Trump shot!!!!!!!
79 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - July 13, 2024, 6:38 p.m.

Looks like he is ok!!!!!!

Comments
By jmk - July 13, 2024, 8:08 p.m.
Like Reply

Who ever shot Trump in my opinion just assured his election.

By 12345 - July 13, 2024, 8:55 p.m.
Like Reply

S.O.B.!!!  I "KNEW" IT WOULD HAPPEN.  THOSE "WONDERFUL DEMOCRACY FOLKS!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pwDywFr46o

By 12345 - July 13, 2024, 9 p.m.
Like Reply

THEY SHOULD CALL THE ELECTION OFF & GIVE IT TO TRUMP...NOW!

By 12345 - July 13, 2024, 9:05 p.m.
Like Reply
By metmike - July 13, 2024, 9:11 p.m.
Like Reply

Jmk,

After realizing quickly that Trump was ok, that was my immediate response too.

The empathy that pours out for Trump and the outrage over this incident will propel him to victory.

The important thing is that he survived and is safe after being just inches from being dead right now.

This is really bad but thank God the shooter was slightly off. Just imagine how much worse it almost was.

Maybe just an inch from one of the worst tragedies in the history of our country!

By metmike - July 13, 2024, 9:21 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, Jean!
I think the Biden ads attacking Trump will need to pull back for X number of days after this.

like you, I’m surprised this didnt  happen before, with him being the most hated politician in my lifetime.

This isn’t the first time that an assassination(attempt) has happened in our country’s long history.

However, the current cold civil war in our extremely divided country has been escalating. Getting worse and worse, never better. 

can this actually help to provide a wake up call?

provably not……but we can wish and pray  that it will!

By 12345 - July 13, 2024, 9:27 p.m.
Like Reply

HOPEFULLY, THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT!  LIKE JFK... I BELIEVE THE CIA IS BEHIND IT.

By metmike - July 13, 2024, 9:35 p.m.
Like Reply

Jean,

theres 0 evidence of the CIA being behind this right now.

1. if they were, they used somebody that’s a pretty bad shot.

2. they just ensured that Trump will be our next president instead of eliminating him.

By 12345 - July 13, 2024, 9:48 p.m.
Like Reply

??????

By 12345 - July 13, 2024, 9:48 p.m.
Like Reply

SEEMS PRETTY ODD THAT THE SECRET SERVICE DID SUCH A PISS POOR JOB.  LEAVE A ROOF TOP UNPROTECTED?  WHY WAS THAT?!

By WxFollower - July 13, 2024, 9:56 p.m.
Like Reply

Mike said:

“Jean,

theres 0 evidence of the CIA being behind this right now.

1. if they were, they used somebody that’s a pretty bad shot.”

———————-

Per the video of the eyewitness (an MD) that Jean posted a YouTube link for: the man who was killed (instantly by a shot to his head) was sitting next to the eyewitness being interviewed by NBC in this video. He said they were in the bleachers to the far left of the podium.

Also, he said a woman also very near there was injured with a shot to her forearm or hand. He said the shots appeared to be coming from behind where he was and that the deceased and the injured were as one might suspect in the line of fire between the shooter and Trump:

Here’s a repost of the link: 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j7ng6NyfXmE

By 12345 - July 13, 2024, 10:06 p.m.
Like Reply

TRUMP HAS ASKED THE CIA, MULTIPLE TIMES FOR ADDED SECURITY... THEY REFUSED!

THAT IS A DAN BONGINO STATEMENT.

EDIT: JUST A FEW DAYS AGO...BIDEN SAID: "WE MUST STOP HIM!!"  I'LL BET THAT VIDEO IS SCRUBBED, ALREADY

EDIT: TRUMP HAS A 78 YEAR OLD HEART.  I'M PRAYIN' IT HANDLES THIS WELL.

By WxFollower - July 13, 2024, 10:14 p.m.
Like Reply

I believe Biden said we must “target him” or something similar. That was political talk not targeting to shoot him OMG. He meant instead of worrying about his mental health for fellow Dems to instead target Trump politically.

Biden calling Trump this evening was very classy. Good for him! Also, Mayor Pete, Bill Clinton, and Chuck Schumer said very nice things.

By metmike - July 13, 2024, 10:44 p.m.
Like Reply

Jean,

I don't think for a second that Biden was sending out a message to people to do this. Biden's response tonight was as we would expect from a sitting president doing his job,  condemning any act like this. 

It would be nothing but COUNTER productive to the success of Biden's campaign to be president for this to happen.

Though Bongino hits some grand slams, he's also prone to strike out with conspiracy theories. Blaming this on the CIA would qualify as one of those.

You or anybody else provide a shred of legit evidence of this here and I'll be on it like flies on honey.
We don't even know anything about who the person that did this is or why at this point but that will come out.

Unfortunately, its when we don't know much that paves the way for entities to plant conspiracy theories in peoples heads. ...........based on what people want to believe.

Let's wait to see what the evidence shows.

By 12345 - July 13, 2024, 10:52 p.m.
Like Reply

BELIEVE ME... I'M LOOKING FOR THE VIDEO I WATCHED & REFERENCED.

U-TOOOOOOB HAS MUCH FASTER WAYS OF FINDING THAT VIDEO THAN I DO

By metmike - July 13, 2024, 11:23 p.m.
Like Reply

The crucial moments of the Trump assassination attempt | 7NEWS    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tf-kOCXO7U

Video appears to show suspected Trump shooter on a roof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acqmZT_6cw0

Eyewitness: The crowd 'went nuts' when Trump pumped his fist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8I6KtSgkPw

'CHAOS': Front-row account of Trump rally shots fired    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMOgctYLfRI

Opinion: The attempted assassination of Trump is not nearly as surprising as it should be

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/4770670-the-attempted-assassination-of-trump-is-not-nearly-as-surprising-as-it-should-be/

By 12345 - July 14, 2024, 12:02 a.m.
Like Reply

BIDENS' RALLY IN MICHIGAN 7-12-2024

IF YOU CAN STAND TO WATCH IT ALL. FINE.  I HAVE A FEW TIMES.

