Wake up Americans!!!
33 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - June 4, 2024, 4:37 p.m.

You think that the war in Ukraine, expanding into Russia is on the other side of the planet and can't impact you right now?

Think again!

Previous thread:

A 10 YEAR DEAL WITH UKRAINE????!!!!!!!                        

29 responses |                

Started by 12345 - May 1, 2024, 10:15 a.m.   

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/103680/

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Cyberattack

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberattack

A cyberattack (or cyber attack) occurs when there is an unauthorized action against computer infrastructure that compromises the confidentiality, integrity, or availability of its content.

The rising dependence on increasingly complex and interconnected computer systems in most domains of life is the main factor that causes vulnerability to cyberattacks, since virtually all computer systems have bugs that can be exploited by attackers. Although it is impossible or impractical to create a perfectly secure system, there are many defense mechanisms that can make a system more difficult to attack.

Perpetrators of a cyberattack can be criminals, hacktivists, or states. They attempt to find weaknesses in a system, exploit them and create malware to carry out their goals, and deliver it to the targeted system. Once installed, the malware can have a variety of effects depending on its purpose. Detection of cyberattacks is often absent or delayed, especially when the malware attempts to spy on the system while remaining undiscovered. If it is discovered, the targeted organization may attempt to collect evidence about the attack, remove malware from its systems, and close the vulnerability that enabled the attack.

Cyberattacks can cause a variety of harms to targeted individuals, organizations, and governments, including significant financial losses and identity theft. They are usually illegal both as a method of crime and warfare, although correctly attributing the attack is difficult and perpetrators are rarely prosecuted.

++++++++++++++++

Ransomware Attack – What is it and How Does it Work?

https://www.checkpoint.com/cyber-hub/threat-prevention/ransomware/

Ransomware has quickly become the most prominent and visible type of malware. Recent ransomware attacks have impacted hospitals’ ability to provide crucial services, crippled public services in cities, and caused significant damage to various organizations.

In the year 2023 alone, attempted ransomware attacks have targeted 10% of organizations globally. This marks a notable rise from the 7% of organizations facing similar threats in the previous year, representing the highest rate recorded in recent years.

++++++++++++++

A major cyber attack on one of our 2 local hospitals is impacting me and many thousands of others in Evansville, IN this week!

More on the next page.

Comments
By 12345 - June 4, 2024, 5:03 p.m.
Like Reply

I HAD TO CHUCKLE AT THIS, MIKE.   IT'S FAR FROM FUNNY, 'THO!

FOR THE PAST HOUR, I'VE BEEN TRYING TO MY SISTER ON HER LANDLINE. I GET THE SAME MESSAGE AS I DO WHEN I CALL HER CELL PHONE & IT ISN'T TURNED ON. MY 1ST THOUGHT WAS "ATTACKS".

By cutworm - June 4, 2024, 5:57 p.m.
Like Reply
By 12345 - June 5, 2024, 10:44 a.m.
Like Reply

HAHAHAHAHAHAAA!  I LOVE THAT GUY!!  I DON'T THINK I EVER MISSED A ONE OF HIS BROADCASTS. I STILL LOL AT 'EM!   

THANKS, CUTWORM   TEE-HEE

By metmike - June 5, 2024, 11:23 a.m.
Like Reply

That was funny, thanks.

I was working outside, pulling weeds, cutting down bamboo and other undesired plants/small trees in the landscaping until late evening(using my awesome headlight) and will add to this shortly.

This device below might be the cheapest, most valuable tool a person could ever own!!!

I only copied the picture of this one to demonstrate what one of them looks like and am NOT advertising this particular one.

It allows you to use BOTH hands working, while constantly moving around!

By 12345 - June 5, 2024, 12:06 p.m.
Like Reply

I KEEP MY HEADLIGHT WITHIN ARMS REACH 24/7.  LOSE POWER AT NIGHT? WITH ONLY ONE USABLE ARM & HAND, ONE CERTAINLY CAN'T CARRY A FLASHLIGHT, WHEN YA NEED A CANE TO WALK.  LOL

EVERYONE NEEDS A HEADLIGHT OR TWO... IMO.

By WxFollower - June 5, 2024, 12:14 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks for bringing up headlights. I’m going to look into getting a headlight to have for night time power outages. I’ve never had one. I’m also going to reconsider installing a housewife generator though they’re not cheap.

