestors and use that to try to increase his chances for a successful insurrection.

CW---

The article you quote for this is nothing but accusation that I can see. No facts, No testimony. You criticize right leaning media here but can't see the difference between accusation and fact. 

By metmike - March 11, 2024, 11:32 p.m.
Like Reply

You guys are your own worst enemies on this topic.

The right squawks about the left constantly bringing up January 6th but YOU brought it up......AGAIN!

And when I respond, you don't like the response because it didn't single out a specific element that I had already addressed previously and accuse me of refusing to listen.

Then, when I specifically address that bogus narrow item with the definitive facts, along with additional facts about Trumps behavior that day that totally support the authentic view  and obliterate your absurd contention, that Donald Trump was actually trying to protect the capital building that day but he was rebuked........you claim:

"The article you quote for this is nothing but accusation that I can see. No facts, No testimony. You criticize right leaning media here but can't see the difference between accusation and fact."

In fact, I showed 3 articles and 3 different sources.

1. Business Insider/NYTs

2. Reuters

3. Associated Press

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/102613/#102622

Then, I showed you what Trump actually did during the Insurrection..........gleefully watched, while ignoring pleas from everybody to call his insurrectionists off.

Finally, 3 hours later.......after Trump's Insurrection had failed.......only THEN did he call it off.

But this is not new news, cutworm. 

You call it "no facts"

Again, you guys have totally refused to acknowledge  any of the hundreds of authentic facts  that I've provided on this topic the past 4+ years.

And I've addressed each and every one of your points, repeatedly addressing them with the authentic facts/evidence and truth, including here.

Your response?

"But you refuse to listen, on this narrow fact."

Then when I bombard you with additional facts/sources and information to prove that I AM listening, 3 that specifically bust your case and 2 more about what he actually did that day and how he views January 6th at the capital building being a "beautiful day" (telling us that clearly he approved of what his people did and it doesn't even make sense to think that he would have thought for a second to prevent his own people from doing what he intentionally incited them to do. Your response?

The article you quote for this is nothing but accusation that I can see. No facts, No testimony. You criticize right leaning media here but can't see the difference between accusation and fact

cutworm,

You are your own worst enemy posting like this here. Then, arguing complete nonsense, clearly mischaracterizing, minimizing and disregarding my direct responses of the authentic evidence that I take the time to specifically address, all of which completely obliterate this nonsense( again).

I know that you guys are incapable of thinking outside the brainwash but I feel bad that you keep forcing me to do this to you, with comments like "But you refuse to listen"

Again, YOU brought it up and insist on carrying on and forcing me to correct you repeatedly.

This isn't Truth Social or Twitter or The Epoch Times or Fox News. Where people repeat far right nonsense to reinforce each other with impunity. 

As I've insisted repeatedly, MarketForum is an ANTI echochamber.

When somebody tries to pass complete hogwash here...... I WILL confront them. Then, when they mischaracterize me and double, triple and quadruple down on the complete nonsense, I will debunk and fact check them X3, X4, X5.

It's what I do!

MarketForum WILL always represent the authentic truth and science, with no political sides.

This thread is a complete train wreck for you but you're convinced otherwise.

All I can say is that I'm your friend and trying to help you out with the blunt, no molly coddling truth............and though you will never accept it,  all we can do is our best to help others. The rest is up to them!

By mcfarm - March 12, 2024, 6:27 p.m.
Like Reply

"fired disgruntled employee" ????by MM   ABC news that ultra right news source seems to vastly disagree with your false statement. It did not sound right when I read your post and found  liberal outfit that somehow reported accurately about his resignation. We call that an accidental act of journalism in the Midwest.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/capitol-police-chief-steven-sund-entire-intelligence-community/story?id=75729882

you might atleast give the man an honest look instead of just blast his character because he happens to be on a different side of an argument than you. This man is one of the honest people that was up front about the facts of that day.

We also found out today that the secret service pulled that age old game of destroying there electronic data and not a one was punished, fined or fired....wow another surprise

By 12345 - March 12, 2024, 10:06 p.m.
Like Reply

MIKE: "Thanks, cutworm!

Not a surprising response.

Since I respect you a great deal....."

NOT IN MY OPINION, MIKE.  IF YOU RESPECT SOMEONE, YOU MUST ALSO RESPECT THEIR OPINIONS & BELIEFS...WHETHER YOU AGREE, OR NOT.

