the drug caper at the white house.
23 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - July 13, 2023, 1:19 p.m.

Secret service no says no DNA or finger prints were found on the drugs. So now we are to believe at the most secure building in the world, in a sensitive area in that building ,drugs are found and our FBI and secret service have no idea whose drugs they were. Pardon me but bullllll shitttttt. They knew with in minutes and an honest DOJ would have reported that information right then and there. This comes after another embarrassing preformance by FBI director yesterday at another committee hearing. Hey, maybe if the FBI keeps up the good work it can get its approval ratings down to single digits.

Comments
By metmike - July 13, 2023, 3:14 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, mcfarm.

I think a gram of cocaine means absolutely nothing compared to things 1+ billion times more important.

seriously, it could have been planted or come from anybody.

1 gram is a very tiny  amount. There are 454 grams in a pound. Enough for 1 person to get high 1 time.

the Rs are all bent out of shape because Hunter abused cocaine for years and was staying at the awhite House.  That’s why I say it could have been planted or to play the Rs because this would absolutely NOT be news if Hunter was not at the white House.

if Rs are getting this bent out of shape over a gram of cocaine with no proof, others can claim they are doing the same thing with the other Biden investigations.

1. focus on important things

2. focus on things that have verifiable facts evidence

3. don’t waste time with things that don’t matter or it will give the appearance that you can’t tell the difference between what matters and what doesn’t and are just attacking for political reasons with speculative things and hoping something will stick.

By mcfarm - July 13, 2023, 4:11 p.m.
Like Reply

well I guess it bothers me when illegal drugs are found in the peoples house. The Biden are the current care takers and this again show more total and complete lack of respect for the people they are supposed to be working for, I don't give a crap if it was Hunter's or not. They know whose drugs they were, They knew in minutes and then they lied again and again to the people. Tell me where I am wrong. You cannot.

By metmike - July 13, 2023, 5:01 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, mcfarm,

There have been many thousands of people go thru the White House, probably just this year alone.

I just checked and it was LESS THAN 1 gram of cocaine that was found 1 time and the first time that we know of.

That means the place has been clean for thousands of days and many thousands of people........except this time with less than 1 gram found

Let me help put it into perspective.

U.S. drug overdose deaths hit a record in 2022 as some states see a big surge

https://www.npr.org/2023/05/18/1176830906/overdose-death-2022-record

Drug deaths nationwide hit a new record in 2022. 109,680 people died as the fentanyl crisis continued to deepen, according to preliminary data releasedby the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

++++++++++++++++++

Just last year, over 100,000 Americans died from drug overdoses, mostly fentanyl. We have a gravely serious drug problem in this country that needs attention. Getting bent out of shape about less than a gram found for the first time in history in a sensitive location would be akin to being in the middle of a flash flood that's obliterating your home and getting upset because somebody spilled a glass of water in the kitchen.

1. Where is the damage here?

2. Who are the victims?

3. Is this part of a drug smuggling ring that has infiltrated the White House?

4. Since most people working at the White House are drug tested, they seem unlikely. 

5. Do we assume that of the thousands of people going thru the White House, none of them use cocaine and didn't drop it?

6. It could have easily been planted to cause exactly what happened. Create chaos and an over reaction, with Rs getting especially upset. Or even to try to damage the Bidens.

7. It was Hunters stash and the Secret Service is covering it up. This one makes no sense based on the logistics but its apparently what millions believe and the main reason to suspect it was planted........because people will believe that.  This is remotely possible. 

My wild guess is either #5 and #6 are most likely. Regardless, it's a complete waste of emotions to worry about such an extremely trivial thing in a world with a million much more serious things going on. 

Secret Service ends White House cocaine investigation with no leads

Testing did not reveal sufficient DNA, fingerprint or video evidence to determine who had brought the drug into the White House, the Secret Service said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/secret-service-briefs-house-oversight-members-cocaine-found-white-hous-rcna94045

+++++++++++++++++++

Though most people don't realize it, the D party right now is trying to figure out how to get rid of Joe Biden, while minimizing the damage to their party.

