AMERICAN JEWS FOR TRUMP
31 responses | 0 likes
Started by 12345 - June 8, 2024, 3:39 p.m.

Trump supporters hold prayers, sing, rally for former President in Beverly Hills

9 MINUTES

THE COMMENTS ARE MOSTLY VERY DISGUSTINGLY SICKENING

Comments
By 12345 - June 8, 2024, 3:50 p.m.
Like Reply
By mcfarm - June 8, 2024, 7:07 p.m.
Like Reply

Jews are among the most difficult group to explain their voting habits. Their smart, good workers, generally good citizens and yet after being abused by the libs for decades they march right into the voting booth and pull that damn D lever time after time. Its like they like abuse,

By metmike - June 8, 2024, 9:40 p.m.
Like Reply

Weaponizing the justice system to try to obliterate Trump isn't working so well for the Ds and justice system.

If Trump lays low and doesn't act like Donald Trump, he could win easily by just letting Biden give speaking engagements + the worst agenda/policies in US history by an extremely wide margin. 

But Trump can't help himself. 

He spent much of his 4 years practicing Islamophobia, so I certainly get the Jewish support in light of Bidens constant tough words but no actions against Israel(instead of giving Israel verbal support and enabling their horrific ethnic cleansing which is what most of the Jews in our country prefer).

Ironically, Biden is losing some support from his base for not being MUCH HARDER ON ISRAEL. 

Trump will do whatever gives him additional votes on this issue but doesn't appear to be making it as important as many other issues......which is a good thing for him.

Energy and the border are 2 issues that he obliterates Biden by the widest margins.

He can't help bring up other stuff, like these trials which I don't think he can impact voters on anymore. 

Personally, I think him telling people that he will end the war in Ukraine is a big plus. 

By WxFollower - June 8, 2024, 10:39 p.m.
Like Reply

mc said: “Jews….pull that damn D lever time after time. Its like they like abuse”

———————-

Hey mc,

Yes, though far from monolithic, good observation since they typically vote lib ~70-75%. I’ve wondered about this in the past, myself. They will likely vote similarly mostly Biden in 2024 unlike the ones favoring Trump in this video Jean linked us to. This is despite his having a Jewish daughter/son-in-law/grandchildren and his moving the embassy to Jerusalem/Abraham Accords, being more aligned with Bibi, etc. However, a small % will likely switch to Trump because of his (perceived) stronger support for Israel. (Biden is still strongly supportive of Israel.)

About 2/3 to 3/4 of Jewish Americans have voted for Dems (largely libs) in most POTUS elections since FDR because many Jews that came to the US in the 1920s-30s from E Europe were working class. Thus his New Deal was appealing. Before FDR the voting was more mixed.

By WxFollower - June 8, 2024, 11:19 p.m.
Like Reply

Mike said, “I certainly get the Jewish support in light of Bidens constant tough words but no actions against Israel(instead of giving Israel verbal support and enabling their horrific ethnic cleansing which is what most of the Jews in our country prefer).”

———————-

Hey Mike,

I believe strongly that most American Jews absolutely do NOT want an ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians in Gaza or anything of the sort. From where are you concluding they do? Please post any source of data supporting this. I think you’re absolutely mistaken!!

To the contrary, you have to know that a good portion of the US protestors have actually been Jewish and some of the organizations protesting Israel’s current war policies have even been Jewish based. Many of them (like myself) have for many months been vocal against Bibi and his far right coalition being overly aggressive in this war. (Actually, a large portion have never supported Bibi going back decades.) This is despite a non-trivial portion of non-Jewish protestors especially at universities being, yes, TRULY anti-Semitic based on their saying nasty hateful words aimed to intimidate totally innocent Jewish college students.

Any protestors saying “From the river to the sea” and in favor of one state to replace Israel are anti-Semitic FULL STOP! That’s not nearly the same thing as just protesting Israel’s over aggressiveness. The main reason for Israel existing is the Holocaust. Never again! Jews need a safe haven. It isn’t just the Holocaust though. They have been the victims of horrible anti-semitism for many centuries as you must know.

These hateful protestors shouldn’t be mixed up with the many peaceful non-Jewish ones who aren’t anti-Semitic. Also, there are some mainly conservative Jews mainly at the same universities who have counter-protested who hate Palestinians as a group though some of them are countering the anti-Semitic protestors. It is complicated! Hate often begets hate though two wrongs don’t make a right.

Whereas I am and have been vocally strongly opposed to Bibi’s over aggressiveness almost from the start, I feel that it’s debatable whether or not it qualifies as “ethnic cleansing”. I’m betting there have been war crimes, regardless. 