IF YOU CAN'T.... HE GETS REALLY WOUND UP @ 27:00... @ 34:00, THEY LEFT THE WORD "DAMNED" OUT OF THE CLOSED CAPTION... (APPROX. TIMES) 

YOU'LL SEE THE WORDS: "WE'RE GOING TO STOP DONALD TRUMP." "LET'S GET THIS DONE" "WE'RE GOING TO STOP THEM"

DID THEY REALIZE THAT ONCE THE CROWD GOT LOUD ~ THAT NOISE JARS THE DEMENTED BRAIN & HYPERACTIVITY GOES MACH 5?  I THINK THEY DID.

By WxFollower - July 14, 2024, 12:10 a.m.
Like Reply

Jean,

Stop him politically. You’re reading way too much into typical political rhetoric at rallies.

Biden said, “we’re going to join them, we’re going to engage them, we’re going to stop them” at 27:00 mark.

If you’re going to go there, what about when Trump said during a rally there will be a bloodbath if he loses!! You can’t have it both ways.

By WxFollower - July 14, 2024, 12:23 a.m.
Like Reply

By 12345 - July 14, 2024, 12:23 a.m.
Like Reply

MIKE.... I CRINGE AT QUITE A FEW OF TRUMPS COMMENTS.  I ALWAYS HAVE.  I'VE MESSAGED THE WH OVER 100 TIMES, COMPLAINING ABOUT THEM, WHEN HE WAS POTUS.  I ALSO DID DURING HIS 1ST CAMPAIGN....WROTE THE RNC & HIS PACS.

I CONTRIBUTED IN 2016 & 2020... NOT SINCE.

I WONDER IF HIS VP PICK HAS GUTS.  TIME WILL TELL.

By 12345 - July 14, 2024, 12:26 a.m.
Like Reply

IF THAT'S THE CREEP... I WONDER IF HE HAS A TAT OR 2, OR MORE.

By WxFollower - July 14, 2024, 12:46 a.m.
Like Reply

I just read 3 different posts on other BBs that say the killer was a registered Republican. But these aren’t credible sources by themselves. Waiting on them to confirm with credible sources of info.

By WxFollower - July 14, 2024, 12:54 a.m.
Like Reply
By 12345 - July 14, 2024, 1:06 a.m.
Like Reply
By 12345 - July 14, 2024, 1:15 a.m.
Like Reply

LARRY.... WE'LL NEVER KNOW, FOR SURE...WHAT BIDEN MEANT.  IN HOT POLITICAL CONTESTS, PEOPLE NEED TO CHOOSE THEIR WORDS, WISELY.  I BELIEVE HE DID.  HE KNOWS THERE ARE RADICALS OUT THERE, JUST WAITING FOR THAT TRIGGER WORD / PHRASE.

I DON'T CARE WHAT, IF ANY PARTY, THE SHOOTER FAVORED.  I'M JUST GLAD HE'S NOT BREATHING, ANYMORE.

IF THE SHOOTER WAS A "PLANT"... HE CAN'T TALK ABOUT IT.  HHHHHHHMMMM

By WxFollower - July 14, 2024, 1:31 a.m.
Like Reply

Jean said,

“ I DON'T CARE WHAT, IF ANY PARTY, THE SHOOTER FAVORED.  I'M JUST GLAD HE'S NOT BREATHING, ANYMORE.

——————

Hey Jean, I’m very happy Trump wasn’t seriously injured but am sorry about the deceased attendee as well as the injured others.

One reason identifying the party is important is to counter those blaming Biden’s political rhetoric, like was mentioned by the source you posted. The GA Congressman saying Biden should be investigated for his campaign rhetoric isn’t my rep thank goodness! What a jerk!

It is possible that the killer though a registered Republican could have not been a GOP supporter anymore. I’m not saying that’s likely but who knows at this point?

By 12345 - July 14, 2024, 1:49 a.m.
Like Reply

MEGYN KELLY HAS PRETTY GOOD COVERAGE  IMO... ALMOST 3 HOURS

A BIDEN QUOTE: "IT'S TIME TO PUT TRUMP IN A BULLSEYE".  (RECALL THE BULLSEYE COMMENT PALIN USED IN HER CAMPAIGN? THE D's WENT NUTS OVER THAT.)  THE GOOSE & GANDER / TIT FOR TAT, MUST NOT BE IN THE Ds VOCABULARY... UNLESS IT'S TO THEIR FAVOR.

EDIT @ 2:08 AM:  IT WON'T SURPRISE ME, BUT WHAT TRUMP COMES OUT WITH COMMENTS ABOUT THE SIZE OF HIS EARS... HOW THEY MESSED UP HIS HAIR & HOW HE HAD TO ASK FOR HIS SHOES!!  LOL  I LOVE THAT GUY!   

By WxFollower - July 14, 2024, 2:12 a.m.
Like Reply

I just heard retired FBI special agent Kenneth Gray on MSNBC say that the killer had posted a video in which he said, “I hate Republicans. I hate Trump” fwiw. That doesn’t sound like he was still a Republican even if he was still registered that way if he really did say those things on a video.

By WxFollower - July 14, 2024, 3:31 a.m.
Like Reply
By WxFollower - July 14, 2024, 10:29 a.m.
Like Reply

I said this late last night:

“I just heard retired FBI special agent Kenneth Gray on MSNBC say that the killer had posted a video in which he said, ‘I hate Republicans. I hate Trump’ fwiw. That doesn’t sound like he was still a Republican even if he was still registered that way if he really did say those things on a video.”

———————————————

I had heard about the above ~2AM EDT on MSNBC (not Fox News or any other pro-GOP biased network) from the former FBI agent Gray. I hadn’t seen the video myself. I was just repeating what the former FBI agent had said. That’s why I said “if he really did say those things on a video”. It turns out that there really was a video circulating but that it was by a fake Thomas Matthew Crooks, which I just saw for the first time:

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/HEUbWdVZv90

By mcfarm - July 14, 2024, 11:24 a.m.
Like Reply

https://www.newsweek.com/chuck-schumer-brett-kavanaugh-roe-v-wade-pay-price-comment-1713964

Damn Larry can usually depend on you for mostly level headed posts but to cite Schummer of all people after this evil speech is crazy. Unless of course if you believe as he does and no other opinions are allowed.

