Where are you getting your information
0 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Feb. 14, 2020, 9:15 a.m.

I suppose now is as good a time as any to say that repeating information coming from china is a fools game

When has china ever told the world, or WHO, the truth

From virus information that many repeated that was totally false to a statement that china may not honour Phase One of the deal that nobody knows much of anything about, it is a fools game, if you believe china

And now we see the major coal burning areas of china have reduced hot spot emissions by as much as 50-70 % immediately after a map of hot spots, over these same places not so long ago, shown to the public. I wonder what went on there as nobody was allowed access, and the commercial work was supposedly shut down, during those hot spots maps.

And the latest WHO projections coming out with numbers that are down right scary, but that hasn't been proven so one should ignore those projections, I suppose, until proven, and a tad too late. Personally I find them hard to believe, but if you saw the numbers of face masks being worn, in high density areas, maybe you might think a bit, from an abundance of caution.

India  and N Korea reports no virus so do you believe what you are told???. India tells us drinking cow urine and eating cow  dung will ward off the virus.

I some times think telling lies to the public is the flavour of the day

In other words, ignore all information, until it is too late, because you just don't know where the information is coming from, unless it is china and then you are a believer???

Did it ever occur to somebody that maybe people risked their life to get information, and make it public

But somebody wants proof of information that is impossible with out risk of life

It's safe to say, information, coming out of china, is so totally messed up, that nobody should believe anything, but some journalist are still disapearing, so maybe caution about sources of information is still needed

On the one hand XI wants people back to work, but many/most who do go back to work are punished, with bodily harm, so yes, it is totally messed up

Oh well, I am just speculating with no proof

Comments
No replies yet. Be the first!