Don’t forget how horrible Hamas is. They have always wanted Israel destroyed and they’re always using innocent Palestinians as human shields. They not only don’t care about their lives, they thrive on more of them being killed due to the bad PR Israel gets as a result. Their Oct 7 attack was likely in the hopes of Israel being overly aggressive in response!

By 12345 - June 9, 2024, 1:21 a.m.
Like Reply

LARRY......  THE WORLD IS COMPLICATED ONLY DUE TO HATE.  THERE'S NOT A SOUL ON THIS EARTH THAT I HATE ~ I HATE THE DESPICABLE DEEDS THEY DO. I WILL BACK OFF FROM CONFRONTATIONS, FOR A VERY LONG TIME, BUT... LOOK OUT WHEN YOU'VE PUSHED ME BEYOND MY THRESHOLD OF HOLDING BACK.  I'VE NEVER DONE OR SAID ANYTHING TO ANYONE TO GET THEM "UPSET".

LIKE: IF I WERE BIBI & KNOW FOR A FACT THAT I'VE NEVER BEEN THE CAUSE OF ANY CONFLICT....  I GOTTA SAY MY WRATH ON THE TROUBLE MAKERS WOULD BE MUCH WORSE THAN WHAT HE'S DONE.  IF INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE IN THE LINE OF FIRE... I'D PRAY FOR THEIR SOULS & ASK THE GOOD LORD FOR FORGIVENESS..  MY WRATH WOULD BE NON-STOP, UNTIL HAMAS WAS ON THEIR KNEES, BEGGING FOR MERCY.

I'VE NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHY SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE SUCH A NEED / DESIRE FOR ARGUING, BICKERING, FIGHTING, SCREAMING & YELLING. IT'S LIKE THEY ACTUALLY THRIVE ON IT!. I'M THE ONLY ONE I KNOW THAT CAN HONESTLY SAY MY HOME HAS NEVER HEARD AN ARGUMENT OR WITNESSED VIOLENCE. EVERYONE THAT'S EVER BEEN HERE, KNOWS I WILL NOT TOLERATE CONFLICT.  WHEN A DISCUSSION BEGINS TO GET OUT OF HAND... I INTERRUPT IT & TELL 'EM TO GET OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD & ARGUE ~ YOU'RE NOT GONNA SPOIL MY PEACEFUL HOME. INSTEAD OF TAKING IT TO THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD, THEY LEAVE & GO HOME.  THAT'S FINE BY ME.

I'VE BEEN IN VERY FEW HOMES THAT I DON'T FEEL THE TENSION / DISCORD THAT GOES ON IN THAT HOME, WHEN NO ONE ELSE IS AROUND. I RARELY GO BACK.  I DON'T LIKE THAT FEELING & REFUSE TO BE AROUND IT.

PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN TO PEACE OUT!

By mcfarm - June 9, 2024, 10:50 a.m.
Like Reply

you kind of made my point Larry. Most would argue that FDR's policies kept us in the depression much longer than necessary had he stayed out of it. You could also argue his polices {tax for example} have drained trillions form one class of people to another. Hardly a good policy for an independent republic which why many Jews came here to begin with, Yes in my opinion Jews are self reliant, responsible and thrifty and FDR jumped all over people with those qualities, In fact many argue the entry into WW II and its timing was a Fauci like move as well.

By metmike - June 9, 2024, 12:26 p.m.
Like Reply

"I believe strongly that most American Jews absolutely do NOT want an ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians in Gaza or anything of the sort. From where are you concluding they do? Please post any source of data supporting this. I think you’re absolutely mistaken!!"

Larry, 

Please don't mischaracterize me. It's clear that this was my fault for not using better verbiage in communicating that thought as I'm certain that most Jews do NOT want an ethnic cleansing.

Let me adjust the verbiage slightly to make that crystal clear. 

“I certainly get the Jewish support for the Rs in light of Bidens constant tough words condemning Israel but Biden continues to exert no  substantive actions against Israel(  BIDEN constantly criticizes Israel instead of giving verbal support which the Jewish community prefers, but BIDEN is enabling their horrific ethnic cleansing and most Jews in our country prefer politicians SUPPORTING ISRAEL VERBALLY AND WITH ACTIONS, NOT CONDEMNING ISRAEL).”

You can decide for yourself what it is that Jews in our country support, when they support what Israel is doing right now in Gaza and the reason for it. 

I'm certain that almost none of them equate this to ethnic cleansing/genocide.

+++++++++++++

How U.S. Jews are experiencing the Israel-Hamas war

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2024/04/02/how-us-jews-are-experiencing-the-israel-hamas-war/

+++++++++++++++++++++++

But then, this question that applies to ALL AMERICANS. 

What is it that's preventing them (and people living in Israel) from seeing the reality (that the vast majority of the world sees clearly)  that this IS an ethnic cleansing/Genocide taking many more lives of innocent children and women than Hamas?

