Monday Trump
0 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - April 15, 2019, 3:26 p.m.

After nearly a year of delivering daily history, weather, trading and other information,   mixed with science, music, climate, profound quotes and dozens of other topics, it's clear that the entire world revolves around one thing, actually one person............Donald Trump.

We had a couple of characters that gave us a daily dose(and more of Trump bashing posts) that unfortunately couldn't stay because they couldn't control themselves,  calling others they disagreed with here, names like liars and Nazi's and I decided I'm not going to be moderator of the HateForum................which is currently driving most of the interest in him across our country.

So for fun, maybe I'll try to have a Donald Trump post every day, just like the history post.

Donald Trump encourages France to use ‘flying water tankers’ as Paris’ Notre Dame Cathedral remains engulfed in flames

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/15/trump-encourages-france-to-use-flying-water-tankers-for-notre-dame-fire.html

In a pair of tweets, France’s civil defense agency appeared to offer a rebuke to Trump’s suggestion.

“The drop of water by air on this type of building could indeed result in the collapse of the entire structure,” the agency said in French. “Alongside those ... who are currently doing the maximum to save #NotreDame.”

“Helicopter or airplane, the weight of the water and the intensity of the drop at low altitude could indeed weaken the structure of Notre-Dame and result in collateral damage to the buildings in the vicinity.”

Comments
No replies yet. Be the first!