"I hate republicans, I hate Trump" yes in the CNN< MSNBC world this guy is defiantly a registered Republican. He HAS to be. It is exactly like the racists argument that if you are a Dem you cannot possibly be a racists, ever, never ever, Just ask those networks.

By metmike - July 14, 2024, 11:45 a.m.
Like Reply

Unfortunately, some of the MAGA crowd is going ballistic here, so the potential for this to be a great wake up call and reason for BOTH sides to stand back and objectively evaluate what this divisiveness is causing appears to instead be having the opposite impact on the side that wants to use it to increase the volume and hatred they have for their "political enemies".

However, this could just be an expected initial "KNEE JERK DEFENSIVE REACTION" to an attempt to kill somebody that WE CARE ABOUT. The natural, human thing to do is to be very angry and vent that anger towards the people thought to be responsible.

Let me be crystal clear that NOBODY DESERVES WHAT HAPPENED TO TRUMP and its good that this will help propel him to a victory.  Despite calling Trump out repeatedly since the 2020 election, I have been planning to vote for him in November because his opponent is sneaky corrupt/diabolical, with ruinous policies.  I hope that Trump uses it to tone down the hate rhetoric. 

Let's be real here too. President Trump is the most bombastic, divisive person in our countries history that leads the charge for saying mean, divisive, hateful things about people he disagrees with. His great agenda is where he shines. His personality traits and lack of respect for opponents/human beings and examples are the exact opposite of what anybody would want people in their lives to be like.

Again, HE DID NOT DESERVE THIS as nobody does, no matter how bombastic they are. However, Trump is no MLK or even JFK and we shouldn't put him on a pedestal as an example of how to behave just because of the attempted assassination. 

We SHOULD CONDEMN THE HATRED AND POLITICAL DIVISIVENESS that caused this FROM EVERYBODY, INCLUDING TRUMP, the top source of it. 

Trying to blame Biden(when Biden has MUCH LESS hateful, volatile rhetoric targeting his opponents than Trump) is only making it worse. by INCREASING THE EXACT EMOTION THAT CAUSED THIS!!

Trying to blame the Ds, when the Rs have just as much hateful rhetoric that contributes to this environment is only making it worse by INCREASING THE EXACT EMOTION THAT CAUSED THIS!!

Trying to blame the agencies that should protect Trump or imagining conspiracy theories before there is any evidence is not productive.

Donald Trump is no MLK with messages of peace and loving our neighbors, so its not like his followers are driven by that. That stated, its not surpising, that those followers, who thrive on Trump like thinking, will be extremely triggered to react and defend when somebody tries to KILL their guy. 

The best thing that Trump could do right now, is to tell his supporters to cool it and to tone down the hate rhetoric and NOT USE IT TO GET HIS PEOPLE EVEN MORE FIRED UP, which would be the Trumpian thing to do.

I'll wait to see how Trump actually reacts in the weeks to come, giving him the benefit of the doublt and hope he does the right thing before making an assessment. 

Doing the wrong thing and using this very powerful event to ESCALATE hatred in this current,  unprecedented hate filled, divisive environment would come with it, potentially very negative consequences to EVERYBODY.

It can be used for our country to take an honest look at our galactically divisive politics, however.  I believe that Donald Trumps words and example will dictate the eventual impact. 

The ball is in your court, Donald Trump!

By mcfarm - July 14, 2024, 11:58 a.m.
Like Reply

"Trying to blame the agencies that should protect Trump or imagining conspiracy theories before there is any evidence is not productive"     MM

Have not heard anyone blame the agencies for the crime. Now as for their response and actions prior to the crime common sense would dictate they screwed up massively, again except for the brave few who surrounded the pres. And then the God awful response as the now media phrase of the day..."We approached the suspect after the attempt" Damn talk about opening the doors to conspiracy theories, well there it is big as Dallas

By WxFollower - July 14, 2024, 12:15 p.m.
Like Reply

Mc said:

“Damn Larry can usually depend on you for mostly level headed posts but to cite Schummer of all people after this evil speech is crazy.”

————————————

Hey mc,

Schumer said that 4 years ago and later said he shouldn’t have said it.

Last evening though he said this, which is what I was referring to:

“I am horrified by what happened at the Trump rally in Pennsylvania and relieved that former President Trump is safe. Political violence has no place in our country.”

https://x.com/SenSchumer/status/1812262032668049421?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

By metmike - July 14, 2024, 12:16 p.m.
Like Reply

Melania Trump shares statement after Donald Trump shooting — read here

https://www.newsweek.com/melania-trump-breaks-silence-after-donald-trump-assassination-attempt-barron-1924955

Amen to Melania!

By mcfarm - July 14, 2024, 1:07 p.m.
Like Reply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPQR600Navo    Chris swecker, one of the most lauded fbi directors says the fbi broke every rule...congrat on that dei hire mr biden

By mcfarm - July 14, 2024, 1:17 p.m.
Like Reply

sorry Larry, shouldn't of said it does not cut it. You do know it was a federal offense to do so at the court. right? You do know what happens to ordinary Joe's had they been there and done that? Schummer no matter lack of brains, common sense, duty or honor did in fact know better and charges should of been filed. Did you happen to forget the assassination attempt on Kavanaugh after Schummers idiotic remarks? It was not small thing he tries to minimize by saying "I shouldn't have done it" Which by the way I have never seen any reference to that before today {his half ass apology}

By mcfarm - July 14, 2024, 1:31 p.m.
Like Reply

a video popped up on my phone this am. It shows a man {SS I suppose} on a roof in the background behind Trump as the speech starts. He has a sighted long gun pointed in the direction of where the gunman was and appears he is looking into the sight of the gun. I went to you-tube just now and the video has been taken down. Here we go.

found a still shot of what was on my phone but not video......its on instagram at {whatyouarenot being told}

By WxFollower - July 14, 2024, 3:35 p.m.
Like Reply

Biden had a telecon with Trump last night.

