Feedback on Trading Simulator project wanted.
0 responses | 0 likes
Started by simul8or - Oct. 4, 2024, 7:28 a.m.

Hi Market Forum community,

I’ve recently launched a free day trading simulator, and I’d love to get some feedback from experienced traders like you. Whether you’re testing new strategies or just want to practice in a risk-free environment, I think you’ll find this tool useful.

Here’s a quick rundown of the key features:

• $500,000 virtual trading bankroll – Practice without financial risk and build confidence with simulated funds.
  • Anonymous leaderboards – Measure your performance privately and see how you stack up without revealing personal information.
  • In-depth trading metrics – Track your progress and review detailed stats to improve your strategy.
  • Completely web-based and free – No downloads or installations. Just open your browser and start trading!

The goal is to provide a realistic, low-pressure platform where traders of all experience levels can practice their skills. Now, I’m hoping to hear your thoughts! I’m particularly interested in any feedback on:

• User experience: Is it easy to use, and are there any features that could be improved?
  • Metrics and reporting: Are the trading stats helpful? Anything you’d like to see added?
  • Additional features: What else would you find valuable in a trading simulator?

Your insights would be incredibly valuable as I work on improving the platform. If you have a few minutes to try it out, I’d greatly appreciate any suggestions or ideas you have!

Check it out here: simul8or

Thanks in advance for your time and feedback!

Comments
No replies yet. Be the first!