WWBW Contest
66 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - June 17, 2024, 1:40 a.m.

When Will Biden Withdraw? It's not a matter of if but WHEN in my opinion.

Think about it for awhile and pick a date.

Or don't think about it and pick a date.

Or tell us why you think that Biden will stay in the race.

I'll have my reasoning in several pages coming up.

Comments
By metmike - June 17, 2024, 1:44 a.m.
Like Reply

Constitution of the United States

Article II                                                                                                          

Section 1   

The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. He shall hold his Office during the Term of four Years, and, together with the Vice President, chosen for the same Term, be elected, as follows

https://constitution.congress.gov/constitution/article-2/

ArtII.S1.C1.9 Term of the President

By metmike - June 17, 2024, 1:51 a.m.
Like Reply

ArtII.S1.C1.9 Term of the President

The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. He shall hold his Office during the Term of four Years.

Responding to such concerns in the Federalist Papers, Alexander Hamilton explained the advantages of a four-year term as striking a balance between the personal firmness of the executive magistrate, in the employment of his constitutional powers; and to the stability of the system of administration which may have been adopted under his auspices.

By metmike - June 17, 2024, 1:58 a.m.
Like Reply

Do the Ds want to rip off their constituents/voters?

When we vote for president in November every 4 years, we vote for who we want to be president for the NEXT 4 YEARS!!

Not vote for 1 person to do the first year, then their VP taking over the next 3.

It happens but ALWAYS from an extraordinarily rare event.........like death. 

Who moves up to  VP?

The Speaker of the House!

Are the Ds actually going to do this intentionally to their people?

There is a near 0 chance that Biden could do another 4 years. 

Some Ds in complete denial will actually believe they are voting for Biden to do 4 years.

However, the VAST majority will KNOW the reality.

Whoever is running for VP with Biden will be the president for most of his 4 years.

Even if you like Kamala, is that the way to intentionally make her the VP.

Using Joe on the ticket to win(lose) in November but Kamala becomes the first female president within the first year..........without ever getting 1 vote for president!

By WxFollower - June 17, 2024, 2:06 a.m.
Like Reply

Draft Evan Bayh now more than ever!

Joe Manchin for VP!

But would Kamala be locked in to replace Biden?

By metmike - June 17, 2024, 2:32 a.m.
Like Reply

Great  choices, Larry!

By 12345 - June 17, 2024, 5:49 a.m.
Like Reply

LOL  I'VE GIVEN A THOUGHT TO A 2 PARTY WH, MANY TIMES, IF THE R FOLKS CAN KEEP CONTROL OVER IT.

I READ A LOT OF LIBERAL SITES & COMMENTS & IT'S NO DIFFERENT THAN 2020 WAS. THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES WHO GETS THE WH...REGARDLESS OF THE POLLS.

WHEN YA GOT A GUY CAMPAIGNING FROM HIS BASEMENT & THE OTHER GUY IS ON THE ROAD & IN THE AIR HOLDING MASSIVE RALLIES, UP TO 4-5 A DAY VS. THE BASEMENT DWELLERS 3-4 RALLIES WITH FOLKS SEPARATED BY GIANT HULA HOOPS ON THE GROUND, WITH MAYBE, 25 ATTENDEES............

I'LL SAY IT, AGAIN... "I WON'T BE SURPRISED IF BIDEN TAKES THE WH."

By metmike - June 17, 2024, 9:35 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, Jean.

This time is MUCH different than 2020 by an extremely wide margin.

1. Biden is president and people have had the chance to see him actually doing the job of president on a global stage. As well as the impact of his agenda that includes the southern border.

2. Joe Biden in 2020 was still a young man compared to Joe Biden in 2024. Almost all the Ds in 2020 were in denial that Biden was in severe decline. Well, the severe decline DID HAPPEN and everybody with eyes and ears can see it.

By 12345 - June 17, 2024, 10:47 a.m.
Like Reply

MIKE... I AGREE WITH YOU THAT THIS GO 'ROUND IS A LOT DIFFERENT... BUT, READING THE HATERS' COMMENTS, IT'S ALMOST LIKE THEY'RE REPEATING THEIR SAME HATE, AS THEY HAD IN 2020.  I BELIEVE THE D HATRED TOWARD THE R POPULATION IS 1,000 TIMES STRONGER THAN THE R HATRED TOWARD THE D POPULATION.  HATE IS A VERY POWERFUL EMOTION....STRONGER THAN LOVE, IN MANY CASES.

By metmike - June 17, 2024, 11:18 a.m.
Like Reply

Agree strongly, Jean.

This will be the 3rd presidential election in a row that more people are voting against somebody, rather than enthusiastically FOR somebody.

NOT Hillary Clinton won in 2016.

NOT Donald Trump won in 2020 and Ds came out to obliterate all previous records for voting(1 reason the Rs couldn't contemplate such a huge number). That huge number wasn't the love for Joe Biden, it was the hate for Donald Trump.

NOT Donald Trump is battling NOT Joe Biden this time.  In many ways, increasing the NOT Donald Trump vote is the best by far way to win vs trying to convince people to vote for Joe Biden. For one huge reason, Biden doesn't have anything to run on. Trump has several things to run against.  Makes more sense to focus on the NOT Donald Trump vote........even though Joe Biden is a walking/talking NOT Joe Biden advertisement that is sabotaging efforts of the Ds.

They MUST get rid of Joe Biden!!!

Using a newly discovered illness would work.

By WxFollower - June 17, 2024, 11:46 a.m.
Like Reply

Jean said "I BELIEVE THE D HATRED TOWARD THE R POPULATION IS 1,000 TIMES STRONGER THAN THE R HATRED TOWARD THE D POPULATION."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Even if the hate toward the Ds is stronger which I think is true, I'd still say there's plenty of hate both ways. Many Rs have intense hate for Ds, too, imo.

But the Magas/Trump are giving an extra strong reason for the increased hatred toward them: the Jan 6th insurrection and the attempts to violate the Constitution and steal the 2020 election from the winner, Biden. Nothing like that had ever occurred. To me, not that I ever considered voting for the dictator wannabe narcissist due to his extreme divisiveness even within his own party going back to 2015, but now after what he did and caused in 2020, are you kidding? I'd rather vote for Mickey Mouse! Also, Biden is nowhere near like Trump in those horrible ways. Biden's biggest problems are his mental state and illegal immigration imo. Inflation, which has improved anyway, isn't mainly his fault when considering worldwide inflation.

WWBW Contest
0 likes
By metmike - June 17, 2024, 11:47 a.m.
Like Reply

Following up on that last point.

That presidential elections are won in this recent era by maximizing the NOT XXXX XXXX vote of the other parties person and minimizing your parties NOT XXXX XXXX vote.

What's the best way to minimize the NOT Joe Biden vote?

GET RID OF HIM!

The replacement will, of course be impacted by virtue of them representing some of the same agenda but this is what makes getting rid of Biden, GENIUS!

Biden's worst trait and quality is his horrible loss of cognitive and speaking skills. No president in history was so confused and stumbled around lost so many times. Even the Ds voting for him see this. For a number in the many millions, however this is even worse than Trump. 

1. Even if you disagree with Trump, at least he can perform the duties of a president. If a person trying out for the major leagues couldn't hit or pitch or catch.........it doesn't matter what position they play, the team, their fan base or history. They don't have or lost the ability to play MLB...........PERIOD.  This is where Joe Biden is at with being president. He is not capable to do it anymore. He's in the major leagues and striking out most of the time in public. Impossible to hide. Impossible to rehabilitate his image because he IS THE PRESIDENT now and can't hide it.

2. When Biden withdraws, most of the NOT Joe Biden votes based on this will suddenly vanish. The new person, entering so late will not be around long enough to accumulate the hate votes. The Ds can do what political parties do best, they can manufacture realities about things(this person) and a persona that people will buy enough into so that it minimizes the NOT XXXX vote. Especially with just a few months for the Rs to build up this, election determining metric.

3. Here's the genius part. Whoever replaces Joe Biden WILL BE A GENERATION YOUNGER THAN HIM!  Biden's age/cognitive losses are the factor MOST concerning for Ds that support him. Many will stay home that voted for him in 2020 as NOT Donald Trump, if Biden runs.

When they replace Biden with the younger person,  not only does this key weakness vanish, it turns lemons into lemonade! Suddenly, Donald Trump is the really old guy and the Ds have the young, sharp person with a vision of the future and Trump represents a guy past his prime and the oldest guy on the ballet to run for president EVER. Even older than Biden was 4 years ago.

And this D person is eligible for a 2ND TERM!!!  They will likely appoint 2 Supreme Court Justices. 

Biden in a 2nd term would be a massive embarrasment and  absolutely resign, probably in his 1st year because he can't do the job. 

New candidate XXXX (Harris?)will not only be able to finish all 4 years, they have a good shot at 8 years. So the choice goes from the Ds looking horrible  up to and when Biden resigns early in his presidency to candidate XXXX carrying the D torch/agenda for sure thru 4 years, with a potential bonus of another 4 years!!!!

