so Garland is now protecting our election.....what?
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - Sept. 27, 2024, 2 p.m.

so the very man who heads the doj and has been smack dab in the middle of messing with American elections for years has now declared he will stop Iran from middling in our elections. Holy crap if this is not just too damn rich for words.

Comments
By 12345 - Sept. 29, 2024, 6:50 a.m.
Like Reply

UGH!!!  WHAT A ZOO

OH, HOW SWEEEEEEET IT IS!!  GOTTA LOVE FAIR ELECTIONS, YA KNOW.

By mcfarm - Sept. 29, 2024, 11:09 a.m.
Like Reply

Hey Jean. Hope you are feeling ok....On Garland, can you imagine if this twit had made the supremes. God is he thick or what? Never has answer for FBI, the SS, the AG's, The Illegal special councils, the cancer of a weaponized gov against is own citizens, the place ment of spies in Catholic Churches...... could fill this page with the things he knows not one thing about.....and yet there he trying to sell mote crap to America, this time about election interference.

By 12345 - Sept. 29, 2024, 2:51 p.m.
Like Reply

HEY, MCFARM :)  I LOST QUITE A BIT OF MY EYESIGHT IN THIS LAST "ATTACK"...ESPECIALLY IN MY RIGHT EYE....NO PERIPHERAL VISION, WHATSOEVER.   NO MATTER WHAT... I RARELY READ ANYTHING.  LIFE AIN'T FUN, NO MORE.... I CAN SEE 2 WORDS AT A TIME... IF THEY'RE SHORT WORDS, I CAN SEE THREE WORDS AT A TIME.  UGH! TRYIN' TO FIND THE CORRECT KEYS ON THE KEYBOARD IS A REAL TRIP!''OTHER THAN THAT... I'M BASICALLY WHEELCHAIR BOUND.  MY ONLY GOOD ARM IS MY LEFT ONE.  ETC. ETC. ETC.  LIFE CAN SURELY THROW CURVE BALLS

AS FOR THE SHAPE THIS COUNTRY IS IN... I WON'T BE SURPRISED IF THE ELECTION IS PUT ON HOLD, UNTIL WWIII IS OVER.  THEN, WE'LL HAVE ANOTHER CIVIL WAR. THEN... THE GOOD LORD WILL SHAKE HIS MIGHTY FIST AT THE SURVIVORS & HE'LL SEND US TO ETERNITY... ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.

(I'VE BEEN AT THIS FOR 45 MINUTES... I CAN;T SEE SQUAT... THANK THE GOOD LORD FOR SPELLCHECK.)  LOL        

LATER

HUGS