Trump is Toast-2020 election case
21 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - Oct. 2, 2024, 5:39 p.m.

Special counsel Jack Smith provides fullest picture yet of his 2020 election case against Trump in new filing

https://www.cnn.com/2024/10/02/politics/jack-smith-donald-trump-filing/index.html

Bill Barr decided to speak out against Trump’s election lies after seeing him on Fox News

Then-Attorney General Bill Barr decided in 2020 to publicly rebut Trump’s false claims that the election was rigged after watching Trump spread these lies on Fox News, prosecutors say.        

“On November 29, [Barr] saw the defendant appear on the Maria Bartiromo Show and claim, among other false things, that the Justice Department was ‘missing in action’ and had ignored evidence of fraud,” prosecutors wrote.        

They continued, “[Barr] decided it was time to speak publicly in contravention of the defendant’s false claims, set up a lunch with a reporter for the Associated Press, and made his statement.”      

This was the December 1, 2020, statement in which Barr infamously said the Justice Department had looked into potential election irregularities but didn’t find any widespread fraud that could’ve tipped the results. This was a major move by Barr, a lifelong Republican who at the time was a staunch Trump ally.      

Barr’s name is redacted in the filing, and he is referred to as “P52.” But P52 is described as the “attorney general,” and Barr was the attorney general at that time.        

Barr resigned just before Christmas 2020.    

+++++++++++++++++

metmike: I always thought that Bill Barr had integrity. This special council doesn't need to make up anything. He has a pile of LEGIT evidence the size of Mt. Everest to convict Donald Trump!

Comments
By metmike - Oct. 2, 2024, 6:25 p.m.
Like Reply

Previous threads:

SCOTUS: 6-3 POTUS immunity but only for official acts            

21 responses |      

Started by WxFollower - July 1, 2024, 12:35 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/105284/#105326

Jan 6 indictment/Trump(8-1-2023)                       

Started by metmike - Aug. 1, 2023, 10:32 a.m.         

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/97784/

It is NOT about the 1st Amendment            

23 responses |            

Started by joj - Aug. 3, 2023, 7:43 a.m.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/97845/

Finally-a legit case against Trump!            

Started by metmike - Aug. 27, 2024, 8:02 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/107000/

By metmike - Oct. 2, 2024, 7:45 p.m.
Like Reply

Bombshell immunity filing details Trump's alleged 'increasingly desperate' bid to overturn 2020 election

https://abcnews.go.com/US/bombshell-special-counsel-filing-includes-new-allegations-trumps/story?id=114409494

By metmike - Oct. 2, 2024, 7:48 p.m.
Like Reply

Trump civil fraud trial-nonsense                        

Started by metmike - Nov. 12, 2023, 2:43 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/100509/

+++++++++++++

Get Trump-Hush Money Hullabaloo                                                 

Started by metmike - April 17, 2024, 4:57 p.m.      

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/103255/

++++++++++++++++++++++

Trump rape case            

Started by metmike - May 3, 2023, 9:33 p.m.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/94926/

By WxFollower - Oct. 3, 2024, 8:41 p.m.
Like Reply

Liz Cheney after endorsing Harris speaks at a Wisconsin event slamming Trump, a beautiful thing to see: country over party!

'Petty, vindictive, and cruel': Cheney slams Trump during appearance with Harris

https://www.cnn.com/2024/10/03/politics/video/liz-cheney-kamala-harris-appearance-2024-election-endorsement-sot-digvid

By metmike - Oct. 4, 2024, 12:01 p.m.
Like Reply

Liz Cheney is awesome!

I greatly disliked her warmonger father.

So sad that she had to pay a price for having integrity but this speaks for itself.

Trump Claims He 'Won' in 2020, A Day After Jack Smith Election Fraud Filing

Donald Trump claimed he "won" the 2020 presidential election during a rally in Michigan on Thursday, a day after a lengthy legal filing from special counsel Jack Smith was made public detailing the election fraud case against the former president.

While encouraging the crowd in the key battleground state to "turn out and vote in record numbers," Trump reiterated previous false claims about the last election. "You know last time, last election, we did great in 2016 a lot of people don't know we did much better in 2020," he said. "We won, we won, we did win. It was a rigged election, it was a rigged election."

Following his election loss to Joe Biden in 2020, Trump repeatedly claimed that his Democratic opponent had only won through massive fraud. These claims led to the January 6 Capitolriot. No credible evidence of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election has been found. Biden won Michigan by a narrow 2.78 percentage-point margin.

