BIBI VS BIDEN
6 responses | 0 likes
Started by 12345 - June 20, 2024, 9:55 a.m.
Comments
By metmike - June 20, 2024, 11:40 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, jean,

I love listening to Victor talk because he's so eloquent and often makes profound points.

However, on this particular topic, especially how FOX/Hannity continues to describe Gaza as just 1 horrific event......Oct. 7th attack, then nothing but Israel justifiably protecting itself, is the greatest spin of a state sponsored crime into an admirable act in my lifetime.

So i get why Fox viewers, that go to Fox to find out what to think and to have their wishes granted ...having  the world described exactly the way it is in their dreams(so that Fox can maintain blockbuster ratings) think the way they do.

And I also appreciate you sharing this here very much, Jean.

I may disagree strongly with them but i also watch Fox on a regular basis because its important to know all sides and understand where they are coming from.

+++++++++++++++++

Take home point for everybody: 

Added: These points are not directed at Jean, just because she started this thread. It's a description of people in general.  Jean, please tell me how you would like my verbiage changed so that it doesn't feel like a mischaracterization/attack on you.

It's not good to only go to places that tell us what you want to hear(echo chambers) even if those sources are solid and authentic. 

In doing that, we lose the ability to see the perspective of the WRONG side. In losing that perspective, we further lose any opportunity to share your enlightenment because we first have to understand what it is and why it is that defines their thinking  in order to ENGAGE, hopefully in a positive way to share with them what they are missing and what we are seeing clearly.

It's also good too because none of us are always right and political parties both have lots of things wrong.

How can we ever know when we are wrong or when our party is wrong if we only surround ourselves with like minded people and like minded sources giving our right and wrong thoughts with equal reinforcement?"

Re: Re:   Quote of the day October 2022            

By metmike - Oct. 7, 2022, 12:05 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/89533/

Neither political party has a franchise on the truth.

If you believe one party all the time......................you will believe in lies some of the time.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Addition:

"The trick is being able to tell the difference between the truth and the lies, then picking the truth from BOTH parties and rejecting their lies.

What makes that incredibly difficult to do is that the stronger your affiliation to a party is,  the more blindly you embrace all the tenets of their belief system!

By metmike - June 20, 2024, 12:34 p.m.
Like Reply

Hezbollah leader issues 'surprising warning' as tensions with Israel ramp up  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-_CMqXpHFU

+++++++++++++

Only worse and worse and worse things will happen as the war in Gaza continues. Hamas will NOT be eliminated and incentive for Hamas X 10 has already been provided to the Arab/Muslim world.

+++++++++++++=

'Don't Support Any War:' Israel-Friendly Nation Terrified After Hezbollah's Gaza Revenge Threat    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XEyer_sZfs

+++++++++++++++

These extremists/terrorists will strike out anyway they can using their advantages.

What the West/Israel have completely wrong is the mentality that massive military/technology superiority can protect them.  So they/we exploit this advantage. ABUSE this technology and think we are winning all the wars.

And we DO WIN THE GROUND WARS, like the one in Gaza. Israel is completely obliterating Gaza with 80,000 bombs, for instance.

However, AND THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT POINT, our short sided actions are profoundly incentivizing another war.  This other war is the one  that we CANNOT WIN. The war from terrorists.

There are 2 billion Muslims in the world and 20 million Jews, for instance. 100 Muslims to every Jew.

If you incentivize just 1 out of 1,000 Muslims to become terrorists to seek JUSTICE the only way that they can defeat the technology advantage,  for the atrocities in Gaza, how many people is that.

That would be 1 million people strongly motivated to destroy Israel or attack the United States for their crimes in the Middle East. And yes, we have committed many unpunished crimes but it doesn't matter what you and me think.

Its the mindset that WE'VE created over there.

What if it was just 1 out of 10,000 Muslims dedicating their lives to destroying Israel and hurting the US?

Thats a rinky dink, extremely low % of people.

But its 100,000 extremely motivated terrorists that we've, mostly created because of our completely irresponsible, abusive actions targeting and greatly harming Arabs in the Middle East.