By metmike - June 5, 2024, 12:54 p.m.
Like Reply

Exactly, Jean!!!

So back on the original topic.

On Monday, I went to the St. Vincent hospital lab to have some extensive blood work done. This is semi annual to monitor A LOT of things because of numerous issues.

The doctor was supposed to fax in the order the previous week. 

After waiting in a long line at the lab, I was rudely told to go back to the doctors office to get a written script and bring it back because "our computers are down".

The doctors office was closed and I demanded an explanation for this sudden change in policy and my wasting 35 minutes to drive to the lab after I just double checked with the doctors office to make sure they sent the prescription for the blood work.

Fortunately, another worker overheard the conversation and took this lady in the back for a briefing, then they left for 10 minutes and came back with the order for my blood work and no explanation except that some guy knew how to get it even with the computers being down.

In the past, the results are posted on their portal, which I can get easily from anywhere when I sign in,  usually within 3 hours. I checked like, every 30 minutes after the 3 hour mark.

Nothing all evening. Nothing Tuesday morning. Hmmmm, something isn't right.

So I called the lab and they transferred me to a person on the cyber security team.

What the heck????

She spent some time explaining that an entity had hit St. Vincent with a cyber attack almost a month ago and all their communication systems have been down since then and will be down indefinitely.

They had not even sent my blood out to be tested yet and it will probably be another week before the results are in and when that happens, I will have to drive back to the hospital, where they can print out a copy for me because they will not have the ability to send anything out before then. .........like they did 40 years ago, except now, all the systems are set up to use computers and the internet so they have to figure out how to do it the old way. 

By metmike - June 5, 2024, 1:25 p.m.
Like Reply

The cyber security expert was very helpful. She said that they don't know who did this or when their systems will be restored but they had a team of people there to assist St. Vincent hospital and she was one of them.

This got me thinking.

I'm just 1 person and waiting an extra week to get back the results of my blood work is frustrating and inconvenient but not a huge deal.

But this is a MAJOR hospital. It's hard to imagine the impact, over the last month, the 10s of thousands of people and incidents, some involving extremely critical/vital needs with time of the essence. 

And what if this is happening at OTHER hospitals and businesses in this country? It is!

And its extremely difficult to impossible to figure out the sources of these attacks.

And Russia, China and India have some of the most brilliant computer savvy people that could use the same cyber attack that took out my hospital's ability to function normally for a month..........on thousands of hospitals and businesses, energy delivery systems, power grids and so on. 

This is nothing new. We've all READ about it and the threat dozens of times. Actually, there are 2 BRAND NEW items.

1. I got to witness the profound impact of a cyber attack and understand the seriousness.  I'll have more on this.

2. We just attacked Russia. It was bad enough that we were having a war with Russia, using our weapons but the war was in Ukraine. Now we've escalated to attacking Russia on Russian soil. Whether you think that's justified or not is not the point. 

The point is that Russia is not going to lay back and let it happen without a substantive response. Everybody is most concerned with nuclear weapons and rightly so because they can obliterate us in unimaginable ways. 

But Putin is not likely to participate in a mutually agreed upon self destructive nuclear war, unless he is really backed up against the wall........and NATO is just the entity to do that.

However, Russia, China and India are extremely sophisticated with computer and internet technologies. They have thousands of skilled experts that are capable of causing cyber attacks on a large scale, just like the one I described. They can make it look like the attack is coming from a different continent and not be traceable. 

Not might have but DO HAVE people that can do that right now.

Why would they want to do that?

US weapons attacking Russia IN RUSSIA ON RUSSIAN SOIL is one of the best reasons that I can think of.

The risk of this happening is pretty high.

So far, not only have there been 0 benefits, the negative consequences have been off the charts and the plans are, not to negotiate or to seek peace but instead, to support an escalating war.

Pretending to support one of the worlds most corrupt countries, that doesn't even use democratic elections anymore(to keep Zelensky in power) while just using it and their people to host a war with Russia. Costing us $200,000,000,000 so far.

I would venture an educated guess that part of the recent uptick in cyber attacks in our country is because of our war with Russia and even our role in Gaza, where 95% of the world is NOT on our side.

THIS IS INSANE!

These cyber attacks and ransom ware attacks are not speculative. They are happening right now and our country has been ENCOURAGING THEM because of our foreign policy.

