I think wife was right
26 responses | 0 likes
Started by jmk - July 17, 2024, 6:31 p.m.

After the Lester Holt interview she told me just watch Biden will come up with a medical reason to get out of race. Well today after more Dems came out wanting him to get out what just happened. Fox News just reported Biden has tested positive for covid, and is cancelling all appearances. I predict he will use this as excuse to get out as he will be unable to campaign for a time. Sure would like to see that positive test LOL.

Comments
By metmike - July 17, 2024, 6:54 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, jmk!

Yessssss!

That's what I've been saying for 3 years!

Bailing because of an illness will flip D angst about his stubborn refusal to let go of being the president to empathy because he is sick.

I think there's a  chance that this is completely staged to use as an excuse for something new and unexpected to interfere with Joe Biden's insistence that he's staying in day after day after day.........unless God Almighty sends him a message.

After the debate and his emphatic,  unwavering position of staying in no matter what..........he has to come up with some profound, physical reason for why, suddenly he can't run anymore.

Under the circumstances, this means that Joe Biden can no longer campaign because he has to be in quarantine and needs rest.  

If not that, they may be using it to keep Joe Biden from being in public where he has been his own worst enemy by just being Joe Biden in 2024, a walking, talking, confused gaffe machine. 

WWBW Contest          

58 responses |                

Started by metmike - June 17, 2024, 1:40 a.m.         

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/105005/

By metmike - July 17, 2024, 7:24 p.m.
Like Reply

Of course, I also insisted that no way Biden would still be the guy here in July 2024. NO WAY!

And 3 years ago, I insisted that Trump would NOT be the R running in November 2024. NO WAY!

But here we are!

Trouble ahead for Biden            

Started by metmike - Jan. 13, 2023, 7:25 p.m.     

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/92170/

Re: Re:  President Biden says he will run again in 2024, NBC reports          

By metmike - April 14, 2023, 9 a.m.

By WxFollower - July 17, 2024, 7:52 p.m.
Like Reply

I hope for a speedy recovery for Joe.

On Predict-It Harris has gone from still being down by 50 late this morning to being about tied now for the nomination. Suddenly my July 19th prediction for Biden to withdraw from the race has some life to it:

By metmike - July 17, 2024, 8:21 p.m.
Like Reply

It's even worse now!

What VP do you think that Harris will pick?

https://www.predictit.org/markets/3/Presidency

By metmike - July 17, 2024, 8:36 p.m.
Like Reply

jmk,

With regards to seeing the positive test, anybody could show a positive test and claim it came from person, X, Y or Z!

Pretending that he has COVID is 1,000 times less dishonest than the donkey dung they have been feeding us about his cognitive health and blatantly lying doctors reports. 

Why would we suddenly believe a medical report from a group of people that clearly have been continually lying to us about the  medical reports about this same person for a couple of years now?

Benefit of the doubt? You lose that when you  lie hundreds of times in a row about a similar topic.

It doesn't matter. Joe is out and the writing was on the wall after the debate.

Joe and the D's just wasted 3 divisive weeks looking really bad. 

At least now, they can unite behind Kamala and actually be running a person that is capable of being the president for 4 years. Not a very good president but at least she's YOUNG and now, age can be flipped AGAINST THE Rs!!!

By 12345 - July 17, 2024, 9:10 p.m.
Like Reply

HE SURE GETS COVID A LOT.  YOU'D THINK BY NOW, HE'D BE A VICTIM OF IT... A PERMANENT ONE. IT MUST BE 'CAUSE HE'S IN SUCH EXCELLENT PHYSICAL HEALTH.

By jmk - July 17, 2024, 10:06 p.m.
Like Reply

Mike, the only way I would believe the test is if the White House Dr came out and put his reputation on the line. But either  way  what the Pubs need to do now in my opinion is every speaker at the convention that   mentions Biden also ties in Harris with the failed polices. Make sure they say the Biden ,Harris administration. Make sure everyone knows the failed polices will stay the same . 

By metmike - July 17, 2024, 11:11 p.m.
Like Reply

Exactly, jmk!

that’s what I just told my wife as JD relentlessly attacks Joe Biden!

Hes not even going to be the person trump runs against.

This could have been the plan all along.

Wait until after the R convention …..that wastes their focus on Joe Biden……who will withdraw and be replaced by Harris.

