MANCHIN LEFT THE DEMOCRAT PARTY
8 responses | 0 likes
Started by 12345 - June 1, 2024, 12:35 a.m.
Comments
By mcfarm - June 1, 2024, 5:54 p.m.
Like Reply

just think had the chicken shit done this anytime earlier when the R's desperately needed one more vote on some major issues

By 12345 - June 1, 2024, 9:08 p.m.
Like Reply

LOL  MCFARM... THE WIND MUSTA GOT UNDER HIS FOWL WINGS, YA KNOW... HE'S LIKE BIDEN... GOES THE WAY THE WIND BLOWS. HE'S A COCKEREL, ALRIGHT!!

MANCHIN HAD THREATENED TO SWITCH PARTIES, BEFORE THIS TIME, BUT... BIDEN KISSED HIS BOO=BOO & MADE IT FEEL BETTER...GAVE HIM A BIG HUG & MANCHIN WENT BACK TO HIM.

I THINK THIS WILL BE HIS LAST "HOOO-RAH"

By metmike - June 1, 2024, 9:58 p.m.
Like Reply

Joe Manchin represents coal and natural gas country, West Virginia.      

The Ds are on a mission to destroy the fossil fuel industry, especially coal but also natural gas. Manchin can't represent  the best interests of the people of his state and be a D.  It's impossible. The D's plan SCREWS WV. 

The Ds energy plan screws the entire country badly but WV is rich in coal and natural gas reserves. WV will be hurt quite a bit MORE than most states.  

Being a D in a state that is  loaded with energy dense, cheap, dependable and abundant fossil fuels that are greening up the planet is like being a traitor to the people in your state. 

++++++++++++++++++

West Virginia State            Energy Profile                                          

https://www.eia.gov/state/print.php?sid=WV

West Virginia Quick Facts

• In 2021, West Virginia ranked fifth among the states in total energy production, accounting for 6% of the nation's total.
  • In 2022, West Virginia was the second-largest coal producer in the nation, after Wyoming, and accounted for 14% of U.S. total coal production. West Virginia also had 15% of recoverable coal reserves at producing mines, the third-largest state reserve base in the nation, after Wyoming and Illinois.
  • In 2022, coal-fired electric power plants accounted for 89% of West Virginia's total electricity net generation. Renewable energy resources—primarily hydroelectric power and wind energy—contributed 7% and natural gas provided about 4%.
  • In 2022, West Virginia was fourth in the nation in natural gas marketed production. The state produced a record 2.9 trillion cubic feet of natural gas, more than 5 times greater than in 2012, and about 95% of it was from shale gas wells.
  • West Virginians used about three-fifths of the electricity generated in the state in 2022. As a result, West Virginia was a net supplier of electricity to the regional grid and was among the top states in interstate transfers of electricity. Only four other states sent more of their electricity generation out of state.
  • +++++++++++++++++++

Energy transition is a hoax

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/94557/

++++++

The D plan doesn't have anything to replace the fossil fuels. 

We can't cover half the country with wind turbines and solar panels that are diffuse, unreliable, expensive, anti environmental forms of energy that exist because of government/political agendas, crony capitalism and misinformed media. 

The AUTHENTIC principles of energy, economics, environmentalism, climate, biology and plant science/agronomy tell us with certainty that fossil fuels will be around for at least the next 50 years. 

++++++++++++++++

Congress should be ashamed          

49 responses |          

Started by metmike - April 22, 2024, 4:32 p.m.    

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/103404/

Sen. Joe Manchin: Everyone Should Be Ashamed Of The Dysfunctional 118th Congress

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2024/04/21/sen_joe_manchin_everyone_should_be_ashamed_of_the_118th_congress.html

Every Congress up until this 118th Congress has basically produced about 500 bills that we could work on and agree on and passed some form of a piece of legislation -- 500 to 520. We've only passed 69 bills.

++++++++++++++

By WxFollower - June 1, 2024, 10:23 p.m.
Like Reply

Manchin is someone I likely wouldn’t have hesitated to vote for if he would have run for POTUS. I like his message of trying to get the two sides to work together and not treat the other side like an enemy, which Trump always does!

By 12345 - June 2, 2024, 10:50 a.m.
Like Reply

LARRY.... WHEN HE & SINEMA (sp) BEGAN "BUCKING THE SYSTEM", I BEGAN TO SERIOUSLY LOOK AT HIM AS A POTUS. SADLY, IT DIDN'T WORK OUT THE WAY I'D HOPED IT WOULD. HE'S MUCH TOO SHALLOW FOR ME.

By 12345 - June 2, 2024, 4:27 p.m.
Like Reply
By 12345 - June 6, 2024, 11:01 a.m.
Like Reply

HE IS SO SKILLED AT AVOIDING DIRECT ANSWERS.

Sen. Manchin reacts to Trump’s criminal conviction  CNN ~ 7 MINUTES

By 12345 - June 6, 2024, 8:59 p.m.
Like Reply

MY GOODNESS.. HE'S ON A REAL RIP!!  LOLOLOL  GO, JOE!

10 MINUTES