I'M PRETTY SURE YOU REPEATEDLY SPOUTED OFF YOUR "AUTHENTIC FACTS", AS A BELIEVER IN CLIMATE CHANGE.  JUST LIKE YOU DO, NOW THAT YOU'VE LEARNED TO LISTEN TO THE "OTHER SIDE" & NOW, BELIEVE IN THE OTHER "AUTHENTIC FACTS".

NO ONE IS A "KNOW IT ALL", EVEN 'THO LOTSA FOLKS ACT / THINK / BELIEVE THEY ARE. THAT'S THEIR OWN OPINION, NOT AN AUTHENTIC FACT.

A COLOR BLIND PERSONS' AUTHENTIC FACT IS... THEIR TOOL BOX , CAUTION LIGHT ETC. ARE NOT THE SAME COLOR AS IT IS TO A NON-COLOR BLIND PERSON, IS IT??  OR, DO YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE IT'S NOT POSSIBLE TO BE COLOR BLIND & THEY'RE JUST SHEEP BELIEVING A DOCTOR THAT WANTS TO MANIPULATE THEM?

'NUFF SAID.

By metmike - March 12, 2024, 11:58 p.m.
Like Reply

NOT IN MY OPINION, MIKE.  IF YOU RESPECT SOMEONE, YOU MUST ALSO RESPECT THEIR OPINIONS & BELIEFS...WHETHER YOU AGREE, OR NOT.

Thanks much, Jean.

Part of respecting a person's OPINION has several elements.

1. As moderator, I have always encouraged people to state "opinions" that differ from me. Personal attacks =no. Differing opinions = yes. It also has the potential of helping me to learn new things.

2.  As a scientist, I practice the scientific method which means trying to prove myself wrong ALL THE TIME before having confidence of being right. I especially try to prove myself wrong when somebody else disagrees with me. After I read them, regardless of what I think that I know, I assume they MIGHT be right before responding. 

3. Then, I go thru a rigorous process to try to prove them right and me wrong before posting a word back in response. Many authentic facts about well established indisputable events, science and other things are not based on opinions. That Joe Biden is president it not an opinion. The sun rises in the east/sets in the west is not an opinion. What Donald Trump did on January 6th is not an opinion. Whether Donald Trump was a good president or Biden is a good president are opinions.

4. After I do extensive research from numerous sources on both sides of the spectrum, THEN I post based on the PROVABLE EVIDENCE. I will give opinions too and will usually state those as opinions, not certainty. But when there are indisputable, rock solid facts........like what happened to cause the Insurrection and what happened during the Insurrection. Or what's happening in Gaza and what's happening in Ukraine or at the southern border.........people can have their opinions based on WHAT THEY WANT TO BELIEVE but I'm using the proven, indisputable facts. 

5. If their opinions contradict all the objective, legit indisputable facts........then they are wrong and I try to enlighten them with THE OBJECTIVE TRUTH. Just like I would correct somebody that insisted the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. I don't look to pick fights. I will correct false statements and let them decide whether to accept that or not. Then, if they want to have an argument to prove they are right, despite being proven wrong, I will usually analyze why they would completely reject the proven truth to go along with more evidence of the truth. That includes when they mischaracterize me or claim additional things that are not true. I don't do it because I need to be right. I forecast weather for a living. I'm more experienced at being wrong and knowing how to admit it than anybody.  i do it to help the other person and to establish MarketForum as an extremely credible source for objective, universal truths that are not based on politics/ideologies. 

6. People's cognitive bias and wanting to believe things they wish were true and that their sources tell them sabotages their ability to see the truth when it  causes their opinion to be wrong. That doesn't mean their right to have an opinion makes it right......it's still dead wrong and reflects on their flawed understanding.  One of my missions here is to help people discover the truth. To enlighten with unique insight and discernment.  You know me pretty well by now. You know this is true: https://www.marketforum.com/about/

I work really hard to do this because I'm dedicated to educating and enlightening people and making the world a better place. I get nothing except, knowing what I'm doing is right/honest and intended to help others here.

7. Despite getting flack over it in this thread and at other times, I NEVER take anything personal and I always try to respect others. It also means tough love too trying to HELP OTHERS and not enable ignorance. The saddest thing for me is when I see friends that I care for being manipulated by charlatans or believing in propaganda and lies that I know is wrong.

8. Regardless, human nature is such that people gravitate to echo chambers to hear/read things they wish was true vs challenging themselves. Almost nobody fact checks what they think they know or what they consider an opinion. They look for reasons to believe it even more and completely reject things which contradict what they want to believe.  

9. I don't correct erroneous information or wrong opinions because I need to be right. I do it to help the person and at the same time, enrich my own understanding of that topic with objective studying of the topic.......letting the facts lead the way NOT preconceived notions.