This is so no brainer to me that I'm confident that Ds will do it.

By WxFollower - June 17, 2024, 12:08 p.m.
Like Reply

By the way, not that I think he’s near the condition of Biden as regards cognitive decline, but Trump does a lot of babbling when not using a teleprompter. For example, what was that shark vs electrocution talk all about and how was it relevant?

By metmike - June 17, 2024, 12:49 p.m.
Like Reply

Exactly, Larry!

Right now, problems like that don't get that much attention because Biden's cognitive issues massively dwarf Trump's.

It's a relative thing.

If the D's change the person to compare Trump's age/speaking flaws with to a YOUNGER person with good speaking skills, the same Trump goes from looking not that bad to looking REALLY BAD!

By metmike - June 17, 2024, 12:59 p.m.
Like Reply

And again, IF Biden won, the Ds will be celebrating but it's like "be careful for what you wish for........you just might get it"

Biden's cognitive issues would be an even greater embarrassment from the get go. 

WHEN he resigned, the Rs would have plenty of ammo to say "The Ds and Biden insisted/promised that he was capable of going 4 more years and they lied to Americans that voted for him"

And the Rs WOULD BE RIGHT!

And it would make the Ds look like laughing stocks in the history books as well as Americans who voted for this guy that was clearly not able to do the job at the end of his first term but they still elected him for a 2nd year..........in which he failed from the get go because of what everybody should have known would happen.

Biden in 2025 as president is such a galactically insane train wreck that the Ds MUST avoid that.

The only way to avoid it is with Biden resigning............another Train wreck.

This is MUCH MORE than just who will win for the Ds this November. It's also about what happens IF Biden wins.

Biden running is a lose-LOSE situation for the Ds.

+++++++++

Conversely, we remember what it was like being an R during Trump's 4 years. 

He cost them BIG during the mid terms. 

Trump being president and visible everyday with his loose cannon, deservedly easy to hate personality is the best thing that ever happened to the D cause.

Trump constantly shoots himself in the foot with thousands of unforced little errors based on his pathological personality disorders that "trump" his agenda outside of the MAGA crowd.

Trump for another 4 years will do what Trump for the first 4 years did.........serve to SHUN people because of his tactics and type of person that he is. 

The Ds also know this. Though it sounds deranged, there is a D case to be made, especially in this age where NEGATIVES from the other side are more important than POSITIVES for your side......for Trump to win to HELP THE Ds the next 4 years, just like he did before. 

Yes, the justice department and Ds have repeatedly singled him out with completely unfair attacks.

But do you know why they are so effective?

Donald Trump is the type of guy that people DON'T want to give him the benefit of the doubt. Many don't care whether he's innocent or guilty. When you dislike or hate somebody, you want bad things to happen to them.....period.

Trump will increase the number of people that want bad things to happen to him and his party for 4 years.

+++++++++++

There is no denying that if Trump or Biden were elected, on day 1 the majority of people will dislike them. Many actually hate them.

This means that people will be seeing things related to their leadership in a negative like more than positive.

Rs..........really watch out for what you wish for when it comes to Trump being president again.

Regardless, my view is that him extremely likely to end our war with Russia, by itself outweighs every other factor between these 2 guys.

The continued escalation and increasing potential for this to result in an endpoint where ALL people wish they could go back and find peace because we just LOST EVERYTHING.

LOSING EVERYTHING, even if there's just a 10% or less chance of it MUST BE AVOIDED AT ANY COST.

500,000+ dead and permanently disabled Ukrainians/Russians and their families HAVE ALREADY LOST EVERYTHING.

Here is the United States, our arrogant, gullible people have been convinced that we are invincible. 

The dollar will forever be the worlds global currency.

Our military will always be able to protect us. Cyber attacks can't really cripple our country.

China will never pass us up.

We are the good guys in the world, fighting evil empires.

Wanna bet?

By metmike - July 3, 2024, 12:49 a.m.
Like Reply

Since nobody has decided to guess the date of WWBW, I'll go ahead and guess.

The D convention is August 19-22, in Chicago,  so before then.

I'll guess July 26th. Then, the 2nd debate will be between Trump and XXXXX.

For the first time in my life, I got this email early today.

I have no idea where they suddenly obtained (and used) my email address from?

Biden-Harris 2024 
This nation was founded on the principle that there are no kings in America. That each of us is equal before the law. That no one is above the law. Not even the President of the United States.
Today's decision by the Supreme Court removes virtually all limits on what the president can do.
It's a dangerous precedent. 
I know I will respect the limits of the presidential powers, but any president -- including Donald Trump -- will now be free to ignore the law. 
I concur with Justice Sotomayor's dissent today. She said: "In every use of official power, the President is now a king above the law… with fear for our democracy, I dissent." 
So should the American people dissent? I dissent.
I'm asking you to help save the America we know: An America in which presidents tell the truth, uphold the law, defend democracy, and protect our fundamental freedoms. Rush a $25 contribution for the sake of our country >>
If you've saved payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately: 
$25 >> 
$50 >>
$100 >>
$250 >>
$500 >>
Other >> 
Nearly four years ago, my predecessor sent a violent mob to the U.S. Capitol to stop the peaceful transfer of power. We all saw it with our own eyes. 
The brutal attack on the police. The ransacking of the Capitol. A mob literally hunting down the House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. Gallows erected to hang Vice President Mike Pence.
I think it's fair to say, it was one of the darkest days in the history of America. 
So now, the American people will have to do what the Court should have been willing to do, but will not. Does this make Trump unfit for the highest office in the land? Will they entrust the presidency to Trump again knowing he'll be more emboldened to do whatever he pleases, whenever he wants?
We must win this election. And to do that, all of us -- every single one of us -- are going to have to work tirelessly to defeat Donald Trump once and for all. Will you pitch in $25 to help me and Kamala defend our democracy?
May God bless you all. May God help preserve our democracy.
Thank you,
Joe
Joe Biden
President of the United States
Joe Biden 

+++++++++++++++++++++

I believe that this is an effort to maximize the amount of money they can get from Joe Biden being on the ticket before he resigns. He can raise more money than anybody else except Obama. So they are using that to have money for the person replacing him who will NOT be able to raise money anywhere close to what Biden is raising.

With regards to me donating money to Biden/Harris.

I've never donated money to a politician.

If I were to donate for the first time in 2024, this is who the money would go to:

answer in a minute

By metmike - July 3, 2024, 1:05 a.m.
Like Reply

Just saw one of the funniest cartoons ever(from a year ago)

CSotD: You are old, Joseph Biden

Mike Peterson

https://www.dailycartoonist.com/index.php/2023/04/28/csotd-you-are-old-joseph-biden/

Gary Varvel — Creators

++++++++++++++

List of presidents of the United States by age

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_presidents_of_the_United_States_by_age

Age of presidents when assuming office

++++++++++++++++++

There are plenty of people in their 80's still sharp as a tack.  Bernie Sanders, Anthony Fauci, Nancy Pelosi for instance.

You know what comes after that statement in a thread like this.............

By metmike - July 3, 2024, 1:13 a.m.
Like Reply

Age of presidents when assuming office

https://potus.com/presidential-facts/age-at-inauguration/

• On average presidents are sworn in at 55 years old.
Rank#PresidentAge at Inauguration
146Joe Biden78 years 61 days
245Donald J. Trump70 years 220 days
340Ronald Reagan69 years 348 days
49William Henry Harrison68 years 23 days
515James Buchanan65 years 315 days
641George H. W. Bush64 years 222 days
712Zachary Taylor64 years 100 days
834Dwight D. Eisenhower62 years 98 days
97Andrew Jackson61 years 354 days
102John Adams61 years 125 days
1138Gerald R. Ford61 years 26 days
1233Harry S. Truman60 years 339 days
135James Monroe58 years 310 days
144James Madison57 years 353 days
153Thomas Jefferson57 years 325 days
166John Quincy Adams57 years 236 days
171George Washington57 years 68 days
1817Andrew Johnson56 years 107 days
1928Woodrow Wilson56 years 66 days
2037Richard M. Nixon56 years 11 days
2124Grover Cleveland55 years 351 days
2223Benjamin Harrison55 years 196 days
2329Warren G. Harding55 years 122 days
2436Lyndon B. Johnson55 years 87 days
2531Herbert Hoover54 years 206 days
2643George W. Bush54 years 198 days
2719Rutherford B. Hayes54 years 151 days
288Martin Van Buren54 years 89 days
2925William McKinley54 years 34 days
3039Jimmy Carter52 years 111 days
3116Abraham Lincoln52 years 20 days
3221Chester A. Arthur51 years 349 days
3327William H. Taft51 years 170 days
3432Franklin D. Roosevelt51 years 33 days
3530Calvin Coolidge51 years 29 days
3610John Tyler51 years 6 days
3713Millard Fillmore50 years 183 days
3811James K. Polk49 years 123 days
3920James A. Garfield49 years 105 days
4014Franklin Pierce48 years 101 days
4122Grover Cleveland47 years 351 days
4244Barack Obama47 years 169 days
4318Ulysses S. Grant46 years 311 days
4442Bill Clinton46 years 154 days
4535John F. Kennedy43 years 236 days
4626Theodore Roosevelt42 years 322 days

Return to Presidential Facts

By WxFollower - July 3, 2024, 2:35 a.m.
Like Reply

Hey Mike,

What the heck. I never met a numbers based contest I didn’t like. I’m guessing he’ll announce that he’s withdrawing from the race on July 19th.