We have more enemies/people that hate us, adversaries and people that strongly disagree with our foreign policies in the last few years, during a time of rapid advances in the ability of bad actors to use cyber attacks. 

It's not even a matter of whether that will be used against us.

It's, how severe will it get and when.

By metmike - June 5, 2024, 1:40 p.m.
Like Reply

Previous related this:

Politicians love wars and the U.S. is vulnerable            

Started by metmike - Oct. 29, 2023, 10:36 p.m.           

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/100127/

By metmike - June 5, 2024, 1:55 p.m.
Like Reply

Initial story breaking: No big deal, right?

Cyberattack hits Ascension St. Vincent hospital, officials say

May 9, 2024

https://www.14news.com/2024/05/09/cyberattack-hits-ascension-st-vincent-hospital-officials-say/

EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WFIE) - Ascension St. Vincent officials say a cyberattack hit their computer system.

The network includes 140 hospitals, but it’s unclear if it’s impacted the Evansville hospital and facilities.

Ascension leaders say they’ve notified authorities, and have started procedures to make sure it’ll be a small impact to you.

If your sensitive data was compromised in the hack, company leaders say they’ll notify you.

+++++++++++

Cyberattack forces major US health care network to divert ambulances from hospitals    

CNN                       

Fri May 10, 2024    

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/10/tech/cyberattack-ascension-ambulances-hospitals/index.html

CNN         —    

A major US health care system said Thursday that it is diverting ambulances from “several” of its hospitals following a cyberattack this week.        

The cyberattack on Ascension, a St. Louis-based nonprofit network that includes 140 hospitals in 19 states, is also disrupting access to electronic health records, some phone systems and “various systems utilized to order certain tests, procedures and medications,” Ascension said in a statement distributed Thursday evening.    

The sprawling health care network, which also owns 40 senior living facilities, said that it would be using “downtime procedure for some time,” because of the cyberattack. Downtime procedures are typically when health providers revert to backup processes, including paper records, that allow them to care for patients when computers are down.    

Four sources briefed on the investigation told CNN that Ascension suffered a ransomware attack, in which cybercriminals typically try to lock computers and steal data for extortion. Those sources said that the type of ransomware used in the hack is known as Black Basta, which hackers have used repeatedly to attack health care organizations in recent years. Black Basta, also the name of a broad criminal group that uses the ransomware, includes Russian-speakers, according to the Department of Health and Human Services.    

On Friday, the Health Information Sharing and Analysis Center, a cyber threat sharing group for big health care providers worldwide, published an advisory warning that hackers using Black Basta ransomware have “recently accelerated attacks against the healthcare sector.”    

That includes at least two health care organizations in Europe and the US that in the last month have “suffered severe operational disruptions” because of Black Basta ransomware,” the advisory said, without naming the health care organizations.  

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here is it, almost a month later and this is the latest:

Ascension St. Vincent updates patients on improvements following cyber attack in May

•  Updated             

https://www.wevv.com/news/ascension-st-vincent-updates-patients-on-improvements-following-cyber-attack-in-may/article_3fea1304-2274-11ef-9f09-bf9f2a4a65b2.html

EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEVV) — Ascension St. Vincent has sent out a public statement about the current status of the cybersecurity for the health system.

On May 8th, a series of cybersecurity attacks took place on hospitals in eleven states, including Ascension St. Vincent in Evansville and others in Indiana.

In the statement, certain hospitals has seen complete restoration of Electronic Health Record access and Ascension Rx pharmacies are able to take orders again.

++++++++++++++

Multiply my experience by, not just thousands but possibly  a million+ times from all the hospitals around the country over the past month. Many that were MUCH more serious!

When was the last time that you remember this happening before?

Answer: NEVER!

This is unprecedented and we are making ourselves targets for it to continue to escalate.

We should note that the targets don't want us to know how crippling this was to their services because its bad publicity. The media is also downplaying it and the potential sources/reasons.

By metmike - June 5, 2024, 1:57 p.m.
Like Reply

Critical incident over London hospitals' cyber-attack

By metmike - June 5, 2024, 2:16 p.m.
Like Reply

In the face of increasing, crippling cyber attacks coming from Russia, what does Biden do.

No, he doesn’t negotiate for peace. He does the opposite. Pushes policies that escalate the war and with 100% certainty, increase the incentives for Russia’s cyber criminals to escalate the cyber attacks on the United States.

Can the US  cyber attack back?

