TDS
10 responses | 0 likes
Started by 12345 - July 15, 2024, 12:25 p.m.
Comments
Re: TDS
0 likes
By 12345 - July 15, 2024, 12:40 p.m.
Like Reply
Re: Re: TDS
0 likes
By 12345 - July 15, 2024, 1:03 p.m.
Like Reply
Re: Re: Re: TDS
0 likes
By 12345 - July 15, 2024, 2:19 p.m.
Like Reply
By metmike - July 15, 2024, 4:11 p.m.
Like Reply

Calling Donald Trump Hitler rhetoric:

"Threat To Democracy" Piers Morgan Reacts To Trump Shooting | Ben Shapiro x Rudy Giuliani    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ikiuBdtd2E

A horrifying assassination attempt on Donald Trump’s life was made this past Saturday; with the shooter causing the death of one onlooker and serious injuries for two others. Trump’s opponent President Joe Biden has already condemned the violence and there are still a lot of unknowns, but a glaring condemnation of US political debate in recent years is that no one seems surprised that this could have happened.  On a more coldly practical level, many say Trump’s defiant response to his bleeding ear wound will rally any 'on the fence' voters to his side. To fully dissect what we know and don’t know, Piers brings The Daily Beast columnist Wajahat Ali, former Navy SEAL & author Robert O'Neill, journalist Emily Austin, The Daily Wire co-founder Ben Shapiro, former lawyer and New York mayor Rudy Giuliani, progressive political commentator Luke Beasley, co-chair of the Republican Youth Advisory Council CJ Pearson and former Navy Seal and Texas Congressman Dan Crenshaw onto Uncensored. Everyone manages to condemn political violence, but that’s pretty much the only thing they agree on.

01:04 - Piers' Monologue

04:14 - Ben Shapiro gives Piers his thoughts on Trump’s attempted assassination

07:19 - The Trump-Hitler rhetoric

11:04 - One in seven US presidents either assassinated or subject to an attempt

14:04 - Florida judge’s dismissal classified documents case against Trump

16:22 - Is a Trump Victory guaranteed?

21:54 - Robert O’Neill joins Piers to discuss the shooting aftermath

24:07 - Female secret agents slammed after shooting

26:19 - Wajahat Ali joins Piers to talk about his tweet and ‘what about-ism’

31:04 - Wajahat Ali: “Joe Biden does not use Hitler’s language”35:49 - Emily Austin: Wajahat Ali is “part of the problem”

39:24 - Wajahat Ali: “We politicised condemning political violence”

49:04 - The January 6th insurrection

56:04 - Will Trump win?

1:00:04 - Former Navy Seal Dan Crenshaw reacts to Trump shooting

1:07:00 - Biden rhetoric to blame?

1:11:05 - Rudy Giuliani gives his reaction

1:13:24 - Giuliani: 'No sensible explanation for how this happened!'

1.20.04 - Will Trump be more moderate if he wins?

1:22:54 - Rudy Giuliani: 'Not much going on with me!'

1:23:09 - YouTuber Luke Beasley describes witnessing assassination attempt

1:27:59 - Republican activist CJ Pearson reacts

1:33:12 - Is the Left celebrating the Trump attack?

By 12345 - July 15, 2024, 4:45 p.m.
Like Reply

LOL  LUKE IS THE SPITTIN' IMAGE OF TRUDEAU... ACTIONS & ALL.  I WONDER IF THEY'RE RELATED.  HAHAHAHAHAAA

By metmike - July 16, 2024, 8:09 a.m.
Like Reply

We Should Condemn Violence. And Trumpism | Opinion

https://www.newsweek.com/we-should-condemn-violence-trumpism-opinion-1925422

+++++++++++++++

Its seems clear that most people will learn nothing from the incident over the weekend. Both sides are just using it to blame the other side and not look in the mirror.

The author of this article, for instance claims to be condemning violence..........from Trump types only(defending his side), while he viciously attacks the heck out of Trump and MAGA in a way that inspires hate and violence from the left for people reading this article.

His final sentence:

Let's remain loyal to peace and democracy instead.

After regurgitating reasons for people to hate and reject/stop Trump, which was the entire point of his disingenuous article(hit piece).

++++++++++++

This is what I've found to be a major factor for the magnitude of the hate and inflammatory rhetoric from both sides:

Whatever party/person has control or will have control is often the target of the most attacks..........because the other side fights against their control.

After Trump won the election in 2016, our country was subjected to relentless TDS disinformation from the left, the media, as well as a fraudulent 2.5 year Mueller investigation of an innocent man from the justice department. A massive hate and destroy collusion campaign to get Trump.

After Biden won in 2020, then the attacks from the right ramped up against him. 

We can find hundreds of examples of attacks from MAGA and against Biden the past 3+ years because Biden was in power and the objective from the opposite party is to destroy their enemy with the control. 

Now, with Trump destined to become president again, the attacks this year directed at him have been ramping up again. Did you happen to notice the fraudulent/nonsense trials in NY for instance?

It's no surprise that this mentality led to an assassination attempt.

Pretending as if TDS doesn't exist and the attacks on Trump have not RAMPED UP in 2024 is just blatant denial of the facts.

I predict with extremely high confidence, that after this brief period of empathy for Donald Trump wears off, he will once again be the target for incredible, worsening attacks..............comparing him to Hitler........warning of the end of democracy........he will be a dictator..........blah, blah, blah.