By metmike - July 3, 2024, 6:40 a.m.
Like Reply

Yay, Larry!
If I’d made an actual  date guess in the past, that date would hav past long ago because I thought that his condition would have been too obvious for too long to go this far.

However, I wasn’t thinking thru the strategy of keeping Biden as long as possible to generate the maximum in donations that he can bring and minimizing the NOT xxxx xxxx vote for whoever replaces him Because people will not have time to know the person like they know and don’t like about both Biden and Trump.

It’s actually a brilliant strategy.

Everybody agrees that the debate featured a couple of very old men, who the majority of people have grown to dislike and a significant number hate 1 of them,

If 1 of them is replaced by a YOUNG person who people outside of their local sphere of influence don’t know them enough to dislike or hate, they can be like the  2020 Ds hiding Biden and winning on the NOT Donald Trump voting strategy.

what makes it so much more powerful this time is the age thing, which has become the top concern for people that all know Biden can’t possibly president for another 4 years.

The new person will have 8 years in them as the future to generate voting enthusiasm for Ds and best of all…..with Biden gone, Trump will take on the persona of the “over the hill, old guy”  now running against youth in the other party.

it will be an answer to the prayers of many Ds who will vote for this person, relieved it’s not Biden.

It will be an answer to the demand and prayers  of  Americans that we replace these horrible candidates…….other than the MAGA cult……trapped in the Trump forever mentality. Even anti Trump Rs that will vote NOT Joe Biden to kick Biden out of office will be more inclined to  either stay home or actually vote for the new person as NOT Donald Trump.

For sure independents that dislike Biden will do this.

+++++++

The other thing is that the insurrection and Trumps diabolical schemes trying to overturn the results of the most secure election in history ACTING WELL OUTSIDE  HIS OFFICIAL DUTIES AND ENTIRELY BASED ON SELF SERVING  INTERESTS THAT CONTRADICTED HIS VOWS  TO SERVE AMERICANS AS PRESIDENT CAN TAKE FRONT STAGE AND SINK HIS SHIP.

The immunity the Supreme Court ruled on  DOES NOT APPLY TO THIS.

REPEAT, THE IMMUNITY THE SUPREME COURT REFERRED TO IN THEIR RULING DOES NOT PROTECT TRUMP  FROM MOST OF THE CHARGES AGAINST HIM.

By definition, the charges are  BASED ON HIM BEING  BLATANTLY NEGLIGENT  OF THE ROLE EXPECTED BY A PRESIDENT ACTING  IN THEIR OFFICIAL CAPACITY.

Trump and MAGA  defendi what Trump did and the innocence of him and the people involved in the January 6th attempt to stop Joe Biden from being sworn in as the president that  Americans voted in based on 100% of the results that were scrutinized in unprecedented fashion but confirmed 100%.

Make no mistake,their objective was to stop Joe Biden from taking office…..NOT to just protest, using their rights as Americans.

This is the Trump and MAGA kryptonite and is defending the indefensible.  

By WxFollower - July 3, 2024, 9:09 a.m.
Like Reply

Hey Mike,

Speaking of picking a more youthful candidate, wouldn’t it be ironic if Bernie Sanders is the replacement?

By 12345 - July 3, 2024, 10:40 a.m.
Like Reply
By 12345 - July 3, 2024, 11:10 a.m.
Like Reply
By metmike - July 3, 2024, 1 p.m.
Like Reply

Larry,

that would be ironic but never happen because replacing a person that’s too old and cognitively impaired from their age with one that even older but not cognitively impaired would be like taking age lemons and trading them for better age lemons instead of turning them into lemonade(-:

By metmike - July 3, 2024, 1:38 p.m.
Like Reply

I'm suddenly being bombarded with Biden/Harris email requests for donations, several/day after having never received 1 in my life!

These were the ones that came this morning.

I'm NOT unsubscribing, even though theres 0 chance I would ever donate because I want to read and understand what the Biden people are trying to do.

Biden-Harris 2024 
If you’re watching tonight’s news, you’ve probably seen that the Supreme Court granted Donald Trump breathtaking immunity from prosecution.
We cannot overstate how unprecedented this ruling is. Trump is already dangerous and unhinged. If he wins again, he’ll be even more so because now he knows the courts won’t hold him back. This team is the only thing standing between Trump getting four more years in the White House. Rush $25 tonight to defeat him once and for all >>

If you've saved payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately: 
$25 >> 
$50 >>
$100 >>
$250 >>
$500 >>
Other >> 
Thanks for being with us in the moment,
Team Biden-Harris

Biden-Harris 2024 
Folks, we just got word…Trump outraised us again. 
Billionaires flooded Trump's campaign coffers over the last three months, powering the convicted felon and wannabe dictator to a $331 million fundraising haul.
We'd built up a decisive lead, but now Trump has caught up. 
How we move forward is entirely up to us. Will you stand with Joe Biden today? We're counting on 113 donations in 47725 by midnight to keep pace with Trump's fundraising, hold him accountable, and win on November 5th. 
$25 >> 
$50 >>
$100 >>
$250 >>
$500 >>
Other >> 
Here is what your contribution today will allow us to do:
Your $25 will fund coordinated field offices in battleground states.
Your $25 will fund TV ads to counter MAGA lies and share the president’s accomplishments.
Your $25 will fund cutting-edge digital organizing efforts.
Your $25 will fund a robust voter outreach and voter protection program.
We could go on, but here's the larger point...your $25 matters. 
Unlike our opponent, Joe Biden counts on grassroots donations of $25, $50, or even $500 to execute the strategy that will keep Trump out of the White House.
So, we'll ask one more time: Will you click here and make your first gift of $25 to help Joe Biden defeat Donald Trump? 
Thanks for being a part of the team that's defending our democracy and protecting our freedoms,
Biden-Harris HQ

This email was sent to XXXXXXXXXXX Thank you so much for being a supporter of President Biden and Vice President Harris. We don’t want to bother you. If you’d like to only receive our most important emails, click here. If you’d like to unsubscribe from all Biden for President emails, you can click here. 

My dad used to have an expression -- 'It's the lucky person who gets up in the morning, puts both feet on the floor, knows what they are about to do, and thinks it still matters.' Your support matters. Your donation matters. -- Joe Biden 

We sincerely thank you for your help and support.

Paid for by Biden for President.

By metmike - July 3, 2024, 1:42 p.m.
Like Reply

That cartoon above was the wrong one.

THIS is the funniest cartoon from that source:

https://www.dailycartoonist.com/index.php/2023/04/28/csotd-you-are-old-joseph-biden/

By metmike - July 3, 2024, 1:59 p.m.
Like Reply

Obama Admin Officials Push To Oust Biden, Warn of 'Devastating Loss'

https://www.newsweek.com/obama-admin-officials-push-oust-joe-biden-warn-devastating-loss-1920796

++++++++++

Biden is toast! Too many powerful D gatekeepers vociferously calling for him to withdraw. The D party just became massively torn apart and the rapidly increasing NOT Joe Biden faction will NEVER come back.

The 1 and only way to become strongly united again behind 1 candidate is to have a new YOUNG candidate that is likely Kamala Harris.

She can use all the money donated to the Biden/Harris ticket.

By metmike - July 3, 2024, 2:05 p.m.
Like Reply

Markets

Biden's Odds of Dropping Out Surge to Almost 80% on Polymarket After New York Times Report

It had been only 55% earlier in the day.

https://www.coindesk.com/markets/2024/07/03/bidens-odds-of-dropping-out-surge-to-almost-80-on-polymarket-after-new-york-times-report/

++++++++++++

I was at 99% but will make that 99.9%!

Again, this not only is the best way to beat Trump, it's by far the right thing to do for Ds and our country that deserves a presidential candidate from their party that can actually be the president.

The Ds will regain some credibility by finally acknowledging the stone cold truth we all knew about because we have eyes and ears.

+++++++++++++++

25 House Democrats allegedly preparing to call for Biden to end presidential campaign    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xstZ2KrfVaE              

By 12345 - July 3, 2024, 4:33 p.m.
Like Reply
WWBW Contest
0 likes
By metmike - July 3, 2024, 5:43 p.m.
Like Reply

If I had waited another day to make my guess, I would have picked next week based on the incredible raging response from Ds calling for him to step down.

There is NO WAY for Joe Biden to survive this. I hadn't watched the entire debate last Thursday but just watched more clips. 