Biden has become a major liability. The MSM, while still protecting him knows that he must go. 

Biden is doing some insanely stupid things right now, making it much worse and showing there's no chance to rehabilitate his image.

1. Sending cluster bombs that are banned by over 100 countries just turned off alot of people/countries that don't represent the most captured brains on the war.  I have no doubt that his gung ho, kill as many people(regardless of killing civilians)  as possible to win the war military advisors encouraged it but it still shows he's lost good judgment and any semblance of morality. 

2. Hunter committed countless crimes and all the evidence is gushing in. The smartest man that he knows gifted the world 1,000+ pieces of well documented evidence on a personal laptop of him committing crimes. His position that Hunter has done nothing wrong and that he's proud of him..........then, to protect him by taking him into the White House and bring him tagging along everywhere he goes (clearly thinking that the all powerful Joe Biden is protecting his son from harm) means he's lost touch with the ability to make smart decisions. 

3. That last one is not going unnoticed by people in his party that want to separate Joe from Hunter as much as possible but he just won't listen.  He's gone, man and the party is just trying figure out the best way to manage it and bring in the new person. 

Personally, I would have him announce a serious health problem.........even if its made up and have him resign. Admitting that he has early senility/cognitive issues would actually be the truth even if it contradicted what his doctors told us earlier this year(he just has arthritis in his spine causing him to walk that way) 

This will take away some of the incentives of the investigations by the Rs.........even make them look bad for going after a sick guy that resigned.

His legacy is obliterated already but resigning will make it better.

The problem is that Biden has been protected for so long that he's become blatantly arrogant and feels he's infallible. It will take a bunch of humble pie for him to take this path.

resigning would be the best thing that he could do for  the dems. He has become a massive liability for his party, just as trump is.

most Dem  voters don’t want biden to run, so this will make it easier to get rid of him.

most R voters are for Trump. They have a much bigger problem.

By mcfarm - July 13, 2023, 8:41 p.m.
Like Reply

very compelling reply. You make great sense. One thing bothers me. You are stuck on the "1 gram" thing. How did you arrive at that weight? I imagine our intelligence service provided that figure. You really think that after all we have to endure you can rely on anything they say? What if reported it was "only 1 gram" of fentanyl or only "1 gram " of rison or anthrax? In other words the "1 gram" part" is not the story. Sounds just like Wray yesterday answering questions by dodging with some non related story about the agency had done a great job about x when the question was about y.

By metmike - July 13, 2023, 9:46 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, mcfarm,

We have no reason to doubt the amount, other than not wanting to believe anything they state.

What if it was 2 grams?

I'm thinking the more that it was, the higher the chance of them getting busted taking it into the White House, so it the lower amount makes sense.

1 gram is apparently plenty for somebody to get pretty high from.  I never tried the stuff. In college, I was at a party where they offered it to me. I didn't follow laws very well in my youth, so that's not why I declined.

I had a serious drinking problem and loved beer. I was getting a case of beer for $3.99 at the Beer Depot  (Falstaff and Weideman) in the long neck bottles inside of wooden cases. This was the late 70's in Ann Arbor MI.  I thought that I would like the feeling of cocaine TOO MUCH and the beer buzz wouldn't have the same appeal anymore. 

I could get pretty buzzed on $4. Cocaine addictions and costs would have been unaffordable on my bare bones budget.  

The Street Price of a Gram of Cocaine                    

https://www.statista.com/chart/18527/cocaine-retail-steet-prices-in-selected-countries/

For the United States, no 2021 numbers were reported, but in 2020, the price for a gram of cocaine stood at $120 per gram.

+++++++++++

Beer has gone way up, like everything else since the late 1970's but for $120, I could get 30 cases of beer at $4/case at 1970's prices from the Beer Depot. 

Get really high for a few hours with a great buzz using cocaine a couple of times........or get drunk dozens of times with something that lasts all day?

No brainer!!!