Biden also gave a short speech earlier this afternoon after his meeting with Homeland Security, FBI, and SS:

• The Secret Service will continue to provide Trump with “every resource capability and protective measure necessary” to ensure his continued safety
  • Biden directed the head of the Secret Service to review all security measures for the Republican National Convention that is scheduled to begin tomorrow
  • Biden directed an independent review of national security at Trump’s rally in Pennsylvania yesterday to assess the events that unfolded and to share the results of that review with the public
  • Biden said he plans to speak more about the assassination attempt on Trump “at a greater lens” from the Oval Office tonight

Opinions about how Biden’s handling this so far?

By metmike - July 14, 2024, 4:14 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, Larry.

Actually, I haven't been tracking Biden closely after the shooting but don't feel the need to do that as an exercise in judging him because I'm extremely confident that he is and will send out the right/best messages WHEN IT COMES TO SOMETHING LIKE THIS.

My biggest concern at the moment are all the wild stories circulating. The conspiracy theories and misinformation that people gravitate to because THEY WANT TO BELIEVE SOMETHING. We have become a race of people whose brains have changed from listening at echo chambers on  social media/internet/television/politics with nefarious sources that exploit peoples wishful thinking for their self serving agendas. 

Sadly, it defines us more and more and more.  It's created and feeds tribalism and hatred towards people that are different than us and have views different than us. 

Gatekeepers of messages in politics, the media and other realms understand this big flaw in human beings cognitive/confirmation bias. They've been using it for decades (selling products with tv commercials for instance or even in politics). However, in 2024, the powerful tools to brainwash us are several orders of magnitude more powerful and addictive than before the internet existed. 

1. People WILL go to places that tell them what they want to hear. Echo chambers.

2. People WILL trust those sources because they are saying things they want to hear.

3. People WILL NOT scrutinize those places or fact check them because they are saying things which line up with what they already believe and what they want to believe.

4. People will mostly be skeptical or reject things that contradict what they believe.

5. The jest of #1-#4 is that people become more and more and more aligned with whatever belief system they have with constant reinforcement and it leads to extremism and LACK OF the ability to see the points of people who represent the "other" side.

6. The gatekeepers of messages, know this indisputable reality and how it impacts human behavior.........and they USE IT to advance their self serving objectives. Propaganda, disinformation, false narratives, junk science and brainwashing using manufactured realities and spinning of facts. It defines our world more and more.

7. The average person spends hours/day going to places like those defined above.......which didn't exist 3 decades ago!!!

Within minutes after Trump shooting, misinformation started flying. ‘Everyone is just speculating’

https://apnews.com/article/trump-assassination-biden-tiktok-misinformation-fact-check-4b7ab8e21c00aa6ef47f25ec76984fe6

By mcfarm - July 14, 2024, 4:17 p.m.
Like Reply

it was reported that additional security was requested for that event and the request was denied....true or not, who knows

By metmike - July 14, 2024, 5:40 p.m.
Like Reply

Secret Service faces serious questions about security footprint and rooftop access at Trump event    

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/14/politics/secret-service-faces-serious-questions-about-security-footprint-and-rooftop-access-at-trump-event/index.html

Secret Service denies that Trump had requested more security before assassination attempt

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/presidential/3081572/secret-service-denies-trump-requested-more-security-assassination-attempt/

Man killed during Trump shooting dived on family to protect them

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cv2grvznd4jo

By metmike - July 14, 2024, 5:49 p.m.
Like Reply

Trump shooting: dramatic images capture assassination attempt        

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/gallery/2024/jul/13/trump-pennsylvania-rally-shooting-in-pictures

By 12345 - July 14, 2024, 6:12 p.m.
Like Reply

LARRY... AS FOR BIDENS' HANDLING OF THIS?

PERSONALLY, I'VE NOT LISTENED TO HIM SINCE TRUMP GOT SHOT & REALLY HAVE NO INTENTIONS TO.

IF I WERE TRUMP, I'DA REFUSED HIS CALL.

MIKE... YOU MENTIONED SOMETHING ABOUT PEOPLE GOING TO OUTLETS THAT WEREN'T IN EXISTENCE 3 DECADES AGO.   I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY. THE "OLD STANDBYS" ARE ALL A PACK OF LIARS & FABRICATORS.  IMO, OF COURSE.  AT LEAST WITH THE NEWER ONES, I CAN DECIDE FOR MYSELF.

THIS WAS ALL CAUSED BY BIDENS' GOVT.  NO QUESTION ABOUT IT. THE ONLY "JUSTICE SYSTEM" IS THEIRS.

By metmike - July 14, 2024, 8:13 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks much, Jean!

I understand the extreme outrage by the right here, especially MAGA people. I honestly do. Donald Trump is a very admired person by this group and somebody just tried to kill him.

Nothing I can type is going to change that but despite my usual long winded analysis, I get your feelings here.

Trump is like family to many people and we almost lost him yesterday. Thank God that didn't happen........missed by about an inch.

So we should Thank God that Trump was not killed AND, this event likely sealed Trump's fate..........as the next president of the United States.

This is NOT how he should get millions of votes but just look at it from the standpoint of it completely back firing.

With the corrupt Mueller investigation, and nonsense trials in NY this year.........it has always seemed like there's no justice for the corrupt, powerful people that behave this way. They never have to pay a price!

Not the case here. Although this is likely just 1 mentally ill person, look at this as justice in spades.

The guy is dead and Trump is alive and even stronger!

We might as well hand the election over to Trump. 

If that's not justice..........I don't know what is.

Be extremely ticked off that this happened...........but be very happy too at the actual outcome.........and in this case,  JUSTICE.

By metmike - July 14, 2024, 8:17 p.m.
Like Reply

Trump's Miracle Will Be America's Salvation-opinion

https://www.newsweek.com/trumps-americasmiracle-opinion-1925038

All President Trump wants to do is make America great again. For his troubles, he has been impeached, indicted, arrested, mug-shotted, railroaded, spied on, lawfared, framed, smeared, attacked, censored, fined, gag-ordered, harassed and now, shot.

Never in American history has one man been so targeted by such sinister, relentless forces of injustice. What is it about Trump that has given rise to so many evil enemies, both inside and outside of the government, who seek his destruction and even death?

After the horrible events of this past weekend, Trump's legend only grows, and with it, the light of the nation and the chances for its necessary renewal.

Monica Crowley is the Host of The Monica Crowley Podcast and served as Assistant Secretary of the Treasury from 2019-2021.

