guess you could just as easy call it an insurrection
16 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - June 21, 2024, 2:54 p.m.

remember some weeks back when the wacked out lib students and some professors went ballistic with riots and took over the administration buildings at Columbia U. Well seem like some 300 were arrested or not really. Our now famously left leaning justice department has released most of those including the professors. Why not call it an insurrection and hold hearings, get the FBI to illegally get their credit cards and track where they were that day and most important did they ever own what? yes a big gun of some sort that no doubt was what? of course a weapon of death. Find one of those and bingo they are locked up for next 3 years in solitary waiting for a hearing. Never fear though if they are leftists some how we find the old reliable 2 tiered justice system is alive and well.  More sickening crap from a sinking ship.........our country.

Comments
By WxFollower - June 21, 2024, 3:06 p.m.
Like Reply

Hey mc,

Thanks for your post. My question is this: is what happened at Columbia University an “insurrection”? Or is this an apples to oranges comparison? Isn’t an insurrection an uprising against government/political organization?

By mcfarm - June 21, 2024, 8:35 p.m.
Like Reply

in case you missed it, the post was tongue in check, sarcasm, a bit of humor in this sudden sad mess of 2 tiered justice that is way beyond belief.

By WxFollower - June 24, 2024, 8:31 a.m.
Like Reply

Per this Trump is implying to Sean Spicer that he’d encourage another insurrection if he loses again. I’m predicting he will not accept a loss in 2024 if that occurs:

“Here is Donald Trump saying if he loses in 2024 election, he will try to ‘stop it a second time’— referring to January 6.”

https://x.com/NoLieWithBTC/status/1805063080801366270

By metmike - June 24, 2024, 11:15 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, Larry!

The biggest thing that Trump and the delusional MAGA people that insist the 2020 election was rigged and stolen overlooked was the MASSIVE turn out of LEGAL voters to cast NOT DONALD TRUMP.

This doesn't compute in their brains because their brains are unable to fathom the legit reasons for why that many people would vote this way, 180 degrees the opposite of their thinking.

U.S. presidential election, 2008

Barack Obama              Democratic              365              69,456,000              52.9      
        John McCain              Republican              173              59,934,000              45.7      
U.S. presidential election, 2012

Barack Obama              Democratic              332              65,446,032              50.9      
        Mitt Romney              Republican              206              60,589,084              47.1      
U.S. presidential election, 2016

Donald Trump              Republican              304              62,979,636              46.0      
        Hillary Clinton              Democratic              227              65,844,610              48.1      
        Colin Powell              not a candidate              3      

Bernie Sanders              not a candidate              1      

John Kasich              not a candidate              1      

Ron Paul              not a candidate              1      

Faith Spotted Eagle              not a candidate              1      

U.S. presidential election, 2020

Joe Biden              Democratic              306              81,268,924              51.3      
        Donald Trump              Republican              232              74,216,154              46.9      

In 2020, Trump got 11 million more votes than he did in 2016, so Rs insist that he could not have possibly lost in 2020.

Not very popular Biden, got almost 12 million more votes than very popular Obama. This also wouldn't make sense except for the 100%, crystal clear, authentic explanation..........NOT DONALD TRUMP ran on the D ticket.                                                                                                                             

By metmike - June 24, 2024, 11:29 a.m.
Like Reply

Trump responds to Jan. 6 criminal referrals                                                   

Started by metmike - Dec. 19, 2022, 7:51 p.m.       

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/91572/

Trump responds to Jan. 6 criminal referrals: ‘It strengthens me’

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3781379-trump-responds-to-jan-6-criminal-referrals-it-strengthens-me/

“These folks don’t get it that when they come after me, people who love freedom rally around me.  It strengthens me. What doesn’t kill me makes me stronger,” Trump said on his Truth Social social media platform.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Actually, he's got that completely backwards. When  he runs against somebody, IT MAKES THEM STRONGER!

When people backed by Trump run against somebody IN A CLOSE ELECTION..........IT MAKES THE OPPONENT STRONGER!!!

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/88976/#88977

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/88528/#88736

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/88118/#88148

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/87019/#87118

It's indisputable that the winner of the 2020 election was........

NOT Donald Trump!!

Joe Biden as Joe Biden has horrible numbers right now and there's almost no way that he will run just because of that, not even considering his faltering cerebral skills but if he did and Donald Trump was his opponent, he would be like Clark Kent going into a phone booth and coming out as ..............NOT Donald Trump!!!!!

July 11, 2022:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/11/us/politics/biden-approval-polling-2024.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

But just let Donald Trump run again in 2024 and Joe will change back  into.............

In fact, anybody that runs against Trump will be.........

Added, june 24, 2024:

Biden's cognitive losses are damaging him MORE THAN, the NOT Trump support is helping him.

He must resign and let a younger, competent person replace him so the Ds can run on NOT Donald Trump and NOT THE OLD PERSON.  This turns age lemons into youth lemonade for the Ds!!!!!