+++++++++++++++

I'm pretty sure that one tactic that Trump is going to use in defense is to claim that he was totally convinced that he won and he was just making choices to right something that he was convinced was wrong. 

There are 2 problems with that strategy:

1. Key advisors like his attorney general, Bill Barr told him with crystal clarity that he lost and there was no fraud.

2. Being delusional(wrong) about something doesn't give you the right to break the law or abuse your power. If I am delusional and convinced that your vehicle belongs to me and I take it, I committed a crime, regardless of my mental state. Or if I rob a bank because I think some of the money there is mine........I go to jail for breaking the law that applied TO EVERYBODY!. 

3. I am 100% convinced that Trump is mentally ill, using a CLINICAL/MEDICAL definition. 

Trump  7-26-24                                  

Started by metmike - July 26, 2024, 11:34 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/106215/

Using this as part of his defense seems extremely unlikely because it would be an admission of compromised mental health that would disqualify him from being president and he would not meet the standards of the courtroom for being mentally ill. HOWEVER, the trial will be AFTER he loses in November and it could be a legit way to weaken the severity of the crimes and overwhelming evidence against him and possibly, prevent him from going to prison. Don't rule this out. If I was his attorney "Diminished Capacity" is absolutely what I would insist we use........here's more:

diminished capacity

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/diminished_capacity

"Diminished capacity," as opposed to "not guilty by reason of insanity."

Diminished capacity is a theory that a person due to unique factors could not meet the mental state required for a specific intent crime. A diminished capacity plea differs in important ways from an insanity defense. Insanity is an affirmative defense to crimes. That is, a successful plea of insanity will, in most states, result in a verdict of not guilty and commission of the defendant to a mental institution. Diminished capacity, on the other hand, merely results in the defendant being convicted of a lesser offense.

+++++++++++++++++

Just to separate these 2, here's another definition. This one makes the accused completely blameless as opposed to diminished capacity that REDUCES the severity of the crimes. No chance this one will be used by Trump. 

insanity defense

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/insanity_defense

+++++++++++++++

Why I suspect that diminished capacity could be used is that even despite all the evidence and Jack Smith unveiling the goods and what that evidence is.......Trump continues to insist that he won and the Ds cheated to beat him. He has never wavered from that position in public. For you and me and non MAGA, clear thinking people this is delusional thinking. One would assume that a president can tell the difference between what's real and what's not real. However, in court, Trump attorney's will be trying to convince the jury that he was and still is convinced that the election was stolen from him and use the "diminished capacity" defense. His statements to this day are proof they can use that he still believes it.

What the prosecutor MUST DO is prove that, outside of the public displays, in private he recognized to associates,  that he lost enough times to convince a jury that he understood clearly that he lost and he was committing crimes by trying to overturn the election and not just trying to fix the results of a stolen election based on imagined fraud.

This will be the key to the SEVERITY of the penalty to Trump.

I seriously think the prosecutor will have a hard time convincing EVERY member of the jury that Trump knew he lost. The prosecutor has a mountain of evidence against Trump but Trump has an equal sized mountain of evidence to show that he thought and still thinks he won.

Remember, in a criminal court, the prosecutor must prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. One can make a strong case that Trump has always thought that he won, since 99% of his words and actions support that. Jack Smith can show 1% of the time evidence(in private) when Trump acknowledged that he lost but that is NOT beyond reasonable doubt evidence to offset the other 99%!!!!

This position is a form of diminished capacity which will reduce the severity of Trumps crimes.

It doesn't matter if most of us are convinced that he knew that he lost. I contend that they can get several fair jurors to have reasonable doubt, using the evidence and  APPLYING THE LAW. If/when that happens, they must apply the law to convict him of crimes based on DIMINISHED CAPACITY PENALTIES BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY THING THAT ALL 12 JURORS WILL BE UNANIMOUS ON.

THAT'S THE LAW!

By metmike - Oct. 4, 2024, 1:44 p.m.
Like Reply

Pro-Trump Official Sentenced to 9 Years for Voting System Data Scheme

https://www.newsweek.com/tina-peters-former-colorado-county-clerk-9-year-sentence-trump-1963513

Peters remained unapologetic about her actions following her conviction. In a post on the social media platform X (formerly Twitter) following her conviction, Peters accused Dominion Voting Systems, the Colorado-based company that provided her county's election equipment, along with state election officials' lawyers, of stealing votes.

