Happy Independance day July 4, 2023
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - July 4, 2023, 11:16 a.m.
Comments
By metmike - July 4, 2023, 11:32 a.m.
Like Reply

Happy Independence Day: The Wake Up for July 4, 2023

https://www.cleveland.com/metro/2023/07/happy-independence-day-the-wake-up-for-july-4-2023.html

Happy American Independence Day Quotes 4th July 2023

Independence Day is not only a day of celebration but also a day that serves the peoples who have sacrificed themselves for their nation, the people of America reminds them that day for their commitment to creating a society that cherishes liberty along with equality.  

• “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” – Ronald Reagan
  • “Where liberty dwells, there is my country.” – Benjamin Franklin
  • “America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on imagination, and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand.” – Harry S. Truman
  • “My dream is of a place and a time where America will once again be seen as the last best hope of earth.” – Abraham Lincoln
  • “Liberty is the breath of life to nations.” – George Bernard Shaw
  • “Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.” – Abraham Lincoln
  • “This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.” – Elmer Davis
  • “I am an American; free born and free bred, where I acknowledge no man as my superior, except for his own worth, or as my inferior, except for his own demerit.” – Theodore Roosevelt
  • “We hold our heads high, despite the price we have paid, because freedom is priceless.” – Lech Walesa
  • “May we think of freedom not as the right to do as we please, but as the opportunity to do what is right.” – Peter Marshall
  • Despite the hardships we have endured, we keep our heads held high because the cost of freedom is immeasurable. 
  • “Freedom is never given; it is won.”
  • The United States of America was founded on bravery, innovation, and an unwavering will to succeed. 
  • “Freedom is the oxygen of the soul.” 
  • “Where liberty dwells, there is my country.” 
  • “Let freedom never perish in your hands.” 
  • “America is a tune. It must be sung together.” 
  • The right to freedom is not reserved for an elite few but belongs to every child of God.

US Independence Day 4th July Greetings Message

• I congratulate you on America’s Independence Day! I hope you stay safe and healthy.
  • I wish you and your family a happy Fourth of July!
  • Happy Independence Day to all Americans! Let’s appreciate our beautiful country on this day.
  • Happy Independence Day America! Enjoy the day with positive emotions and loving company! ??
  • Have a triumph-filled 4th of July! May you get to celebrate freedom on this great day.
  • I wish you a wonderful Fourth of July! Unwrap the gift of freedom with gratitude.
  • On this significant day, let us memorize and celebrate the heroes to whom we owe our freedom, peace, and happiness! Happy 4th of July to you!
  • Sending best wishes and blessings your way on the occasion of the 4th of July! May this day be a new beginning of peace, happiness, and prosperity!
  • The American flag shall always soar. Have a great Fourth of July! ??
  • Happy Fourth of July to all! May this day be a symbol of peace, prosperity, and happiness in your lives. God bless America and the people who live here!
  • “Happy 4th of July!”
  • “Wishing you a joyful Independence Day!”
  • “Celebrate freedom on the 4th of July!”
  • A toast to the free and courageous nation of the United States!
  • Have a fun and safe Independence Day!
  • “Sending you patriotic greetings on this momentous day.”
  • “Enjoy the fireworks and festivities of Independence Day!”
  • “Don’t take your freedom and independence for granted, someone had to work hard and make many sacrifices for it.”
  • Let’s all get together and wish our country its pride and peace among the nation, let the sparkle of Independence be there in the nation forever. Wish you a Happy 4th of July!
  • “Your bravery and resilience are unmatched and so is your commitment to this great country. Happy Independence Day
By 12345 - July 4, 2023, 12:50 p.m.
Like Reply

SADLY, WE'RE FAST BECOMING A NATION WE WERE NEVER MEANT TO BE