TRUMP JURY WATCH
51 responses | 0 likes
Started by 12345 - May 29, 2024, 5:27 p.m.
Comments
By metmike - May 29, 2024, 5:36 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks much, Jean!

The verdict for me is not whether Trump committed all these crimes. Of course he didn't. 

For me, the verdict is actually a test of whether juries in a TDS district can band together with a corrupt prosecutor and corrupt judge to use the criminal justice system to target political opponents.

We know that that juries and a corrupt prosecutor/judge already did this in a civil trial situations with the decision NOT based on "beyond a reasonable doubt" like it is here.

We'll see.

Regardless, there could be some huge fireworks with responses from one side or the other. 

By mcfarm - May 29, 2024, 5:59 p.m.
Like Reply

well here is what a lifetime far left liberal {although many times more logical than most libs} thinks of this trial, the jury and most important that creep of a judge who should be in jail.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uksgiZxGk4U

By metmike - May 29, 2024, 6:38 p.m.
Like Reply

"lifetime far left liberal"

More like fake far left liberal, that he uses to appear open minded on Trump and other issues. 

Being a regular guest on Fox for his views/messages that line up with what the hosts want to exude in order to attract viewers by telling them what they want to hear is the strongest evidence of who is really is. 

Maybe he's closer to Libertarian on the interpretation of the Constitution  but he has some pretty Trump biased opinions that are wrong.

Regardless, I really like him a great deal and the vast majority of his stuff is wonderful.

If I was accused of a serious crime, especially if I did it and had a billion dollars, Dershowitz would be my attorney!

By 12345 - May 29, 2024, 9:37 p.m.
Like Reply
By 12345 - May 29, 2024, 9:44 p.m.
Like Reply
By metmike - May 30, 2024, 11:42 a.m.
Like Reply

Good discussion, Jean, Thanks!

I've believed that they will agree to convict him on some lesser charges but this attorney made a good point to contrast that.

All the charges are dependent on the main one and the original fake crime.

It's hard to make a case that he was guilty of  just 1 or 2 but innocent of the others.

By 12345 - May 30, 2024, 2:28 p.m.
Like Reply
By 12345 - May 30, 2024, 5:20 p.m.
Like Reply
By 12345 - May 30, 2024, 6:11 p.m.
Like Reply
By mcfarm - May 30, 2024, 6:19 p.m.
Like Reply

so this says volumes about our country. OJ found innocent and Trump guilty. One would think finally those fence sitters who were offended by what, a stupid ass tweet, would now be running to help change our country back to a representative republic.

By 12345 - May 30, 2024, 6:23 p.m.
Like Reply

AND.... IF BIDEN DOESN'T WIN THE ELECTION, I'LL BE SURPRISED.

By 12345 - May 30, 2024, 6:36 p.m.
Like Reply
By metmike - May 30, 2024, 7:49 p.m.
Like Reply

++++++++++++++++++++++++              

Get Trump-Hush Money Hullabaloo            

25 responses |               

Started by metmike - April 17, 2024, 4:57 p.m.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/103255/

By metmike - May 30, 2024, 8:05 p.m.
Like Reply

'It's a disgrace': Trump's VP hopefuls come to his defense following conviction

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/disgrace-trumps-vp-hopefuls-defense-conviction/story?id=110693328

+++++++++++++

The media is cheerleading the destruction of our democratic principles and fair, unbiased justice system......instead, spinning their interpretations based on whether they  hate somebody's guts or not.

Both sides do it.

Professional, objective, unbiased, honest  journalism is almost dead in America.

It died awhile ago in politics.

It died in NYC during Trumps first, glactically absurd trial for the completely manufactured rape case.

The results of this criminal trial were just another confirmation that it’s dead in this location.

Hate(and love)

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/99752/

By metmike - May 31, 2024, 1:45 a.m.
Like Reply

By WxFollower - May 31, 2024, 1:59 a.m.
Like Reply

^ Trump’s own divisiveness going back at least to 2015 has had a lot to do with easily the worst divisiveness in recent memory in the Un-United States of America. The country is dominated by two nations. I blame him more than any one other person for this. I had thought Obama was bad enough and then came 45. He’s not a uniter. He’s a divider. This is just what he wants because he thrives on it politically.

I don’t expect him to go to prison but part time house arrest in WPB? Much more likely. Not such a bad punishment!

Or what about community service? No not him picking up trash on the side of the highway but more like getting the Trump Organization to do some things good for the community.