Yes  but,

1. These attacks are illegal

2. Is that what we want? A dynamic that features a cyber war between the United States and Russia…..fought in the United States with US citizens being victimized?

Even if we could win, the cost would be enormous……especially since we have a clear alternative….peace.

By cutworm - June 5, 2024, 8:38 p.m.
Like Reply

January 20th can't come fast enough

By metmike - June 6, 2024, 12:49 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks cutworm!

CISA Logo

Russia Cyber Threat Overview and Advisories

https://www.cisa.gov/topics/cyber-threats-and-advisories/advanced-persistent-threats/russia                            

Nation-State Cyber Actors       

The country of Russia

The Office of the Director of National Intelligence’s 2023 Annual Threat Assessment states that Russia will remain a top cyber threat as it refines and employs its espionage, influence, and attack capabilities” and that, “…Russia is particularly focused on improving its ability to target critical infrastructure, including underwater cables and industrial control systems, in the United States as well as in allied and partner countries, because compromising such infrastructure improves and demonstrates its ability to damage infrastructure during a crisis.”

Recent Russian state-sponsored activity has included destructive malware and ransomware operations.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Significant Cyber Incidents                                  

This timeline records significant cyber incidents since 2006, focusing on cyber attacks on government agencies, defense and high tech companies, or economic crimes with losses of more than a million dollars.

https://www.csis.org/programs/strategic-technologies-program/significant-cyber-incidents

By metmike - June 6, 2024, 12:52 a.m.
Like Reply

Multiply this lady by 1 million+ with hundreds of other hospitals around the country impacted!

Patient talks about Ascension St. Vincent ransomware attack

++++++++++++++++

Ascension St. Vincent Still Recovering From Cyber Attack

https://wiky.com/2024/06/05/ascension-st-vincent-still-recovering-from-cyber-attack/

Last month hackers disabled Ascension systems at 140 hospitals around the country including one in Evansville.

Jun 5, 2024 | 8:24 AM

Managers at Ascension St. Vincent Hospital say progress is being made in its recovery from last month’s cyber attack.

The latest update says the pharmacies are operating again, including home delivery and specialty pharmacies.

Patient electronic health records should be back up and running by the end of next week.

By 12345 - June 6, 2024, 2:07 a.m.
Like Reply

CUTWORM SAID: "January 20th can't come fast enough"

DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH, MY FRIEND. A LOT OF BAD CAN HAPPEN BETWEEN NOW & JANUARY 20TH.  A WHOLE LOT!

By 12345 - June 6, 2024, 2:25 a.m.
Like Reply

WOWWWWWW, MIKE.  HAD YOU NOT HEARD OF THAT HACK, UNTIL YOU WOUND UP BEING AFFECTED BY IT?  HAVE THEY KINDA KEPT IT UNDER WRAPS?

AS FOR THE WORLD LEADERS; CHINA, USA, RUSSIA, ETC. ETC. ETC. ~ IMO OPINION THERE'S VERY FEW OF THEM THAT DON'T HAVE THAT "NOTHING TO LOSE" ATTITUDE, 'CAUSE THEY'VE ALREADY LOST THEIR SOUL.

I'VE BEEN SAYIN' FOR THE PAST 60 YEARS: "IF I LIVE TO THE AVERAGE AGE OF DEATH, I BELIEVE I'LL WITNESS THE SECOND COMING & THE END OF THE WORLD, AS WE KNOW IT. " (I'M 74 1/2)

LIKE THE SONG SAYS: "People Get Ready"

By 12345 - June 6, 2024, 2:42 a.m.
Like Reply

LARRY... I KNOW AN ELECTRICIAN THAT HAS A COUPLE OF THEM.  WHEN HE'S "BOXED IN" A TIGHT SPACE, HE WEARS ONE AROUND HIS NECK & ONE ON HIS HEAD. THAT WAY, HE HAS LIGHT, NO MATTER HIS POSITION.  