As mentioned earlier, when he opened his mouth, I knew that it was over but this was an OMG, shocking, historically embarrassing  moment in history. Especially those that hate Donald Trump, who were frustrated beyond belief because Biden couldn't effectively debate with him and challenge all of Trump's bs with authority.

He was far worse than I expected.

He's been claiming that it was jet lag from his trip to Europe.

Biden says foreign travel meant he "nearly fell asleep" during debate

https://www.axios.com/2024/07/03/biden-debate-nearly-fell-asleep-foreign-travel

"I decided to travel around the world a couple of times … shortly before the debate," he said.

Context: Biden traveled to France earlier in June to join world leaders commemorating the Allies' D-Day landings that marked a key World War II turning point in Europe.

+++++++++++++++

Biden's excuse, being that he traveled in Europe(to 2 places) earlier in the month(and spent much of  the last 7+ days at Camp David preparing and resting from any jet lag) is a blatant admission that HE CAN'T DO THE JOB OF THE PRESIDENT!

A president should be capable of traveling to Europe and be recovered a week later to have a debate that he prepared for every day for over a week before the debate.

He's toast.

By metmike - July 3, 2024, 9:37 p.m.
Like Reply

Full Debate: Biden and Trump in the First 2024 Presidential Debate | WSJ  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqG96G8YdcE

By metmike - July 3, 2024, 9:40 p.m.
Like Reply

Another email to me this evening from Biden asking for money:

Biden-Harris 2024 
Donald Trump is celebrating the Supreme Court ruling on presidential immunity as a “BIG WIN.” Take a look:
Trump Email It goes without saying that this ruling is not a win for our democracy or for our Constitution. One of the dissenting opinions even states that this decision means that if the president “[o]rders the Navy’s Seal Team 6 to assassinate a political rival” they will now be “Immune.”

Immune.
With this decision, Donald Trump now knows that not even the courts will hold him back as he goes on his unhinged pursuit of power and campaign for revenge and retribution. 
If you want to stop Trump and send him back to Mar-a-Lago once and for all, will you pitch in $25 to help defeat him again? Every dollar we raise today will help reach the millions of undecided voters who we need to turn out in November. 
$25 >> 
$50 >>
$100 >>
$250 >>
$500 >>
Other >> 
The stakes of this race were incredibly high before this unprecedented decision, but now they are even higher.
The Donald Trump running for office right now is not the same one that we ran against in 2020. He is scarier. He is more unhinged. He is more dangerous. And, potentially worst of all, he has nothing to lose. 
This team must hold Trump accountable. Our democracy and ALL of our fundamental rights hang in the balance. Whether it's $25 or another amount, we need you to rush what you can to help Joe Biden beat convicted felon Donald Trump. 
Thank you for answering the call,
Biden HQ
By metmike - July 3, 2024, 10:12 p.m.
Like Reply

Biden responds to frantic Democrat calls for him to drop out of the presidential race

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13598051/biden-responds-frantic-democrat-presidential-race-withdrawal-calls.html

'Let me say this as clearly as I possibly can – as simply and straightforward as I can: I am running,' Biden said on the call, according to reports.

++++++++++++

Biden 'staying in the race' - White House hits back at speculation

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/c0dmvm4grylt

Biden has become a big albatross around the neck of the D party!

Definition of 'albatross'

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us/dictionary/english/albatross

3. something burdensome that impedes action or progress

By metmike - July 4, 2024, 10:50 a.m.
Like Reply

THE SIX ROLES OF
THE PRESIDENT

https://www.waynesburg.edu/sites/default/files/2020-05/Six%20Roles%20of%20the%20Presidency%20Infographic.pdf

+++++++++++++++++++++++

The Executive Branch  

From the President, to the Vice President, to the Cabinet, learn more about the Executive Branch of the government of the United States

https://www.whitehouse.gov/about-the-white-house/our-government/the-executive-branch/

+++++++

The Presidential Hats:

https://www.georgewbushlibrary.gov/learn/presidential-hats-program

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

meteormike:

While Biden could get by making key decisions on many issues( I really don't think the judgment part of his brain is being impacted AS much), there is a near 0% chance for him to be able to perform effectively/consistently  (for 4 years) as "Chief Citizen", "Chief Diplomat" "Chief Host" and "Chief Politician" as described by this educational site. 

He's already suffered permanent cognitive losses that are crippling his abilities in these realms and his rapidly advancing Alzheimers is crystal clear to anybody using their eyes, ears and objective brains. 

+++++++++++

This was beyond embarrassing..........to Ds, Americans and America. For Biden to refuse to pull out, shows a complete loss of judgment and ability to do the right thing for America.

He can't survive and is making himself and his party look EXTREMELY bad here. He once had a wonderful legacy. People will always remember this and its getting uglier every day he refuses to do the right thing.

This is so delusional and unrealistic. I can only speculate that he's lived his entire life in politics, manufacturing whatever fake dynamics and propaganda he needs to bamboozle Americans into believing his narratives, that he thinks he can bamboozle his way out of this one. 

Dear President Biden: You can't bamboozle Father Time!

Full Debate: Biden and Trump in the First 2024 Presidential Debate | WSJ    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqG96G8YdcE

By metmike - July 4, 2024, 11:34 a.m.
Like Reply

I continue to SUDDENLY be bombarded with Biden emails asking for money.

This was 1 of them this morning.

To me, this last email is POTENTIALLY telling. IT'S CONNECTING GOVERNOR NEWSOM TO THE BIDEN CAMPAIGN and money being raised.

Are they setting the stage to bring in Gavin???

Biden-Harris 2024 
I just left the White House after meeting with President Biden and a number of other governors.
I heard three words from him tonight -- he’s all in. And so am I.
Look at the last three and a half years of Joe Biden as president. It's been a master class: 15.6 million jobs created -- 8x more than the last three Republican presidents combined; gun safety legislation enacted; the cost of prescription drugs lowered; an infrastructure package to rebuild this country.
Joe Biden has delivered -- and we need to deliver for him at this moment. We're talking about the fate and future of our democracy, this country and the world. They all need us right now.
That's what I intend to do, and I hope you'll join me.
Please use this link to contribute $25 directly to Joe Biden's campaign for President. I know they are looking for a huge number of donations today -- so let's send a message that we stand with President Biden.
$25 >> 
$50 >>
$100 >>
$250 >>
$500 >>
Other >> 
The outcome of this election is something we all have a hand in shaping. It's critical we do our part today.
Gavin
Gavin Newsom
Governor, California

By metmike - July 4, 2024, 4:58 p.m.
Like Reply

Five ways Biden blew it all over again after the debate

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/presidential/3070279/five-ways-biden-blew-it-after-debate/

+++++++++++++

You can't bamboozle Father Time!

By metmike - July 4, 2024, 7:09 p.m.
Like Reply

This one really ticked me off. BLATANT, DANGEROUS LIES TO MY MAILBOX USED TO TRY TO GET ME TO DONATE MONEY TO A PERSON NOT EVEN CAPABLE OF DOING THE JOB OF PRESIDENT TODAY.......TO DO IT EVEN WORSE FOR LESS THAN A YEAR BEFORE HE'S REPLACED!

The Supreme Court's ruling ONLY applies to a president doing OFFICIAL DUTIES.

Last time that I looked at the Constitution, assassinating people, taking bribes and organizing a military coup to hold power were not listed as official duties!

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/105005/#105381

Biden needs to focus on the REAL duties of the president and admit he is no way capable of doing them anymore, instead of sending out this bs, inflammatory, divisive nonsense to attack his opponent in order to support a ship that's already been sunk.

To Joe Biden: Be an honest man and admit the truth for the best interest of our country and especially FOR YOUR PARTY!

And I'm getting at least 3/day now.

++++++++++++

Biden-Harris 2024 

WWBW Contest
0 likes
By metmike - July 4, 2024, 7:49 p.m.
Like Reply

Re: Re: Presidential debate 6-27-24 

By metmike - July 4, 2024, 7:48 p.m.

By 12345 - July 5, 2024, 7:13 a.m.
Like Reply

I'VE NEVER  LIKED BIDEN & NEVER WILL, BUT... THIS BEYOND SAD!!  IT ACTUALLY ANGERS ME THAT THEY ALLOW IT. IF HE SAYS HE WANTS TO GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC... WOULD THEY ALLOW HIM TO?

'Catastrophic disaster': Biden tries to speak 'without a teleprompter' 4 MIN.

By metmike - July 5, 2024, 10:07 a.m.
Like Reply

Biden tells Democratic governors he needs more sleep and plans to stop scheduling events after 8 p.m.    

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/04/politics/biden-governors-sleep/index.html                                                       

CNN         —    

President Joe Biden told Democratic governors during a meeting at the White House on Wednesday that part of his plan going forward is to stop scheduling events after 8 p.m. so that he can get more sleep, according to three sources briefed on his comments.    

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Hours for 45 presidents thru 2020: 24 hours a day, 365 days/year and traveling when the job requires it.