"I will continue to fight until the Truth is revealed that was not allowed to be brought during this trial. This is a sad day for our nation and the world. But we WILL win in the end," she said.

++++++++++++

The people that make these accusations about there being fraud related to the 2020 election are correct.........and it's THEM committing ALL THE FRAUD!

They mentioned her connections with Mike Lindell. A guy we know well here!

He's baaack )-:            

Started by metmike - Nov. 4, 2023, 9:32 a.m.  

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/100309/

By metmike - Oct. 4, 2024, 1:55 p.m.
Like Reply

This thread has 100 links here that show 1,000+ posts by me obliterating the fake election steal and January 6th insurrection conspiracy theories.

If there was 1 best thread at MarketForum to use as an authoritative source with the most authentic facts(some repeated numerous times to others that lack basic comprehension on this topic) and evidence on this topic, this is it:

around 200 trancripts released from jan 6th            

11 responses |           

Started by mcfarm - June 17, 2023, 4:52 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/96365/

++++++++++

Many to Most of these discussions were prompted by people convinced that the election was stolen from Donald Trump in 2020 and that Trump was framed on January 6th by the FBI and Trump tried to stop the riot but Nancy Pelosi blocked him. 

At least metmike learned alot in the hundreds of hours of conversations, based on open minded fact gathering, interpreting/analysis to reach objective discernment that is completely without political bias. 

++++++++++++++

Despite the lack of comprehension and absurd nature of the position of those that SINCERELY believe Trump and the far right sources that the 2020 election was stolen, I try my best to be respectful AND HELPFUL in patiently debunking this and proving the opposite with all the facts. 

And always remembering this:

4 Ways to Not Let Politics Ruin Our Friendships | HuffPost null

By mcfarm - Oct. 4, 2024, 10:15 p.m.
Like Reply

gee after reading DR MM's analysis of Trump from a thousand miles away I wonder what are the chances  of Trump getting off scott free just like a lib dem would. Ya  know that elderly but well meaning gentleman but with a poor memory. So we will just pretend nothing ever happened. Dear Mr Trump please just put a D after your name and all your troubles would disapear

By metmike - Oct. 5, 2024, 6:15 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, mcfarm!

I wonder what are the chances  of Trump getting off scott free just like a lib dem would. Ya  know that elderly but well meaning gentleman but with a poor memory.

The difference between what Biden did with some classified documents that he returned and what Trump did with diabolical plots,  committing numerous crimes, trying to overturn the results of the most secure election in history, including inciting an insurrection.......is like comparing a speed bump in the road to Mt. Everest.

I think the Biden case sets a precedent that should result in Trump's documents case following the same path, even though Trump refused to cooperate. However, this is NOT the documents case.

THIS IS THE ELECTION CASE!

++++++++++++++++

Related to this is the fact that Hillary Clinton, the Ds,  DOJ and MSM refused to accept the results of the 2016 election but they used clever LEGAL schemes to undermine the Trump presidency.

They created a 2.5 year long fake investigation into Trump colluding with Russia to interfere in the 2016 election and steal the election from Clinton. Mueller knew from shortly after he started the Witch Hunt that Trump was completely innocent. So he/they spent the rest of his time, creating crimes by investigating people in Trumps circle and  doing things like getting them to lie on questions they already knew the answers to........and charging them with perjury. 

All the while, for 2.5 years, giving the impression that they were racking up evidence of Trump's collusion with Russia and letting the media and Ds use it for false narratives to convince Americans of Trump's guilt.........while knowing Trump was completely innocent the entire time.

Then, when Mueller announced what he found.............surprise, surprise, Trump did no wrong. Even though Mueller spun it, for damage control to not completely exonerate Trump- instead, implying falsely that he would have to wait until Trump was a private citizen to prosecute. Well, why didn't he do it then? Answer: Mueller was completely full of shist from beginning to end.

But then, his report suggested that Russia's interference caused Clinton to lose as if Russia, suddenly did something unique in 2016 that they didn't always do and that we don't do. 

But here's the thing:

Mueller's very corrupt investigation, very sadly was legal and even this was more like an Appalachian mountain top compared to Mt. Everest when viewing what Trump did after the 2020 election loss that violated countless laws, ethical behavior, his oath to the American people that he betrayed  and to uphold the Constitution that he blatantly violated. 

Regardless of whether you think Biden or a D would get away with it is a mute point. Trump DID THE CRIME THIS TIME!