JUST MAKE SURE YA GET ONE THAT IS HINGED, SO YOU CAN AIM IT WHERE YA NEED IT. PLUS, IF YOU GET ONE THAT HAS MULTI FUNCTIONAL LIGHT(S), YOU LEARN THE BUTTONS FOR EACH OPERATION, BEFORE YOU NEED IT.  HAVE FUNNNNNN 

AS FOR A FULL HOUSE GENERATOR... I'VE OFTEN THOUGHT OF GETTING ONE.  THE COST JUST DOESN'T JUSTIFY THE NEED, FOR ME.  I DON'T KNOW IF THEY'D WORK, IF AN ENTIRE GRID GOES DOWN.  YOUR ELECTRIC COMPANY NEEDS TO KNOW IF YOU DO PLAN ON GETTING ONE.  GIVE 'EM A CALL & ASK THEM ALL KINDS OF QUESTIONS, IS MY ADVICE.

https://www.generac.com/home-standby-generators/

By 12345 - June 6, 2024, 11:39 a.m.
Like Reply

OUT OF THE BLUE & SUNNY SKIES... WE LOST POWER THIS MORNING FOR ALMOST 2 HOURS. SO FAR, I'VE NOT FOUND THE CAUSE.

By metmike - June 7, 2024, 11:54 a.m.
Like Reply

I just spoke with the hospital again on this issue.

Not only were many other Ascension Hospitals hit by this cyber attack but 50 other companies were hit at the same time.

She's been doing this for 10 years and says its the worst cyber attack she knows of. 

I was mistaken that this lady is actually one of the experts in cyber security brought in because of the incident. She’s just passing along what she heard from others.
She knows more than most of us about this attack but is not an expert herself.

They are hoping to have everything back online next week, MORE THAN A MONTH AFTER THE ATTACK.

They know the source. RUSSIA

By 12345 - June 7, 2024, 11:48 p.m.
Like Reply

THERE'S LOTS OF BAD ACTORS IN THE WORLD,  INCLUDING OUR OWN GOVT.

RECALL B.O. AND MERKELS PHONE?

By metmike - June 8, 2024, 1:34 a.m.
Like Reply

Adding to the story.

This lady I spoke with earlier today from the hospital, also said most of my bloodwork was done and she would print it out and send it to medical records for me, so that I could pick it up.

several hours after that, I called records ro make sure they had it because I don’t want to  waste driving over an hour round trip.

just voicemail…..just voice mail a 2nd time.

i called this lab lady back 3 times…..just voicemail. No return calls for my 5 messages.

OK, I really want thsee results before Monday afternoon because I have an appointment  with a rhumotologist   from a different hospital and  it would be great to share the results.

So i assumed the results would be at medical records As the lady promised.

After I drove to medical  records …they found nothing for me. 

They called the lab that told her nothing was back on me. Hugh?

I had the lab double check and left another message with  the  lady that told me she could see my results in front of her earlier that day And was printing them out and sending them to medical records.

No luck, so I griped to the same lady at medical records……not her fault…..but it sure was frustrating to drive all that way for nothing.

Her response? 

”next time, you should call medical records first to confirm your test results are in!"

The 3 messages that I  left  with medical records got no response back. The last  3 messages to the lab have never been responded to.

I’m sure that Putin know’s that there are Russian Cyber attacks targeting our country.

i would bet that he authorized some of them.

How happy Putin would be to know that many thousands of other Americans were being frustrated like me today because of recent cyber attacks From Russia. 

only frustrating for me but hospitals serve patients in  life or death situations all the time.

Good chance that patients facing life or death situations that got treatment like me on Friday…

..ARE-DEAD!

By metmike - June 8, 2024, 10:28 p.m.
Like Reply

Russia is expanding its cyberwar against the West

https://thehill.com/opinion/international/4669671-russia-is-expanding-its-cyberwar-against-the-west/

Russia is increasing its aggression on all fronts, signaling how it intends to engage in the future. The West is already under active cyber-attack by Russia.The longer that the West and the Biden administration hold back from a strong response on all fronts, the more emboldened and brazen Russia will become.

The West should be prepared for more of its critical infrastructure to come under Russian cyber-attack. But it should also take bolder steps to support Ukraine on the digital and physical battlefields, as Russia’s hybrid war against the West all connects back to its battlefield objectives in Ukraine.

++++++++++++++

More propaganda. Every single thing that NATO has done has made things worse not better. Killed or permanently disabled over half a million HUMAN BEINGS/brave soldiers. Obliterated Ukraine and increased corruption there. Stopped democratic elections in Ukraine to keep Zelensky in office.  Cost US tax payers 200 billion. Increased global inflation. Enriched the US military-industrial-political-media complex. Brought our adversaries together.

This is NOT rocket science either.

Do you think that a country attacks you more when they are at war with you/you attack them....... or  do they attack you more when you're at peace them????

