FUNNY quotes for Valentines Day 2020
0 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - Feb. 14, 2020, 3:30 p.m.

Funny Valentine’s Day Quotes & Messages

https://www.proflowers.com/blog/valentines-day-quotes

1. “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Charles M. Schulz, Cartoonist
  2. “I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” – Rita Rudner, Comedian
  3. “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” – Oscar Wilde, Playwright
  4. “True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.” – Erich Segal, Author
  5. “I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known.” – Walt Disney, Animator
  6. “Love is a grave mental disease.” – Plato, Philosopher
  7. “I want a man who’s kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?” – Zsa Zsa Gabor, Actress
  8. “It’s better to have loved and lost than to have to do forty pounds of laundry a week.” – Laurence J. Peter, Educator
  9. “Without Valentine’s Day, February would be…well, January.” – Jim Gaffigan, Comedian
  10. “Love is what you’ve been through with somebody.” – James Thurber, Cartoonist
  1. “What the world really needs is more love and less paperwork.” – Pearl Bailey, Actress
  2. “Money can’t buy love, but it improves your bargaining position.” – Christopher Marlowe, Playwright
  3. “If love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?” – Lily Tomlin, Actress
  4. “Look, there’s no metaphysics on earth like chocolates.” – Fernando Pessoa, Poet
  5. “Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.” – Jules Renard, Author
  6. “Lord! I wonder what fool it was that first invented kissing.” – Jonathon Swift, Political Satirist
Comments
No replies yet. Be the first!