The defense can't be: "He should be allowed to commit the worst crime ever against our 200+ year old  democracy because a democrat would get away with it"

Trump DID THE CRIME THIS TIME!  Here comes the deserved consequences!

By mcfarm - Oct. 7, 2024, 6:38 a.m.
Like Reply

Biden cooperated. Where does that BS keep coming from? How the hell does selling top secret information  to a ghost writer for a 12 million dollar book deal in any damn way signal cooperation. Directly from  Biden. I found more classified documents in the garage. Who did he call with that? Not the doj, not the ss, hell not even Hunter who had no doubt already ravaged them, he calls a book writer. Yes more cooperation. 

Next we will hear how Hunter "cooperated" with the cocaine investigation. Wow what ever became of that evidence?

By metmike - Oct. 7, 2024, 4:49 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

I was 1 million times more concerned with what the Biden's did in Ukraine and never paid a price for and never will pay a price for.

Re: Re: Re: Congress getting rich from lobby bribes         

By metmike - Sept. 7, 2023, 8:19 a.m.           

Related to this.

Hunter Biden was making a career in the business described on the previous page as  a LEGAL  lobbyist in the U.S.

That was,  until his VP dad became the point man for Ukraine corruption.

The 2 of them,  saw a much more lucrative but dishonest way to get rich quick.

They came up with a plan for Hunter to go to Ukraine and apply his bribing skills on the corrupt Ukrainians using influence peddling schemes.

Hunter used his dad's influence (selling the Biden brand as  Devon Archer testified to under oath) and constant interactions to bribe numerous corrupt  entities in Ukraine and other countries. This resulted in the Bidens being paid 10s of millions of dollars that was laundered thru shell companies to make it extremely hard to track.

This is ILLEGAL. Money laundering and not paying taxes is ILLEGAL and that doesn't even speak to the tactics being used to generate the money.

At the very least, Hunter was acting as a foreign lobbyist, practicing illegally because he never registered as required.

Biden corruption/coverup 10+ times worse than Watergate            

Started by metmike - June 9, 2023, 8 p.m.          

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/96097/

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/96097/#96356

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/96097/#96362

+++++++++++++

"I'm not making a case to impeach Joe right now. However, when corruption at the expense of the American people takes places, it needs to be exposed or else it serves to reward corruption and encourage MORE corruption.

This especially includes the DOJ's role which is the worst part. Them abusing their power to cover up the corruption.

If the law enforcement agencies are corrupt and enforcing laws based on picking and choosing who to prosecute and who to give a free pass to based on politics, it MUST BE exposed.

Not doing so is positive reinforcement for those corrupt entities to operate with impunity."

By joj - Oct. 8, 2024, 10:31 a.m.
Like Reply

The Biden family are pikers compared to Jared Kushner's 2 billion from the Saudis.  That's billion with a 'B'.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/05/jared-kushner-affinity-partners-saudi-arabia

By metmike - Oct. 8, 2024, 12:22 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks much, joj!

Our politicians and their families sure are corrupt!

We can always count on the opposing party to be the ones to expose the real corruption, while sometimes making corruption up to target political opponents.

At the exact same time, we can count on each party to vehemently deny any and all corruption by them, including their REAL corruption.

And each side, the political spectators (us) will just believe whatever politically biased sources they/we use to tell them what they want to hear and/or what they want them to think.

There is no objective or authentic truth that can be agreed upon.

Just political truths that are different for each party!

By joj - Oct. 8, 2024, 6:06 p.m.
Like Reply

Not a peep from the moderator about Kushner taking that 2 billion in blood money from the Saudi Prince Mohammad Bin Salman.

Let me know when you find the "10s of millions" the Bidens raked in.

By metmike - Oct. 9, 2024, 2:45 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, Joj!
I made many dozens of posts on the compelling evidence against Biden. I posted the links above.

I will copy  them again when back at the office but it’s a waste of time.

You responded this,way ……denial  and repeating that powerful evidence,…….is not really evidence to those posts, just like all good Ds do when it’s one of theirs that  does Something wrong.

Same with all good Rs. They all know that Trump  didn’t cause the insurrection.  It was ray epps and the FBI. Framing him. It was Nancy Pelosi   For canceling the national guard.. He didn’t do anything wrong trying to overturn the 2020 election. He was just exercising his first amendment rights and carrying out his presidential duties.

They are just as sure about this as you are that Joe Biden did nothing wrong in Ukraine….despite the mt Everest pile of evidence that proves otherwise.