No brainer!

By metmike - June 25, 2024, 10:28 p.m.
Like Reply

Margarie Greene just established herself as the biggest fraud in Congress today............which is saying alot since she works with so many frauds.

Democrats Sit STUNNED as Brave Congresswoman EXPOSES Nancy Pelosi's Dark Secrets in Congress    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV1qk4ioUTI

+++++++++++=

During the 1st 9 minutes, she pretends to be delivering this speech to a full house in Congress, so she can make this propaganda video loaded with lie after lie about January 6th.  THERE IS NOBODY THERE EXCEPT A FEW FELLOW Rs WITH HER THAT WERE PART OF THE PROPAGANDA VIDEO.

After she made this contrived propaganda video, then she put it on YouTube and gave it the title you see, when there were NO DEMOCRATS in the room. You can hear her voice echoing during this speech because NOBODY IS THERE!!! The place is empty….listen to the echo!

AT THE END, SHE STATES THIS: "AND WITH THAT I YIELD BACK MY TIME“ BUT THERE IS NOBODY THERE!!!

SHE IS NOT SPEAKING TO ANYBODY. THERE IS NOBODY TO GIVE HER TIME OR TO YIELD HER TIME TO. SHE IS MAKING IT UP!!

Then, after 9 minutes, the video goes to her actually being in Congress at another time. Wearing a different outfit, talking about an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT TOPIC. 

As part of her fake speech to Congress, she even brings in the galactically absurd "Ray Epps was part of a scheme by the government meant to frame Trump" which has been busted over a dozen times here and hundreds of times elsewhere.  She does this by herself with this FAKE speech to Congress because she is afraid of Ds confronting her with the truth.

She lies about Nancy Pelosi calling off the National Guard. THAT NEVER HAPPENED. It was Trump that refused to act for over 3 hours, while everybody pleaded with him. 

All the LEGIT evidence proved that Trump is entirely responsible for the Insurrection and Trump was the one that would not respond to call off his people for over 3 hours because he hoped they would succeed. 

He watched with glee for 187 minutes while numerous sources pleaded with him to call them off.  Only after it failed, did he tell them to go home with a message complimenting them!

Greene does this to an empty house the first 9 minutes to pretend that the Ds were too stunned to response.

NOBODY WAS THERE!!!!

NOBODY WAS THERE!!!!

This is one of the most blatantly fraudulent videos that I know of, created to brainwash far right people.

A person that would display this amount of  extreme dishonesty CANNOT be trusted.

By metmike - June 26, 2024, 4:25 a.m.
Like Reply

Here’s the thing.

This propaganda video shows the 100%, polar opposite of what she is faking;pretending to show.

Instead of it showing a brave Congressperson stunning an audience of speechless Ds ….which is how she titled her YouTube video above, it profoundly reveals who this Congressperson really is.

She is a coward because she is afraid  of Americans seeing the REAL response of Ds to a speech like this, so she pretends they are there and speechless.

She KNOWS that people in Congress DO NOT respect her, so she has to manufacture FAKE respect with this propaganda video!!

This clearly demonstrates the mindset of a devious manipulator. All her hateful, disrespectful, unprofessional bluster that gets called out by the actual Ds in Congress is designed entirely to manipulate the minds of her far right base.

This fraudulent video is the smoking gun proof of that devious manipulating mindset.

Targets of this dishonest propaganda video, should be outraged from this insult to their intelligence and assumption that her far right followers aren’t smart enough or are too naive and brainwashed to apply any critical, objective observations to see thru this despicable tactic.

She thinks that instead, her captured brains will be easily manipulated because she IS TELLING THEM WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR!

Instead, she betrays every one of them by poisoning their brains with lies and manufactured  environments to sell her snake oil.

Pretending to be a patriotic truth warrior, when she is the opposite ……a manipulating person deceiving people FOR HER SELF SERVING INTERESTS!  

Margie Greene just demonstrated who she really is with this fake speech to Congress video!

Thomas Sowell Interview , "Social Justice Fallacies"            

Started by cutworm - Dec. 18, 2023, 6:19 p.m.        

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/101353/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

People that have the truth on their side.........are transparent AND USE THE TRUTH and honest presentations of the truth to make their case.

People that use tricks like this are doing it to sell lies because the truth by itself, with authentic evidence/facts contradicts them.

By mcfarm - June 29, 2024, 5:42 p.m.
Like Reply

wow, how about that. Thousands of innocent people who were judged by a totally politised justice department, were excused by the supreme court yesterday. Seems the supremes recognized what many of us did years ago. There were invited into the capitol by guards who pulled the barriers to do so. Then the justice department used unethical and in some case illegal means to check credit cards and cell phones and charge those people just for being around the capitol on the 6th. Again most evidence that the few who actually caused damage should of been charged but big gov just had to overreach and try to frighten the masses. So if we could get just a couple more corrections like this common sense move we would be down to the amount of people that should of been charged and it gets less and less an insurrection every day. Thankyou Biden. Garland, Pelosi and company for the new brave Nazi state you tried to impose, you bastards. 