NEW RESTRICTED hours for the 46th president in 2024: 6am-8pm with very restricted traveling....... and he wants to be president 4 more years

Ways the Setting Sun Impacts Someone with Dementia

https://memorylanecareservices.org/ways-the-setting-sun-impacts-someone-with-dementia/?gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjws560BhCuARIsAHMqE0ErAGQst0M-Tn0YeWxpfz8TTt8jZ8PnIye30yPGPcTrLcxiuTTDlXAaAkL7EALw_wcB

While the exact cause of sundowning remains uncertain, several factors may contribute to its onset, including changes in the brain, disrupted circadian rhythms, tiredness, and sensory overstimulation.

“This late-day confusion often stems from changes in light caused by the setting sun. With the time change in the fall and the sun setting earlier, caregivers may see signs of sundowning,” said Cheryl Conley, MA, Social Services Director. “Fading outside light and increased indoor shadows can upset a person’s internal “clock,” which then leads to disorientation.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sundowning: Late-day confusion

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/alzheimers-disease/expert-answers/sundowning/faq-20058511

++++++++++++++++++

The stimulants they give Biden ARE MAKING HIM WORSE! They would never do this to a an elderly person with his condition to treat them(so this is abuse) but as the president, they are trying to get his mind to do things that it's not consistently capable of anymore, except on stimulants. THIS EVENTUALLY CAUSES A REBOUND EFFECT, WHICH WE ARE SEEING NOW!!!

++++++++++++++++++++

Definition of Rebound effect

https://www.rxlist.com/rebound_effect/definition.htm

Rebound effect: The production of increased negative symptoms when the effect of a drug has passed or the patient no longer responds to the drug. If a drug produces a rebound effect, the condition it was used to treat may come back even stronger when the drug is discontinued or loses effectiveness.

By metmike - July 5, 2024, 10:18 a.m.
Like Reply

Rebound effect

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebound_effect

The rebound effect, or rebound phenomenon, is the emergence or re-emergence of symptoms that were either absent or controlled while taking a medication, but appear when that same medication is discontinued, or reduced in dosage. In the case of re-emergence, the severity of the symptoms is often worse than pretreatment levels.

Stimulants

Rebound effects from stimulants such as methylphenidate or dextroamphetamine include stimulant psychosis, depression and a return of ADHD symptoms but in a temporarily exaggerated form.[8][9][10] Up to a third of ADHD children experience a rebound effect when methylphenidate is withdrawn.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

What Is Sundowning?  

https://www.verywellhealth.com/what-medications-cause-sundowning-symptoms-8619669

Sundowning isn't a disease. Instead, it's a group of symptoms or behaviors that people with dementia—like Alzheimer's disease—may experience. In these individuals, sundowning tends to happen toward the end of the day and at night when it gets dark.

+++++++++++++++

What causes sundowning?

https://www.alzheimers.org.uk/about-dementia/symptoms-and-diagnosis/symptoms/sundowning

The reasons why sundowning happens are not well understood, but it is possible that a range of different causes makes it more likely. These might include:

• tiredness, hunger, pain or other unmet physical needs
  • not enough exposure to sunlight during the day
  • overstimulation during the day, such as from a noisy or busy environment
  • disturbance to the person’s ‘body clock’ caused by damage to the brain
  • disturbed levels of hormones that vary over the course of the day
  • sensory impairment, such as hearing or sight loss
  • tiredness in other people causing the person with dementia to become upset
  • mood disorders, such as anxiety or depression
  • fewer carers around to look after the person (in a care home)
  • side effects of prescribed drugs.

Some of these are related to the time of day, and others may happen at any time. Try to identify which of these problems might be affecting the person, as each problem may need a different treatment.

++++++++++++++

The fact that Biden/his handlers claim a trip to Europe 14 days earlier had a strong negative impact on his body clock and that they want to cancel any activities after 8pm is a tacit admission of Sundowning Syndrome.

They are admitting that President Biden can't function as the president after 8pm and can't travel outside the US or it will severely mess up his circadian rhythm up so bad that he can't function well for weeks.

This is becoming a retarded exercise in denial of something that has been obvious to some of us for years and now is crystal clearly disqualifying him from being president by every objective standard and they are desperately trying to get President Biden over the finish line............OR(this is what I think)

This is part of a brilliant scheme that features the emergence of the NEW, MUCH YOUNGER CANDIDATE (likely Gavin from CA) who will represent the FUTURE of the D party, including the potential for 8 years in the White House. 

Not only will this be a breath of fresh air and sigh of relief for MOST Ds, it will wipe out most of the NOT Joe Biden votes going to Trump right now.

It will completely flip the "too old to be president" narrative greatly dragging down the Ds to one that hurts  the Rs and HELPS the Ds.

Trump will immediately become the "old guy" and the Ds will have the young person. By itself, this element is worth millions of votes.

+++++++++++++

When Biden finally admits what we all know is the truth, it will generate additional SYMPATHY VOTES. People have empathy for somebody that is afflicted with a malady they can't control.  Especially the elderly.

Just as important: Much of the outrage today is coming from people that have eyes and ears and know they are blatantly lying about Biden's rapidly advancing Alzheimers.

You want to tick somebody off and turn them against you? Lie to them in order to try to manipulate them in a manner that is clearly obvious.

You want to change them back to supporting you? Admit the truth AND DO SOMETHING TO CHANGE IT TO A DYNAMIC THEY WANT! This not only causes them to respect you more but it also gives you what you want.

By 12345 - July 5, 2024, 2:36 p.m.
Like Reply

I CAN'T FIND HIS ENTIRE SET OF VIDEOS HE TOOK OF HIS MOM, EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. (I'VE WATCHED THEM ALL.)

THIS IS JUST A PORTION OF THE CLIPS / VIDEOS HE TOOK)

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SON SHE RAISED 10 MINUTES

https://www.alz.org/blog/alz/june_2017/molly_s_movement_a_mother_and_son_document_their

By metmike - July 5, 2024, 8:46 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks for sharing that, Jean.

i know this is personal to you, having gone thru it with your mom. We should not overlook the devastating impact that this disease has on millions of families.

How awful it is for that person to gradually lose everything that made them who they once were.

For their loved ones to also experience that loss.

my 98 year old dad held it together well into his 90s but has been going downhill fast this year.

all we can do is spend as much time with them, doing things that still bring them joy.

being Patient. Expressing love and appreciation for everything they gave to us when they could and when we needed them.
Now is when they need us the most.

I took advantage of an opportunity to record us singing together last month and he wanted me to play it over a bunch of times and do more recordings, which I'll do in 2 weeks when I go to be with him for another 10 days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lyMgQ17HGM&list=PLimjs0pzbkF4t_udfJl0H4AKfaxGF7y8X&index=2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ9CYxnuM94&list=PLimjs0pzbkF4t_udfJl0H4AKfaxGF7y8X&index=3

Early Father's Day                                                  

Started by metmike - March 26, 2024, 12:13 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/102812/

+++++++++++

Compared to today, Dad at 91 years old seemed young!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Chess videos/links 2023/24            

By metmike - Nov. 18, 2023, 2:04 p.m.            

Meet my Dad!

In the reports below, Dad was approaching 91 years old.

2024 update: Dad is 98 years old and still playing chess.

Father teaches son chess, son teaches thousands of children                        

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mg5a2DYyXQ

Never too old to learn new tricks

https://chessdailynews.com/never-too-old-to-learn-new-tricks/

Frank Maguire, 90, plays a game of chess in his west Dearborn home. The nonagenarian taught his son, Mike, to play 50 years ago, and Mike in turn has taught scores of students the game as a chess coach in Indiana. Elizabeth Barbieri -- For The Press & Guide

WWBW Contest
0 likes
By metmike - July 5, 2024, 11:35 p.m.
Like Reply

Just about every R in this country should be hoping the Joe Biden stays in the race.

While Ds are increasingly hoping he withdraws so they can have a new, younger person that is able to perform the duties of a president and immediately unite the divided Ds in order  to beat Trump. 

I'm sure that on election day, the Ds will do some uniting, regardless of who is on the ticket. Uniting to stop Trump, especially.

However, with Biden staying in,  they will likely NOT get the additional 9 million votes that the Ds got in 2020 which came out to vote NOT Donald Trump and clearly defeat him by every authentic standard.

In 2016, we saw what millions of Ds staying home did because they didn't like their own candidate....  Too many Ds greatly disliked Hillary Clinton.

Right now, too many D's greatly dislike Joe Biden. Millions will stay home because of that. This is the recipe for another 2016 loss.

Joe Biden is not only losing in almost all the polls, the rationale for this and it leading to another D loss of the presidency in November couldn't be more crystal clear. 

Alzheimers does not get better. It's progressive.

They can't hide Biden now because he's the acting president. 

Even the MSM is covering the reality instead of continuing to cover it up. 

Every person and organization and D entity that calls for Joe Biden to step down will NOT reverse and change their minds.  Not 1 of them. Some are doing it with extreme pain.