This is supposed to be 2 grams of Cocaine according the site:

https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/image-cocaine-line-pile-2-grams-48031051

Image of cocaine, a line, a pile and 2 grams with razor blade and $100 bill

The things that you can learn at MarketForum (-:

By metmike - July 13, 2023, 10:25 p.m.
Like Reply

What makes the story on the other page more interesting is that I actually got kicked out of the University of Michigan. 

That caused me to quit drinking and immediately enroll in Eastern Michigan University 10 miles away.

Here's what actually saved me. I had been working as a security guard for State Security while going to school.

After I enrolled at EMU, they assigned me to be a patient watcher at the University of Michigan Hospital. 

The job was just to stay in the hospital room to monitor the patient. I had some interesting characters but during the 2 semesters I attended EMU, I worked at least 40 hours a week watching this 1 guy that was completely paralyzed from the waste down and never talked.

They must have thought the guy might be suicidal but he couldn't go anywhere. 

This was before the internet and I didn't have much to do except..............study and stay sober and get paid for it  for 8 hours every day.

I had my license taken away because of  2 drunk drivings so I rode a 10 speed bike(Motobecan) to work every day.......riding 10 miles 1 way.....even in the Winter.

So I got straight As an met with the probation board at UM to show them and appeal their decision.

They told me to get lost and were not nice about it. I was devastated. I had been on probation for several semesters before they kicked me out. 

So I went to the Dean of the atmospheric and oceanic department, Prof. Don Portman and begged him to help me out, telling him my story.

He told me to come back the next day and he would have a letter for me.

It was sealed. I made another appointment to see the probation board. When I showed up, they were ticked off. "What are you doing here, again!!! We gave you our final word!!

I gave them the letter from this very well respected professor of 3+ decades.

The head guy opened it and read it out loud.

It read something like "This young man has shown by his past behavior that he is not going to succeed at the University of Michigan. He is likely to fail again if you let him back in. (I was thinking, holy crap this is supposed help me)  then the punchline.

"If you don't give him 1 more chance, for the rest of his life he will blame you for his failure. If you give him 1 more chance, he is likely to fail but then he will only have himself to blame"

They let me back in and let me know that I didn't deserve it but were compelled by the letter.

I controlled my drinking and did extremely well.

I started drinking heavy again during my last semester and had to take a couple of classes over that Summer but made it!

I did 2 years at the University of Detroit with outstanding grades but then changed my field of study from actuarial  science to atmospheric and oceanic science in the engineering department and took an additional 5 years to graduate at UM. 

7 years to get a 4 year degree.  That included the 2 semesters at EMU. 

I wonder how many people got kicked out of the University of Michigan and managed to get back in like this  and graduate??

I'm extraordinarily fortunate and grateful to have been given the opportunity to do that. 

By WxFollower - July 13, 2023, 10:40 p.m.
Like Reply

Congrats, Mike, on turning things around and overcoming your alcohol addiction. That's a great story! Interesting about the actuarial studies initially. I had forgotten about that.

I'll stick with my occasional drinks (when I say occasional I sometimes mean as much as a year or more between) such as a Bombay gin and tonic, a Maker's Mark bourbon and soda, a glass of Moscato, or a bottle of PBR. I hardly ever think about having a drink.

By 12345 - July 13, 2023, 11:47 p.m.
Like Reply
By metmike - July 14, 2023, 7:25 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, Larry!

after I got my first job doing weather on radio and for industrial and ag clients in Cincinnati for 9 months, then on tv in Evansville IN for 11 years I found something that I loved enough to provide motivation and discipline.

I never missed a day of work and worked out 2 hours M-F not missing a workout for years but would drink beer all day, every day I had off.
 I competed bodybuilding….getting 2nd place in a local competition until my Eyler’s Danlos, osteoarthritis and autoimmune issues started destroying my connective tisue.

Ive  been on prednisone for 3 decades which saved my life in the early 90s but had 24 surgeries…… tendons, cartilige, 5 hernias, 3 hemmroid operations  and additionally 22 skin cancers….basil and squamous cell, no melanomas yet which are the deadly ones.

gave up drinking a decade ago.

