I WATCHED THE FULL 6 HOURS OF THE WHISTLE BLOWERS' HEARING
11 responses | 0 likes
Started by 12345 - July 19, 2023, 11:52 p.m.

I LAUGHED & LAUGHED & LAUGHED SOME MORE   

I THINK THE D SIDE OF THE ISLE SPENT MORE TIME TALKIN' ABOUT TRUMP!!  LOL

WHAT MUST IT FEEL LIKE TO HAVE SOMEBODY YOU DESPISE, STUCK IN YOUR HEAD  ALL THE TIME?!  IT SURE CAN'T FEEL GOOD, CAN IT?  HAHAHAHA  I ACTUALLY DO FEEL SORRY FOR THEM.  MY GOODNESS!

Comments
By mcfarm - July 20, 2023, 7:04 a.m.
Like Reply

did you catch that one saying he knew where the real problem in America was...too much picking on blacks. For a full 5 minutes that idiot used his time for that after hearing nothing but black and white {HA} documented facts from the witnesses. Where in the hell are we going to get any dem admit 'boys we got a problem and the Bidens are it"

By 12345 - July 20, 2023, 7:45 a.m.
Like Reply

WELLLLLLL... I DON'T BELIEVE I WOULD HAVE ALLOWED ANY OFF TOPIC TALK, HAD I BEEN THE CHAIR.  THEN, AGAIN... HE ALLOWED THEM TO SHOW THEIR "TRUE COLORS"

ONE SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS

By metmike - July 20, 2023, 11:12 p.m.
Like Reply

Mind boggling stuff!

Not that the Biden's are so corrupt (which is bad enough) but the media, dems and DOJ are so dishonest that they deny or defend and cover it up and try to censor it.

The evidence indisputable.

I haven't listened to the hearings.

An ironic item about this Biden corruption is that in 2019, Trump got impeached for trying to investigate it. The famous phone call, was Trump, we were told trying to dig up dirt on Joe Biden.

You bet he was doing that but in this case DIRT =numerous REAL crimes committed by the team of Joe and Hunter Biden to enrich the Bidens by taking bribes from corrupt people in Ukraine(where Joe was the point man from the US dealing with Ukrainian corruption).

Read Trump’s phone conversation with Volodymyr Zelensky    

Updated        4:41 AM EDT, Thu September 26, 2019    

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/25/politics/donald-trump-ukraine-transcript-call/index.html

+++++++++++++

You all know my extremely negative opinion on Trump.

However,  this was clearly the most retarded impeachment of a president in history. If our intelligence agencies and justice department just did their jobs, Trump wouldn't have needed to try to do it for them to get to the truth about the Biden's.

If they did their jobs, Joe Biden would have had no business running for president in 2020. Instead, he and Hunter would be dealing with the ethics violations and possible convictions for the crimes they committed.

Like with the corrupt Mueller investigation.........the facts were always supporting Trump the entire time. 

Rs, don't let that fool you into thinking that Trump is always a victim.

He is entirely responsible for the Insurrection on Jan. 6 and abusing his power as president, violating the Constituiion and his vows to the American people, trying to overturn an election that he clearly lost by every authentic measure and recount and challenge.

Same thing with the classified documents. In a just world, he will be convicted in those cases.

By 12345 - July 21, 2023, 2:43 a.m.
Like Reply

"He is entirely responsible for the Insurrection on Jan. 6 and abusing his power as president, violating the Constituiion and his vows to the American people, trying to overturn an election that he clearly lost by every authentic measure and recount and challenge.

Same thing with the classified documents. In a just world, he will be convicted in those cases."

I DON'T & WILL NEVER BELIEVE THAT ~ EVER. EVEN IF I SINFULLY HATED HIS GUTS, I WILL NEVER BELIEVE HE WAS RESPONSIBLE. NOT ONCE DID I HEAR HIM SAY "GO IN THE CAPITOL".

By metmike - July 21, 2023, 7:33 a.m.
Like Reply

Sure, Jean.

Tens of thousands of Rs, traveled all the way out there on January 6th,  extremely upset because Trump convinced them every day for 2 months that the election was stolen and “they had to fight for their country” were really  just out there to bid President Trump a warm farewell.

