PENCE JUST SHOT IS WAD ~ IMO
4 responses | 1 like
Started by 12345 - July 17, 2023, 8:52 p.m.

(HE DIDN'T HAVE ONE TO BEGIN WITH, IMO)

Mike Pence JUST ENDED His Career

Comments
By WxFollower - July 18, 2023, 10:33 a.m.
Like Reply

Not well handled by Pence. It sounds like he misspoke. But those Trump supporters calling him a "traitor" in the comments section can only be laughed at from my perspective. He actually may have on 1/6/21 saved our country as we know it!

By metmike - July 18, 2023, 11:11 a.m.
Like Reply

Exactly right, Larry!

the diabolical Trump controls the brains of tens of millions of Rs.

1 of the dozens of pieces of solid proof of that is he’s convinced them to turn against his own VP, because Pence actually has a backbone, ethics, can think for himself to determine what is right and what is wrong and follows the Constitution.

Trump is the most divisive person to their own party in history.

biden and the dems are more vulnerable than ever in history……but the Rs can’t fully capitalize because Trump is sabotaging their party and victimizing tens of millions of Rs that have robot minds when he gives his commands.

“Yes, master Trump. I believe your every word. you’re just a victim of the evil in this country and the only way to get justice is to follow you with religious like faith”

"Yes, master Trump. Mike Pence betrayed you and our cult and so he is an outcast forever!

By 12345 - July 18, 2023, 11:19 a.m.
Like Reply

PENCE WAS ANGERED & FRUSTRATED.  LOL

I NEVER CARED FOR HIM AS GOV, OF INDIANA, EITHER.  HE ISN'T THE COOL, CALM & COLLECTIVE GUY, HE TRIES TO BE.  HE GETS FLUSTERED & SAYS DUMB STUFF.  LOL

I DIDN'T READ THE COMMENTS... I FIGURED THERE'D BE RANTS FROM BOTH SIDES. TODAY, ISN'T GOOD DAY FOR ME TO PUT UP WITH MUCH FOOLISHNESS, FROM ANYONE, MUCH LESS ON LINE.  LOL

By metmike - July 18, 2023, 11:26 a.m.
Like Reply

Larry,

I just read the comments too.

Tucker could be Trumps cult leader twin!