By mcfarm - May 31, 2024, 6:37 a.m.
Like Reply

wow. Larry read you post 3 times and my jaw dropped each time. The casual way you feel about any American being totally and completely rail roaded by the weaponization of our justice system is frightening. I guess the way it sounds as long as its Trump there is no justice in your book. If your are of the correct political bent you walk. I can remember a few decades ago when the color of your skin or even your religion would bring certain guilt but now it has come down to this...in America? You usually seem so logical and intelligent in your posts. Sure am glad you will most likely never be a juror if I ever need a fair and just candidate.

By metmike - May 31, 2024, 8:46 a.m.
Like Reply

And I agree with you, Larry that Trump is the most divisive president in history.

A lot of Ds here(you’re not a D of course) are believing that whether Trump did the crimes or not, he deserves it for being Trump.

The US Constitution was written and practiced honorably for over 200 years in a way that uses the legit EVIDENCE and the rights of each citizen, whether intensely hated, loved, rich, poor, black, white, Jewish, atheist, republican, democrat,  famous or a nobody and to never EVER use those listed traits as the reason for somebody to be convicted in a criminal court.

The reason should ALWAYS be based on proving somebody’s guilt beyond a reasonable doubt using laws on the books (not manufactured/invented, unprecedented laws to target 1 person) that respect the statute of limitations. For instance, don't make up a bunch of new laws to allow manufactured crimes from beyond the statue in.

(In the fake rape case, with the statute LONG AGO expired, they created a new, unprecedented  1 year law in this jurisdiction that allowed all cases from anytime frame to come forward  so that this fake crime that was SUDDENLY DISCOVERED FROM NOWHERE and no evidence except the fake dress and fake DNA publicity stunt and Trump's real DNA ready to prove the fraudulence.........which WAS NOT ALLOWED IN because it would have exonerated Trump.)

Credible witnesses.

Not a person, Stormy Daniels extorting the victim being tried for $110,000 with a 100% legal non disclosure agreement between them(after not being able to get money from him previously).  SHE broke that legal agreement to try to get even more money by hiring a lawyer who's spent time in prison for being corrupt(Michael Avonatti) . She lost already in an honest court setting and owes Trump over half a million dollars over this very case for his attorney's fees based on the judges ruling in that case.......and insists she will never pay it and she hates Trump as admitted from the start of her testimony.

Or the other one. Michael Cohen,  that is a pathological liar and also spent time in prison for lying/crimes, that also hates Trump based on dozens of proven, public statements. Admitted in his testimony about lying to Trump about his work and fees. And  to have previously cheated to steal money from Trump.

+++++++++

BTW, my assessments are not based on what the talking heads at stations X, Y or Z are stating. These are derived from MY personal observations/discernment.

Many media sources will tell people what they want to hear or what they want people to think (propaganda) or what THEIR PERSONAL BIAS IS.

Journalism today is mostly unreliable on issues like this, the fake climate crisis, the wars in Gaza/Ukraine and other political realms.

By metmike - May 31, 2024, 9:22 a.m.
Like Reply

My position here is to strongly support the Constitutional rights of Trump(which have been blatantly violated more than any person in history in these past 3 cases ON TOP OF the corrupt, 2.5 year, $20 million Mueller investigation by our Federal justice system...... that found NOTHING) because he's a citizen of the United States of America based on our democracy.

However, we should note that Trump IS very guilty based on a mountain of evidence for  violating his oath and violating THE CONSTITUTION in trying to overturn the most secure election in history, 2020 with diabolical schemes and being 100%, entirely responsible for the January 6, 2021 Insurrection..........that has left a permanent, negative impact on the confidence in Americans in our democratic election system. 

He hasn't been CONVICTED YET of that crime, oddly enough, which causes 2 problems.

1. Supporting him, KNOWING THE REAL EVIDENCE is tough to do.

2. Using it against him legally, before he's convicted or impeached for it, is against the Constitution.

Also, I watched Fox News for awhile last night(was busy with several projects) and they were pretty outraged as expected.

As usual, they greatly embellished and manufactured positive attributes and accomplishments of President Trump that he either doesn't have or are the opposite of the real Donald Trump. 

So for me, it takes a tremendous amount of ignoring everything that I know and greatly dislike about Trump to support him on these last 3, galactically fraudulent NYC cases (just like with the corrupt Mueller investigation) that clearly are weaponizing our justice system in a blatant/out in the open, unprecedented way to target Trump.