I have a wonderful, limited but extremely intense exercise routine designed by me and take 2 dozen supplements. I should share that with you this weekend. It’s keeping me very healthy.

I would suggest to everyone to get a home steam sauna tent for around $100. The profound benefits are incredible and anybody can do it. The sauna does all the work and you just sit there. Have it in your living room with the tv on If you want the easiest, most effective work out that exists.  I crank mine up and put my head inside to block the steam from getting out of the top and to do deep breathing of the steam that clears up my mucus/drainage and sinus’s. more on that this weekend.

So you can imagine how fortunate that I feel to still be around to share wonderful stuff with everyone.
for sure getting carried away and needing to spend more time being productive at home but loving every minute of my blessed life.

By metmike - July 14, 2023, 8:37 a.m.
Like Reply

Jean,

considering the world we live in, im not worried that illegal drugs were only found 3 times in the White House.

alcohol is a drug that I abused, even while living an extremely productive life, so I can’t be a hypocrite on something like this.

that’s absolutely not ignoring the profound crisis that we have in our country. Young people dying from overdoses, especially from fentanyl and lives being destroyed by addictive substances.

I know first hand how the powerful attraction to an addictive substance is capable of destroying your life if you let it.

if not for the competitive power lifting and body building when I was younger and love of meteorology in my career, alcohol would have destroyed my life decades ago.

make No mistake about it. Alcoholism in many cases is genetic because of unique brain chemistry involving the neurotransmitters in,our brains.

my youngest son got my DNA and was in the ER 5 times in his life with BACs of .5 or higher.

thats 6 times the legal limit. If I didnt know what I know about this topic and somebody told me that, I would think they were embellishing Because most people will pass out at half that level, go into a coma and die at .5 ……but he drove a car and was up functioning Many times At that level.

Its mind boggling how some peoples brains neurotransmitters are so different and can result in dozens of problems. Some of the most gifted brains also have  extreme neurotransmitter profiles that lead to the expression that there’s a fine line between genius  and insanity.

drugs that impact how we feel, do it by altering our neurotransmitters.  But each brain is unique in how it reacts With the differences being incredible.

some people with severe depression can respond wonderfully to drugs that increase serotonin. Others….not much help with that but dopamine might be a key for them.

with all of our tests and advanced medicine, modern science still has no way to measue a persons neurotransmitter profile.

its mostly trial and error in many cases with mental illnesses or other brain diseases. We have some great meds that help balance the brain chemistry of people that self medicate with drug addictions because the craving comes from screwed up neurotransmitters.

my youngest son, btw is doing wonderful right now. We’ will be celebrating his 33rd birthday With the family later today.

he let alcohol destroy his life for a decade+ but we never gave up on him. He’s finishing college, going full time and making some good money working full time. 

he’s body building and is a vegan, like my daughters family Are vegans. The wife is a vegetarian.

anybody else here vegans  or vegetarians?

By metmike - July 14, 2023, 9:20 a.m.
Like Reply

Mom was mentally ill and self medicated with drugs and alcohol.  I got her brain DNA as did my youngest son. 

She attempted suicide multiple times. 

Her neurotransmitters were really screwed up.

But our family was blessed with a saint for a Dad/husband.

I don't know another man that could have ever done what he did.

Meet my Dad(he'll be 98 in 2 months)

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/45623/#45730

Father teaches son chess, son teaches thousands of children                       

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mg5a2DYyXQ

Never too old to learn new tricks

https://chessdailynews.com/never-too-old-to-learn-new-tricks/

Frank Maguire, 90, plays a game of chess in his west Dearborn home. The nonagenarian taught his son, Mike, to play 50 years ago, and Mike in turn has taught scores of students the game as a chess coach in Indiana. Elizabeth Barbieri -- For The Press & Guide

By mcfarm - July 15, 2023, 9:52 p.m.
Like Reply

ohhh, its all clear as mud now. Chris Wray appearing before congress under oath....paraphrase.....yes the FBI did provide outside help to the secret service in the drug investigation. Things like lab work like finger prints. Then today a 15 year secret service agent says if there is one thing the secret service does well its finger prints, evn on non porous materials. He also stats that the total population of suspects was down to 2 to 300 after exempting the SS and WH staff who were already drug tested. Now it gets really muddy in that WH water to say we could not of fingered the guilty party rather quickly. This stinks really bad and only further reduces any public confidence in anything related to our government.

