INTERESTING TAKE ON THE LAPTOP FROM HELL
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by 12345 - July 16, 2023, 9:18 p.m.
Comments
By metmike - July 16, 2023, 11:59 p.m.
Like Reply

Most corrupt presidential family in history.

This is 10+ times worse than Watergate. Not because of the extensive  corruption, which is bad enough but because of the incredible, massive  coverup.

Even as extremely credible information gushes in that shows the corruption, they double, triple and quadruple down. 

This guy still insisting that the lap top is not authentic here in 2023 and getting time on CNN to proclaim it,  just demonstrates the audacity of corrupt game plan.

Lie their arses off and claim the evidence is all fake. 

Since they have the DOJ, FBI, CIA, MSM and Dems all colluding on it, they just lie about everything and claim the republicans are making it up for political reasons to get Joe Biden.

Comments that I've read at liberal sites indicate that their tactic is working extremely well on many on the left.

That's how it is in our world today.

People go to whatever source  that tells them what they want to read and hear and believe ALL of it. Never fact checking anything that lines up with their ideology or their tribe.

If  side 1 represents these 7 tenets:  A,B,C,D,E, F, G,H,I and side 2 represents: R,S,T,U,V,W, X Y, Z.

What we've ended up with in our country is for tens of millions of people from side 1 that consider each and every tenet A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I as absolute truths/Gospel with religious faith, regardless of the authentic facts and completely reject every element that defines: R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z.

And side 2 believes in R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z while rejecting everything about A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I.

If your side belongs to the A-I cult, you cannot believe in a letter that isn't part of your cult and vice versa for the R-Z cult.

A-I high priests sell their 9 letters and teach total rejection of anything that R-Z considers important to their ideology. 

Sometimes, letters J,K,L,M,N,O,P, Q, come up and both cults end up agreeing on things but over the last 2 decades, the middle letters have been getting swallowed up and the letters on each extreme expanding.

At this rate, we will soon have 1 cult clinging to A-M and the other one to N-Z. 

If you don't believe that, then what dynamic will reverse this strong/relentless trend?

In the last 2 elections and the one coming up( if its Biden vs Trump), the person who wins, unlike every previous election (2012 and before that)  is not based on the most popular or most favorable rating.

It's entirely based on who loses because they are so much more greatly disliked than the other person......who wins by default.

Trump won in 2016 with both candidates having more unfavorable ratings than favorable ratings only because he received tens of millions of  NOT/NEVER Clinton votes.

He was hated less............and it caused him to win.

In 2020, Trumps hated ratings soared higher than Bidens. So Joe Biden received  a record number of votes.  They weren't  Joe Biden favor-ability votes but instead, voters went into the election booths, held their nose and voted tens of millions of times for NOT Donald Trump.

In 2024, we will have 2 guys with the lowest ratings in history running against each.

I will be shocked if it happens but if it does, the winner will be either NOT(never) Donald Trump or NOT(never) Joe Biden.

The majority of  voters really don't want either of these people. But the least worst/hated is the one that will win.

By 12345 - July 17, 2023, 3:07 a.m.
Like Reply

"At this rate, we will soon have 1 cult clinging to A-M and the other one to N-Z. "

ME THINKS I CAN SMELL BOTH CULTS' PERSPIRATION, IN THE BREEZE.  THEY ARE CLOSER THAN WE THINK ~ AND, THEY STINK!!

Understanding Cults: The Basics

PERSONALLY ~ I TURN TO THE BIBLE FOR MY ANSWERS. GOD USED SOME PRETTY DESPICABLE MEN ~ FOR GOOD REASON / REASONS.

IT'S GOTTA GET WORSE, BEFORE IT GETS BETTER