What did we do to ourselves here?
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by 12345 - June 2, 2024, 11:03 a.m.

HE IS SOOOOOO RIGHT, IMO

Kevin O'Leary

Comments
By metmike - June 2, 2024, 9:38 p.m.
Like Reply

Kevin O'Leary has become a favorite for me!

By 12345 - June 5, 2024, 12:39 p.m.
Like Reply
By metmike - June 5, 2024, 6:51 p.m.
Like Reply

This is a brilliant idea, Jean!

Biden would never do it of course because he is on a fake climate change mission to kill fossil fuels.........even though fossil fuels are the only TRUE green energy as they green up the planet via the proven physical law of PHOTOSYNTHESIS.

Ever hear of it. P-H-O-T-O-S-Y-N-T-H-E-S-I-S!

I was at my grand daughter's  elementary school talking to 3 classrooms of 5th graders about the weather in 2017 and mentioned that the CO2 from fossil fuels was causing the planet to green up because of photosynthesis and their science teacher said out loud:

"Wow, I never thought of that!"

11 years ago, my wife found out from our then, 1st grade grand daughter  that her teacher was telling the students that CO2 was killing the planet and my wife said "What are you going to do about this?"

I just laughed. My wife didn't get it yet. 

"The train has left the station" was my response. There's nothing that anybody can do to stop it and the worst thing would be to confuse our little grand daughter and cause a ruckus at one of the schools where I coach chess.

I need to clarify that I love these schools and their teachers. They are committed to their students and do a wonderful job educating them at almost everything and extremely supportive of our chess program.

However, the incredible hijacking of climate science for political/government agenda, crony capitalism, biased media activism/ratings and sincere but misinformed environmentalism is not something a child will understand. It's impossible for teachers to understand in this environment.

If elementary school math was hijacked and the NEW math being taught was 2+2=10 but a parent/grandparent wanted to teach their child the CORRECT math, that 2+2=4, they insure that their kid would be giving a lot of wrong answers on math test problems.

Same sort of principle with the fake climate crisis at schools. To do well, you regurgitate what they just taught you (and don't question it). Again, 99%+ of what they teach is rock solid stuff and teachers devote their careers to helping our children learn but NOT about the planet greening up from fossil fuels...........and its not their fault.

They are teaching from the books and curriculum given to them(which is usually great).  They can enhance the learning beyond that as many do but if I was a teacher with the views I express here, it might result in me being fired or told to cool it.

Death by GREENING!            

40 responses |                

Started by metmike - May 11, 2021, 2:31 p.m.  

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/69258/

Energy transition is a hoax            

31 responses |                

Started by metmike - April 15, 2023, 5:50 p.m.          

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/94557/

There Is No Energy Transition, Just Energy Addition

In 100 years, when they look back at this period of CO2=pollution nonsense, if we're still around, the humans will wonder how such scientific nonsense ever got traction.

Richard Lindzen Quotes

https://www.azquotes.com/author/30824-Richard_Lindzen

140. Climate Alarmism w/ Professor Richard Lindzen

By 12345 - June 6, 2024, 4 a.m.
Like Reply

WELL, MIKE... ME BEING ME... I'D NOT KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT. I'D BE CALLING FOR MEETINGS, ETC. KIDS NEED TO LEARN FACTS, NOT IMAGINARY BELIEFS.

50 YEARS AGO, I HELPED MY NEPHEW WITH HIS MATH.  HE BROUGHT HOME A TEST THAT WAS GRADED A B+.  I CHECKED THE 2 THAT'D GOTTEN CHECKED AS BEING WRONG.  ONE WAS CHECKED AS "WRONG" & IT WAS ACTUALLY CORRECT. ONE WAS CHECKED AS BEING "WRONG", WHICH IT WAS.  

I TOLD MY NEPHEW TO TAKE THAT TEST TO HIS TEACHER & EXPLAIN TO HER WHAT SHE DID WRONG & TO CHANGE HIS GRADE TO AN A-.  HE DID & CAME HOME IN FRUSTRATED TEARS. WHAT DID HIS TEACHER SAY? "WELL, IT DOESN'T CHANGE YOUR GRADE, YOU'VE STILL GOT 2 CHECK MARKS!"  WTH?!!  I TOLD HIS MOM (MY SISTER) I WAS GOIN' TO THE SCHOOL & TEACH THAT TEACHER HOW TO COUNT.  SHE GOT MAD AT ME & ORDERED ME NOT TO!!  50 YEARS LATER, HE STILL CAN'T COUNT! AAARRRRGH!