By 12345 - July 16, 2023, 3:49 a.m.
Like Reply

MIKE ~ MY ENTIRE MATERNAL FAMILY (EXCEPT FOR GRANDMA & GRANDPA) WERE ALCOHOLICS. ALL 10 OF 'EM! 6 BOYS & 4 GIRLS... MOM INCLUDED. GRANDMA & GRANDPA DIDN'T EVER DRINK!  IT GOT PASSED DOWN FROM GRANDMAS SIDE OF THE FAMILY, FOR SURE... I NEVER REALLY GOT TO KNOW GRANDPAS' FAMILY, VERY WELL.

THE GIRLS ALL QUIT ON THEIR OWN, WHEN THEIR KIDS WERE VERY YOUNG.  THE BOYS ALL WENT THRU AA, IN THAT SAME TIME FRAME. 

MYSELF?  LOL  IT TOOK ME ONE AA MEETING TO STOP DRINKIN', WHEN I WAS 20!! IT TOOK ME UNTIL I WAS 23 TO STOP THE DRUGS.  LOLOL

I NEVER MISSED A DAY OF WORK & NEVER GOT IN TROUBLE.  I QUIT WHILE I WAS AHEAD! COLD TURKEY!!!!!  LOL

SHORT STORY... I WORKED IN A MEAT ROOM...THERE WAS ONE DAY A WEEK THAT WAS VERY FAST PACED ~ EVERY MORNING OF THOSE FAST PACE DAYS, I ALWAYS FOUND A "MAJIC SCHROOM", ON MY MACHINE!!  HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA WEEEEEEEEEEE

AND, "YES!!"... ALCOHOL IS THE MAIN DRUG OF CHOICE.

MY SISTER USED TO BE ON THE LOCAL ALCOHOL/DRUG PREVENTION BOARD, I ASKED HER IF ANY OF THE MEMBERS WERE "RECOVERING ADDICTS". SHE WENT OFF ON THE DEFENSIVE & SAID ~ "NO!! WE'RE TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE QUIT! NONE OF US HAVE EVER USED EITHER!! WE'RE NOT THAT TYPE!!"  LOL  I WENT BACK AT HER WITH: "WELL, THEN... THERE AIN'T A ONE OF YA THAT KNOWS A DAMN THING ABOUT WHAT IT'S LIKE! IT'S LIKE YOU PEOPLE THINK YOU CAN READ A MEDICAL BOOK & CALL YOURSELVES DOCTORS!!"  THAT ENDED THAT CONVERSATION. LESS THAN A YEAR LATER, THE GROUP DISBANDED.   

By 12345 - July 19, 2023, 12:06 p.m.
Like Reply

The Biden admin just blew up evidence  LOL (FAR FROM FUNNY, THO')

By mcfarm - July 19, 2023, 12:36 p.m.
Like Reply

I have tried to over look this story Jean but cannot. Seems many have just thrown their hands in the air and decided it was no big deal......and every day I listen to the lame excuses from the spokes people, the doj, the lib in congress and get madder. Just imagine this bag getting handle without finger prints or DNA....you cannot, well me neither, Then imagine the very best in finger prints and dna sampling come out after 9 days and says, "well we give up, this case is just tooooo damn difficult, Well I guess it would be difficult if you failed to try wouldn't it? Around 200 to 300 people to match to this evidence right on video tape, with their finger prints aand dna and cannot solve the case.....really tired of the lies

By metmike - July 19, 2023, 12:42 p.m.
Like Reply

Fox News' Tucker Carlson replacement Jesse Watters sees 800K drop in viewers in first primetime show

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12312767/Jesse-Watters-BOMBS-Tucker-Carlsons-replacement-gets-800K-fewer-viewers-episode-8pm-Fox-News-replacing-firebrand-host.html

+++++++++

Funny how this entity used the grossly misleading headline. And buried in the middle of the story is this:

Despite Carlson's loyal following not all tuning in to Watters' show his figures easily bested his rivals on CNN and MSNBC, according to the ratings data compiled by Nielsen.