And by the way Alec Baldwin killed more people than any who have been cited in the fake insurrection. And finally just when is that unqualified, dei hire of a capitol policeman going to be charged with the murder he committed on an unarmed former service women? And MM maybe you missed it but your argument at Epps finally took a turn and he was indicted.....does not sound like an innocent soul to me. 

By 12345 - June 29, 2024, 8:46 p.m.
Like Reply

I'M WISHIN' & HOPIN' & PRAYIN' THAT TRUMP TAKES THE WH... IF NOT... THERE'S GONNA BE A SLEW OF INNOCENT PEOPLE BEHIND BARS & A SLEW OF PARDONED CRIMINALS, FOOT LOOSE & FANCY FREE.

By metmike - July 1, 2024, 12:06 a.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

Very impressive.

It's not often that somebody can have a perfect record for stating facts on any subject like you have.

On every single post and every comment on the Insurrection, from my fact checking each time, you have a perfect record.

Wrong about everything!

I won't waste another effort debunking all of it with dozens of authentic truths for the 100th time.

By metmike - July 1, 2024, 10:52 a.m.
Like Reply

Re: Re: Presidential debate 6-27-24            

By metmike - July 1, 2024, 10:19 a.m.            

latest from Steven Sund                                                   

Started by mcfarm - Jan. 21, 2024, 6:42 p.m.   

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/101835/

Steven Sund Capitol police, Jan 6 was preventable                        

17 responses |           

Started by cutworm - Sept. 20, 2023, 11:39 p.m.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/99142/#99164

ray epps                       

Started by mcfarm - Jan. 15, 2024, 12:27 p.m.     

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/101729/

By mcfarm - July 1, 2024, 1:50 p.m.
Like Reply

if you MM have a problem with a supreme court ruling I am sorry. To state that someone has been wrong 100% of any time is foolish. You want to act like a child and say childish things fine but go talk to someone at that level like aoc and leave me out of you childish rants. the court ruled and I relayed nothing more nothing less

By metmike - July 1, 2024, 3:38 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks mcfarm!

I like you and you’re my friend but you must know by now that this is an ANTI echo chamber, not like the far right sources that you go to in order to hear the news/world described the way you wish it was.

I welcome you passing the echo chamber bs along here and all other views, especially when they disagree with mine.

that way, I can sometimes learn new things and/or provide others that want to learn new things with a chance to grow.

Even though that doesn’t include you and your response is to call people that disagree with you names……I have plenty of room in my heart to sincerely have friends like you.

In the spirit of friendship, I will adjust my extreme post about you ALWAYS being wrong on everything regarding the insurrection, even though I can’t recall you being right…..maybe you were.

so the adjustment is ALMOST ALWAYS WRONG ABOUT THE INSURRECTION.

regarding Trumps role, it stays solidly at always wrong because yoR statements about him IN HIS ROLE AFTER THE ELECTION AND THE INSURRECTION are SO, SO, SO wrong, ALL THE TIME.

By mcfarm - July 1, 2024, 4:06 p.m.
Like Reply

https://marketforum.com/forum/topic/105155/   here you better erase this one real quick. Looks like you in full agreement and to think with someone who is always and forever 100% wrong about every single thing...how could that be. Kind of looks like one of us was wrong and it was not me.

By metmike - July 1, 2024, 4:55 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

Your link has 0 to do with my statement:

In the spirit of friendship, I will adjust my extreme post about you ALWAYS being wrong on everything regarding the insurrection, even though I can’t recall you being right…..maybe you were.

so the adjustment is ALMOST ALWAYS WRONG ABOUT THE INSURRECTION.

regarding Trumps role, it stays solidly at always wrong because yoR statements about him IN HIS ROLE AFTER THE ELECTION AND THE INSURRECTION are SO, SO, SO wrong, ALL THE TIME.

Find one that does and I'll change it immediately

Since your sending stuff like this, I doubt you can but I might be wrong. Up to you to show something LEGIT.

I always acknowledge and agree with your wonderful RIGHT posts that represent the authentic truths.

By metmike - July 12, 2024, 3:12 p.m.
Like Reply

Not surprisingly, the fraudulent video that Margie Greene posted on YouTube that I called her out for, above  caused this:

Re: Re: Re: Re: guess you could just as easy call it an insurrection            

By metmike - June 25, 2024, 10:28 p.m.            

Margarie Greene just established herself as the biggest fraud in Congress today............which is saying alot since she works with so many frauds.

Democrats Sit STUNNED as Brave Congresswoman EXPOSES Nancy Pelosi's Dark Secrets in Congress    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV1qk4ioUTI

+++++++++++++++++

Video unavailable

This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

++++++++++++

Regardless, I watched it and described it already and it shows crystal clearly who this person really is.

Most sadly, she was elected to serve our country but instead, she serves herself and perpetrates constant fraud on the American people.