Again, doesn't matter if you think we deserve this or even if we did anything wrong because its a 100% reality of the dynamic we're left to deal with.

The attack on NY on 9-11-01 was based on this rock solid mentality principle.

The war in Gaza has increased the recruitment tool for terrorists more than any other event in history. Stop believing that Israel is eliminating it's threat by killing off Hamas. This is bs propaganda to justify the ethnic cleansing/atrocities.

This war in Gaza is doing the opposite of this by at least a factor of 10. 

With our wide open borders during this period, we've allowed thousands of these people into our country. It's now, no longer a matter of if or even when the next major terrorist attack will happen in the United States.

It's how really bad and how many.

And at the same time, we are being bombarded and crippled by cyber attacks from a  country that is technologically a peer to us........Russia. 

Is Russia justified?

We are using Ukraine/brave Ukrainian soldiers to kill Russians and fight a war with weapons manufactured in the UNITED STATES and paying them to fight OUR WAR.

Now we are sending bombs into Russia.

Gee, why would Russia want to hurt us with cyber attacks?

And if Russia is getting bombed in their country by the US, they can justify additional attacks on our country, including nuclear weapons.

We should know that NATO's objective is to defeat and eliminate Russia as a threat, which, ideally means destroying them in a war. 

Again, doesn't matter if you think that(like I do).

Putin is convinced of this. Under this environment he will absolutely use nuclear weapons before he let's NATO do this to his country.

Yes, he will!

So the title of your link, Jean is RIGHT ON THE MONEY!!!!!

By metmike - June 20, 2024, 2:08 p.m.
Like Reply

Message from Bernie Sanders.

Bernie knows a thing or 2 or...........1 thousand about Jews/Israel. I congratulate his objective, compelling case taking a stand FOR HUMANITY!

The U.S. should withhold all offensive military aid to Israel and demand an end to this war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pPSBaPM4u

+++++++++++++++++

There's nobody in Gaza with electricity right now, so no air conditioning with intense heat of Summer the next 2+ months.

Psychopath, Netanyahu MUST GO ASAP!

By metmike - June 20, 2024, 2:14 p.m.
Like Reply

This is exactly right. The "frame of mind" of Hamas is inspiring at least 10 times, maybe 100 times more people to carry on their objective!!

'Hamas cannot be destroyed, it's an idea,' says IDF spokesman

Daniel Hagari tells Israeli news channel there is no destroying Hamas completely, and that the political echelon needs to stop misleading the public; PM's office: 'Destroying Hamas - One of the goals of the war'

By 12345 - June 20, 2024, 3:23 p.m.
Like Reply

MIKE.... I'LL MAKE THIS SHORT & TO THE POINT.

I AM NOT ONE OF "THOSE" THAT SEEKS OUT "INFO" THAT I AGREE WITH / WANT TO HEAR.

YOU'VE MIS-CHARACTERIZED ME (AND, OTHERS), FOR YEARS.

By metmike - June 20, 2024, 10:12 p.m.
Like Reply

"I AM NOT ONE OF "THOSE" THAT SEEKS OUT "INFO" THAT I AGREE WITH / WANT TO HEAR.

YOU'VE MIS-CHARACTERIZED ME (AND, OTHERS), FOR YEARS."

Thanks, jean but I'm afraid that you are confused about the meaning of my post and the mis-characterizing of you and others.  You can help fix it.

Where in my posts  am I mis-characterizing you and please point out other posts that you are accusing me of mis-characterizing you and others  so that I can change the verbiage to something better for you, that lines up with NOT mis-characterizing you.

Are people not allowed to comment on your posts if they don't agree with the people in them?

I go out of my way to try to not offend or mischaracterize people. Respect them. I must be overlooking something. Please help me to fix it!

Your post accusing me of mis-characterizing you and others for years really hurts me.

++++++++++++

Re: BIBI VS BIDEN                        

By metmike - June 20, 2024, 11:40 a.m.            

Added: These points are not directed at Jean, just because she started this thread. It's a description of people in general.  Jean, please tell me how you would like my verbiage changed so that it doesn't feel like a mischaracterization/attack on you.