Because they don't believe ethnic cleansing is ethical, doesn't mean that Israel isn't doing it. It means that people that insist Israel is only defending itself......... are in complete denial of the stone cold, proven facts!

By metmike - June 9, 2024, 12:49 p.m.
Like Reply

This is one of the groups that I admire the most!!!

URGENT: Demand a ceasefire now.

We must stop U.S. support for Israel's genocide.

https://www.jewishvoiceforpeace.org/

By metmike - June 9, 2024, 1 p.m.
Like Reply

I greatly admire these people/organizations!

‘Not in my name’: Jews against the Gaza war

In Indonesia, which as a Muslim-majority nation naturally stands strongly in support of Palestinian rights and freedoms, there is a tendency to conflate Jewish people and Israelis with the Israeli government.

https://www.thejakartapost.com/opinion/2024/05/29/not-in-my-name-jews-against-the-gaza-war.html

+++++++++++++++++++++

‘Not in my Name’: how a new generation is divesting from Israeli apartheid

“Not in our name” has long been a rallying cry for Jews who protest Israel, but it is now being adopted by a new group as well – those with wealth who are joining the movement to boycott and divest from Israeli apartheid.

https://mondoweiss.net/2024/03/not-in-my-name-how-a-new-generation-is-divesting-from-israeli-apartheid/

+++++++++++++++

‘Not in my name’: The European Jews condemning Israel’s war on Gaza

From Glasgow to London to Barcelona, many Jewish protesters take on abuse to join pro-Palestinian rallies.

https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2023/10/23/not-in-my-name-the-european-jews-condemning-israels-war-on-gaza

++++++++++++++++++++

"Not in Our Name": 400 Arrested at Jewish-Led Sit-in at NYC's Grand Central Demanding Gaza Ceasefire    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I7W99OVcjo

++++++++++++++++++++

A New Jewishness Is Being Born Before Our Eyes

The future of our people is being written on campuses and in the streets. Thousands of Jews of all ages are creating something better than what we inherited.

https://www.thenation.com/article/archive/a-new-jewishness-gaza-solidarity-zionism/

+++++++++++++++

For many American Jews protesting for Palestinians, activism is a journey rooted in their Jewish values                 

By WxFollower - June 9, 2024, 1:19 p.m.
Like Reply

Mike said: 

“BIDEN is enabling their horrific ethnic cleansing and most Jews in our country prefer politicians SUPPORTING ISRAEL VERBALLY AND WITH ACTIONS, NOT CONDEMNING ISRAEL).”

You can decide for yourself what it is that Jews in our country support, when they support what Israel is doing right now in Gaza and the reason for it.”

—————————————

Hey Mike,

1) I feel confident in saying the majority of US Jews support the EXISTENCE of Israel and hope they remain a close ally. Without Israel, Jews around the world wouldn’t have a safe haven Jewish state, which was created in 1948 mainly due to the Holocaust. So, this seems obvious to me and it thus wouldn’t make sense if it weren’t true.

2) At the same time I’m quite confident that the majority of US Jews have NOT at all supported the war policies of Bibi and his far right coalition, i.e., the highly aggressive tactics in Gaza that have resulted in the deaths of many innocent Palestinians.

I’ll break this down further. The more conservative/liberal any particular US Jew, the more/less likely he/she has supported Bibi’s war policies. But most US Jews are lib as mc and I have discussed. Thus, most US Jews have NOT supported Bibi’s decisions. I’m not even sure that most con Jews support him though I wouldn’t bet against it. Of course the definition of “con” isn’t clearcut. Who is “con” and who isn’t. And I haven’t seen opinion data broken down in that detail for proof.

I feel comfy in saying that most Jews who support Trump (most of those being cons) have likely also supported Bibi’s war decisions. With both being cons, that would make sense.

3) It is vital that one not conflate items #1 and #2 above! They are not even close to being one and the same and thus must remain separated. One is support for Israel to exist and be an ally, which very likely includes most US Jews. The other, which is support for Bibi’s/current Israeli govt war policies, very likely includes only a minority of US Jews. I feel that the majority of US Jews likely haven’t ever been a Bibi supporter going back decades.

By metmike - June 9, 2024, 1:31 p.m.
Like Reply

thanks much, Larry.

Very well stated!

We should also note that Fox's blatantly biased coverage on the war in Gaza, netted them a significant number of fresh Jewish viewers that tuned in to get the news told the way they like to hear it.

https://lavocedinewyork.com/en/news/2023/11/04/pushing-a-one-sided-narrative-fox-attracts-jewish-american-viewers-2/

By metmike - June 12, 2024, 9:08 a.m.
Like Reply

UN says Israel and Hamas committed war crimes; Gaza truce plan in balance

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/hamas-says-it-creates-broad-prospects-ceasefire-deal-gaza-2024-06-12/

Israel, which did not cooperate with the commission, dismissed the findings as the result of anti-Israeli bias

++++++++++++++

The fake Antisemitic victim-hood works well on Fox news, where people tune in to hear a manufactured narrative of the world they wish existed...........and Fox in the evening does have the highest ratings, so they can brainwash a lot of people. 

