Classified documents case dismissed against Trump
8 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - July 15, 2024, 10:49 a.m.

Judge dismisses Trump classified documents case    

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/trump-classified-documents-case-dismissed-07-15-24/index.html

++++++++++++++++

About time (on this case).

When Biden got off completely with no charges or legal consequences  for a similar infraction(but was cooperative-unlike Trump), this seemed inevitable to me based on the precedence. .......AND FAIRNESS!

Comments
By 12345 - July 15, 2024, 10:55 a.m.
Like Reply

White House refers reporters to DOJ on Trump classified docs case dismissal

From CNN's Arlette Saenz

The White House is not weighing in right now on Judge Aileen Cannon’s dismissal of the classified documents case involving former President Donald Trump. Instead, a White House official is referring reporters to the Justice Department.

President Joe Biden last referenced Trump’s classified case while campaigning in Detroit, Michigan on Friday.

“He’s still facing charges for mishandling classified information, which is a criminal offense,” Biden said as he painted Trump as unfit to serve in the presidency. 

THAT'S NOT THE ONLY THING BIDEN REFERENCED WHILE CAMPAIGNING IN DETROIT ON FRIDAY ~ THE DAY BEFORE PRESIDENT TRUMP GOT SHOT.

By WxFollower - July 15, 2024, 11:09 a.m.
Like Reply

Jean said: “THAT'S NOT THE ONLY THING BIDEN REFERENCED WHILE CAMPAIGNING IN DETROIT ON FRIDAY ~ THE DAY BEFORE PRESIDENT TRUMP GOT SHOT”

——————-

Hey Jean,

That is just political rally rhetoric. What about Trump’s “bloodbath” if he doesn’t win rhetoric ?

By 12345 - July 15, 2024, 11:30 a.m.
Like Reply

LARRY.. I ANSWERED THAT QUESTION IN THE OTHER THREAD, BUT... I'LL ADD THIS TO IT ~ HE WAS BASICALLY QUOTING JESSE JACKSON, FROM A FEW YEARS BACK.  LOL

THE REV. JESSE JACKSON

By WxFollower - July 15, 2024, 11:40 a.m.
Like Reply

GOP candidate call for violence rhetoric: 

“If you're planning your next op/ed and you intend to scold both sides for violent rhetoric, think again and watch the following seven videos. Republicans have been producing violent ads targeting both legislation and actual Democrats for years. Let's review.”

https://twitter.com/bobcesca_go/status/1812595780173099195?

By WxFollower - July 15, 2024, 11:45 a.m.
Like Reply

How about this implied suggestion of shooting of Hillary by Trump?

“In case you forgot, Trump suggested assassinating Hilary Clinton ‘If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks,” Mr. Trump said, as the crowd began to boo. He quickly added: “Although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don’t know.’”

https://twitter.com/David_Leavitt/status/1812525299252269102

By WxFollower - July 15, 2024, 11:49 a.m.
Like Reply

Violence applauded by Trump:

“I’m old enough to remember when a MAGA caravan tried running a Biden campaign bus off the road in Texas and the former president retweeted the video of it replete with a soundtrack of 'Red Kingdom' by, Tech N9ine, called them patriots and said he loves Texas!”

https://twitter.com/ReportingfromNY/status/1812463981065355514?

By metmike - July 15, 2024, 11:54 a.m.
Like Reply

I strongly agree with Larry about this based on authentic facts.

However, after the assassination attempt against Donald Trump and justified outrage and emotions from Rs, I've chosen to extend more empathy, understanding how this impacted the psyche of Rs devoted to Trump.

This is being vented with a fair amount of rage right now and NOT perspective or realities.

Perspective and realities in this environment are a lost cause, however perspectives and realities are what I value the most here.............so please continue on this path, Larry.

By 12345 - July 15, 2024, 12:03 p.m.
Like Reply

HERE'S A COPY OF WHAT I POSTED IN THE OTHER THREAD..

"MIKE.... I CRINGE AT QUITE A FEW OF TRUMPS COMMENTS.  I ALWAYS HAVE.  I'VE MESSAGED THE WH OVER 100 TIMES, COMPLAINING ABOUT THEM, WHEN HE WAS POTUS.  I ALSO DID DURING HIS 1ST CAMPAIGN....WROTE THE RNC & HIS PACS.

I CONTRIBUTED IN 2016 & 2020... NOT SINCE.

I WONDER IF HIS VP PICK HAS GUTS.  TIME WILL TELL."