By WxFollower - July 14, 2024, 9:06 p.m.
Like Reply

Jean said,

“IF I WERE TRUMP, I'DA REFUSED HIS CALL.”

—————————-

Hey Jean,

Really? Why would you refuse Biden’s call?

By mcfarm - July 14, 2024, 9:26 p.m.
Like Reply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APZ6IrrCrcU

retired sniper used these words......."massive security breach"

By 12345 - July 15, 2024, 1:39 a.m.
Like Reply

THE VERY NEXT DAY... IT GOT FOILED. THANK THE GOOD LORD

By 12345 - July 15, 2024, 1:52 a.m.
Like Reply

LARRY ASKED: " Really? Why would you refuse Biden’s call?"

WELL, LARRY... IT'S LIKE THIS; WHY WOULD I ENGAGE IN A CONVERSATION WITH SOMEONE THAT IS ALLOWED TO RUIN THIS ONCE GREAT COUNTRY?  I'VE REFUSED CALLS FROM PEOPLE FOR REASONS A LOT LESS IMPACTFUL THAN THAT.... BUT, JUST AS DISHONEST.  THAT'D BE LIKE TAKING A CALL FROM THE DEVIL, HIMSELF.... FULL OF LIES.

I DON'T KNOW HOW FACTUAL THIS IS, BUT... THE FINE PRINT AT THE BOTTOM, IS EXACTLY HOW I BELIEVE IT ALL WENT DOWN, THE SECOND I HEARD ABOUT IT.

https://x.com/raymo_g/status/1812447468421775727

Country Stars Respond to Donald Trump Assassination Attempt

By 12345 - July 15, 2024, 3:14 a.m.
Like Reply

MIKE SAID: "I understand the extreme outrage by the right here, especially MAGA people. I honestly do. Donald Trump is a very admired person by this group and somebody just tried to kill him."

IMO, ANYONE, NO MATTER THE POLITICS, SHOULD OUTRAGED. I AM SOOOOOO ASHAMED OF MY COUNTRY, FOR WHAT IT HAS BEEN ALLOWED TO BECOME.  PERSONALLY, I DON'T ADMIRE DONALD J. TRUMP, OR ANY HUMAN BEING. ADMIRATION BELONGS TO GOD.  SURE, I ADMIRE SOME OF THE ACTIONS OF CERTAIN PEOPLE, BUT NOT THE PERSON.  (I HAD A PREACHER / MINISTER ASK ME, 25 YEARS AGO, IF I ADMIRED ANY PERSON.  LOL I NATURALLY SAID: "NO"...AND, BEFORE I COULD EXPLAIN MY ANSWER HE CAME BACK AT ME WITH: "NOW, WHY DOESN'T THAT SURPRISE ME?"  NEEDLESS, TO SAY, HE DIDN'T UNDERSTAND MY ANSWER OF EXPLANATION.  LOL )

".it has always seemed like there's no justice for the corrupt, powerful people that behave this way. They never have to pay a price!"  OH, BUT... THEY EVENTUALLY WILL!!  I SURE WOULDN'T WANNA BE "IN THEIR SHOES", WHEN THAT HAPPENS.

"Not the case here. Although this is likely just 1 mentally ill person, look at this as justice in spades." I DON'T BELIEVE HE WAS MENTALLY ILL.. HE WAS POSSESSED. HOPEFULLY, HE HAD ENOUGH TIME TO SINCERELY, ASK FOR FORGIVENESS.

"Be extremely ticked off that this happened...........but be very happy too at the actual outcome.........and in this case,  JUSTICE."  THIS WILL NEVER CEASE. THE GOOD LORD CONTINUES TO TEST US & WILL CONTINUE TO....UNTIL, HE'S "HAD ENOUGH".  HE WILL SEPARATE THE WHEAT FROM THE CHAFE... IN HIS TIME...AND, IT WILL BE SWIFT.      

By metmike - July 15, 2024, 12:01 p.m.
Like Reply

THIS IS TRUE!!!

@CollinRugg

REPORT: Donald Trump says a last millisecond head tilt likely saved his life as slowed-down footage shows the bullet grazing his ear. If Trump hadn't moved his head, the bullet would likely have hit the rear of his head, ending his life. Trump says he turned his head to look at the illegal immigration statistics that were on the big screen at his rally. "That chart that I was going over saved my life," Trump reportedly said to former White House doctor Ronny Jackson. "The border patrol saved my life." "If I hadn’t pointed at that chart and turned my head to look at it, that bullet would have hit me right in the head."

@Jaymacbae

0.05 Seconds from Civil War. I made this graphic to show you how close we really were yesterday.  Trump 2024 

https://x.com/i/status/1812589303698260374

+++++++++++++++++

Photo: Bullet flying past Donald Trump’s head at US Presidential poll campaign in Pennsylvania

The photo shows the bullet whizzing just past Trump's ear. Earlier Trump mentioned that the bullet pierced the 'upper part'of his right ear.

https://www.livemint.com/news/world/donald-trump-rally-shooting-photo-shows-bullet-passed-inches-from-trump-s-head-11720925034575.html

+++++++++++++++++++++

Photographers capture frightening, fascinating angles to Trump shooting

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/trump-shooting-photos-1.7263625

+++++++++++

This is the iconic photo that will help define the immediate response by President Trump to this horrific incident in the minds of many..........FOREVER IN HISTORY!

The blood on his face.

Standing tall with his fist in the air.

The American flag behind him.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-photo-flag-iconic-bullet-f668b7dcc7b365a319a5daaac582775d

By 12345 - July 15, 2024, 1:21 p.m.
Like Reply

MARINE LE PEN REACTS ( I'VE FOLLOWED HER, FOR YEARS )

MY DANISH FRIEND REFERS TO HER AS: "A TRUMP, IN A WOMANS' BODY" (YES, SHE IS WELL LIKED IN THE MORE CONSERVATIVE COUNTRIES IN EUROPE)

By 12345 - July 15, 2024, 2:07 p.m.
Like Reply
By metmike - July 15, 2024, 2:35 p.m.
Like Reply

Yeah, that was really, really bad and a catastrophic failure by security, Jean!

