What would you do
0 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - March 11, 2020, 2:22 a.m.

I have read numerous posts, many 1000's of words about how this virus is nothing compared to just about anything that would threaten our health

So:

Let's see how many are willing to back up your brave words with actions

If the gov't decided your community was to be totally locked down for what ever time the gov't decided

Would you let the gov't trample on your rights, the constitution 

Or would you willingly let your self be subject to the whims of a gov't that may or may not, in it's wisdom  do any good

There are reports the a lock down in many places is past the tipping point of doing any good

Would you obey your gov't masters and stay in doors for an extended time or restrict travel to the drug store and food supplies. What would you do if people refused to deliver food to your community

That is essentially what happened in china

Let's hope this is not put to the test, but some lock downs are happening, so just asking

What if??? this was you

I bet most of the country would obey and those that didn't would be arrested and put in FEMA concentration camps

Like I said "what if"

I am also willing to bet you don't really know what you would do until it actually happened as you 

Well:

Tell me what you would do if you were subject to a strip search???

Isn't that a little extreme unless you are in prison, but it happens to people not in prison

Do you believe Jullian Assange is strip searched and cavity searched every time he appears in court, currently on a daily basis.

This stufff can and does happen

I drove a truck, saw many things you would never believe

Trust me, there is a world out there you and I don't experience from the safety of our community, or from  eyes that don't see. Travel to LA and open your eyes. N.Y city is another. Baltimore is another. Chicago is another

I lived in that world for 8 yrs. Drove in and out with shot guns as security, across striking union lines

Have you experienced a knock on your truck driver's door at 4 A:M.   I have. Woke me up and I was not pleased, but I was diplomatic and handled it. You have to learn to live on the other side of the tracks

It's not pretty or even dignified, the world we don't see

I watched the man collect 300.00 dollars cash every nite  by no later than 10 P:M or a trip to the county lock up, for solisiting

Have you spent a nite in the county lock up amongst total strangers. How about more than 1 nite??? Your only space is a spot on the floor.

The man has total control if the gov't mandates his actions

I wonder what you would do, because I can tell you nobody knows what they would do until it happens

It does happen, trust me

Sorry for tresspasing on your safe zone but this virus is nothing compared to what could happen, if the gov't decides to infringe on your rights, and tells you it is for the common good. Well the time for a common good has come and gone, but that doesn't mean your community may be locked down..

Words are cheap, actions count and from what I have seen the people submit to the man who has the power

Have you ever watched a herd of wildebeasts re-act when pursued. The herd escapes but somebody pays the price. False security but it works

Comments
No replies yet. Be the first!