Fauci is baaaack
15 responses | 1 like
Started by metmike - June 3, 2024, 11:56 a.m.

WATCH LIVE: Fauci grilled about COVID-19 origins and lab leak theory

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/house/3025380/watch-live-fauci-grilled-covid-origins-lab-leak-theory/

++++++++++

Time for both sides to come out of their COVID wood works to spout  scientific and  COVID origin nonsense.

Comments
By metmike - June 3, 2024, 12:07 p.m.
Like Reply

Margie Green violates all decent standards of respect and personal attacks by her COMPLETELY DESTROYS HER CREDIBILITY for anybody that has a few objective brain cells.

Her hateful, divisive  rhetoric is extremely offensive and is EXACTLY what is wrong with Congress.

++++++++++++++++++

When people act this way, it's impossible to have a civil discussion with them. It's also a really bad example for Americans to follow from people in leadership that represent us and for the world to see as representatives of our country.

By WxFollower - June 3, 2024, 12:13 p.m.
Like Reply

I've always had a favorable view of Fauci as I've said here and have felt that the opposition to him has been mainly typical GOP/MAGA rhetoric/BS.

Is he perfect? No, not even close but who is? I've always thought his intentions have been to do as much as possible to protect Americans and to stay above the political fray as much as possible.

By metmike - June 3, 2024, 12:52 p.m.
Like Reply

Fauci lied and covered up the origin of COVID but I agree with you that his communicating of the authentic science was and still is top notch.

Not just the accuracy but he has extraordinary skills in being able to communicate ALL information clearly. 

By mcfarm - June 3, 2024, 1:57 p.m.
Like Reply

yes fauci lied and covered up then lied more about what he stated a few years ago.....1 example.......if you get the vaccine you will not get or pass the virus.....now he does not remember much like Biden and company. Given all that his biggest crime is yet to be outed and that is the huge amount of money he has made  in regards to the vaccine. and who could ever forget that answer when quizzed about the Chinese and the piles of money transferred to Wuhon and when asked about the security of the research and tax payers money he replied...."we trusted them" That right there is enough to put him away for life.

By metmike - June 3, 2024, 3:17 p.m.
Like Reply

COVID vaxx DISinformation/information compilation            
                Started by metmike - July 23, 2022, 5:07 p.m.
            https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/87451/

May 9, 2024, 10:22 a.m.
By mcfarm - June 3, 2024, 4:17 p.m.
Like Reply

damn MM and Larry, so MTG is the one lied, cheated and stole> ,,,,well not so fast. She did none of those things. And of a matter of fact everything she held up was factual, true,  and scientific and yet she is the one who you come down on. Gee sound salmost exactly like the last several years with Obama, the Clintons, the fbi, cia, the steel dossier on and on and on the double standards, the weaponization od our doj and you all decide in the total hypocrisy of the moment that mjg is the culprit....Lord save us from those who will not see. \

By the way the Clintons and the dem nat committee finally got part of theirs today when the courts handed down a whopping 8000 fine for the Clinton campaign and 100,ooo for the dnc for fraud, lies, cheating and stealing in the steele dossier matter. And what they  did with the dnc documents to hide all this shit was many times worse than mjg or Trump. Talk about hypocrisy....8000 dollar fine

Move along, nothing to see here as Hunter goes to court and waits for his pardon which is on the way..on and on it goes daily in America and yet we are to be offended when mjg calls a spade guess what....and damn spade

By metmike - June 3, 2024, 4:19 p.m.
Like Reply

Damning new report finds China lab leak most likely source of COVID-19 — and blames US for pumping millions into the dangerous research 

Published June 3, 2024, 2:55 p.m. ET

https://nypost.com/2024/06/03/us-news/us-funded-covid-lab-leak-in-china-damning-report-finds/

+++++++++++

DUGH!

There are 10,000 cities on this planet but only 1, Wuhan experimenting with coronavirus's just like the one that started the COVID outbreak.

If all 10,000 cities were experimenting with COVID type virus's the chance that it escaped from that lab in Wuhan would be something like 10,000 to 1.

However, this was the ONLY city/lab experimenting with this virus and it just happened to show up for the first time on the planet...........outside the lab AND for this virus to come from nature, it would have had to do a miraculous genetic leap that can't be explained with authentic science.