The calls for him to withdraw will only get louder and louder as more and more D supporters join in. 

WE CANNOT UNSEE WHAT WE SAW AT THE DEBATE! The real Joe Biden. 

Biden insists it was a bad day.  He had a bad cold. He was still recovering from his trip to Europe 2 weeks earlier. It was after 8pm. 

Maybe Russia was aiming powerful gamma rays from space at him during the debate (-:

Now, people that didn't realize how bad he really is..........are looking with open eyes and ears for the first time. 

Biden’s evolving reasons for his bad debate: A cold, too much prep, not feeling great and jet lag

https://apnews.com/article/biden-debate-explanation-excuse-cold-jet-lag-858cd34ca0fb6b76cf9e30b57f884548

By metmike - July 6, 2024, 1:42 a.m.
Like Reply

Joe Biden's 'Spray Tan' Sparks Avalanche of Memes, Jokes

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-spray-tan-sparks-avalanche-memes-jokes-1919980

+++++++++++++++++++

Biden's handlers: We can hide his Alzheimer if we just make a few small adjustments.

1. No traveling out of the country

2. Nothing in front of camera's after 8pm

3. Add a brand new fake tan, like the one Donald Trump has to go with his Botox injections

4. Tell everybody that he's always been like this

5. Tell everybody that there's nothing wrong. He's the sharpest tool in the shed still and can outwork anybody. 

By 12345 - July 8, 2024, 6:31 p.m.
Like Reply

MY FINAL "CONCLUSION"...... (IF HE DOESN'T GET IMPEACHED, ETC., FIRST)

BIDEN WILL STAY UNTIL THE ELECTION IS CERTIFIED. IF HE IS THE CERTIFIED "WINNER", HE WILL STAY UNTIL HE'S OFFICIALLY THE POTUS, AGAIN. THEN, HE WILL "RESIGN" & BEAUTIFUL KAMALA WILL BE THE 1ST "BLACK" "WOMAN" POTUS.  *BARF*  LOL

THAT'S MY STORY & I'M STICKIN' TO IT.

By metmike - July 8, 2024, 9:07 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, Jean!

BUSTED!

Parkinson's expert visited White House 8 times in 8 months ...

Parkinson’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatments

https://www.nia.nih.gov/health/parkinsons-disease/parkinsons-disease-causes-symptoms-and-treatments#symptoms

People with Parkinson's disease often develop a parkinsonian gait that includes a tendency to lean forward; take small, quick steps; and reduce swinging their arms. They also may have trouble initiating or continuing movement.

Some people with Parkinson’s may experience changes in their cognitive function, including problems with memory, attention, and the ability to plan and accomplish tasks. Stress, depression, and some medications may also contribute to these changes in cognition.

Over time, as the disease progresses, some people may develop dementia and be diagnosed with Parkinson’s dementia, a type of Lewy body dementia. People with Parkinson’s dementia may have severe memory and thinking problems that affect daily living.

+++++++++++++++++

What Is Lewy Body Dementia? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatments  

https://www.nia.nih.gov/health/lewy-body-dementia/what-lewy-body-dementia-causes-symptoms-and-treatments#types

In Parkinson's disease dementia, cognitive symptoms develop more than a year after the onset of movement symptoms (for example, tremor or muscle stiffness). Parkinson's disease dementia starts as a movement disorder, with symptoms such as slowed movement, muscle stiffness, tremor, and a shuffling walk. These symptoms are consistent with a diagnosis of Parkinson's disease. Later on, cognitive symptoms of dementia and changes in mood and behavior may arise.

By metmike - July 8, 2024, 9:41 p.m.
Like Reply

Excellent discussion!

Biden's mental health - Parkinsonism/Stutter/LewyBodyDementia/NormalAging... what is going on?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5hoMxumj_8

Biden Health Row - Parkinson's Disease Expert At White House 8 Times Since…: Report | US Election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJiNeb_s8U4

White House denies Biden being treated for Parkinson's

https://shafaq.com/en/World/White-House-denies-Biden-being-treated-for-Parkinson-s                 

By 12345 - July 9, 2024, 2:43 p.m.
Like Reply

I'M NO DR., BUT... I THINK IT'S HIGHLY UNLIKELY HE HAS PARKINSONS'.

By 12345 - July 9, 2024, 3:21 p.m.
Like Reply

MIKE SAID: "Just about every R in this country should be hoping the Joe Biden stays in the race."

THAT'S EXACTLY WHY I REFER TO MYSELF AS A RINO. I AM FAR FROM BEING ANYTHING LIKE MOST OF THEM ARE.  THEY HAVE NO COMPASSION... NONE WHATSOEVER TOWARD BIDEN.  I DO & HOPE / PRAY HE GIVES IT UP.  THE MOCKERY OF HIM INFURIATES ME!  LITERALLY!

CASE IN POINT... MOM & I ALWAYS HAD A FUNNN TIME TOGETHER, WE LAUGHED AT THE SAME THINGS... EVEN AFTER SHE GOT DEMENTIA.

SHORTLY BEFORE SHE DIED, SHE SAID: "PLEASE, DON'T LAUGH AT ME." UGH!! THAT HURT, BIG TIME! IT ALSO GAVE ME REASON TO QUESTION WHAT HER VISITORS ( ALL FAMILY MEMBERS) WERE SAYING TO HER.  WERE THEY THE ONES LAUGHING AT HER? 

CURIOSITY GOT THE BEST OF ME, SOOOOOOO... I HID A TAPE RECORDER IN THE HOUSE. BASICALLY, IT WAS EXTREME LOUDNESS & NOISE THAT WAS GOING ON WHILE I WASN'T THERE. (THE FAMILY ALL NEW THAT LOUDNESS & DEMENTIA DO NOT MIX!))  I DIDN'T TELL THEM I'D TAPED IT, BUT... DID TELL THEM THEY NEED TO HOLD THE NOISE DOWN... THEY AGREED.)

AT THE FUNERAL HOME, MY NIECE WAS TELLING ME HOW HARD SHE LAUGHED WHEN MOM TOLD HER: "I'VE HAD MY DOGGIE SINCE I WAS A LITTLE GIRL." (NEEDLESS TO SAY, MY HEART TRIED TO GET OUT OF MY CHEST!) MY NIECE CONTINUED ON... "I TOLD GRANNY THAT'D MAKE HANNAH ALMOST A 100 YEARS OLD LOLOLOL!"

NEEDLESS TO SAY... THAT INSTANTLY DISSOLVED / EVAPORATED MY NEICE & MY RELATIONSHIP. I TOLD HER, RIGHT THEN & THERE THAT I KNEW SOMEONE WAS LAUGHING AT HER!

DO I HAVE 2ND THOUGHTS OF WALKING AWAY FROM MY NIECE? NOPE  & NEVER WILL.

I WOULD BE IN ANYONES FACE THAT MOCKS A DEMENTED PERSON... A PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED PERSON, ETC.  I PULL NO PUNCHES WHEN IT COMES TO THAT LACK OF COMPASSION.

By metmike - July 13, 2024, 9:01 a.m.
Like Reply

As a reminder, Larry picked the date of Biden to withdraw as July 19 and Mike picked July 26.

It certainly appears as if Biden is NOT going to withdraw from the race at all.

However, The Ds want to win too much, way more than they care about whether Biden can serve another 4 years. 

He's remains pretty far behind in almost all the polls with seemingly no path to victory, unless something really powerful happens.

We should note, that for once in his life, Trump is staying out of the lime light INTENTIONALLY. 

This makes it especially hard for the MSM and Ds to target him by playing videos of things that he stated at rallies and elsewhere. He's letting the Ds sink themselves with self inflicted, Biden related damage. 

Something unexpected could happen but what would that be to damage Trump if the months of the corrupt justice department weaponizing attacks against him, actually strengthened him (from people seeing the truth).

1 thing that I learned back in my 11 years as chief meteorologist at WEHT-TV from focus/research.

You can especially change opinions of people on the fence to like or dislike you.

You can change opinions of people that like you to no longer liking you but this is very difficult to do (MAGA is impervious to this).

However, the almost impossible thing to do relates to changing the opinion of somebody that dislikes you, especially greatly dislikes you. That type of view results in interpreting EVERYTHING you do in a negative way. Promotions of that person are usually ineffective because minds are made up when people greatly dislike you. Especially if you've been around for awhile, so that people are convinced they know you already. 

Two in three Americans feel Biden should step aside

https://www.ipsos.com/en-us/ABC-News-Washington-Post-Ipsos-July-2024-Survey

Amid Doubts About Biden’s Mental Sharpness, Trump Leads Presidential Race

Roughly 6 in 10 voters describe both Biden and Trump as ‘embarrassing’

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2024/07/11/amid-doubts-about-bidens-mental-sharpness-trump-leads-presidential-race/

+++++++++++++++++++

For those voters that feel this way about Biden, there is almost no chance that they are capable of interpreting something he does/says or what other people say that will change their mind 1 iota.

