Closing Prices
2 responses | 3 likes
Started by Richard - April 23, 2024, 9:27 a.m.

I maintain a spread sheet with certain closing prices and have been doing so for 30 years.

as of this morning, the cme no longer publishes the closing prices. does anyone know of a website that

publishes reliable closing prices. I need front month silver, front month gold AND the high/low/close of the active month in gold, the high/low/close of the front month in WTIC, closing price of 30 YTB (front month), and the high/low/close of the active month in miniS&P500 

thanks. 

one by one, EVERY indicator that I USE to trade is being taken away from me. 

Comments
By metmike - April 23, 2024, 9:36 a.m.
Like Reply

Great to read you, Richard and sorry this is happening.

I don't know of a source that can help you out but maybe others here do.

Do you have a broker that you might ask that question to?

Sadly (when we have to do it) for some of us older folks, we've had to make changes to adjust to the rapidly changing world but overall, those technological changes have added things that I could never imagine when I started trading over 3 decades ago.

Communicating this stuff on a forum, for instance. 

In the 1990's, the only conversations that I had about trading were limited to calling orders into my brokers and telling my wife what my positions were that day. 

By 7475 - April 23, 2024, 7:48 p.m.
Like Reply

Richard

Im just guessing here but is there some such info on the CME site? And I'll add good luck navigating that one.

Barcharts maybe ? Or perhaps in a pinch youll just have to check the price charts of each after settlement and before trading starts again.

John