OOOOPS... GOTTA LOVE THE CHINA CONNECTION
1 response | 0 likes
Started by 12345 - Aug. 29, 2024, 1:40 p.m.

IN A RARE LUCID MOMENT... I FOUND THIS....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0vcdI7Cvy4

PLEASE EXCUSE IF THE PRINT IS HUGE.. I NEED TO HAVE IT SET FOR 140, PLUS

Walz's China ties have extended to tenure as governor of Minnesota: Peter Schweizer   

5 MINUTES

Comments
By metmike - Aug. 29, 2024, 4:18 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks very much, Jean! Great to read you with this contribution!

His very last statement sticks with me.

"If elected, he will become the point person for China"

Maybe that will improve relations with China and become a good thing?

I remember who the point person was for Ukraine when they were VP 10 years ago, with the responsibility of stopping corruption!  What happened after that?

1. Exploiting the corruption to the tune of tens of millions for the Biden family!

2. War in Ukraine

1. That will NOT happen in this case because there is no "Hunter" in the Walz family to go over there to illegally act as a foreign lobbyist to influence peddle for millions.

2. It could make the situation in Taiwan worse OR it could make it BETTER but there are no easily corrupted, professional actors with no military experience that can easily be turned into NATO puppet like they did Zelensky.

3. Generally speaking, diplomacy and negotiating is a much better solution than war and though Walz's relationship with China is extremely unusual and concerning because of what it tells us about his mindset..........it could just as much be an asset in maintaining peace with our greatest adversary.