A BIG HOORAH FOR AI ~ NOT!!!!!
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by 12345 - June 6, 2024, 4:13 a.m.

WHAT A HORRID MESS THIS WORLD IS IN...IMO, OF COURSE

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE RULES THE WORLD

Comments
By metmike - June 6, 2024, 6:59 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks much, Jean!

Too bad our news and social media in the West is saturated with NATO propaganda designed to generate support for a war with Russia.

Ukraine lost  the war a long time ago. Zelensky got over half of Ukraine s army killed or permanently disabled and they can’t come back from the dead.

In denial and desperation we are now using US weapons to attack Russia on Russian soil.

This is the dumbest act by a president…..maybe in the history of this country.

NATO has been doing everything possible to isolate and destroy Russia and justify it with propaganda but this escalates to a new extraordinarily dangerous level that demonstrates complete idiocy by those making this decision.

This would be like Russia supplying Cuba with long range misles That were being used to destroy targets in our country.

For those that think this is fair game for Ukraine to strike back………this isn’t Ukraine striking back just like it wouldn’t be Cuba striking back.

This is the United States bombing Russia with the latest technology in weapons and using Ukraine as a base to launch their weapons.

This is exactly what the war is about And why Putin invaded.

I’ll copy the documents again later today.

putin invaded because he didn’t want NATO stationed with NATO weapons aimed at Russia in Ukraine and wanted a guarantee that we would not do this.

just like the Cuban misle crisis for those blinded by the propaganda.

We told him to shove it and are now attacking Russia with US weapons. 

We are doing it as if Ukraine is already in NATO and lying about everything related to this war from the get go to paint NATO as the good guys and to justify NATOs war with Russia……using Ukraine……..until we got over half of their army killed off in losing that war Which was inevitable from the get go.

Now we escalate to the unthinkable ……which we've been conditioned to accept as the new normal by the 2+ years of blatant war propaganda.

The United States is using Ukraine as a base to directly bomb Russia with its high tech weapons.

Before the last 2 years, This would be thought of as an insane provoking and providing a for certain incentive to trigger Russia to defend itself with a robust attack DIRECTLY ON US SOIL with solid justification.

Why in the heck did we just do that???

For one of the worlds most corrupt counties Ukraine?

Ukraine isn’t even practicing democracy because NATO can’t afford to let UkrainIan’s vote Zelensky out of office for obliterating their country and people for NATO.

We did it because we are part of NATO and their #1objective is to destroy Russia.

NATO sells blatant lies about being defensive and about peace.
The US provides most of the support and weapons for NATO.

Our corrupt military industrial political media complex plays the key role there to support this for their self enriching agendas.

Americans are not just out 200,000,000,000 from this ludicrous foreign policy disaster, that we could have used for a dozen worthwhile things……we‘re being targeted from Russia with major/impactful and increasing cyber attacks in Key industries.

Why wouldn’t Russia respond this way! And it’s going to get much worse before it gets better unless somebody(s) on NATOs end suddenly gains profound insight and a conscience And convinces NATO to finally negotiate for peace.

++++++

forget anything Zelensky says.

he’s just a salesman puppet for NATO, recruited to host their war,, sacrificing his people and country for NATOs diabolical agenda Of destroying Russia. Travel around the world as a charismatic actor/salesman to convince people and countries to support NATOs war. Betraying Ukraine by  Forcing, brave fellow Ukrainians to go on suicide missions for NATO the past 2 years.

With nothing but more and more and more losses to show for it and ironically, Zelensky elevated to a great hero for doing it.

Not such a great world we live in, with diabolical people and entities like this.

Wolves pretending to be shephards tending the sheep.

As the sheeple, convinced by propaganda, actually cheer for………the NATO wolf devouring and de habilitating their flock.

By 12345 - June 6, 2024, 11:19 a.m.
Like Reply

MIKE.... I STOPPED LOOKING AT MOST PICTURES, YEARS AGO.  MOST ARE PHOTO CHOPPED. THE PAST YEAR, WITH AI... I DON'T EVEN BELIEVE MOST VIDEOS.

SICK, SICK, SICK...IMO OF COURSE

I'VE NEVER BEEN AN AVID MOVIE WATCHER, & I HAVEN'T WATCHED A MOVIE IN MANY, MANY YEARS...25-30-40 YEARS, IN FACT.  I'D REALLY HAVE TO THINK HARD, TO REMEMBER THE LAST ONE.    I JUST DID! "MILO & OTIS", IN A THEATER. 1986

By 12345 - June 10, 2024, 11:31 a.m.
Like Reply

THE HORRORS OF AI

Grady Judd press conference on AI  22 MINUTES

I KNOW A WOMAN THAT HAD HER PICTURE USED FOR "SICK" THINGS... YEARS AGO! IT COST HER $1,000'S  TO GET IT REMOVED, WHEREVER IT COULD BE FOUND.