Truth About Covid-19
0 responses | 0 likes
Started by mikempt - June 20, 2021, 8:11 a.m.

I can attest from my experience about Covid-19, its not worth gambling with. As I stated before,on Sundays,i work in a world renowned Rehab hospital. We get Covid patients once they are discharged from acute care hospitals. We have patients of all ages ,health conditions. Its not pretty!!!

We are one of the few hospitals who are charting new territory in "LONG HAULERS SYNDROM" ,the lingering effect after Covid-19. 

Trump was wrong about many things about this subject. They didnt explain that while many people do survive,the lasting effects for alot of folks is disabling.

Masks do work! In a hospital setting,which is where I am writing this post this morning, Its considered "Droplet Precautions." When you sneeze or caugh,droplets tend to linger in the air for about six feet.  If you wear a mask,it knocks it back to three feet. If you wear a mask,stay six feet apart,you are out of the danger zone.  

I dont want to get into political conspiracy theroies. I can tell you,you dont want Covid-19 and we arent out of trouble by any means at the moment

Comments
No replies yet. Be the first!