By WxFollower - July 18, 2024, 11:56 a.m.
Like Reply

Latest from Predict It shows Biden falling more vs Harris:

By metmike - July 18, 2024, 12:22 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks much, Larry! I was just getting ready to post this too!

Looks like your date for him to withdraw, being tomorrow, 7-19-24 could have nailed it!

I picked next Friday, 7-26-24 and think he'll be gone before then. 

Interesting that the chances of Biden actually resigning as president before his 1st term is over have been going up. Interesting because his party HAD been trying to sell Ds/the country on the idea that Biden could do another 4 years, just a month ago.

If Biden was leading right now, there's no doubt those same people would STILL BE trying to sell that same thing. However, Americans have eyes and ears. The debate woke up enough people so that THE MAJORITY of Ds are "woke" about Biden (-:

https://www.predictit.org/markets/3/Presidency

Another interesting fact is that Trumps chances to win in November have been DROPPING with Harris being the likely candidate.  

This is what I've been saying. Ds can only win with Harris. Almost no chance with Biden who is not even capable of doing the job. 

She checks alot of boxes, especially being young, black, 1st woman and NOT Joe Biden.

In 2020, the Ds came out with mind boggling numbers to vote NOT Donald Trump.  That pool of voters is still out there and can be tapped again, given the right circumstances. 

One of them is about to happen.  JOE BIDEN WITHDRAWING FROM THE RACE.

I'm not sure how the impact would be if Biden actually resigned from office and Harris became acting president.

If it helps her, then it might happen because the Ds will do anything to stop Trump/Vance.

By metmike - July 18, 2024, 12:35 p.m.
Like Reply

After Biden withdraws, who will the pick for VP to join the Harris ticket??

Unlike the Rs/Trump that took months and months before announcing, this one will come extremely quickly, a will the process by Ds to try to make picking Harris seem legit. 

6 Democrats who could be VP picks for Harris

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4769391-vice-president-harris-running-mate/

Both Larry and Jean posted on ideas of how the Ds could conduct a legit process to pick Harris.

By 12345 - July 18, 2024, 1:27 p.m.
Like Reply

WHAT??????  NO MENTION OF HILLARY?  LOLOLOL

BY THE WAY... WITH HARRIS BEING SUCH A DOMINATING TYPE OF BEING... I'LL SAY SHE CHOOSES A MALE, RATHER THAN A FEMALE.  SHE'D FEEL MORE POWERFUL OVER A MALE. SHE & ANOTHER FEMALE WOULD BE LIKE 2 GIDDY 13 YEAR OLDS.

IMO, THEY ALL NEED TO DROP OUT... THERE AIN'T A ONE OF THEM THAT LOVE THIS COUNTRY.  IF THEY DID, THEY'D HAVE SWITCHED PARTIES, LONG AGO.  A SELF-SERVING BUNCH, IMO.

By metmike - July 18, 2024, 3:15 p.m.
Like Reply

What's interesting here is the chances of Harris being the 47th president have LEAPED HIGHER the last day.

Now up to 40c yes!

Once the Ds unite behind Harris, I would look for the race to tighten considerably!

By jmk - July 18, 2024, 5:02 p.m.
Like Reply

I don't think Biden will drop out till he can get Harris to promise to pardon Hunter, of course we will never know till it happens if she would win. She wouldn't have to answer that question if asked  before hand she would just say I wont talk about hypotheticals. 

By 12345 - July 18, 2024, 5:12 p.m.
Like Reply

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU.  I'VE POSTED, PREVIOUSLY... HE'S GOTTA MAKE SURE HIS BABY BOY (THE SMARTEST MAN HE KNOWS) WILL GET PARDONED.

By WxFollower - July 18, 2024, 6:54 p.m.
Like Reply

For the first time, Biden is no longer in the top two for the Dem nomination:

By jmk - July 18, 2024, 7:04 p.m.
Like Reply

Just think about it what a 20 year old kid with no training was able to do. Just imagine what a well trained professional with backing from a bad actor like Iran or China could do. Its time we completely  rethink security around political targets as it is its a joke and our enemy's know it. 

By metmike - July 18, 2024, 7:12 p.m.
Like Reply

You beat me to it again, Larry! Thanks!

We should also note that Trump has dropped from 67c to 62c in just over 24 hours, with the market dialing in a tougher challenge with anybody but Biden in the race.

Biden kept insisting that he's the only one that can beat Trump again..........while most people know that he WAS probably the weakest candidate.