All of it, intentionally trying to bring out hatred of him and fear of what will happen if he should become president and what he will and is doing while president. ..........in a way that intentionally triggers extreme emotions in people and AN URGENT MESSAGE THAT HE MUST BE STOPPED OR ELSE, THE WORST WILL HAPPEN . 

Those type of emotions and thinking that were at play over the weekend in the shooter.

Also in the minds of tens of millions of more stable people that don't resort to trying to kill the person who they hate and are convinced is going to destroy the country. 

The messages from both sides is pretty clear.

We must stop the other person or they will wreck our country. Destroy the future of democracy, freedom and prosperity.

Just like the fake climate crisis supposedly destroying our planet............AS IT GREENS UP FROM A BENEFICIAL GAS, CO2, this is just a marketing scheme to advance self serving political agenda. 

Sadly, the marketing schemes to brainwash people don't care about civility/respect, honesty, authentic facts, or objectivity. 

Ends justifies the means to accomplish their objectives. 

By 12345 - July 16, 2024, 1:17 p.m.
Like Reply

MIKE...... I'M A FIRM BELIEVER IN FREEDOM OF SPEECH, BUT... ONLY TO A CERTAIN EXTENT.  HATE SPEECH IS JUST THAT...HATE SPEECH. THE ONLY TIMES I'VE HEARD OF ANYONE GETTING CHARGED FOR IT, IS WHEN IT'S RACIALLY MOTIVATED.  IMO, THAT'S WRONG!  TO TELL BLATANT LIES ABOUT SOMEONE & ACCUSE THEM OF NASTY THINGS THEY HAVEN'T DONE... SHOULD BE LAWFULLY PROSECUTED & PUNISHED WITH HEFTY FINES & JAIL TIME.  THAT IS CHARACTER ASSASSINATION, ETC. 

I'M DISAPPOINTED TRUMP DIDN'T FILE CHARGES AGAINST HILLARY....PERSONALLY. HE HAD ALL THE EVIDENCE HE NEEDED.

I KEEP LOOKING FOR OLD VIDEOS OF WHEN JFK & REAGAN GOT SHOT. I DON'T RECALL SEEING ANY HATERS ON THE NEWS, CHEERING.

WHEN I WATCHED BIDEN SAY: "WE'VE GOT TO MAKE SURE THIS NEVER HAPPENS, AGAIN."  MY 1ST THOUGHT WAS & STILL IS..."WHAT DO YOU MEAN? TO MAKE SURE THE NEXT TIME IS LETHAL?!"

By metmike - July 16, 2024, 3:08 p.m.
Like Reply

Former AG Bill Barr: When Someone Is Demonized To The Extent Trump Has Been, They Become A Target

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2024/07/14/former_ag_bill_barr_when_someone_is_demonized_to_the_extent_trump_has_been_they_become_a_target.html

BILL BARR: I think this trying to pin down the precise motive, and how much of it was a mental imbalance or emotional imbalance and how much of it was political, is a bit of a fool's errand. There is a mixture of things they are.

The bottom line I think is that when someone is demonized to the extent Trump was being demonized, you are putting a target on them, and you are increasing the risk they are going to become a target for someone who has a mixture of these factors -- imbalance, some potential political element to it. They become the target.

What was concerning me was that -- and I understand the people on both sides engage in extreme rhetoric, occasionally. But what was bothering me was the thrust of the Democratic narrative for this election year had become that Trump was a mortal danger to our democracy, and if he wins the country is going away. When you take that position, that is an apocalyptic
and hysterical position it is bound to lead to violence, eventually.

+++++++++++++++

Barr has ALWAYS been a straight shooter. Some in MAGA dislike him because he called out Trump vehemently after the fake 2020 election steal nonsense. 

And here he is........telling the OBJECTIVE truth again, only this time from the OTHER side.

Former Attorney General Barr prepares to vote for Trump, despite calling him ‘unfit for office                                    

GOP conservative says Biden likewise unfit, but four more years will be untenable

April 30, 2024 10:53 am

https://kansasreflector.com/2024/04/30/former-attorney-general-barr-prepares-to-vote-for-trump-despite-calling-him-unfit-for-office/

Re: TDS
0 likes
By 12345 - July 20, 2024, 8:14 p.m.
Like Reply

YA MIGHT WANNA DOWNLOAD THIS 3 MONTH OLD VIDEO... THERE'S A CHANCE IT'LL GET PULLED DOWN.

National Security Expert: If Trump Loses Election, Expect Violence | Amanpour and Company  19 MINUTES

Re: Re: TDS
0 likes
By metmike - July 21, 2024, 12:04 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, jean.

A couple of the reasons that this time will be different.

1. Trump abused his power as president to try to overturn the 2020 election. He doesn't have the same powers right now because he isn't the current president. 

2. We were flabbergasted that a president would act this way and everybody was  caught off guard. Nobody thought it possible that  president would have diabolical schemes like this to try to overthrow the results of an election proven over and over by every reasonable as valid.

Here is 2024, we not only know this is possible but one side is painting a picture insisting it WILL happen if Trump loses. The other side is calling for riots and chaos if Trump wins.

If everybody, including law enforcement EXPECTS riots and chaos...........then they can be prepared for the worst case scenario BEFORE it happens.

Riots and chaos are likely in some places, regardless of who wins.

However, if/when that happens, everybody will not exclaim "OMG, how did this come out of nowhere? We were all getting along together and singing Kumbia"

There WILL at least be preparedness because of anticipation.