No excuse for it.
No way to defend it, except that humans are not perfect and sometimes, humans that we trust our lives with make huge blunders that get people killed.

incredible luck is the reason that Trump is not dead.

sadly, somebody did die.

we should hold those that made the blunders accountible.

Have tremendous empathy for the victims And their families.

learn lessons and make changes to safeguard lives in the future.

Pray for the strength to have a mindset that doesn’t drag us down into a cesspool mentality that features hate, revenge and negativity that interferes with our own quality of life……even though that might be very justified.

By 12345 - July 15, 2024, 3:23 p.m.
Like Reply

MIKE SAID: " Pray for the strength to have a mindset that doesn’t drag us down into a cesspool mentality that features hate, revenge and negativity that interferes with our own quality of life……even though that might be very justified."

WHEN YA SEE A CESSPOOL GETTIN' READY TO SPILL OVER, YA DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT... IF YA CARE...IMO.   I'VE WATCHED THIS CESSPOOL LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW IT'S TOPPED OUT.

By metmike - July 15, 2024, 4:47 p.m.
Like Reply

I realize that this will fall on deaf ears and I'm avoiding too many posts making this point but Larry is exactly right with his positions.

Trump defends Jan. 6 rioters' 'hang Mike Pence' chant in new audio

The audio captured part of an interview ABC News’ Jonathan Karl conducted with Trump at Mar-a-Lago in March for Karl’s upcoming book.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-defends-jan-6-rioters-hang-mike-pence-chant-newly-n1283798

+++++++++++

Cassidy Hutchinson says Trump said 'hang' as he watched rioters chant 'hang Mike Pence' on Jan. 6

He watched the Jan. 6 Capitol attack unfold on a TV in the Oval, she said

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/cassidy-hutchinson-trump-hang-watched-rioters-chant-hang/story?id=103495123

Trump Calls January 6 'A Beautiful Day'

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-calls-january-6-beautiful-day-1799574

+++++++++++++++++

I don't think that I'm going to spend much time on this aspect(others can) or bring up the many dozens of other examples of Trump acting this way because we have some people here(and around the country) that are justifiably upset because Trump was almost killed from an assassin. But there needs to at least be a REALITY CHECK.

I'm very hopeful that Donald Trump will use this opportunity to TONE DOWN his own violent/hateful and inflammatory rhetoric from this point forward.

By mcfarm - July 15, 2024, 5:54 p.m.
Like Reply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SYI8gEfu7Y   how about this for "bringing the temperature down"......first take away trump's security and if that does not work then "don't miss next time"   lots if sick F'ks out there but this is really sick

By 12345 - July 15, 2024, 9:02 p.m.
Like Reply

LOL, MIKE.  I CAN STILL HEAR.   

JESSE JACKSON: "BLOOD IN THE STREETS"

MAXINE WATERS: "TAKE HIM OUT"

BO: "YA DON'T TAKE A KNIFE TO A GUN FIGHT"

THE LIST IS LENGTHY. LOL

REMEMBER... TRUMP WAS A LIB DEM, FOR YEARS.  HE LEARNED HIS LANGUAGE FROM THEM, I THINK. HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

By 12345 - July 15, 2024, 10:55 p.m.
Like Reply

Trump rally shooting: FBI gains access to suspect's phone  16 MINUTES

ON A SIDE NOTE... CAN SOMEONE FIND A PICTURE / VIDEO OF THE FLAG IN THE "ICONIC PICTURE" MIKE POSTED? I HATE BEING SYNICAL, BUT... I DIDN'T RECALL SEEING A FLAG BEHIND / ABOVE HIM.  I HAVE LOOKED THRU COUNTLESS VIDEOS (CLOSE UPS & DISTANT VIEWS) & CANNOT SEE THAT FLAG, EXCEPT IN THE "ICONIC PHOTO".  I'M BEGINNING TO THINK IT GOT PHOTO SHOPPED IN.

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME I'VE MISSED SEEING IT.  IS IT THE FLAG BETWEEN THE FIRE TRUCKS?

By 12345 - July 15, 2024, 11:27 p.m.
Like Reply

WOW!! I WANNA KNOW WHO THE DEM FOLKS ARE THAT WANTED TO NOT GIVE SECRET SERVICE TO TRUMP, BECAUSE HE'S A CONVICTED FELON!! (REFERENCED, BEGINNING AT 13:00 IN THE VIDEO)

“Lone Gunman Or Coordinated?” Ex-Pentagon Official Questions Secret Service After Trump Shooting

EDIT: I FOUND PART OF AN MY ANSWER  House Dem's staffer fired for response to Trump shooting

By metmike - July 16, 2024, 8:44 a.m.
Like Reply

Jean,

Great observation skills on the flag.

I watched the video a lot of times and can't find it, so it appears to be photo shopped in.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/13/politics/video/trump-secret-service-butler-pennsylvania-digvid

It was scary for a couple of minutes on Saturday but I was laughing out loud at Trump's response(in part from relief/happiness) when the Secret Service was trying to protect and usher him out as quickly as possible.

He was sort of resisting and instead of keeping his head down and going out quickly like they wanted,  he tried to  hang back, stand up tall and signal to the crowd with the iconic fist in the air......repeatedly as they tried to whisk him away quickly.

I still have to chuckle every time in watching that video.

Only Trump would have acted this way.  And its an admirable trait!

The other funny thing was him asking them to hold up because he wanted to get his shoes. Funny only because he wasn't seriously injured. My wife keeps saying that she understands why he would want his shoes.

Yeah, that makes sense 99.999% of the time.

But in the midst of a person shooting to kill you, not too many people would be thinking about their shoes.

By 12345 - July 16, 2024, 12:55 p.m.
Like Reply

MIKE......I'M STILL TRYING TO FIND THE FLAG OVER HIM.  I DON'T THINK I'M GOING TO, 'THO. I HOPE SOMEONE DOES!  WHAT A SHAME IF IT'S PHOTO SHOPPED...IMO! EMBELLISHMENT & I HAVE NEVER GOTTEN ALONG. (THAT'S WHY I'VE GOTTEN TO QUESTION EVERY PICTURE I SEE, ON LINE.)