So what was the chance of it coming from the lab without having the indisputable, smoking gun evidence?

Something like 99.99999%.

Analogy:

On Saturday, I didn't stand over my rain gauge and actually watch the rain going in.

However, I know that it rained for numerous hours from being out in it. I watched radar images. There was a ton of water on top our pool cover and puddles everywhere.

But maybe,..........my neighbor took his garden hose and snuck over to my house and sprayed water into the rain gauge??

That COULD have happened because I wasn't standing guard over the rain gauge/didn't have a security camera pointed at it. 

That's about the validity of the insane natural origin theories we heard about the COVID virus!

By metmike - June 3, 2024, 4:28 p.m.
Like Reply

GOP chair reprimands Greene for refusing to call Fauci ‘doctor’

https://www.kxan.com/hill-politics/gop-chair-reprimands-greene-for-refusing-to-call-fauci-doctor/

+++++++++++++

I knew this was coming from the second I heard her act this way. commenting in the 2nd  post in this thread.

Far right Rs that cheer her on being that way(she does it for attention, her base and because she won't respect other human beings that she doesn't like-instead plays divisive politics)  should know that most non far R people, after listening to her..........didn't hear the significance of her points as much as HOW SHE DELIVERED THEM.

People in Congress that behave this way ought to be censored.

By WxFollower - June 3, 2024, 8:21 p.m.
Like Reply

Hey mc,

MTG refused to call the doc, “doc”, when he’s clearly a doc and should be respected for his expertise. How dare her! She’s getting the attention that she wants although it’s negative. She loves being a villainess. What all does she even do other than attack, attack, attack? What good is that?

Do you realize that this gentleman and his family members have had death threats? What do you think about that?

By mcfarm - June 3, 2024, 9:33 p.m.
Like Reply

unless something 180 degrees opposite of what is in the open data comes out about Fauci and Wuhon,  I think the Doctor should die in jail. The way he became a dictator who cost our children years of development, who got brave soldiers thrown out of service, who closed our economy, stopped Americans from even attending church and did much more all the while sitting on his thrown above it all. He did not have to suffer. He and his staff split 780 million dollars...yes 780 million dollars. Sorry a lonely single women triggered you and Mike but again I ask who was the liar in this testimony, who was the cheat and who stole?  It certainly was not her. If we are not tough enough to dig for the truth, demand the truth and be strong enough to handle the truth we do not deserve the truth.

By WxFollower - June 3, 2024, 10:15 p.m.
Like Reply

Love him, hate him, or neither, one thing there’s no doubt about Fauci is that his mind is still very sharp even though he’s 83. Compare him to Joe. The doc is blessed in this way.

By mcfarm - June 4, 2024, 10:13 a.m.
Like Reply

I agree Larry. When he speaks he speaks clear and concise with his English. His problem is that he equivocates, wonders, rationalizes or in plain speak he lies like a dog. How do we know the congresswomen asks, you were not there, we have no lab reports etc....and he answers in a 15 minute dissertation about what was "supposed to happen with all those grants" while never answering the question ...or even a very simple one..."why were you at the ballgame unmasked and right next to others"   why does he have to lie about such a thing...oh yes he was God at that time

By metmike - June 4, 2024, 10:21 a.m.
Like Reply

Fauci's mind and communication skills are 2nd to nobody on the planet!

Dr. Fauci says comments like Marjorie Taylor Greene's in Covid hearing are the reason he is still getting death threats

https://www.cnn.com/2024/06/03/politics/video/dr-fauci-covid-hearing-marjorie-taylor-greene-src-digvid

++++++++++++++

DR. Fauci is absolutely right to call out Greene!

By mcfarm - June 4, 2024, 12:27 p.m.
Like Reply

right Mike, sort of reminds me of Hitler being upset when a few bold Jews called him out. Fauci has a bigger notion of himself than Trump does of himself....and that is big

By WxFollower - June 17, 2024, 5:50 p.m.
Like Reply

The good Doc is on Rachel Maddow tonight. Tune in for what I expect to be an interesting discussion! I’ll be recording it in case I can’t watch it live.