Libs and the poor
0 responses | 0 likes
Started by TimNew - Sept. 15, 2018, 11:41 a.m.

It's often said that liberals must love the poor.  They create so many of them.

I often hear liberals taking up for the poor,  but when I ask "What have you done for them", I get a blank stare or something to the effect of "I vote Democrat" which translates to "I Vote for using other peoples money to have other people do things".  The funny thing here is they feel this gives them some sort of moral high ground. It's like the guy sitting on a plane in 1st class.  He sees a disabled vet walk by and thinks to himself "I really should offer him my 1stclass seat and take his seat in coach", then does nothing..  But feels superior to all the people who were not wonderful enough to think such a wonderful thing.

Anyway, a liberal looks at the plight of the starving around the world and feels that the solution is to use other peoples money to make the people in charge of this starvation richer.  Because, ultimately, what happens is we, (The USA), sent millions, or billions to these countries in the form of aid, and the corrupt leaders siphon most, or all of the money, into their personal accounts and the people continue to starve.  The good news is that by supporting this,  liberals get to claim a moral high ground over the people who think it's a stupid idea.

The way to really fix this is to somehow stabilize the government to the point where a company like Nike would come in and pay the people 20 cents a day. While 20 cents a day is far more than they are used to, liberals scream at the skies over this exploitation. But, as more and more companies come in and more and more infrastructure is built and more and more jobs are created, after about 20 years,  these people are living in crappy apartments, using computers and cel phones and if lucky, driving crappy cars.  But 20 years ago they were lucky to get a cup of rice a week.  But liberals will scream at the skies over this exploitation. 

See, liberals prefer the idea of making the corrupt leaders richer.   And this all gives them the moral high ground.  Really.  It does.    Just ask them. 

Comments
No replies yet. Be the first!