However, 90%+ of the world knows the truth. We know who the REAL victims are in Gaza based on the authentic facts.

Iran responds to Israel's unprovoked attack            

63 responses |            

Started by metmike - April 13, 2024, 6:43 p.m.  

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/103148/

++++++++++++

The horrific Genocide ramps up                        

35 responses |               

Started by metmike - Feb. 20, 2024, 7:22 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/102430/

++++++++++++

Antisemitism is WRONG!            

74 responses |               

Started by metmike - April 23, 2024, 11:36 p.m.      

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/103460/

By WxFollower - June 12, 2024, 12:30 p.m.
Like Reply

Mike said "The fake Antisemitic victim-hood works well on Fox news,"

---------

Just to clarify for the readers:

There's also real anti-Semitism (A.S.) throughout the world, some of which is using the Israel-Gaza war to galvanize already underlying existing A.S.. This has been especially evident at US universities, where anti-Semitic taunting increased greatly. So, whereas a good portion is fake A.S., a good portion is ugly, dangerous, real A.S. My point is to avoid generalizing. It's not that simple!

By metmike - June 12, 2024, 1:27 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks much Larry,

Let me add the full post that was lost when we lost power near the end of the first one and I just retyped half of it. 

+++++++++++++++

The biggest damage that fake antisemitism does is that it wrecks the case for REAL antisemitism. 

Unfortunately, many of the ones who are trying to stop REAL antisemitism, think of the fake antisemitism sources  as supporting their cause and so they go along with it. 

Fox in the evening has acquired new Jewish viewers for instance because they like the Fox antisemitism narratives.

When you use snake oi and flawed dynamics spinning and bad information to support a cause, you greatly damage that causes credibility for others and in the real world.

It's sort of like,  when Trump was claiming that the climate crisis was made up by China to hurt the United States.

When you have friends like this.........who needs enemies?

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2016/jun/03/hillary-clinton/yes-donald-trump-did-call-climate-change-chinese-h/

I DO NOT WANT a person on my climate reality team that represents the science this way, as Trump did!

They do much more damage than good.

What we need is accurate and honest information about what's really happening.

In Gaza. With antisemitism. In Ukraine. With climate. With the southern border and so on.

Not politicians and media spinning information and selling us false narratives for their self enriching agenda's.

+++++++++++++++

Back to antisemitism. You bet its real and gotten MUCH, MUCH worse since Israel started its genocide campaign against Gaza.

When Israel is justifiably criticized and condemned for this.......they usually label those sources as being  antisemitic and completely reject the authentic points.

THIS IS A BIG SOURCE OF THE ANTISEMITISM!

When somebody is committing a crime that they think is not a crime, we might give them more benefit of the doubt.

However, when we prove beyond a shadow of a doubt with data, reports  and 90% of the world agrees with that proof that its a crime and their response is to reject the proof and attack us and the sources. Calling names (antisemitism) it literally CAUSES ANTISEMITISM TO GREATLY JUMP HIGHER.

Pro Israel interests, including Jews in this country should focus most of their frustration towards the Netanyahu regime and cowardly killing and torturing of all the innocents in Gaza out of rage/revenge and to save his own skin.

antisemistism is real alright and that there is your main source of the huge increase. Israel itself.

You can't make a case for people to stop hating Israel and Jews when Israel is committing the worst atrocities on the planet in the name of the Jewish state.

It would be like trying to get people to like you (or stop increasing the hate) by doing things that greatly violate their core, ethical standards that relate to humanity.

Israel is doing this to itself and Fox's version is extremely offensive

By 12345 - June 12, 2024, 1:45 p.m.
Like Reply

MIKE SAID: "What we need is accurate and honest information about what's really happening.

In Gaza. With antisemitism. In Ukraine. With climate. With the southern border and so on.

Not politicians and media spinning information and selling us false narratives for their self enriching agenda's."

I SAY: "NOT IN OUR LIFETIME, IF EVER WILL THAT HAPPEN."

By metmike - June 12, 2024, 2:01 p.m.
Like Reply

Jean,

Sadly, you are right and AI will just make it worse with powerful, corrupt entities using it to try to control what people think EVEN MORE.

Just when we think that they've mastered it in many realms, creating Civil War level divisiveness and hatred in our country and it can't get any worse (at least some of us can still discern between propaganda, fake news/science and authentic truths) AI has the potential to take it to another level.