But who is more important here?

Donald Trump?

Our Democracy/Constitution?

Most of the country is just basing it on their political affiliation. If you're a D, you will believe whatever it is your party uses to justify the anti Trump position.

If you're an R, you will believe whatever it is that justifies the pro Trump position..........yes, the Constitution is on Trump's side here but he profoundly violated the Constitution worse than any politician in our long history after losing the 2020 election, so you can't pick and choose when the Constitution is important.

If you are FOR THE CONSTITUTION ALWAYS AND HONEST about the authentic facts. you should be just as outraged at what Trump did to violate it, trying to overturn the 2020 election as you are about his enemies violating his Constitutional Rights, weaponizing the justice system to single him out and attack with corrupt laws/rules and interpretations.

With that being the case, I support the Constitution/our rights as a citizen (condemning NYC fake justice)  but also condemn Donald Trump for violating it.............when he finds it convenient to suit his self enriching agenda.

By WxFollower - May 31, 2024, 10:38 a.m.
Like Reply

McFarm said:

“wow. Larry read you post 3 times and my jaw dropped each time. The casual way you feel about any American being totally and completely rail roaded by the weaponization of our justice system is frightening.”

——————-

Hey mc,

I was responding to Mike’s “Divided States” flag and thus said that Trump has been more responsible for the divisiveness in this country than any other person. And it goes back at least to the 2016 campaign. Do you not agree? If so, why not? The strong dislike for him among many is largely his own fault. You reap what you sow. He talks about most who don’t agree with him on issues like they’re enemies.

By metmike - May 31, 2024, 11:21 a.m.
Like Reply

Trump should  win on the appeal.

But the appellate court will also come from NY, so these judges could be part of the rotten/corrupt justice system in some venues.

This is  because there is SO MUCH to appeal on and it should  be outside of the most TDS deranged get Trump zone.

Breaking

Trump Likely To Appeal Guilty Verdict—Here’s What To Expect As Process Plays Out

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2024/05/31/trump-likely-to-appeal-guilty-verdict-heres-what-to-expect-as-process-plays-out/?sh=775ab5947701

By WxFollower - May 31, 2024, 11:40 a.m.
Like Reply

Since Trump felt so strongly about it being rigged, why didn't he testify as a witness for his own defense instead of just complaining every day outside of court? Has he testified on his own behalf in any of his cases?

By metmike - May 31, 2024, 11:50 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Larry,

I thought that most people knew that its almost always a really bad idea for defendants to testify in their own cases and I would bet my house that he wanted to but his attorney's talked him out of it because when Trump's mouth opens.........on any topic, he becomes his own worst enemy to people outside his cult.

Should You Testify in Your Criminal Case

https://www.criminallawyerofannarbor.com/should-you-testify-in-your-criminal-case/

That is why, in all but a few cases, I recommend that my clients NOT testify in their own defense.

Should You Testify in Your Own Defense? 

It is rarely a good idea for a defendant to testify on their own behalf. In almost every case, the risk of what could come out on cross-examination outweighs any benefit that could be gained from hearing directly from the defendant.  

When someone testifies at trial, they open themselves up to having evidence of any prior bad acts introduced as evidence. Even if these alleged misdeeds are unrelated to the crime you are accused of committing, the jury may use them to infer that you committed the crime in question.

Most criminal defense lawyers develop a defense strategy that does not require the defendant to testify and instead focuses on a lack of evidence and inconsistencies in the prosecution’s case

+++++++++++++

I will add here, that the way this obviously biased judge was making biased rulings and giving biased instructions to the jury, he would have roasted Trump on the stand.

By metmike - May 31, 2024, 4:21 p.m.
Like Reply

21 Experts Predict What the Trump Conviction Will Mean for 2024 and Beyond

Historians and political analysts weigh in on the fallout of a first-ever conviction of a former (and possibly future) president.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2024/05/31/trump-trial-verdict-conviction-consequences-00160933

This is extremely amusing. Especially the ones insisting that this case enforces the "rule of law" and compliments NY for being shining examples of the "rule of law".

This just shows how extraordinarily divided our country is on the political front with absolutely no chance for uniting because the interpretations of the exact same event/circumstances were so diametrically opposite. It's proof that blatant, political cognitive bias has take over people brains so they view the world with political tunnel vision.