Go ahead and pretend that Trump didn’t tell them that in order to succeed, VP Mike  Pence had to do his part to block the certification of the electoral count" …….which he DID NOT do and as a result they chanted  “hang Mike Pence“ actually put up hangman nooses.

And believe that the real reason they violently stormed the building was because the FBI planted Ray Epps in the peaceful crowd.

He somehow managed to single handedly turn thousands of peaceful people into a violent mob with the magical mystery powers taught to him as a secret FBI operative. And he did it to frame President Trump, knowing that Trump would get the blame for the riot and the real victim of JAn 6th was Donald Trump.

And keep believing that Trump tried to call the National guard but Nancy Pelosi blocked it……another blatant lie.

And that Trump didn’t really call off the metal detectors that law enforcement would have used with the explanation “they aren’t here to hurt me!”

and that Trump didn’t really ignore numerous pleas from people around him to call off the riot,  well into it until it was obvious it would fail, then he finally told them to go home.

Go ahead and insist on the science fiction version told to people that want to believe a made up story that paints Donald Trump as the victim and not the main instigator.

The real victims are the far right Trump supporters being targeted with these absurd lies, using them because they want to believe it.

when back at my desk, I will show you the rock solid proof of everything stated above……again but guess what.

you haves vowed to never believe it and never change your mind.

Suit yourself. I can show people the authentic truths using indisputable facts because I sincerely care about them.

I can’t wave a magic want and undo powerful brainwash spells controlling the minds of people with a cult like faith in things that aren’t true.

or get them to think for themselves to break free from the diabolical sources they trust that are using them For their self serving interests.

However, I can analyze the heck out of the authentic facts and explain what's really going on and why.

part of that analysis includes the explanation for why people refuse to believe the truth.

Most people, when it comes to politics give lies a free pass when they tell them what they want to hear. The political messenger charlatans under stand human psychology and cognitive bias and exploit this.

tens of millions of Rs are victims of this known tactic.

"When given the choice between a  lie and the truth in politics, most people will pick the one that they want to believe…….THEN, permanently process all new information based on assumptions related to that.

They will believe everything that lines up with what they’ve decided to believe and reject information that contradicts what they’ve decided to believe."

That will be our quote of the day later.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#97512

We all have free will and one would hope that a better understanding of the process described above would assist some people to use it to think more objectively and independently to be less controlled by their political party information gatekeepers that are using them.

By 12345 - July 21, 2023, 9:25 a.m.
Like Reply
By 12345 - July 21, 2023, 9:30 a.m.
Like Reply

MIKE ~ "we all have free will "

YOU ARE CORRECT!  I RESPECT YOURS, YET YOU HAVE REAL ISSUES RESPECTING MINE & OTHERS THAT DON'T MATCH UP TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS.

'NUFF SAID!

AND, "NO", I DID NOT READ YOUR "NOVEL"

By mcfarm - July 21, 2023, 9:35 a.m.
Like Reply

unless I misunderstand the lawyers and constitutional experts they seem to all say Trump has a defense that makes all you words of hate disappear MM. If he believed he actually won the election, which he clearly did it matters not a wit what you believe. He will always have that as a legitimate defense.

By WxFollower - July 21, 2023, 9:54 a.m.
Like Reply

Except there's no evidence that Trump really believes he won the 2020 election. I think he knew he didn't and was blatantly lying as he often does for the grift.

By metmike - July 21, 2023, 11:55 a.m.
Like Reply

If he believed he actually won the election, which he clearly did it matters not a wit what you believe. He will always have that as a legitimate defense.

Thanks, mcfarm!

I agree with Larry and several in Trumps inner circle have testified that he knew that he lost, 

This was based on every single authentic metric and measurement, including all the recounts (3 in the state of Georgia) and every one of his dozens of often silly, legal challenges.

Some of the crazy extremes  that he went to that make no sense except as schemes to try to make people think there was widespread fraud prove that he knew. 

If you know you won by legit means, your tactic doesn't exclusively focus on using fraud to prove it. YOU WOULD USE THE TRUTH. Don't you agree with that?