It won't impact me so much as a scientist because AI can't convince me that physical laws and authentic science aren't true anymore.

And AI shouldn't be able to rewrite history-but it will (maybe similar to what the climate crisis clan actually did -rewriting climate history to take out all the warm periods in the last 10,000 years,  when they hijacked climate science).

Older people are more aware of authentic history because they learned it well as kids.

But the youngest generation is being taught fake science, like the beneficial gas, CO2 thats greening the planet via the law of photosynthesis......IS POLLUTION!

They even call it CARBON POLLUTION which is retarded science!

That would be exactly like calling H2O:  HYDROGEN POLLUTION! H2O is actually the main greenhouse gas but we respect water for being so beneficial based on authentic science.

Carbon is a solid. CO2 is something different and a gas. It has a carbon atom in it but it is NOT CARBON. 

By WxFollower - June 12, 2024, 3:24 p.m.
Like Reply

Mike said:

“You can't make a case for people to stop hating Israel and Jews when Israel is committing the worst atrocities on the planet in the name of the Jewish state.”

———

Hey Mike,

I absolutely can make a case for people to not hate Jews when Israeli leaders are overly aggressive and leading to many innocent Palestinians being killed. (By the way, don’t forget that Hamas is also very much to blame.) It is called not being anti-semitic in the first place. There’s absolutely no excuse for anyone to “hate Jews” due to this reason. That’s straight out bigotry. Hating Bibi/Israeli leaders is not at all the same as “hating Jews.” Surely you know the difference.

Yes, those leaders are Jewish. And folks may hate those particular Jewish individuals without it being bigotry. But “Jews” as a whole aren’t responsible for Israel’s decisions/actions. These decisions/actions are not in the name of “Jews”. They’re in the name of the leadership of the Jewish state.

That would be like someone hating all folks of Iranian (Persian) background just because of the fanatic Islamic extremist Mullah leadership of Iran. The vast majority of Persians not only have nothing to do with these fanatical leaders, but many of them hate with a passion those extremist leaders, themselves. I have a very good Iranian friend. So, I know.

By metmike - June 12, 2024, 4:05 p.m.
Like Reply

Larry,

Maybe I should reword that.

You can't make an EFFECTIVE case that will have a positive impact to reduce antisemitism when the source for the massive increase is flaring/spreading out of control.

You must put out the fire to stop it from spreading!

I make the case here on a regular basis for people to NOT hate others for any reason and started this thread below with antisemitism in mind.

I'll do my best with positive anti hate messages but it takes courage to admit realities that contradict what we WISH WAS TRUE.

I started this thread because of my support for Israel:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/103460/#104197

Hate(and love)                        

13 responses |         

Started by metmike - Oct. 17, 2023, 4:15 p.m. 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/99752/

++++++++++++

If I was given 1 wish by a magic genie, it would probably be to stop all hate in the world.

In your case, I commend you for your long history here of being very objective, honest and using authentic data/facts to support positions and recognize that being Jewish in our world in June of 2024 is not a fun place to be for the 99.999% of Jews that haven't done anything wrong(but make it worse when they defend the atrocities-which is NOT YOU).

I appreciate you helping me to revise verbiage that needs revising sometimes because I type quickly like a mad man, while trying to provide authentic information and do overlook things. 

By metmike - June 13, 2024, 9:14 a.m.
Like Reply

Washington's Mideast Messaging Needs an Upgrade

https://www.newsweek.com/washingtons-mideast-messaging-needs-upgrade-opinion-1912099

+++++++++++++++

The upgrade needs to be THE TRUTH and NOT BETTER PROPAGANDA.

They are losing the war of information because we live in 2024, where facts and information are available to debunk US propaganda which is the reason they are losing the messaging.

90%+ of the world knows the truth.

Biden repeatedly talks tough and does nothing. Seemingly giving Israel red lines, then when violated, responding with more tough talk.

Pretending to be authoring a peaceful solution and peace fire to look good,  that is likely just propaganda nonsense used as a marketing scheme for damage control, so he can stop the far left vote/ support bleeding.

Its certainly a very tough spot to be in when you are the person that has taken more money from the US Jewish coalition/lobby in history bribing and supporting Joe Biden from 1 side. While the other side 2 of your party wants the complete opposite....... humanitarian help for the people in Gaza being obliterated by the pro Israel forces supporting Joe Biden from side 1.

Such is the unique dilemma faced by a blatantly corrupt politician that does things for money and votes NOT for ethical reasons.

Ethically, there couldn't be a more crystal clear path for anybody with an authentic, humanitarian heart.

But that's not the driving force for Joe Biden, here. Votes in November are the top priority.........so he tries to appease BOTH sides to maximize votes. Instead, he ticks off BOTH sides for appearing to favor the OTHER side more than they feel is justified.

