Guessing game using fluids
10 responses | 1 like
Started by metmike - Oct. 21, 2023, 4:12 p.m.

Anybody want to take a guess?

Comments
By 12345 - Oct. 21, 2023, 5:24 p.m.
Like Reply

LOL  I'LL BE BACK!

EDIT:  THEY AREN'T ALL CONNECTED.  MY EYES ARE CROSSING!!!  LOLOLOL

I'LL RETURN, LATER

By metmike - Oct. 21, 2023, 8:46 p.m.
Like Reply

Correct, Jean!

They are not all connected!

By 7475 - Oct. 21, 2023, 8:56 p.m.
Like Reply

G

By metmike - Oct. 22, 2023, 2:23 a.m.
Like Reply

John,

Im so sorry, G is not the answer because D is blocked off and water doesn’t get to D, which is where G would get its water )-:

By cutworm - Oct. 22, 2023, 6:49 a.m.
Like Reply

F

By 7475 - Oct. 22, 2023, 9:16 a.m.
Like Reply

Tricky

Didnt see that little line

Cant we old timers get some kind of "handicap" for eye sight deficiences ?

Ans maybe spelling too.

K

By metmike - Oct. 22, 2023, 9:35 a.m.
Like Reply

It is tricky, John. So much that I forgot about that block when you first answered!

cutworm beat everybody to the correct answer which is F!

It's the vessel with the lowest fill level that isn't blocked. 

++++++++++++++

To recognize cutworm, let's enjoy one of his (and my favorite sounds) Catholic Church bells ringing!

The Tower Bells at Saint Bede Catholic Church

The bells at our Catholic Church where I grew up in the Detroit area up would ring 12 times, every day at Noon.

Sadly, the Catholic school is gone, as are most Catholics in that specific area, which is now 90% Muslim. 60 years ago, it was 90% Catholic and we had so many members in the parish that there was 2 masses at 11 am. 1 in the church and another in the school's gym(for the young people, with guitars).

They've combined with another parish, 2 miles to the south to survive and live in peace, even as many of the business signs outside of stores on the main streets are in Arabic.

That's life in a changing world.

https://www.stals-stclem.org/

By 12345 - Oct. 23, 2023, 7:13 p.m.
Like Reply

LOLOLOL  I'D COME BACK TO THIS, COUNTLESS TIMES & I COULD NEVER LOOK AT IT, AGAIN.  

IF YOU'VE NEVER HAD A MIGRAINE RAINBOW... LOOK IT UP & YOU'LL KNOW WHY. WITHIN SECONDS, IT GAVE ME MIGRAINE RAINBOW, THE 2ND TIME I TRIED TO LOOK AT IT.    

THANKS FOR THE ANSWER.   

By metmike - Oct. 23, 2023, 7:31 p.m.
Like Reply

Jean, I’m very sorry to read that  you suffer from those migraines. 

I had a brief period, when I was on TV for the first year and extremely stressed that I had frequent migraines.

fortunately, overcoming my fear of speaking in front of people cured that!

No such luck for you )-: 

I hope you have some good meds.

By 12345 - Oct. 23, 2023, 7:46 p.m.
Like Reply

LOL  MIKE ~  I DON'T EVER HAVE A HEADACHE. IT'S LIKE A "SILENT MIGRAINE".  I JUST GET THE RAIBOWS THAT YA CAN'T SEE THROUGH.  THEY ARE PRETTY, THO'!  THIS IS THE FIRST I'VE BEEN ABLE TO LOOK AT & SEE THE SCREEN, SINCE!  I STILL LOOK THROUGH A FOG, THO'....SO, I DON' STAY LONG.... THE WORDS START TO MOVE AROUND.

LATER!