The only hope for Biden to win would be  to somehow, cause a massive surge of NEW people that come out of nowhere that hate Trump for some impossible to imagine  NEW  reason at this stage. What could that be?????

Fact is, some of the Trump haters from before that were ok with Biden as NOT Donald Trump..........are now, also  NOT Joe Biden AND WILL STAY HOME instead of voting NOT Donald Trump like they did in 2020 to crush Donald Trump.

Americans KNOW Joe Biden too well in 2024 for him to be MAINLY NOT Donald Trump anymore.

Ds putting in another person, would increase the NOT Donald Trump vote and most importantly their greatest attribute would be NOT OLD!!!

By 12345 - July 13, 2024, 10:22 a.m.
Like Reply

AS BIDEN LEANS INTO THE MIC & WHISPERS: "IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!"

WWBW Contest
0 likes
By metmike - July 13, 2024, 1:31 p.m.
Like Reply

Joe Biden's Detroit Speech Doesn't Change 'Basic Calculus'—Bob Costas

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-detroit-speech-doesnt-change-basic-calculus-bob-costas-1924752

"It doesn't change the basic calculus," Costas responded. "Again, it's a shame. Biden's a decent man. We don't want to see it play out this way, if we can. This has the feeling of somebody handing a participation trophy to a kid at a soccer match if he doesn't fall down. The bar is set so low that people applaud when he doesn't remind us yet again that he's not qualified to campaign and he's not qualified to finish four years as president."

Costas also said he wonders "whether we've been gaslit by Democrats" regarding Biden's physical and mental health.

"Biden had a chance to been as a statesman and a patriot [by leaving the race]. Now, we can no longer indulge his delusions. These are desperate times that call for measures to meet the circumstances," he said.

++++++++++++

Biden refuses to give up power, when reasonable people know its WELL past his time..........because he says he's protecting us from a man that is obsessed with power. 

AGAIN, the Ds would still be delusional, in denial and defending him IF BIDEN WAS LEADING.

Same guy, Same no longer qualified. Same cognitive losses. Same not able to be president for another 4 years......BUT LEADING. D's would be united in standing behind him. They don't care as much about providing America with a person that can actually be president as much as they want to stop Donald Trump from being able to do that. 

I can actually see many of their concerns about Trump. 

From my point of view, if Joe Biden was 40 years old and at the top of his game.....what he did INTENTIONALLY to Ukraine (killing over 500,000-on the verge of WW3 with Russia/China AND ESCALATING INTENTIONALLY for NATO and personal corruption), what he did INTENTIONALLY on the Southern Border and what he's doing INTENTIONALLY to try to destroy the best energy delivery system ever, which is greening up the planet with beneficial CO2(the AUTHENTIC physics and science) disqualifies anybody like that from getting my vote as an atmospheric scientist, environmentalist and person that understands the dynamics of energy as the life blood of every developed countries economy.

In his great news conference on Thursday night, when he SOUNDED pretty impressive, he actually bragged about those items above as accomplishments!

For me, it would be like somebody giving a great speech, selling cow manure, horse crap and dog shist.

Yes, they sounded great, especially when they are struggling so much to not embarrass themselves but people are no longer paying attention to the agenda/topics of Biden's speeches as much as, like in Detroit yesterday or his speech Thursday or interview last Friday or  during the debate is HOW HE SAYS IT.

What have things come to in July 2024 when we have 2 extremely unpopular candidates, running for the most important job in the United States and 1 party is basing their support on how well their guy can deliver speeches without gaffes?

Biden MUST withdraw because as long as that's the D focus, HE WILL LOSE.

With Kamala, all that goes away. Age turns from the D Kryptonite to a HUGE plus worth millions of D votes immediately.

With age,  for the first time in history meaning everything, the Ds putting in a young person that could be president for 8 years is THE ONLY THING that can substantively change anything from either party with less than 4 months to go.

This WILL unite Ds and they will get back on track with the NOT Donald Trump message which will attract back the ones turned off so much by Joe Biden that they stay home.............like they did in 2016 with Hillary Clinton on the ticket.

Then, it could go either way. 

Staying with Joe Biden and losing will obliterate Joe Biden's legacy and be the most embarrassing loss in presidential history for either party. 

Even if Biden could somehow win, think about this. The question will be how long before he's replaced from being cognitively incompetent. Do the Ds really want this major damage in 2025?

Kamala takes over anyways and it looks really bad for the D party because they forced their voters to pick a person on the ballet that couldn't even be the president. This will look REALLY BAD. 

Why not use the 2024 election to  elect Kamala LEGITIMATELY. It's the ONLY logical strategy for the Ds that's actually rooted in being able to make good on the promises of the D candidate!!!

The only thing stopping this at the moment is Joe Biden's selfishness and obsession with clinging to power. The party elites know better but Biden is SO INSISTENT that there is no way for him to back out, so it will be interesting to see what the reasons are from him. 

By metmike - July 13, 2024, 2:22 p.m.
Like Reply

Trump invites Biden to take cognitive tests together: ‘We’ll be a team’

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4769304-donald-trump-joe-biden-cognitive-testing-2024/

+++++++++++++++

It's very possible that Biden could pass based on taking it EARLY IN THE DAY and choosing the doctors. His regular doctor already lies his ars off about Biden's condition. Doctors can be just as political/biased and dishonest as the rest of us!

In fact, I'm surprised the Biden team has not thought of this already!

No way that the Biden team would not completely control the environment and likely, they will only tell people they did it AFTER JOE PASSED WITH FLYING COLORS.

Why do we know this with certainty.

It's ludicrous to think that we can all see Joe Biden is cognitively compromised but somehow,  the most important person in the world with the best doctors are completely unable to see it and are not testing him and treating him. But they can't tell us about that truth.

So they could easily rig the test/doctors, just like they are lying about his current evaluations and only release that.

It really is insane that Biden claims he doesn't need a cognitive test and his doctors don't think he needs one too. 

Who believes that???

By metmike - July 14, 2024, 10:05 p.m.
Like Reply

I have an interesting, speculative update.

President Biden has refused to withdraw because he states that he’s the only one that can beat President Trump.

He insists that the polls show the race a toss up and within the margin of error.

He insists that he’s the only one that beat Trump and only one that can do it again.

Biden has been delusional and in denial of the realities……until this coming week.. Until the updated polls come out and Trump has a MORE THAN the margin of error lead….by even Joe Biden’s viewpoint.

Some of Biden’s  stated reasons to stay in will go pooooooof! Maybe. 

How will he respond?

Will he have a wake up call and realize that staying in and losing, with so many in his party insisting he get out publicly and many more privately will obliterate his legacy?

I’ll guess that Biden will finally come to his senses.

However, Larry’s betting site bumped Biden up to 73c and crashed Harris to 21c, so they think the opposite as me.

By 12345 - July 15, 2024, 4:27 a.m.
Like Reply

MIKE SAID: "For me, it would be like somebody giving a great speech, selling cow manure, horse crap and dog shist."  AND..... "SELLING" IT TO A PENTHOUSE DWELLER, STATING THAT THE SWELLER NEEDS IT, DESPERATELY.

"Biden MUST withdraw because as long as that's the D focus, HE WILL LOSE."  I'M NOT HOLD MY BREATH ON THAT.

"Even if Biden could somehow win, think about this. The question will be how long before he's replaced from being cognitively incompetent. Do the Ds really want this major damage in 2025?"  ALL DEPENDS ON WHO HAS THE GUTS TO "CROSS" HIM, I GUESS.

"Why not use the 2024 election to  elect Kamala LEGITIMATELY. It's the ONLY logical strategy for the Ds that's actually rooted in being able to make good on the promises of the D candidate!!!"  LOL  I DO 'BLEVE SHE'S NOT ELECTABLE...AND, THEY FEAR THAT.

ON THE COGNITIVE TESTING.... "It's very possible that Biden could pass based on taking it EARLY IN THE DAY and choosing the doctors. His regular doctor already lies his ars off about Biden's condition. Doctors can be just as political/biased and dishonest as the rest of us!"  IMO... IT SHOULD BE DONE LIVE ON AIR, AND...... TOGETHER....  THEY COULD BOTH BE GIVEN THE SAME IDENTICAL QUESTIONS, THAT THEY THEMSELVES READ ALOUD, VIA A TELEPROMPTER.... BOTH IN THEIR OWN SOUND PROOF BOOTH, SO THEY COULDN'T HEAR THE OPPOSITIONS' ANSWER.  A DRUG TEST, AFTERWARDS. (THE ACTUAL DRUG TESTING COULD EASILY BE COMPROMISED, THO'.)

"Bidens stated reasons to stay in will go pooooooof! This week.How will he respond?" IMO... HE'LL DENY IT & SAY "THE POLLS ARE WRONG, YOU CAN'T TRUST POLLS."  AND, IF KAMALA PULLS THE 25TH ON HIM... THEY'LL MAKE SURE HE'S GIVEN AN OVERDOSE ON HIS MEDICATIONS, TO KEEP HIM FROM GOING BERSERK!  (MAYBE, THEY'LL "ACCIDENTALLY" OVERDOSE HIM, TOO MUCH?)  YA KNOW...DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO REMAIN IN POWER.

