WE'RE BACK UP!!!!!
3 responses | 1 like
Started by metmike - July 10, 2023, 11:57 a.m.

We were down for 5 days.

Very long story that I'll share later but the Domain contract has been renewed until June 1, 2024.

More shortly.

Comments
By mcfarm - July 10, 2023, 3:29 p.m.
Like Reply

one of the biggest stories of the year hit when this site was down. If anyone missed it...it is all over the place, Just type in "LUFT" and I bet it will come up. Very credible story involving first hand information on more Biden lies, cheating, bribery...you know the usual Biden behavior that the FBI could of verified and saved us all the trouble but has looked thither way for years

https://nypost.com/2023/07/05/missing-biden-corruption-case-witness-dr-gal-luft-details-allegations-against-presidents-family-in-extraordinary-video/  here is one of the Luft stories. Miranda Devine has been one of the very best in gathering facts on these corruption stories

By 12345 - July 10, 2023, 5:09 p.m.
Like Reply

I LIKE THESE COMMENTS TO THE ARTICLE ! THANKS MCFARM

MarkO

This could put us in real danger.  If the Commander in Chief has made some promises to China, to make certain military decisions or allow technology transfers, then we could be dominated by China in a low-intensity conflict or a war.   This is a threat to our existence. 

"Cathy S

Why do you think he's giving so much money and weaponry to Ukraine? And it can't be accidental that the Strategic Petroleum Reserve was brought down to record low levels And what's not being noticed enough is how many military commanders have been relieved of duty for 'No Confidence" in the last two and a half years. It's frightening.

By 12345 - July 10, 2023, 5:21 p.m.
Like Reply

THAT WAS MY THOUGHT... EXPIRATION

ARE WE TO CHIP IN ON THE COST?