Do you think that attacking Russia on Russian soil with US weapons will bring us closer to peace or escalate the war?

Ukraine wants peace. C'mon NATO, Zelensky and BIden, give Ukraine peace.

No???

I'll bet the next guy does it..........really fast!

By 12345 - June 9, 2024, 1:27 a.m.
Like Reply

I DO HOPE, IF TRUMP GETS THE WH, THAT THIS COUNTRY LEAVES NATO!!  ALL THAT GROUP IS, IMO... ARE A BUNCH OF WAR MONGERS.

WE NEED TO QUIT SUPPLYING THE WORLD WITH WEAPONRY!!  IF WE CAN'T DEFEND OURSELVES AGAINST THE WORLD, SO BE IT!  WE NEED TO KEEP OUR NOSE OUT OF EVERYONES BUSINESS, BUT OUR OWN.

By metmike - June 12, 2024, 9:48 a.m.
Like Reply

On another front with increasing risk of attacks:

With terror threats sky-high and the border wide open, brace for another 9/11

https://nypost.com/2024/06/11/opinion/with-an-open-border-as-terror-threats-soar-brace-for-another-9-11/

The pre-9/11 warning lights are flashing once again, thanks largely to President Biden’s refusal to control the southern border. 

That’s one of the key takeaways from of a new Foreign Affairs essay based on testimony and comments by top national-security experts.

++++++++++++

Who caused this?

The same person causing the increase in cyber attacks from Russia!

By metmike - June 12, 2024, 5:10 p.m.
Like Reply

Russian military exercises in the Caribbean: Here's what to expect

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/russia-cuba-ships-military-exercises-caribbean-what-to-expect/

What was the Cuban missile crisis?

Over the course of 13 days, the crisis brought the Soviet Union and the U.S. dangerously close to nuclear war. A potential conflict was averted when the Kennedy administration reached a deal with the Kremlin for the missiles to be removed from Cuba.

++++++++++++

Here is 2024, the propaganda has convinced us that its just fine to not just have US missiles aimed at Russia, from just across its border to now........actually attacking Russia on Russian soil.

This is retarded foreign policy intended to provoke Russia into WW3.

What happens if one of the missiles/bombs is slightly off target and kills a bunch of innocent people?

Or even right on target and hits a Russian site that hurts them?

The US would not even entertain the idea of missiles in Cuba aimed at the US 6 decades ago and would not tolerate that now.

What in the heck is the matter with these people to be provoking Russia relentlessly, beyond anything  even close to being justifiable. They've cost us over 200,000,000,000, just in money. Killed and permanently disabled over 500,000 brave soldiers. Decimated Ukraine(that wants peace). Made Ukraine MORE corrupt and stopped their democratic elections to keep the NATO puppet as dictator.  Destabilized the world. Caused cyber attacks from Russia to increase in the US which have crippled many places(my main hospital for over a month now).

But that's STILL not enough.

By metmike - June 12, 2024, 5:28 p.m.
Like Reply

Steve Bannon Says Lindsey Graham Is 'Slimiest' Member of the GOP

https://www.newsweek.com/steve-bannon-lindsey-graham-slimiest-gop-ukraine-1911735

+++++++++

Bannon has this exactly right!

By metmike - June 12, 2024, 7:31 p.m.
Like Reply

Russian military drills in Cuba message to US, world: Wesley Clark

• Three Russian ships, one nuclear submarine near Cuba for military exercises
  • Just days after US allowed Ukraine to use western weapons in Russia
  • Retired general says Putin is sending a message, not a threat to US

https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-news/military/russia-cuba-submarines-warships-threat/

++++++++++++++++

Nothing to worry about, Americans. There's no threat to us.  We should continue to use US weapons to attack Russia and they will never do anything because NATO says they won't.

OR, wait, they keep claiming that Putin WILL attack Europe and NATO countries. Which is it? 

We all know that if you attack a country with  missiles and bombs it causes great things to happen between you and that country. NOT!

And when Russia does respond?

Hurray! NATO will get its WW-3 and tell us Putin is entirely responsible and that he  caused it and now we get to send US soldiers and risk nuclear war. 

As they pretend that we are not already being cyber attacked by Russia RIGHT NOW!!!

Anything but peace.