10. These are not just words, Jean. Look how many times I vehemently have defended Trump on numerous topics and many hundreds of posts taking his side based on THE PROVEN FACTS not the wrong politics and WRONG OPINIONS about him by others..........DESPITE MY PERSONAL OPINION OF HIM!

By metmike - March 13, 2024, 2:54 a.m.
Like Reply

Jean,

I’ll give you more examples to try to be more clear.

2+2=4 is not an opinion. Its a fact

tomorrows weather forecast IS an opinion……after it happens its a fact, no longer opinion.

projecting soybean prices for tomorrow  is an opinion. Yesterdays  soybean prices are a fact because they happened.

Polls taken before the 2020 election were all opinions. The result of the 2020 election happened and is a fact based on all the authentic evidence. Pretending that the loser really won because a person wishes that happened or believes lies does not change the fact. Its still believing in a lie.

Getting vaccinated increases your antibodies and causes COVID symptoms to be much less severe in older people.….not an opinion. Scientific  principles that are indisputably proven are NOT opinions.

Ive spent many  hundreds of hours trying to educate people about those last 2 facts And things related to them. people that are wrong about a fact……..want to call their view an opinion.

People that are convinced the 2020 election was rigged might be sincere but its only because they believed somebody who  LIED  to them about the authentic truth.

Children believe in Santa Clause because their parents want them to believe in a fun  imaginary man that does magic. He has elves that make toys and can travel to a billion homes around the world in 1 night, delivering those toys.

However, there is no Santa Clause!

Is that an opinion?

Or is that a fact?

what Trump did AFTER losing the election, including his diabolical schemes to overturn it and his being 100% responsible for inciting the insurrection and failing to respond for 187 minutes after it started despite his  people pleaing with him to do something …….HAPPENED.

Those are facts NOT opinions.

belieivng in galactic lies ……that the FBI staged the insurrection, using Ray Epps as a plant and  Trump tried to stop it, not incite it  is just regurgitating those lies and it has has no more validity than a child’s belief in Santa Clause…..because those events already happened and 100% of the authentic  evidence and all the records indisputably proof what happened. 

People lying  about what has already happened and been recorded and people believing in those lies don’t make them valid opinions. …they’re still lies.

Just like making up Santa Clause is a lie designed to enhance the imagination and fun in the minds of chidren to create a positive experience in a gullible, child’s mind.

However, the blatant lies about the 2020 election being rigged and insurrection have a diametrically opposed objective compared to the wonderful, fun Santa Clause lie.

Diabolical, Divisive anti Democracy in every way, imposed on gullible minds  that WANT TO BELIEVE  THE FAIRY TALE!

By metmike - March 13, 2024, 9:33 a.m.
Like Reply

You may view these posts/responses as me trying to convince you guys to change your minds about something that you all consider to be valid OPINIONS.

I will remind you that I constantly note that is never going to happen.

I actually learn a tremendous amount in the analysis of this and of hundreds of other things which I try to share here.

You are welcome to join me……when you want to join me…..on your terms.

If not here, then on other topics.

whether it’s the weather, climate, trading, science, wonderful  positivity of nature and humanity, or negativity  of  ethnic cleansing by Israel in Gaza or killing in Ukraine for military industrial political media complex objectives……please continue to  join me in sharing the learning tools  Available to us in this wonderful age of technology with so many personal enlightenment opportunities!

I recognize that you have also shared a lot of stuff with us, so I know that you‘re already on board.

By cutworm - March 13, 2024, 5:55 p.m.
Like Reply

Mike I consider you a great friend. Only friends can disagree, talk civilly, and still treat each other with respect. 

By metmike - March 14, 2024, 9:52 a.m.
Like Reply

cutworm,

The world needs more of this!
MUCH more of it!!!!

Hate(and love)                        

13 responses |         

Started by metmike - Oct. 17, 2023, 4:15 p.m. 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/99752/

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/99752/#99765

Elmo's message          

9 responses |                                         

Started by metmike - Jan. 31, 2024, 9:10 p.m.     

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/102012/

By mcfarm - March 17, 2024, 5:07 p.m.
Like Reply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2EoZO0Ypc0   well here is as good a version of what happens to security around the congress and what does not an why....politics of course....so after looking how do you come about those claims you made against this man MM?   

followed by more testimony, skip the speeches at the beginning his words are after that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgsNBD8Rpcw

and this testimony which Sund has documented the day and others say "I do not recall" LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtzwYAh1o30

By metmike - March 17, 2024, 5:55 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, mcfarm!