The opposite of being able to see what is outside of that tunnel vision. With a 0% chance of our country being able to overcome this because it continues to get worse and worse and worse because the dynamic is one of positive feedback to itself with everybody on both sides, doubling, tripling and quadrupling down. Relentlessly vilifying/attacking the OTHER side while defending their side with their crippling political cognitive bias.

These so called experts apply their opinions based on this crippled, subjective view while ignoring much of the dynamic as they assume they are right and the other side is wrong. THEY ARE THE PROBLEM! Experts like them telling people what they want to hear or what they want them to think. People going to sources that have biased political interpretations like this (from both sides) MASSIVELY INCREASES THE DIVISIVENESS!!!

If one wants to look ahead to the year 2025:

1.  I think that if Biden is elected, the Rs will be extremely outraged and the divisiveness will reach a new record. Even the Ds that vote for him will not do so enthusiastically and his chances to finish another 4 years are pretty low. Bleak outlook for our country under another Biden term not even considering the worst US agenda in history. 

2. If Trump is elected, the Ds will go ballistic. With Trump as president, we will be subjected to daily barrages of unpredictable, EXTREMELY DIVISIVE HATE SPEECH from Trump and those who hate his guts. He will want revenge. If the Ds have control of either house, there will be an immediate impeachment investigation. Even if they don't have political control, the MSM will make it their mission to destroy him and we will be subjected to daily articles from various media sources trying to destroy their president. The justice department will proceed with the REAL crime. His diabolical attempts to overturn the 2020 election. This time, the mountain of evidence will sink him LEGITIMATELY!  Maybe this is why the justice department is waiting to use this, in case he gets elected??? A person convicted of that particular crime cannot be our president. PERIOD. Maybe Trump will try to pardon himself? That would cause unimagineable chaos. Maybe his VP will need to take over?

3. There is no #3 unless Biden and/or Kamala resign and let Gavin be the D candidate in hopes that he will get MORE NOT Donald Trump votes than Biden and that Trump will get less NOT Gavin Newsom votes(people don't have enough time before the election to hate Gavin) than he would NOT Joe Biden votes and Trump lose the election. But with Gavin as president, it's just #1 with a different person. 

There are no paths that get better than it is now. Each 4 years is worse than the previous 4 years with our country becoming more and more divided. 

Starting in 2016, when Trump won because of NOT Hillary Clinton votes and Ds staying home, then in 2020, when Biden won from NOT Donald Trump votes when Ds united to defeat Trump, this will be the 3rd presidential election determined by the hate vote which is more powerful than the previous one.

Each election cycle, more and more people are not voting FOR the candidate they want to be president(Trumps cult is the huge exception). They are voting against the one they hate the most...........and picking the LOSER. The other person wins by default. 

So not only are we becoming more divided every day, we are giving the country LOSERS to pick from that maximizes the divisiveness and hatred by forcing us to pick somebody that half the people will hate before they take office and fight vehemently to oppose for another 4 years. 

+++++++++++++++++++

One reason that I spend so much time here is to call this problem out in crystal clear fashion. Instead of making it worse by telling people what they want to read, tell them the truth.........about both sides.

All hell is breaking out in the country that I love because of this but I sleep well at night knowing that I'm doing what I can to make a small but constant positive contribution towards STOPPING THIS INSANITY!

By metmike - May 31, 2024, 5:08 p.m.
Like Reply

Harvard law professor says Trump’s jury ‘failed its role'    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRa1dVQ96d0

By 12345 - May 31, 2024, 5:24 p.m.
Like Reply

HE & MARIA ARE...SPOT ON!!!!

I'D STALL THAT APPEAL FOR 28 DAYS

By metmike - June 1, 2024, 2:41 a.m.
Like Reply

CNN earlier tonight was having a discussion about how Trumps lack of remorse may cause the judge to go harder on him at sentence time.

What an absurd discussion. They  followed  this trial every hour of every day for 6 weeks and know trumps position from the get go, then to act like Trump, now Convicted is expected to show remorse?

They had the R governor of SD on who is a potential Trump VP candidate.

The governor is well spoken and went into a lengthy dissertation about how Trump was railroaded and how she and America still support him strongly.

After this, the host asked her “now that Donald Trump is a convicted felon are you reconsidering whether you would accept the VP position if he asks?

dugh!!

Did she not listen to a word the governor said the previous 15 minutes?