I DON'T KNOW IF THE FLAG I PREVIOUSLY QUESTIONED IS ACTUALLY BETWEEN 2 FIRE TRUCKS. IT MAY BE STRUNG BETWEEN TO POLES. (BETWEEN 2 FIRE TRUCKS, IS THE ONLY WAY I'VE SEEN IT DISPLAYED AT AN EVENT.)

I WAS IN INSTANT TEARS WHEN THAT HAPPENED!  YEP, I CHUCKLED AT HIM WANTING HIS SHOES. (I'D HAVE BEEN THE SAME WAY... NO PANIC, WHATSOEVER!  TICKED OFF 'CAUSE I GOT SHOT, 'THO! LOL )  THAT'S WHY I POSTED ABOUT HIM MAYBE COMING OUT & MAKIN' SMART REMARKS ABOUT HIS EAR & MESSED UP HAIR.  I HOPE HE DOES! (I WOULD.  LOL )

By metmike - July 16, 2024, 4:18 p.m.
Like Reply

The pure media savvy of Trump’s fist pump photo, explained by an expert

“It’s his brand now.”

https://www.vox.com/culture/360711/trump-fist-pump-photo-explained-expert-media-savvy-politics

And then there are other people who have looked at this image and have been like, “This seems too perfect. It must be fake.” So can you speak a little to why this seems to have been a surprisingly prevalent response from a lot of people?

This is our conspiracy-oriented, hypermediatized age, which brings into question images that we know, once they’re captured and presented and published, can be easily manipulated. Whether it’s by Photoshop or whether that’s by traditional editing techniques or AI, these days it’s very easy to manipulate an image.

++++++++++++

Sadly, it appears that this was a legit image that was photo shopped on to an image with the flag. Interesting that the source never even mentions the flag just happening to be in the image and a huge contribution........while going into extreme detail outside of that.......but I'll keep looking hard.

By metmike - July 16, 2024, 4:29 p.m.
Like Reply

Jean,

Good news and bad news. I think that this might be the flag and it is legit!

However, there is no indication that this pole and flag were in any of the videos of Trump on stage or coming down the steps after he was shot..yet. Could be the videos were based on just 1 or 2 cameras that didn’t go wide enough??

https://www.poynter.org/commentary/2024/trump-photo-blood-raised-fist-fight/

Here's another less iconic shot from the same photographer, probably a second from the iconic one.

It has the same background, including just the bottom of the flag. 

Here's a subtle detail to me. The angle of the pole is different in both shots.

In the first, the pole is more upright and flag if flying higher. The 2nd one, has the pole bent lower which allows the flag to be in the image.

The first one is a shot aimed at a slightly higher angle up(from a lower point) at the subjects  and should have picked up the entire flag compared to the 2nd shot that is shooting from closer to the level of the subjects but somehow, the flag is hanging entirely down in the image......after Trump appears to have walked down the steps.

Another thing.

The first one is stretched horizontally and shows the entire body of the  secret service guy to the right and Trump's podium and microphone on the left.

However, the 2nd is zoomed in horizontally. You can only see the  left arm of the secret service guy on the right and no podium/microphone on the left(this could come from the subjects being closer. But the 2nd one also features a vertical stretch(which is the opposite impact you would expect from them being closer). With it comes the entire flag that is hanging way to low, below the secret service guys head who is just to Trump's left.

One can speculate that the vertical stretch in the 2nd one was to photo shop the flag in.

+++++++

I MIGHT BE WRONG ABOUT THIS!

and will assume that I am wrong and look for evidence of that.

could be that instead of a photoshop it was more of a distorted X and y axis to alter the photo to get the flag in But that might still be a photoshop Process!

I think I’m wasting too much time on this (-:

By 12345 - July 16, 2024, 7:25 p.m.
Like Reply

THANKS, MIKE.  THERE IS NO DOUBT IN MY MIND THAT IT'S A CHEAP, FAKE, PHOTOSHOP...WORTHLESS, IMO.  I'M SURE HE'LL MAKE A BUCK OT TWO FROM HIS FANTASY, LIVE CHEAP SHOT.  I'D BAR HIM FROM EVER WORKING FOR ME.  DO PEOPLE THINK SO LITTLE OF THEMSELVES THAT THEY NEED TO FAKE THEIR LIFE?  IF IT'S THAT BAD... END IT! AIN'T NOTHIN' QUITE LIKE A FAKE PIECE OF "HISTORY"!

JUST LIKE THE 9-11 FAKE PICTURE OF THE FIREFIGHTERS & THE FLAG.

I GOTTA SHUT UP! I CAN'T STAND ANY FORM OF DISHONESTY......ZERO!

By 12345 - July 16, 2024, 8:49 p.m.
Like Reply

MIKE...I WASN'T WATCHING VIDEOS FOR THE PURE SAKE OF LOOKING FOR THE FLAG, BUT... THIS ONE HAS QUITE A FEW DIFFERENT ANGLES OF THE AREA ~ THE CROWD IS BEHIND TRUMP, N OT THE BLUE SKY  ~ THE FLAG ~ ETC.... IF'N YA WANNA WATCH.  

How Assassin Evaded Secret Service Security  12 MINUTES

THERE ARE "FAILURES", THROUGHOUT.

By metmike - July 17, 2024, 1:38 a.m.
Like Reply

CNN has had some great coverage!

July 16, 2024, coverage of the Trump assassination attempt    

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/trump-assassination-shot-07-16-24/index.html

By 12345 - July 17, 2024, 12:12 p.m.
Like Reply

FROM THE LEAKED PHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN TRUMP & RFK JR.

"The bullet that struck his right ear “felt like a giant, like the world’s largest mosquito,” the former president told Mr. Kennedy." LOLOLOL

By 12345 - July 17, 2024, 1:09 p.m.
Like Reply
By metmike - July 17, 2024, 4:38 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, Jean!

This isn't directed at you, Jean but the conspiracy theories about law enforcement doing this intentionally is absurd.

1. What organization/people would do something to make themselves look as bad on such a grand scale as any organization has looked in history?

2. If their objective was to take out Trump, it did the polar opposite. 

3. Some of the entities pushing this sort of nonsense are the ones that are nefarious, not law enforcement. Law enforcement was INCOMPETENT in allowing this but not nefarious. 