By metmike - June 21, 2024, 10:30 a.m.
Like Reply

I'm in Detroit with my 98 year old dad this week.

This is a video that we watched yesterday that I'm sure will interest you, Larry:

Nazi Town, USA | Full Documentary | AMERICAN EXPERIENCE | PBS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9HmV_-EE8g&t=2499s

+++++++++++++++++

Here's another one that we didn't watch from 3 years ago:

Documenting Hate: New American Nazis (full documentary) | FRONTLINE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XFBVAAzXjc

+++++++++++++++++++

Again, my strong opinion is that the worst thing that could have happened to Jews around the world is what is happening in Gaza which has massively increased the amount of antisemitism in the US and in the world.

It can NEVER justify antisemitism, as hate crimes against innocent people can never be justified. However, the unprecedented war crimes committed by  Israel the past 8 month in Gaza, led by psychopath Netanyahu is providing an almost  1 to 1 correlation AND CAUSATION to the HUGE INCREASE.

We should always work hard on the other underlying causes poisoning the minds of these people but NOW IS THE TIME TO MAXIMIZE OUR EFFORT and MAXIMIZE THE BENEFITS to crushing current antisemitism ASAP by 

1. Honestly recognizing WHY its soared higher around the world. Fox news telling us only about Oct. 7 and that Israel is defending itself and doing nothing wrong and portraying itself as pro Israel, pro Netanyahu is actually HURTING ISRAEL and hurting Jews because their rhetoric is cheerleading for the exact atrocities increasing the antisemitism.

2. We should focus on stopping the war in Gaza ASAP and get rid of Netanyahu ASAP. This is the best way to stop the surge in antisemitism by an extremely wide margin. 

3. Any sincere attempts to stop antisemitism, while at the same time supporting Netanyahu and what Israel is doing in Gaza RIGHT NOW, ring completely hollow with no chance to be seen as credible sources.

4. I continue to be PRO Israel, while admiring Jews in our country and respecting ALL PEOPLE that are different than you and me.  

By metmike - June 21, 2024, 10:31 a.m.
Like Reply

Preview thread:

Antisemitism is WRONG!          

74 responses |              

Started by metmike - April 23, 2024, 11:36 p.m.       

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/103460/

By WxFollower - July 16, 2024, 3:33 a.m.
Like Reply

I’m feeling extra lonely tonight in a world full of hatred. Sometimes I wish I wasn’t born into such a hated minority.

I just read someone post at a BB that I’m a member of (not one that I’ve mentioned here) a promotion of a video that is literally pro-Hitler. The post is full of hateful bigotry. The video is revisionist pro-Nazi propaganda as it says Hitler was poorly understood and did a lot of good. This is depressing. I won’t post a link to the video.

A past post of this person suggests this person has been a bigot for years. So, the bigotry has nothing to do with the Israel-Hamas war.

I just politely privately reported the post to the staff  and asked that the post be removed. They have an anti-hate policy there. So, it remains to be seen if they remove it. What’s most disturbing is that it’s still there 9 hours after it was posted. There are many moderators there and none have removed it yet. Also what’s disturbing is that it didn’t generate a single dislike or a negative reply. Two people replied and neither made a negative comment. Actually, one comment appeared to agree.

I didn’t feel comfortable publicly commenting on it or giving it a dislike because I feel there are probably lots of other haters there.

It’s a very cold and lonely world out there. There’s a lot of evil. I do feel fortunate to live in the USA but that doesn’t keep me from feeling uneasy. Thus, I often keep my background to myself. I’m usually opt out to say like when I’m at an hospital. I feel like just about anyone in passing may be hateful. Actually, I wasn’t sure I wanted to reveal it here but I did knowing I could remain anonymous and I feel comfortable/safe here.

This is one of the reasons I’m a very private person. I’m also introverted. I’ve never had even the slightest interest in having a Facebook page or the equivalent.

If ever I feel that this country is becoming dangerous to live in, I’d have to make some decisions.

By metmike - July 16, 2024, 6:16 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks very much, Larry for the sincere views and expressing feelings that should be very respected. 

are you able to post a link for us to see these posts?

By 12345 - July 16, 2024, 6:38 a.m.
Like Reply

THANK YOU, LARRY!

LARRY SAID: "If ever I feel that this country is becoming dangerous to live in, I’d have to make some decisions."  TRUST ME ~ I'VE FELT LIKE LEAVING THIS COUNTRY ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASION....OVER THE PAST 45+ YEARS. THE PROBLEM IS... TO WHERE?  THIS COUNTRY, IMO... IS FAR FROM BEING GOOD, BUT... IT'S FAR FROM BEING THE WORST. FOR ME?  IT'S THE BEST.