By 12345 - June 1, 2024, 7:35 a.m.
Like Reply

THAT S.D. GOVERNOR KINDA "SHOT HERSELF IN THE FOOT" WITH MANY, MANY OF US, WHEN SHE SHOT & KILLED HER YOUNG DOG, BECAUSE IT WAS "UN-TRAINABLE"!

By mcfarm - June 1, 2024, 8:59 a.m.
Like Reply

the new fake lips did it for me Jean

By metmike - June 1, 2024, 11:02 a.m.
Like Reply

Piers Morgan ridiculed over reaction to Donald Trump’s guilty verdict: ‘Are you serious?’

https://www.aol.com/piers-morgan-defends-trump-shameful-070211576.html

++++++++++++

As the hate and divisiveness escalates/gets worse and worse from both sides.

By 12345 - June 1, 2024, 11:02 a.m.
Like Reply

MCFARM... THE 1ST THING THAT PUT DOUBT IN MY MIND ABOUT HER, WERE THE RUMORS OF INFIDELITY... THE KILLING OF HER DOG, CLINCHED IT FOR ME. WHETHER OR NOT THE RUMORS ARE TRUE... NEVER HEARD OF HER COMING OUT & DENYING THEM.  

AS FOR FAKE LIPS? BLEH!  IN FACT, IT'S A BLEH TO ME FOR ANY FORM OF FALSE "BEAUTY" .... UNLESS IT IS RECONSTRUCTIVE DUE TO MAJOR INJURY & HEALTH BENEFITS..

I LIKE REAL PEOPLE.

By metmike - June 1, 2024, 7:57 p.m.
Like Reply

What the polls can’t tell us about the Trump verdict’s effect on the election    

https://www.cnn.com/2024/06/01/politics/polls-trump-verdict-election-biden/index.html

Among Trump’s current supporters, 7% predicted they would be less likely to vote for him if he were convicted. Sixty-eight percent said they didn’t think it would affect their vote, and another 24%, despite already supporting him, said a conviction would make them more likely to vote for him.

++++++++++++++

My wife, who hates politics said the verdict is the reason that she will vote for Trump. I wouldn't call myself a strong Trump supporter because of  his many negatives but feel the best way to use my tiny 1 vote  is to use it to object to this corrupt/criminal weaponizing of the Justice system by voting for Trump. 

++++++++++++++++++++

p.s.: I really don't know how long I can maintain this voting view because I decided to listen to Trump for more than a few minutes just now(which is usually my limit) and he went on at length with 100% lies about January 6th. 

Claiming that he called the National Guard and Nancy Pelosi stopped them from coming to frame him. OMG! Since I KNOW the truth, spending hundreds of hours to OBJECTIVELY gather the authentic facts, this makes me SO NOT WANT TO VOTE FOR HIM! 

Every time that he insists that he won in 2020........"by a lot" makes me cringe. He's single handedly wrecked the confidence of Rs in our democratic system of counting votes to determine the winner of elections.  This is a permanent mindset of most Rs now! This is a very sad part of his legacy )-:

And you all know that I will ALWAYS fight hard for Trump and defend him with every cell in my brain...........WHEN HE'S innocent. 

By 12345 - June 2, 2024, 2:14 p.m.
Like Reply

I GUESS CNN DIDN'T GET THE ANSWERS THEY WERE LOOKIN' FOR.   GEE, MCCARTHY DOES HAVE A SPINE, AFTER ALL.  LOL

Hear former Speaker McCarthy react to Trump’s guilty verdict 8 1/2 MIN.

By metmike - June 3, 2024, 12:49 p.m.
Like Reply

Legal experts: Trump's "friends on the Supreme Court" may take up his demand to intervene

The odds are long, but the former president is already posting pleas for SCOTUS to save him on Truth Social

https://www.salon.com/2024/06/03/legal-experts-friends-on-the-court-may-take-up-his-demand-to-intervene/

++++++++++

Big mistake for Trump to be asking SCOTUS to intervene on his behalf.......without going thru the proper channels. It suggests that his mindset is to use/abuse his power to get what he wants........LIKE WHEN HE TRIED TO OVERTURN THE PROVEN RESULTS OF THE 2020 ELECTION.

This mindset and display is NOT a good look for Trump.

The Supreme Court will not intervene on his behalf here. Can you imagine how this would make them look? They could forever lose credibility in the eyes of half of Americans.

By 12345 - June 3, 2024, 8:48 p.m.
Like Reply

SALON... LOL

ANYONE  THAT BELIEVES THAT WAS A FAIR HEARING... INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE JUDGE...AND, A JUST CONVICTION.... NEEDS THEIR HEAD EXAMINED, IMO OF COURSE. 

