Bloomberg/Clinton
0 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Feb. 16, 2020, 3:08 a.m.

Some time ago I posted that Hillary might not be opposed to accepting the role of VP

Well: It seems that Bloomberg is doing a trial balloon of sorts with Hillary as his running mate

Clinton has not said she opposes the idea so far, so we shall see what happens

Now at 1st, I thought this would be a very strong run off for president against Trump and I assume Pence

However, I have some personal mis givings about this pair and their gun ownership ideas

I can see banning ASSAULT TYPE GUNS, also LARGE CHAMBER MAGAZINES FOR MANY ROUNDS OF AMMUNITION

i DON'T EVEN HAVE A QUARREL WITH BACK GROUND CHECKS ALTHOUGH i HOPE THAT ONE IS NOT ABUSED BY OFFICIALS

Golly the caps -- grr and I don't want to re-type all of that

However, when they want even stricter laws about carry permits, even owning certain guns in your residence and some other intrusive gun laws I do not agree. This looks a lot like California gun laws to me.

We have very strict gun laws in our country and so far I support our gun laws but there may come a time when we will have to change, if that is possible

I suppose we will have to keep a close look at this Bloomberg/Clinton association of political strength and see how it plays out

I would not be surprised if Bloomberg/Clinton actually happens amd then we should have a decent run for the money 

Comments
No replies yet. Be the first!