I encourage you to help me out about corruption  that you brought up. I don’t get paid but do my best at covering as much as possible in an honest way. Complaining that I don’t do even more for free that,lines  up with what YOU think that I should be covering  is ok if that’s how you want to be.

ill just be thankful to you for bringing it to my attention and get to it when I have a chance……because it makes for a great thread or continued discussion.

By metmike - Oct. 9, 2024, 12:50 p.m.
Like Reply

Trump secretly sent Putin COVID-19 tests during pandemic shortage, a new book reports

https://www.npr.org/2024/10/08/nx-s1-5146501/trump-putin-covid-tests

++++++++++++

Gee, what a coincidence, it's a month before the election and  Bob Woodward, the TDS, yellow journalist, just came out of the "woodwork" and is sending out press releases to all the media in the United States about his new book.

TDS station, ABC and David Muir elevated it to one of their top stories in last night's national news. Right up there with Hurricane Milton.

By metmike - Oct. 9, 2024, 5:02 p.m.
Like Reply

House Oversight investigating $2B Saudi investment in Jared Kushner's firm

Kushner formed an investment firm right after Trump left office, and six months later, the sovereign wealth fund of Saudi Arabia, controlled by the crown prince, invested $2 billion. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/house-oversight-investigating-2b-saudi-investment-jared-kushners-firm-rcna31805

++++++++++++++

While its obvious that Kushner's relationship to the FORMER president played a key role in him acquiring this $2 Billion dollars, I see some huge differences compared to what Joe Biden did in Ukraine.

1. Kushner has a real business.

Hunter's business was extorting money from Ukraine and other people/places.

2. Trump was no longer in office.

Joe Biden was vice president and that was the biggest part for Hunter to successfully "sell the Biden brand" 

3. Kushner was a private US citizen(related to Trump and with previous connections because of his previous position)

Hunter was illegally practicing as an unregistered foreign lobbyist and influence peddling his dad, the vice president in office at the time.

4. Trump played no role that we know of with direct contacts related to Jarad's business and Saudi Arabia's investment in a REAL COMPANY. 

Biden claims to have played no role........but the testimony, phone calls and pictures show him to be blatantly lying. 

5. The money to Kushner went to his business.....to invest in American and Israeli companies expanding in India, Africa, the Middle East and other parts of Asia! REAL COMPANIES!

The money to Hunter went into Biden family bank accounts, using fake business's/shell companies and different banks to make it harder to track. What was that business???  Extorting money using the influence of VP Biden.

++++++++++++++

Did Kushner use his relationship with previous president Trump to get this money?

Of course he did.  Maybe he broke some laws?  It's possible but not obvious, like with the Biden's that formed an extremely corrupt team while Joe was VP to use Ukrainian corruption to their benefit. Joe was the point man for fixing the corruption in Ukraine and instead, he used his position to EXPLOIT the corruption and use it for the Biden family, making Ukrainian corruption EVEN WORSE! Now, look what he did to Ukraine. He paid them back 200 billion tax payer dollars (10,000 times what Ukraine gave the Bidens)  to get them decimated. With friends like this.........who needs enemies!!  

joj, 

You pressed me to cover it. Watch out for what you wish for because you might get it  

Biden corruption/coverup 10+ times worse than Watergate            

Started by metmike - June 9, 2023, 8 p.m.          

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/96097/

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/96097/#96356

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/96097/#96362

Press Conference on Biden Investigation 5-10-23            

53 responses 

Started by metmike - May 9, 2023, 12:27 a.m.        

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/95063/

Biden's speech 6-2-23            

6 responses |        

Started by metmike - June 2, 2023, 8:36 p.m.         

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/95855/

‘Just Brutal for President Biden!’            

12 responses |                

Started by metmike - May 7, 2023, 2:53 p.m.     https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/94997/

Biden cover ups            

34 responses |       

Started by metmike - April 23, 2023, 1:25 p.m. 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/94709/

++++++++++

Previous threads related to this:

Trouble ahead for Biden            

20 responses |                                      

Started by metmike - Jan. 13, 2023, 7:25 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/92170/

Previous threads about Hunter and Biden family corruption/crimes:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/83715/

Hunter Biden's numerous crimes being investigated            

Started by metmike - April 7, 2022, 9:56 p.m.  