By metmike - June 3, 2024, 10:06 p.m.
Like Reply
By metmike - June 4, 2024, 1:40 a.m.
Like Reply

Jean,

I read you loud and clear With agreement.

It was a travesty as well as the previous 2 galactically insane, manufactured civil cases.

Finding him guilty of a few counts and they could have stretched the case and convictions to sound sincerely plausible.

But 34 felonies????

A very scary thing is how many people insist this was good justice and the rule of law working.

Cheating on your wife is wrong but not a crime.

The other stuff is mostly nonsense.

By WxFollower - June 4, 2024, 10:08 a.m.
Like Reply

Another lie from the professional liar in new interview with Fox News: he said he never said that Hillary should be locked up: 

https://www.cnn.com/2024/06/03/politics/video/trump-lock-her-up-clinton-fox-news-never-said-digvid

By metmike - June 4, 2024, 10:36 a.m.
Like Reply

Washington Post counts 30,573 false or misleading claims in four years by Trump

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/535081-wapost-counts-30573-false-or-misleading-claims-in-four-years-by-trump/

+++++++++++++++

Can you imagine how much support Trump would get if he told the truth?

He's the only politician that I know of that might actually lie or embellish MORE than he tells the truth.

AND IT'S GETTING WORSE!

By 12345 - June 4, 2024, 5:21 p.m.
Like Reply

MIKE SAID: "Cheating on your wife is wrong but not a crime."  I DIDN'T SAY IT WAS. LOL  IT'S WORSE THAN A CRIME, IMO.  THE GOOD LORD FROWNS ON IT, TOO.

By metmike - June 6, 2024, 1:25 a.m.
Like Reply

Trump again suggests he would try to prosecute his political opponents if reelected

https://www.cnn.com/2024/06/05/politics/trump-prosecute-political-opponents/index.html

By 12345 - June 6, 2024, 3:26 a.m.
Like Reply

I HOPE HE DOES.  IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THIS INSANE HATRED & EVIL. 

GIVE BACK, WHAT YOU'VE BEEN GIVEN. TEACH A HARD LESSON.

By metmike - June 6, 2024, 11:31 a.m.
Like Reply

Trump Verdict: A Judicial Travesty with Rod Phelan | Episode 224 | Phil in the Blanks Podcast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuToj7OE_40

++++++++++++

This is the best, expert explanation, in very understandable language and  clarity anywhere.

It's long but if you want to really understand the entire case, it's jam packed with profound, elite, LEGALLY SOUND insight.

Dr. Phil ends it with a very powerful, profound message, starting just after the 58.40 mark.

By 12345 - June 6, 2024, 1:08 p.m.
Like Reply

A VERY GOOD INTERVIEW... IMO, OF COURSE.  THANKS, MIKE

By metmike - June 6, 2024, 1:23 p.m.
Like Reply

Dr. Phil is one of world's smartest people about human being relationships, getting along and respecting each other as HUMAN BEINGS......whether they are different from you/us or not.

Dr. Phil on ‘probably past their prime’ Biden and Trump, and the prescription Congress needs

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/4597701-dr-phil-oz-biden-trump-congress/

+++++++++++++++++++++

Phil McGraw

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_McGraw

By 12345 - June 6, 2024, 1:48 p.m.
Like Reply

I'VE ALWAYS AGREED WITH HIM 95+%, OF THE TIME.

By metmike - June 12, 2024, 9:18 a.m.
Like Reply

WOW! Listen to this!

America Reacts: Dr. Phil’s Interview With Donald Trump  America Reacts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1NpHduvpe4

By mcfarm - June 12, 2024, 10:09 a.m.
Like Reply

Trump now over 20% among Blacks. Wouldn't that be a hoot? Blacks handing Trump the election and the wacked out libs calling him racists?  which kind of implies the blacks have to be racists.....wacked out libs. even they should know they went too far left 

By metmike - June 12, 2024, 6:29 p.m.
Like Reply

Here's the even  more entertaining YouTube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkBkgqt_mT0

By 12345 - June 13, 2024, 1:09 p.m.
Like Reply

I'M SAVIN' THAT TO WATCH LATER.   

By metmike - June 13, 2024, 6:47 p.m.
Like Reply

Bragg ‘usurped’ federal law to charge Trump, FEC commissioner says