I WAS BORN FEMALE & WILL REMAIN FEMALE.  DO FEMALES GET DISCRIMINATED AGAINST? ABSOLUTELY, IN MANY WAYS. ASK ME.    FROM JOB PLACEMENT RIGHT THROUGH TO BEING CONSIDERED AN "OBJECT"... AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN.

(BEFORE I CONTINUE ON... I NEED TO CLARIFY MY WORD USAGE OF THE GENDERS.) I BELIEVE THERE ARE MALES & FEMALES & THOSE 2 GENDERS GET DIVIDED INTO 2 CATEGORIES, EACH.  THERE ARE MALES & MEN... THERE ARE FEMALES & WOMEN ~ WITH THERE BEING A HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE CATEGORIES ~ THERE ARE GAZILLIONS MORE MALES THAN MEN & GAZILLIONS MORE FEMALES THAN WOMEN. IT'S THE MALES THAT MAKE LIFE MISERABLE FOR US WOMEN.  IT'S ALSO THE FEMALES THAT MAKE LIFE MISERABLE FOR US WOMEN.  IT TAKES A MAN TO WARD OFF THAT SEDUCTIVE "COME ON" FEMALE & HE NEEDS TO TELL HER AS SUCH.  THAT SEDUCTIVE FEMALE MAKES IT VERY DIFFICULT FOR US WOMEN TO FEEL COMFORTABLE AROUND A BUNCH OF MALES...DUE TO THE MALES PUTTING US ALL INTO THAT "COME ON" FEMALE CATEGORY.  (I HOPE THAT MAKES SENSE TO YOU. )  I'VE GOT A SIMPLE, COMPLICATED BRAIN.  LOL

I DON'T SEE GENDER IN PEOPLE, UNTIL I'M "FORCED" TO.  I TREAT EVERYONE EQUALLY, & TALK THE SAME LANGUAGE, UNTIL I'M "FORCED" NOT TO. WHEN I'M "FORCED" TO SEE GENDER... THAT PERSON BECOMES JUST A "BEING" TO ME.  A SORRY BEING, THAT I WANT NO PART OF.  I ASSOCIATE WITH MEN & WOMEN, ONLY.

LET ME ASK YOU: HAVE YOU EVER BEEN PHYSICALLY ATTACKED, DUE TO YOU BEING A JEW?  HAVE YOU EVER BEEN VERBALLY ATTACKED BECAUSE YOU'RE A JEW? HAVE YOU EVER BEEN DENIED EMPLOYMENT BECAUSE YOU'RE A JEW?  HAVE YOU EVER HAD TO LITERALLY RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, BECAUSE YOU'RE A JEW?

I'M NOT SAYING THAT LIFE AS A WOMAN IS HARDER THAN LIVING LIFE AS A JEW. I'M SAYING: "IT'S THE "ROTTEN APPLES" IN LIFE THAT CAN MAKE OUR LIVES MISERABLE, IF & ONLY IF, WE ALLOW THEM TO.

DISCRIMINATION COMES IN MANY "COLORS" & "FLAVORS"... "SHAPES" & "SIZES"

ARE YOU REFERRING TO B-BART, WHERE YOU SAW THE COMMENT?

BIG HUGS

By metmike - July 16, 2024, 9:21 a.m.
Like Reply

Larry,

As your friend, it hurts to see you suffer this way.

I want to do everything possible to help. Hate, racism, antisemitism and other personal expressions targeting others is despicable.

There are many millions of emotional victims. Your expression here, of experiencing it personally is a good way to speak out because others will have empathy (like Jean expressed).

This brings out GOOD things, hopefully.

1. Our friendship and support of you

2. Our enlightenment of what it feels like to be somebody targeted like this that we never experience ourselves.  Often, people will not truly appreciate the hurt they cause. Sadly, some do it intentionally to cause hurt. That's especially why its important to call people like that out.......WITH GUSTO!  Staying silent prevents them from being held accountable for unacceptable behavior.  

By WxFollower - July 17, 2024, 2:56 a.m.
Like Reply

Mike said: are you able to post a link for us to see these posts?

——————-

Hey Mike,

Fortunately it got taken down yesterday. So, that’s that.

By WxFollower - July 17, 2024, 3:16 a.m.
Like Reply

Hey Jean, thank you for your reply and reaching out.

I’m sorry about the discrimination and being treated like an object that you have had to deal with as a woman. There’s no excuse for that. I hope it hasn’t hurt you too badly.

As they say, misery loves company. We don’t have much choice but to endure!

I’ve been fortunate as to neither have been discriminated against for employment nor be attacked. I’m lucky to live in the USA. However, I’ve still had two coworkers at different jobs (including one who I considered a work friend at insur. co.) repeatedly blatantly refer to my religion as a negative as if I should be ashamed. I didn’t get mad. About all I did was politely say “so what”. (The first time was when I was a grocery bagger at age 16. 