MSNBC’s All In with Chris Hayes had 1.222 million viewers on Monday, and CNN’s Anderson Cooper 360 had 668,222 viewers.

Watters debut in the 8pm slot also saw ratings rise by 60 percent compared to the weeks since Carlson was fired in April and a series of temporary hosts were used.

++++++++++++++

Regardless, I've always had an extraordinarily LOW opinion of Watters. His arrogance and often contrived ignorance(used to greatly distort the facts to present his always extreme, 1 sided views to play to his crowd with messages they want to hear that are often just bs) shows no bounds.

He frequently goes out of his way to make fun of people that disagree with him by selecting the dumbest comments he can find from the other side and pretending that represents all of them.

He's about as divisive as you can get. Perfect pick for Fox, as CNN is clearly trying to expand their base and become LESS divisive.

CNN is well behind Fox in the ratings and is likely smart enough to realize they need to expand as a business decision.

Regardless, they ARE doing it and it means much less divisive programming in the evening AT TIMES. 

Fox is #1 and they are going to stick with got them there, although Tucker getting canned is major damage.

Tuckers private texts that were exposed in the lawsuit showed him to be one of the most arrogant/narcissistic,  detestable human beings on the planet that lacks respect for everybody, including management and his fake/pretending to be the 100% opposite on the air. 

Wherever Tucker goes, his cult will follow. Exactly like Trump (who Tucker greatly despises, according to his emails).

Jesse Watters will be growing his cult now )-:

That's exactly what people like this do, with their 100% one sided messages.

Saying only stuff that people from one side want to hear to pull them in. 

"If you follow me, I will tell you only things that you want to believe and want reinforced. I'm on your side. People that disagree are the enemy! Just follow me and I'll lead the way!"

Charlatans that control people's minds for profits, ratings and power.

And in politics.........for votes.

And it's the most effective method to get what you want in those industries today.

Authentic truth DOES NOT sell. 

People only want 1 sided discussions/messages they like to hear/read LABELLED as the truth.

Tucker was the master at making people think his bs was the truth. Some of his emails showed he knew that it wasn't.

By metmike - July 19, 2023, 1:15 p.m.
Like Reply

Trump says Secret Service 'know who' cocaine at the White House belonged to, despite closed probe

The Secret Service closed its investigation without a person of interest

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-says-secret-service-know-who-cocaine-white-house-belonged-despite-closed-probe

+++++++++++++

The infallible leader has spoken, no amount of common sense or factual reasoning, even if it were 100 times more powerful matters to those in his cult. The source of less than 1 gram of cocaine is now one of the most important things to have an absurd battle over in a world that has hundreds of issues which are millions of times more important.

A person's life is more important than 1 gram of cocaine.

100,000 human lives died last year from drug amounts that were ALL MUCH MORE than 1 gram of cocaine.

500,000 human lives have died in Biden's escalating war with Russia as we get closer and closer to nuclear.

A US president abused his power for 2 months. profoundly violating the Constitution and his oath, trying to overturn an election and intentionally causing an Insurrection.

Inflation is crushing poor people.

Homelessness is a crisis.

The southern border is a crisis.

The corrupt Bidens bribed foreign countries into sending them tens of millions of dollars. 

Trillions of dollars are being flushed down the toilet to fix a fake climate crisis and every bit of it will go into the pockets of crony capitalists and politicians, while doing  ZERO to impact the climate and actually WRECK the planet. Billions of people in the world will  be even less  able to afford their electricity. 