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/83121/

Hunter back in the news            

Started by metmike - July 3, 2021, 3:25 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/71953/

More smoking gun evidence on Bidens            

78 responses |                1046 likes            

Started by metmike - Oct. 14, 2020, 7:39 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/60077/

By metmike - Oct. 9, 2024, 5:16 p.m.
Like Reply

Since I don't expect anybody to go thru hundreds of posts and pick out the relevant ones, I'll pick out just 2 of them that busted Joe Biden's lie that he never spoke with Hunter about his business.

Re: Bad news for the Biden's and their big corruption cover up          

By metmike - April 26, 2022, 9:26 p.m.                        

Joe Biden met with Hunter Biden business partner at the White House

https://nypost.com/2022/04/23/joe-biden-met-with-hunter-biden-business-partner-at-the-white-house/

Hunter Biden’s closest business partner made at least 19 visits to the White House and other official locations between 2009 and 2015, including a sitdown with then-Vice President Joe Biden in the West Wing.

Visitor logs from the White House of former President Barack Obama reviewed by The Post cast further doubt over Joe Biden’s claims that he knew nothing of his son’s dealings.

Eric Schwerin met with Vice President Biden on November 17, 2010 in the West Wing, when he was the president of the since-dissolved investment fund Rosemont Seneca Partners.

The logs also reveal that Schwerin met with various close aides of both Joe and Jill Biden at key moments in Hunter’s life when he was striking multi-million dollar deals in foreign countries, including China.  Yet President Biden has long insisted he had no involvement in his son’s foreign affairs. “I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” he said in 2019.

metmike: We proved that to be a lie several times here(as well as numerous other things related to this):

Joe Biden, second right, and his son, Hunter, right, pictured golfing in the Hamptons with Devon Archer

Joe Biden (second from right) and his son Hunter (right) golfing in the Hamptons with Devon Archer                   

Re: Re: Bad news for the Biden's and their big corruption cover up            

By metmike - April 26, 2022, 9:33 p.m.                        

The Schwerin White House visits included:

• Meeting with Joe Biden aide Evan Ryan (10/28/2009)
  • Meeting with Jill Biden special assistant Meg Campbell (2/13/2010)
  • Meeting with Joe Biden assistant Michele Smith (10/24/2010)
  • Meeting with Joe Biden (11/17/2010)
  • Meeting with Joe Biden assistant Kellen Suber (8/22/2011)
  • Meeting with Jill Biden aide Betsy Massey (3/31/2012)
  • Meeting with Joe Biden assistant Michele Smith (2/7/2012)
  • Meeting with Joe Biden’s Director of Administration Faisal Amin (3/28/2013)
  • Meeting with Joe Biden assistant Kathy Chung (5/20/2013)

Previous, massive evidence and cover ups by the MSM:

By metmike - Oct. 9, 2024, 5:34 p.m.
Like Reply

The Outer Limits (1995) Intro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dzxGlcErUo

By metmike - Oct. 12, 2024, 12:14 a.m.
Like Reply

I'm SHOCKED!

Trump's chances of winning, then pardoning himself have soared much higher.

Harris has been making the mistake of campaigning......... being seen and heard too much. Usually a positive for candidates trying to connect with people and get their message across. She is NOT presidential and appears to be very fake!!

https://www.predictit.org/markets/detail/7456/Who-will-win-the-2024-US-presidential-election

I definitely think that whenever Biden comes out, he hurts Harris alot. He’s stumbling and slurring his words reading from a teleprompter.

very angry about Trump. Then shuffling out with baby steps from his alheimer gait. Not inspiring confidence or showing competence.

The most presidential, competent person this week was DeSantes……by far.
He made Harris and Biden look like clueless fools and many of us wishing that he was running against Harris. It really looks like hurricane Milton and scuttlebutt over Helene  was a boost for Rs that left Americans yearning for better leadership like we saw with DeSantis.

actually, any 2 people other than these 2, Trump and Harris would be great.

The real turning point on the graph appears to be the VP debate.

Aftr trumps  debate debacle dropped him to hopelessly behind ……Vance came out and owned Waltz….and the biased moderators most,of the time, except for the 2020 election question.

Since then, it appears that there was a major swing away from Harris and for Trump.

By metmike - Oct. 12, 2024, 9:46 a.m.
Like Reply

I've not followed this indicator long enough to know how accurate it is but since the VP debate, the change has been mind boggling. I am stunned!

VP debate                        

21 responses |               

Started by metmike - Sept. 30, 2024, 2:10 p.m.     

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/107754/