Maybe that should be the slogan for NATO/Zelensky/Biden in Ukraine. ABP. "Anything But Peace"

By metmike - June 12, 2024, 8 p.m.
Like Reply

Russia is expanding its cyberwar against the West

https://thehill.com/opinion/international/4669671-russia-is-expanding-its-cyberwar-against-the-west/

In May 2024, there was a targeted cyber-attack against healthcare provider Ascension, affecting 140 hospitals in 19 states. Healthcare organizations are prime targets for hackers, and the damage they can do — such as disabling medical equipment or diverting ambulances — affects the lives of many ordinary civilians. The Washington Post reported that the attack “bore similarities to past breaches by Black Basta, a successor to the Russian Conti gang…”

++++++++++++++

This Russian attack on MY HOSPITAL over a month ago is STILL resulting in curtailment in some services.  Our corrupt politicians that stole 200,000,000,000 of our tax money and justified it with propaganda because they were enriched by the military-industrial bribing complex are the same ones  NEVER discussing peace.

The ones discussing peace, coincidentally are not bought and paid for by this powerful entity. 

And they pretend there's no risk to us. Just send all the money/weapons and let those worthless Ukrainians and hated Russians die on the other side of the planet....and ironically, manufacture a false narrative that "It's supporting Ukraine". Ukrainians WANT PEACE WITH RUSSIA, not widespread death and having their country decimated.

There isn't just theoretical risk in the United States...........there are consequences happening right now. Besides flushing all that money down the toilet to kill people, that could have gone to a hundred good causes here at home or to help people in need in the the world and the supply side inflation that it caused in several markets, WE ARE BEING VICIOUSLY CYBER ATTACKED RIGHT NOW!

And we have made ourselves the targets as a consequence of the extremely predictable results of our actions.

It's impossible to predict how bad the cyber attacks will get but there is no accountability for them and they are already happening.

It's impossible to track the specific source and often almost impossible to completely protect systems.

Why are we maximizing the incentive for us to be attacked this way?

Because we have corrupt politicians, NATO is corrupt and is NOT defensive and our MSM is dishonest and the Military-Industrial Complex controls them. 

By metmike - June 12, 2024, 8:18 p.m.
Like Reply

Western troops head to Ukraine: A controversial training mission

https://essanews.com/western-troops-head-to-ukraine-a-controversial-training-mission,7037724544919681a

Matisek does not rule out that Western soldiers might eventually end up on the front lines in Ukraine

+++++++++++++++++

Of course that's their plan. Not negotiate peace but to  defeat Russia, despite Ukraine already having lost this particular war by all reasonable standards.

They want to start a NEW war with new rules that act like Ukraine is actually a NATO country. 

They are attacking Russia inside Russia now with US missiles. Sending NATO troops, first for training then for fighting because Zelensky got half his army killed or permanently disabled and his country obliterated in the war that HE LOST as the NATO puppet.

Now, refusing to let people vote him out of office and making himself a war dictator. 

By 12345 - June 13, 2024, 12:34 a.m.
Like Reply
By metmike - June 13, 2024, 9:16 a.m.
Like Reply

American Lives Are at Stake if NATO Doesn't Set a Better Course

https://www.newsweek.com/american-lives-are-stake-if-nato-doesnt-set-better-course-opinion-1911991

+++++++++++++

This opinion deserves to be read and contemplated everywhere!

By metmike - June 13, 2024, 11:45 a.m.
Like Reply

NATO objective:

Make war, not peace. Escalate, escalate.....ESCALATE!

Accumulate incredible death/damage and cost. Have no exit plan. Never negotiate. Manufacture constant fake war propaganda to maintain the brainwash/support. 

Bank on people continuing to believe it.............because once they stop........the war party is over.

But hopefully after WW3 is triggered and NATO gets its war with Russia AND THERE'S NO GOING BACK!

Yippee! WW3 and the opportunity for brave soldiers from the US and NATO countries to die for the NATO cause but kill even more Russians.

Yippee! Russian attacks on US soil and the opportunity to obliterate Russia with nuclear weapons!

Yippee! An increasing cyber war with Russia that's have crippling impacts on several industries in the US......and the excuse to conduct cyber-warfare against Russia. Bring it on Russia! War of any kind with Russia is good for NATO!

US unveils sweeping sanctions targeting Russia over Ukraine war

https://m.economictimes.com/news/international/world-news/us-unveils-sweeping-sanctions-targeting-russia-over-ukraine-war/amp_articleshow/110946276.cms