MARIA VS DANGLE CLASH
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by 12345 - June 13, 2024, 1:20 p.m.

Bartiromo confronts Dem on treatment of Trump in heated exchange: 'What's the answer?'  12 MINUTES

RECALL: DANGLE IS THE WIDOW OF DANGLE IN CONGRESS. WHAT DING BAT, SHE TURNED OUT TO BE... IMO.  LOL THO' FAR FROM FUNNY!

Comments
By metmike - June 13, 2024, 7:35 p.m.
Like Reply

I remember the Dingell family in Southeast Michigan when I was growing up and as a young adult in the Detroit area...........her husband, John represented our district.

He was actually a pretty outstanding guy. 

Remembering iconic Michigan lawmaker Rep. John Dingell

YouTube·PBS NewsHour·Feb 9, 2019

++++++++++++++++++++

Here's his wife:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debbie_Dingell

I was feeling really bad for her in this interview but shes in public office and agreed to be interviewed on a major network that is basically the "Lion's Den" for a D.

She deserved it but it shows how important it is in this age for our politicians to be skilled communicators.

Especially THE PRESIDENT! 

I'm an atmospheric scientist and authority on climate change but somebody like Bill Nye or Al Gore would eat my lunch in a debate. Even though I was on tv for 11 years several decades ago, I just don't have their communication skills.

I could destroy them with a debate that featured writing and evidence/facts but not verbal. Having a silver tongue is a required asset for politicians but they also abuse it to manipulate people and for self serving/enriching agenda.

One thing that was often said by peers in the tv business in the 1980's "It's not what you say, but how you say it".

Back to this lady. She looked REALLY bad but I feel like she's not really a charlatan like most politicians.

She doesn't have the charlatan skills!

I disagree with some of her stuff but she's probably not a charlatan. .........like Ted Cruz or other smooth talking quintessential charlatans. 

By 12345 - June 14, 2024, 4:06 p.m.
Like Reply

LOL  I GET THE FEELING THAT WHOEVER WROTE THE TITLE TO THAT VIDEO... ALSO HAS 3 DIFFERENT SPELLINGS TO THE NAME "DINGLE" & THEY CHOSE THE 2ND ONE "DANGLE", INSTEAD OF THE 3RD ONE "DUNGLE".  HAHAHAHAHAAA

I NEVER LIKED HIM & IT WAS LIKE SHE JUST WALTZED RIGHT INTO THE JOB.

By metmike - June 14, 2024, 7:05 p.m.
Like Reply

I'm probably biased, used to be a far left liberal 40+ years ago(by those standards) when living in Michigan and never followed politics much but saw his name a lot.

For sure she must have got the job/votes from people knowing him/his family.