WAS as in ............we're just waiting for the announcement now.

Again, Larry picked tomorrow as the date and since that pick, he's been my favorite(better than my earlier 7-26-24 pick).

If Joe waits until after 7-22-24, then metmike wins. Before then, WxFollower wins.

By metmike - July 19, 2024, 2:15 p.m.
Like Reply

Biden is,still quadrupling down today.

the man is delusional and in denial and no longer capable of good judgment.

or this could be part of the latest scheme to deceive and manipulate Americans 

By mcfarm - July 20, 2024, 10:35 a.m.
Like Reply

so you all want to hang your hat on a poll that shows Americans will vote for a person who will repeat every Biden policy disaster and add several disasters of her own. Sure, that is gonna happen.

By metmike - July 20, 2024, 12:14 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

This isn't a poll, where each person has the same weight as every other person.

It's a trading contract where people can BET with sums of money that represent an unbalanced weighting based on how much money they want to wager.

The results of this will generally agree with polls but there are exceptions. 

A poll response carries no risk.

People wagering money risk losing their money.  They will often be more informed and in most cases, will not bet only on what they WISH would happen, though that surely takes place. 

They will trade on the  LATEST news and dial that into the numbers, almost immediately,  where updated polls take days to respond to new news.

Individual polls will show differences and we can track changes in each poll vs the last time it was updated.

This product can be tracked too but changes are extreme because of knee jerk reactions to events or statements by people. 

This product, surely has D's betting their party will win because that's what they wish. However, it surely features D's betting their party will lose because wagering money, often results in people stepping away from pure emotions and instead, using objective data and analysis that increases their chances of being successful.

In a poll, the measurement is heavily weighted to almost exclusively what they WANT to happen.

By 12345 - July 20, 2024, 2:17 p.m.
Like Reply

MCFARM:  LOL  KINDA LIKE BIG BUYING IN THE MARKETS, ONLY TO SHORT IT MASSIVELY?  BIG $$$$$$$ BUCKS, IF YA GOT THE "STAYING POWER" ✔

By metmike - July 21, 2024, 11:54 a.m.
Like Reply

Monday is the last day for Larry to win the contest for When Will Biden Withdraw!

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/105005/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKTrkEZUHDQ           

Sen. Joe Manchin calls for Biden to drop out of the race    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8psr4sv_c6U

How long can Biden fight the calls for him to drop out of the presidential race?  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKTrkEZUHDQ

By metmike - July 21, 2024, 7:20 p.m.
Like Reply

WxFollower/Larry wins with 1 day left for him to win, 7-22-24, before metmike’s, 7-26-24 would win Our contest to fuess when Biden withdraws.

Way to go Larry!

Ds will be gaining some ground now that they can unite  and stop the ”joe Biden is running to be president for another 4 years” complete nonsense!

Trump is back to making personal attacks and saying things that make people hate him and reminding us of who he is and how he greatly contributes to inflammatory messages …..and he‘s maxed out on the assassination attempt empathy because he failed miserably to use it for an authentic, country healing, country uniting message.

No surprise but I waited to hear his first rally to give him the initial benefit of the doubt because anybody is capable of changing with the right circumstances.

OK, make that MOST people.

Instead it’s an “I took a bullet for democracy“ self serving narrative TO MAKE IT ABOUT DONALD TRUMP!

By metmike - July 23, 2024, 10:38 p.m.
Like Reply

As predicted, Harris  is closing the gap..........even faster than i thought.

https://www.predictit.org/markets/detail/7456/Who-will-win-the-2024-US-presidential-election

By metmike - July 26, 2024, 11 a.m.
Like Reply

READ: President Biden’s Speech on Withdrawing From the 2024 Presidential Race

President Joe Biden addressed the nation explaining his decision to end his bid for reelection in the 2024 presidential election.

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2024-07-25/read-president-bidens-speech-withdrawing-from-the-2024-presidential-race

++++++++++++++===

What person with a brain that can do objective, rational thinking believes a word of this???

Joe Biden DID NOT WANT TO LEAVE! He was not only forced out but his medical condition was the REAL REASON and Joe Biden is completely unable to acknowledge, even 1 iota of the truth about his devastating cognitive deterioration............instead, we get more political bs. 

++++++++++++++++=

Who will Harris pick as VP?            

Started by metmike - July 24, 2024, 10:08 a.m.  

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/106156/