By metmike - July 15, 2024, 10:59 a.m.
Like Reply

This seems like an almost impossible to overcome advantage for Trump based on the bets below. Trump is in the drivers seat and just needs to avoid saying REALLY crazy things. 

Talking about uniting our country would offset any damage others try to do to him the next 3+ months!!!!

Biden is blue, Harris is red.

https://www.predictit.org/markets/detail/7456/Who-will-win-the-2024-US-presidential-election

By metmike - July 15, 2024, 11:29 a.m.
Like Reply

It appears as if the only way for Biden to salvage his legacy is to pull out of the race ASAP!

Let history remember him for his many accomplishments thru his only term as president NOT his devastating loss in November and delusional denialism of his huge cognitive losses that the majority of Ds see as disqualifying him for another 4 years.

The Ds chances to win are based entirely on their ability to generate additional NOT Donald Trump votes by vilifying him any way, every way possible.

The attempt to assassinate Donald Trump on Saturday, just effectively sabotaged and undercut that.

It's impossible for the Ds to attack Trump this week without it completely backfiring and making the Ds look back.

So, at what point can the Ds resume their relentless attacks on Trump to generate more NOT Donald Trump votes?

Regardless of WHEN that is, Trump will have some residual  empathy from people that are not completely cold hearted and that don't already hate him, which will make generating additional hate, NOT Donald Trump votes almost impossible.

It's over, absent something impossible to fathom right now.

By metmike - July 16, 2024, 3:24 p.m.
Like Reply

Biden’s odds best since May in new 538 model

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4775192-bidens-odds-best-since-may-in-new-538-model/

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2024-election-forecast/?cid=rrpromo

The site’s model “puts a healthy amount of weight on non-polling factors such as economic growth and political indicators,” analytical director G. Elliott Morris explained. “Today these indicators suggest an outcome closer to a 3-point Biden win — clear in the opposite direction of national polls.”

“In effect, we are hedging our bets” in an attempt to account for polling biases and uncertainty amid the election cycle, Morris said.

+++++

metmike: Understanding how models work, with modelers having the flexibility to insert whatever equations and relevant data that they want to program into their mode/ (junk in=junk out), I strongly suspect that this model has been intentionally programmed with PRO BIDEN metrics to come up with this outcome.

There is no way this model is anything but donkey dung from a computer modeler that programed his model to show this!

Doesn't look that way based on the bets or any legit polls (which can be wrong):

Biden=blue  Harris=red

https://www.predictit.org/markets/detail/7456/Who-will-win-the-2024-US-presidential-election

By 12345 - July 17, 2024, 9:03 p.m.
Like Reply

MIKE SAID: "It's over, absent something impossible to fathom right now."

I'M NOT HOLDING MY BREATH.  IT AIN'T OVER, 'TIL IT'S OVER. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FATHOM, WHEN THE HATE IS SO BLATANTLY PALPABLE.

By metmike - July 18, 2024, 7:15 p.m.
Like Reply

Larry picked tomorrow as the date for Biden to pull out of the 2024 presidential election.

metmike picked next Friday, 7-26-24.

Larry has been my favorite since he jumped in.

If Joe waits until after 7-22-24, then metmike wins. Before then, or on 7-22-24, then WxFollower wins.

Trump has dropped from 67c early yesterday to 61c on the last update that is dialing in Harris instead of Biden at the top of the D ticket.

Biden has now dropped to #3 on the list below. 

https://www.predictit.org/markets/detail/7057/Who-will-win-the-2024-Democratic-presidential-nomination

By metmike - July 20, 2024, 10:56 a.m.
Like Reply

Biden must want metmike to win this contest (-:

What's especially telling is how high the number is for bets that Biden will resign from office DURING THE CURRENT TERM!!!

How ludicrous is it that he would run for office to do this  job FOR ANOTHER 4 YEARS!!! How dishonest/delusional and in denial are supporters that still want to sell that idea?  

It should be A GIVEN, that the person on the ballot in November is qualified to do the job............which is being the president for a 4 year term.  Not 1 year or less, resign, then let the VP take over. 

Not to use that person as the best NOT Donald Trump person of the party, regardless of that person's mental and physical ability to do the actual job.  

If Biden was leading right now, all things the same........the Ds would almost all be behind him because they only care about stopping Trump..........no matter what it takes!!!!

Let me tell you, that extreme mentality with the TDS crowd DID play a role in the assassination attempt less than 1 week ago.

Will that change anything?

Hardly, other than some high profile people being a bit more careful using specific,extreme verbiage in stressing the need to keep the other person from being elected, while insisting its paramount to the future of our country.

It appears as if Trump will also continue with his extraordinarily divisive lies too and has learned nothing but we'll see.

By metmike - July 21, 2024, 2:18 p.m.
Like Reply

Larry wins!!!!!

biden dropped out.

congrats WeatherFollower!

By WxFollower - July 21, 2024, 3:10 p.m.
Like Reply

Thank you, Mike!

No speech but I do want to thank you for setting up this contest.

I also want to thank President Biden for pulling out today. I couldn’t have done it without him.

Although Trump still has a decided advantage, I look at this as good news for the Dems only because Biden no longer had a reasonable chance due to his deteriorating condition since there’d be no way he could function as POTUS anywhere near til age 86. 

By metmike - July 21, 2024, 7:46 p.m.
Like Reply

YW, Larry!

Biden at least salvaged his legacy, at least what the biased historians want to write about him……there’s plenty of good stuff. 

I’ll have to check to see what the longest lasting careers have been in politics to see where he compares. 

Whether you agree with them or not, Biden did have an extremely long list of achievements during his career, many were legit.

He and Hunter(the smartest man he knows) were clever enough to rake in millions from Ukraine and others by extorting money by selling Joe's influence and making threats to generate Biden family money or else lose United States tax payer funded support……..and they got away with it as Hunter, illegally acting as an unregistered  foreign lobbyist and using money laundering schemes with fake/shell  companies and numerous bank accounts with an end point of Biden family members.

I’m not an R and don’t buy into conspiracy theories.

When the facts/evidence support it, it’s not a conspiracy theory.
It’s called “the truth”

corruption in politics is rampant but the Bidens were especially creative, using Hunters 10 year career as a powerful US lobbyist because of his powerful daddy……and joe being put in charge of fighting Ukraine corruption by using our funding to incentivize, one of the most corrupt counties/governments in the world to get rid of the dishonest politicians …..which is also what Zelensky promised his people to get elected, as well as to negotiate for peace with Russia.

How ironic, that the 2 most important players, elected and appointed in the last decade+  to help  Ukraine to fight corruption and seek peace with Russia, completely did a 180 and EXPLOITED the corruption for their self serving interests.

Making the corruption worse. Cancelling democratic elections to make Zelensky a dictator, so that he can sacrifice/send brave Ukrainian soldiers on suicide missions for his more important ……NATO puppet/salesman job……with impunity!

History will NOT note Joe Biden’s key role in this.

regardless, there is a near 0 chance that Russia would ever have invaded Ukraine with trump as president.

Trump would have told Putin and NATO……ok, we agree with Putins demand that NATOs relentless expansion to surround and provoke Russia will NOT happen if NATO wants the US to keep doling out most of its support.

No war.

Ukraine saved, losing no more land.

600,000 less dead people with family members in the millions.

No 1 trillion in losses In ukraine.

the US would have $200,000,000,000 to use for something GOOD!
that’s the Biden that I’ll remember.

By metmike - July 23, 2024, 10:39 p.m.
Like Reply

As predicted, Harris  is closing the gap..........even faster than i thought.

5 emails from the Kamala Harris for president team asking for money today!

By metmike - July 24, 2024, 11:21 a.m.
Like Reply

Ukraine anxious after Biden’s exit from race, as Russia war rages

Biden’s unflinching support has been central to Ukraine’s ability to defend itself against Russia. Now with him out, and Trump the frontrunner, Kyiv faces an uncertain future.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/7/24/ukraine-anxious-after-bidens-race-exit-as-russia-war-rages

By Mansur Mirovalev

Published On 24 Jul 202424 Jul 2024

Kyiv, Ukraine – No US president has known Ukraine better than Joe Biden.

While serving as Barack Obama’s vice president, he visited Kyiv six times – and joked that he had spent more time on the phone with then-Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko than with his own wife Jill.

+++++++++++++++

Your dang right about that!

The Ukrainian people are hopeful that Trump can finally bring peace to their country! They have been pleading for this NOT NATO!

The corrupt Ukrainian government that the Biden family milked for millions while he was VP and has benefited greatly from this war, along with their dictator/double crossing, NATO puppet, Zelensky are justifiably concerned, now that Biden, "the Big Guy" abusing his corrupt power from the most powerful country in the world to exploit Ukraine for his self serving agenda..........WILL BE GONE!