They didn’t go further other than to repeat the same thing from time to time.

I recall someone referring to the religion’s trope of cheapness on the elevator once.

It wasn’t on Breitbart. It was on another BB. Fortunately it’s now gone!

By WxFollower - July 17, 2024, 3:31 a.m.
Like Reply

Hey Mike,

Thank you for reaching out and your desire to help. Now that it is gone (thank goodness), I’m feeling relieved. I feel the empathy and warmth from Jean and yourself. This does feel like a safe place to talk about this. I don’t do it at most other places.

I didn’t call the offender out publicly but rather reported it privately to a moderator very late at night so as to keep things orderly plus that’s what staff prefers. The next morning they took it down. So between that as well as Jean’s and your warm responses, I now feel much better..

Maybe I’ll do a 2024 hurricane season contest soon.

By 12345 - July 17, 2024, 6:36 a.m.
Like Reply

LARRY ~ YOU'RE WELCOME. THAT'S WHAT WE WERE DESIGNED TO DO... CARE FOR & LOVE ONE ANOTHER. WE NEED TO LEARN TO "GET BACK IN THE SADDLE", WHEN WE GET JOLTED FROM IT...AND, COME OUT A STRONGER PERSON, EACH TIME.

I NOTICED YOUR USAGE OF THE WORD "CONSIDERED".. PAST TENSE. GOOD ON YOU.    IT IS SOOOOOOO IMPORTANT THAT WE NOT ONLY LOVE OURSELVES ~ IT'S JUST AS IMPORTANT THAT WE LIKE OURSELVES. WE, AS INDIVIDUALS, ARE #1 IN THE HUMAN RACE CATEGORY. IF WE FAIL TO LOVE & LIKE OURSELVES... IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO LOVE OR LIKE OTHERS. (I'VE ALWAYS BEEN GRATEFUL THAT THE GOOD LORD DIDN'T COMMAND US TO LIKE ONE ANOTHER!  I'D NEVER BE ABLE TO OVERCOME THAT SIN!  LOL    HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

RELIGION & POLITICS, HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MY 2 FAVORITE SUBJECTS TO DISCUSS.  SADLY, MOST PEOPLE CAN'T CALMLY DISCUSS, EITHER. WHY, I DON'T KNOW.

AS FOR YOUR "CONSIDERED" FRIEND.. I WOULD'VE PUT UP WITH THAT MAYBE, TWICE.  I WOULD HAVE TOLD THEM TO GET OVER THEMSELVES & I DIDN'T WANNA HEAR IT, AGAIN...AND ASKED THE QUESTION: "DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORD "RESPECT"?  WHAT WAS / IS THEIR RELIGION? DO YOU KNOW?

PEOPLE ARE GETTING MORE IGNORANT, WITH EACH PASSING DAY.

I DON'T DO SOCIAL MEDIA OR FREQUENT FORUMS.  I DON'T KNOW OF ANY OTHER SITE THAT IS BB.  I HAVEN'T BEEN ON B-BART, FOR YEARS. THIS SITE & AN OUTDOOR EQUIPMENT REPAIR SITE, ARE THE ONLY 2 FORUMS I'M REGISTERED ON.  THERE'S JUST TOO MUCH TURMOIL, FOR MY BLOOD. I DON'T / WON'T TOLERATE TURMOIL, WHETHER IT'S VIRTUAL OR REAL LIFE.  IN REAL LIFE, I ELIMINATE IT ASAP. VIRTUALLY? I CLICK THE CLOSE BUTTON. "POOOF", JUST LIKE THAT, IT'S GONE. "PFFFFT" WHO NEEDS IT? NOT I!  I CAN PROUDLY & HONESTLY STATE: "GOIN' ON 50 YEARS ~ MY HOME HAS NEVER HEARD AN ARGUMENT...NEVER!"  I DON'T ALLOW IT.  SOMEBODY WANTS TO ARGUE? I TELL 'EM.. GO TO THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD...OFF MY PROPERTY!  THEY EITHER LEAVE OR SHUT UP. ..THEIR CHOICE.  LOL  A HOUSE / HOME HOLDS THE "ENERGY" OF THE OCCUPANTS.  ASK A REALTOR ABOUT THAT.  CALM HOMES SELL MUCH FASTER.

GOOD TO KNOW THE COMMENT DISINTEGRATED ✔

NOW, GET IT IN GEAR & START THE HURRICANE CHALLENGE, PLEASE?  LOL

By metmike - July 17, 2024, 7:02 a.m.
Like Reply

Wonderful, Larry!

This is an extremely  chaotic time in our country’s history.

Seems like people attacking other people verbally or stating divisive, tribalistic rhetoric 

defines communication between people more and more.

We need to support each other, regardless of differences.