Your biased sources are deceiving you and withholding the truth about any legit facts because they are all 100% against Trump. He can play dumb about knowing and use that as an absurd defense but thats not plausible for any reasonable person.

Regardless, even though its impossible to believe Trump didn't know the truth using common sense, objective reasoning, even if he was that delusional(and clearly unqualified to be president if he can't even see what is so blatantly obvious in an election), it's no excuse to violate the Constitution and try to overturn the results of a presidential election by abusing his presidential powers.

Here's the thing, mcfarm and jean. It's not as if most of the facts are against Trump but some of them support his case. 100% of the facts are against Trump and prove he lost and 0% support his position.

I can give you 100+ individual examples of the facts that prove the election results. Here’s 50+ of them below. Do you have  even 1 fact that proves otherwise?

Fact check: Courts have dismissed multiple lawsuits of alleged electoral fraud presented by Trump campaign

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-courts-election/fact-check-courts-have-dismissed-multiple-lawsuits-of-alleged-electoral-fraud-presented-by-trump-campaign-idUSKBN2AF1G1

The post, which can be seen  here  , perpetuates the false narrative that there was widespread voter fraud during the 2020 presidential election ( here ). U.S. election security officials have said the election was “the most secure in American history” ( here , here ).

In the early morning of Jan. 7, hours after Trump supporters stormed the Capitol, the U.S. Congress certified enough Electoral College votes for President Biden to declare him winner of the election ( here ).  

As reported by Reuters   here  , state and federal judges - some appointed by Trump - dismissed more than 50 lawsuits brought by Trump or his allies alleging election fraud and other irregularities.

Independent experts, governors and state election officials from both parties say there was no evidence of widespread fraud.

According to the Washington Post   here  , instead of alleging “widespread fraud or election-changing conspiracy” the lawsuits pushed by Trump’s team and allies focused on smaller complaints, which were largely dismissed by judges due to a lack of evidence. “The Republicans did not provide evidence to back up their assertions — just speculation, rumors or hearsay.”

Reuters Fact Check has debunked a series of similar false claims of election fraud. Some can be seen  here  ,   here  ,   here  ,  here  ,  here  .

VERDICT

False. Courts dismissed more than 50 lawsuits of alleged electoral fraud and irregularities presented by Trump and allies. U.S. election security officials have said the election was “the most secure in American history”.

By metmike - July 21, 2023, 12:15 p.m.
Like Reply

"YET YOU HAVE REAL ISSUES RESPECTING MINE & OTHERS THAT DON'T MATCH UP TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS."

Jean,

It makes me sad that you perceive me  that way to justify what you want to believe.

I go out of my way to respect everybody here as do you and consider us good friends.

I am not forcing you to do anything, just fullfilling my mission, spending hours/day trying to accomplish it.  

My entire reason to be here is to present the objective, NON political truths to help ALL people from both parties to see and to represent authentic science and to help make the world a better, more honest place in the process via respecting the value of humanity and each human being.

https://www.marketforum.com/about/

If you were in my family or a friend in the outside world, I would never bring this up to you because it would damage our friendship.

However, on MarketForum, I put on a different hat in representing this place as an ANTI echo chamber.  A fact checker and debunker of DISinformation about science, politics and other topics. 

This is my job and its most important to share authentic truths and facts to respond to statements here that are the most  misinformed. .....not to just ignore them and call the ignoring........friendship or respect.

Again, you have a right to think what you want and my favorite posts here are just like this that disagree with me.

That's because I can either learn something new (which happens alot) or show the evidence to prove what the truth is and provide others with the opportunity of enlightenment.  And make no mistake, there aren't different shades of the truth in cases like this. 

Regardless, I realize changing a persons mind on a topic like this is next to impossible but again, my objective in situations like this is to ANALYZE why people are this way........so that people can understand it better...........to understand human cognitive bias better. Understand themselves better. Understand others better and why they are vulnerable to being manipulated with information that tells them what they want to believe in. 

I offer it with peace and love and the opposite of DISrespecting you. 

Thomas Sowell quote: When you want to help people, you tell them the...

4 Ways to Not Let Politics Ruin Our Friendships | HuffPost null

Don't ruin your friendship over politics; even arch-rivals are buddies  outside. - Opined