++++++++++++++

Don Jr. BLASTS media over shooting conspiracies: 'He wasn't shot enough for them?'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1Vc2PexUCw

By metmike - July 18, 2024, 1:43 p.m.
Like Reply

"INHUMAN!" Piers Morgan vs Destiny On Trump Shooting    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt_CipOPPs0

“Is Trump The New Hitler? NO” Piers Morgan vs Mehdi Hasan | RNC Debate   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXnQrN2DJz4

From 2 months ago:

History of Donald Trump    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZYqnEK4-2Y

8 months ago:

The Trump Family Confronts New Frontiers | Full Documentary | Biography

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L17q1lgJBac

By mcfarm - July 18, 2024, 2:02 p.m.
Like Reply

. What organization/people would do something to make themselves look as bad on such a grand scale as any organization has looked in history?   question from MM.....Gee I never heard of such a thing...Ha...The DOJ under Obama and Biden have made themselves look a lot more than just bad. 

As to how silly conspiracy theorys are I wrote a long piece in another thread about them and what causes most of them and yes its big gov with their lies and cover ups.

By 12345 - July 18, 2024, 2:14 p.m.
Like Reply

I SURE HOPE & PRAY TRUMP "SWEEPS THE BUILDINGS" BETTER THAN THE SECRET SERVICE SWEEPS THEIRS!  THE SWAMP CREATURES LOVE THAT MUCK THEY'RE IN.

LORD HELP US GOOD FOLKS, IF TRUMP DOESN'T TAKE THE WHITE HOUSE.  THAT GOOD LORD IS GONNA REALLY LET US SUFFER, IF HE DON'T STEP IN, AGAIN.  I CAN ONLY IMAGINE THE HATE THAT WILL BE "BESTOWED" ON US ALL.

By metmike - July 18, 2024, 2:25 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

You have justification to be suspicious. 

Corrupt, 2.5 year Mueller witch hunt. 3 nonsense trials in NY recently. Evidence of the "swamp" trying to destroy Trump using extreme measures. 

It was extremely odd for this event to happen.

I am open minded and looking for LEGIT evidence, that so far does not exist that this was a plot that originated beyond the lone wolf.

People/organizations, even those that are honest make catastrophic blunders. So far, we don't have legit evidence to suggest that it was more than that.....other than speculation and conspiracy theories..........which are NOT evidence.

By metmike - July 18, 2024, 2:31 p.m.
Like Reply

Jean,

I think that this is sort of like the 9-11 attack, when everybody was worried about flying afterwards.

It was BEFORE 9-11-01, when we really were more vulnerable that it was riskier to fly.

AFTER 9-11, it became the safest time to fly in history BECAUSE OF the event. 

In this case, the failed attempt on Trump's life just caused his security to be ramped up, making him MUCH safer.

We now appreciate the risk that was much higher before the assassination attempt but because of that.........he's much safer than before because of the additional precautions/security. 

And the attempt on his life completely backfired.

There couldn't have been a scenario that would have helped Trump more than this one.

People with TDS realize this, which resulted in some of them speculating that it was staged by the Trump people. 

Their minds are exploding because they can't comprehend the fact that Trump will likely be the next president. 

By metmike - July 18, 2024, 2:38 p.m.
Like Reply

Courage under fire and grace after it. What Americans learned from a firefighter and a first lady

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/courage-under-fire-grace-after-it-what-americans-learned-from-firefighter-first-lady

By metmike - July 21, 2024, 10:29 a.m.
Like Reply

Trump's first rally after the attempted assassination attempt revealed the same guy as before.

In his speech, he veered off the teleprompter and Trump repeatedly described Biden as a “stupid” and “low-IQ individual”.

Kamala is nuts and crazy. Nancy Pelosi is crazy. 

He continued to insist the 2020 election was stolen from him by the Ds and Biden.

One thing that has changed is that he has introduced a new narrative into his speech's in order to use the assassination attempt as a marketing strategy.

"I took a bullet for democracy"

Trump joined by Vance for rally, wastes little time in lobbing insults at Biden

https://ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/politics/2024/07/21/trump-vance-rally-michigan

As he returned back to the prompter, he returned to a statesman-like approach: "But now we go forward as one movement…it’s one movement, and we’re more united, determined, than ever before. We’ve never been so determined," he said.

Then, again, the shift.

"Bad things happened last time. We’re not going to let them happen, this time — bad, bad things happened," Trump said. The 2020 election, he said, was "rigged" by "radical left Democrats" — repeating an argument that has failed in many courts for lack of proof time and time and time again.

Joe Biden, is a "stupid president that we have, stupid, he’s a stupid person."

Nancy Pelosi, again, is "crazy as a bedbug."

++++++++++++++++

The guy that took a bullet for democracy sure isn't using it to unite our country as he claimed he would. He's using it for self serving interests and NOT for reaching out or for learning a lesson as his extremely divisive language  continues when its Donald J Trump telling us what he personally thinks, when off the teleprompter speech. 

Sadly, what the D party and Biden/Harris have done and will continue is SO MUCH WORSE than Trump that its an easy choice on who to vote for with me. However, I'm not going to pretend or to become a tribal cheerleader based on a fake reality for Trump. 

We have 2 really, REALLY bad choices in November.  Kennedy is an even worse choice and you throw your vote away by voting for him. 

Ironically, in this age of social media, the way to generate the most hits and views is by turning into a 1 sided echo chamber that generates wild conspiracy theories, manufactures false narrative and spreads DISinformation.

The way to turn people off is to confront lies from both sides with the authentic truths. To become an ANTI echo chamber.  This is exactly what people from both sides DO NOT WANT. They want to go to places that tell them what they want to hear/read.  Tell them what they wish was true. 

Using this to generate profits on social media.

Using this to spread really bad information that manipulates people or reinforces bad ideas. 

MarketForum has no ads and generates no income and doesn't care about profits.

MarketForum only cares about authentic truths based on solid facts and scientific principles.  

By metmike - July 22, 2024, 1:38 p.m.
Like Reply

Hate(and love)                        

Started by metmike - Oct. 17, 2023, 4:15 p.m. 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/99752/

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/99752/#99765