By mcfarm - July 21, 2023, 9:42 a.m.
Like Reply

Fine, you say there are far more important things in the world. The amount was small and who cares. We are a nation of no consequences who cares. So please tell me this. Why was there even this sham investigation? Why go to all the trouble of shaping another band of lies. Just skip it all and admit everything in DC is a sham and be done with it all. Where do you cut off what is significant and what is not? And who are you to decide? That is the problem when you try to have 2 tiers of justice.

By metmike - July 21, 2023, 12:39 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks mcfarm!

You are welcome to post about this here if you want. I agree that it doesn't smell right and there could be several reasons for that. However, we will never have any information to prove what happened, just wild speculations, and some of it is pretty crazy right now.

When you get into the realm of wild speculation and half of it is pretty far fetched and there will never be a chance for a definitive, fact based answer........then its just a waste of time. 

If it dealt with something impacting alot of Americans or an important policy impact or alot of people or a major crime or foreign policy issue, then of course its relevant.

And you should know me by now, mcfarm. If there's any chance to gather legit information and data or evidence, I will go way overboard to do what my wife says "over analyze everything, you're way to analytical".

But we're at a dead end here and the relevance of less than a gram of cocaine is only based on what one side wants to blow it up into, sort of like record high temperatures in the hottest time of year is blown up into a climate crisis.

Except I can battle that MISinformation on weather and climate with massive authentic science. 

On less than a gram of cocaine found in the White House?

The only thing that's good for is creating speculative narratives that can never be DISproven which gives them legs to infinity. 

By mcfarm - July 23, 2023, 7:46 p.m.
Like Reply

We are at a dead end? No, just against the deep state trying to get an answer without lies or cover ups. It seems now there might be an announcement this week and the SS/fbi in small letters because they put them selves there, may have a suspect??????? They screw this up just like most every case they been handled recently. Do not hold your breath on getting the truth.

By metmike - July 23, 2023, 8:25 p.m.
Like Reply

Keep us posted, mcfarm!

I'm sure that whatever Trump states will get a lot of weight with the far right crowd, regardless of whether it makes sense or not.......like this is Hunter's cocaine and they are covering up another one of his crimes. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4083457-mcenany-breaks-with-trump-no-way-cocaine-at-white-house-is-hunter-bidens/

“Does anybody really believe that the COCAINE found in the West Wing of the White House, very close to the Oval Office, is for the use of anyone other than Hunter & Joe Biden,” Trump wrote on his Truth Social website.

++++++++++++

The chances of it being Hunter's are minuscule and Trump's statement above that claims it's obvious, shows that he's just spouting  more nonsense to his base that will believe anything.  

By mcfarm - July 23, 2023, 8:31 p.m.
Like Reply

Only one sure fact here. If it was in fact Hunter's {gee he would not be THAT stupid, right????} there would be absolutely no consequences. This we know.

By metmike - July 23, 2023, 8:59 p.m.
Like Reply

This is true but that flawed logic is how Trump and Trucker trick people into believing things.

1. We don't know who it was

2. If it was Hunter, they would protect him

3. So it must be Hunter's cocaine!

Forget all the other things that make it extremely unlikely to be Hunter's.

If the odds of an event occurring were 1,000 to 1 based on objective facts, would you invest a bunch of your hard earned money on that event happening?

People often wise up and pay attention to objective facts more when they have something to lose/have skin in the game. 

Charlatans can still get people to part with their money for schemes like that but in this case, people have nothing to lose in believing in Trump's nonsense about this topic because he always says things they want to believe and it makes people feel good to hear things that tell them about a world that lines up with their belief system.

There's no cost or consequence to you being wrong in  believing this is Hunter's cocaine, and one of your favorite sources is insisting this which justifies believing it. 

As in previous conversations similar to this that are a waste of time if either party thinks they will convince the other one of something.

I'm analyzing why people act this way and sharing the interpretations and appreciate your input. 

I've learned more here the past 5 years than I did the previous 25 years about many dozens of things.