Stop the Russian Genocide of Ukrainians!
7 responses | 0 likes
Started by joj - Sept. 4, 2024, 6:32 a.m.

!

Comments
By metmike - Sept. 4, 2024, 6:34 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, joj!

So other readers will understand this post/new thread:

Re: New war with Israel           

By joj - Aug. 31, 2024, 9:56 a.m.            

By metmike - Sept. 4, 2024, 12:26 p.m.
Like Reply

In case joj is actually serious and not just upset because he doesn't like most of the world using the term genocide for the genocide in Gaza, this is the difference.

1. Putin, though committing crimes is trying to keep NATO from taking over Ukraine because NATO is trying to surround and destroy Russia. His invasion is wrong and has resulted  in many deaths(completely preventable if NATO would negotiate peace with him)........showing us to what extreme that NATO will go to in order to get Ukraine.

2. Unlike Gaza, Ukrainians can leave and have left the country and some have returned. Unlike Gaza, Ukrainians have not had their food and water sources blocked/taken away because Israel controls the borders. Unlike Gaza, Ukrainains are not being deprived of medical supplies. Unlike Gaza, Putin has not intentionally targeted (85,000 huge bombs from Israel) residential blocks of family homes, schools, hospitals Unlike Gaza, Ukrainians have a defense and can fight back. In Gaza, their only option is to just be there and let Israel decimate them every day. Day after day after day. Almost every innocent citizen of the 2 million is being subjected to the Gaza genocide EVEN THE ONES STILL LIVING! Clearly defined as genocide shown by the worlds authorities on what genocide is. Netanyahu is the only one that can stop this genocide(other than the people in Israel finally getting rid of this diabolical, genocidal psychopath)! 

57 standing ovations for him by our Congress tells you they have similar mindsets, not unlike the far rights, brainwashed mind meld with Donald Trump..........only he isn't committing genocide. 

These are NOT metmike definitions:

Re: Re: New war with Israel            

By metmike - Aug. 31, 2024, 11:24 a.m.            

By joj - Sept. 4, 2024, 5:21 p.m.
Like Reply

I was using your definition.

Our differences are as wide as the Grand Canyon.

By metmike - Sept. 4, 2024, 6:16 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, Joj,

you were twisting a part of one element  to insert  it where it doesn’t belong.

Please look again at the 3 separate, elite  sources that I provided and continue to copy and use because they are the global authorities.

Your beef is mainly with them
And with me for using authentic sources that you don’t like because they don’t match up with what you want to believe.

That’s what happens at an ANTI echo chamber.

we tell readers the truth, not what they want to read!

You are encouraged to show legit sources that contradict this that are not just worded propaganda being fed to people living in the United States and Israel.

Again, I appreciate the difficulty of this for Jewish people that naturally will have different views than some objective pro Israel gentiles like me but then, you have Jews that can get beyond that too, like Bernie Sanders.

I“ll post Bernie again when back home late this evening.

By metmike - Sept. 4, 2024, 11:49 p.m.
Like Reply

Here's Bernie Sanders who is Jewish:

Sanders says there’s not ‘any doubt’ Netanyahu is perpetrating ‘ethnic cleansing’

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4627250-bernie-sanders-benjamin-netanyahu-ethnic-cleansing-israel-gaza/

++++++++++++++

Sanders to Netanyahu: 'It is not antisemitic to hold you accountable for your actions'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjgn1bmZrRA

++++++++++++++

This was 4 months ago...........and it keeps getting worse and worse.

Netanyahu said that Israel is only allowing in the absolute minimum amount of aid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRifZcdMyqA

By metmike - Sept. 5, 2024, 12:58 a.m.
Like Reply

I can make hundreds of more posts with authentic facts and credible sources on this topic that show how this is clearly a genocide and it will make no difference.

People will just go to their favorite sources that tell them what they want to read and hear...........and only believe that.

On this.

On the war in Ukraine.

On the 2020 election.

On the Trump trials in NY.

On COVID vaccinations.

On the fake climate crisis.

Take any person and have them list what sources they use and I will be able to tell you MOST OF what they believe 

OR, take any person and have them list what they believe and I will tell you what sources they MOSTLY go to for news and in many cases, what sources they would never go to. 

By metmike - Sept. 8, 2024, 6:31 p.m.
Like Reply

I have the best idea.

NATO and Ukraine betrayer Zelensky, stop using Ukraine and Ukrainians to try to destroy Russia and absurdly pretending to be supporting Ukraine.

Give Ukrainians the  PEACE they want!!!

Biden/US politicians/MSM, stop lying to us about Ukraine!!!!!!!!

It's ALWAYS been a decision that you could have made by agreeing NOT to continue the massive NATO expansion into Ukraine.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/106160/#107261

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/106160/#107266