Has anyone noticed how Trump's health
15 responses | 0 likes
Started by TimNew - Jan. 18, 2018, 3:42 p.m.

Trump's doctor gives him a clean bill of health and the unbiased media grills him and speculates for days..

Hillary was passing out from 72 degree heat and having uncontrollable coughing fits and there was little to no curiosity from our press corps..

Comments
By mcfarm - Jan. 18, 2018, 3:58 p.m.
Like Reply

Yes I have noticed. In fact truthfully everyone has noticed, its just the left will not admit it. Tucker Carlson, the most mild mannered host on tv got so frustrated he called one lib a loathsome little demagogue last nite and it was true....alderman from Chicago would not admit his first and most pressing job is to stand for and support Chicago legal citizens..... instead tried to call Tucker a racist......good for Tucker

By mojo - Jan. 19, 2018, 10 a.m.
Like Reply

After everything that's gone down under this Chithole in Chief for the past year, months,  weeks & days & that is what stand out to you? Hilarious! 

By TimNew - Jan. 19, 2018, 10:30 a.m.
Like Reply

I've noticed a lot from this admin, most of which has obviously escaped you.  Understandable as much of the last year does not fit your closely held narrative..

So, this was "an observation" not "the observation" and it more applies to the media than it does the admin..

By frey_1999 - Jan. 19, 2018, 10:56 a.m.
Like Reply

What is trump and his administration trying to cover up about his health?

because there is NO WAY he tips the scale @ 229 LBS

it makes no difference to me what the Pres. weigh's but since you brought it up.

By TimNew - Jan. 19, 2018, 1:31 p.m.
Like Reply

Yes f course,  the main issue here is not the apparent media bias,  but whether Trump weighs 229 or 259..  Critical point that deserves all of our attention.

Just like calling S#!Thole countries "S#Itholes" deservers more attention than an intelligent immigration policy.

It's good to see consistency in the priorities of the left. 

By frey_1999 - Jan. 19, 2018, 3:37 p.m.
Like Reply

does not make it so.

The fact that trump feels the need to lie about his weight ( and everything else) is the true issue.

of course you don't seem to mind that you get lied to everyday by trump

By TimNew - Jan. 20, 2018, 6:38 a.m.
Like Reply

Yes, of course, because up until now, all politicians have been totally honest all the time, so Trump is setting a very dangerous precedent,  right?

Meanwhile, on this planet, in this country,  I am looking at GDP that is actually above 3% for the 1st time in a decade, and will likely be much higher in the coming year.  I am looking at a relatively conservative stock portfolio that has returned about 4.5% year to date, and we're still in freekin January.  I am looking at the lowest minority unemployment rate we've seen in a long time, if ever. I see someone who is finally attempting to enforce assorted laws in this country..

But you're right, I'm paying weigh too little attention to Trump's weight. 

By mojo - Jan. 19, 2018, 5:36 p.m.
Like Reply

There is a good possibility that Trump will be impeached and/or possibly in prison by the time the next presidential election rolls around. 

By metmike - Jan. 19, 2018, 7:44 p.m.
Like Reply

"There is a good possibility that Trump will be impeached and/or possibly in prison by the time the next presidential election rolls around. "

And.......... the democrats will abolish the law of photosynthesis which will cause CO2 to stop greening up the planet and causing record smashing world food production. 

Then they will pass a new law that forces that beneficial molecule to start following democratic rules of physics and meteorology..............instead of the ones that have resulted in the last 4 decades featuring the best weather and climate in the last 1,000 years(the last time that it was this warm globally).

You may get your wishes mojo but only while living in that alternate universe that defines your belief systems...........where up is down...........and down is up.

You know......... the place where these rules apply:

Beneficial gas=pollution

Good climate/weather = Extreme and Bad climate

Making America Great=Impeachable offense

Causing an increase in jobs/stock market records/tax cuts/improving GDP/protecting citizens/applying laws/reducing wasteful spending = actions deserving of life in prison

Claiming that Trump colluded with Russia with zero evidence for over a year = guilty

CNN=Cognitive Numbing Network for the critically thinking impaired that watch because they like to hear anti Trump news 24 hours a day(and CNN uses them/it for ratings). 

By mojo - Jan. 19, 2018, 9:17 p.m.
Like Reply

Of course you know that 3/4 of the worlds scientists disagree with your opinions on climate change.

By metmike - Jan. 19, 2018, 11:26 p.m.
Like Reply

This is mostly true mojo, with regards to the difference in opinion in how much warming there will be and what that warming is causing/will cause.

I agree that CO2 is a greenhouse gas that has contributed to some of the (beneficial) warming. There is no denying the physics. 

Unlike most of them, I don't get paid or funded for my opinion/research.You should know that scientists don't get easily funded to study or do research on NON problems. 

Funny how few of them study the trillions in benefits that CO2 has bestowed on the greening planet and agricultural productivity.........instead, it just gets ignored:

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/carbon-dioxide-fertilization-greening-earth

http://www.fao.org/worldfoodsituation/csdb/en/

Here's an authority, a PHD climate scientist that sees it just like me........and he graduated just before me from the same school!

http://www.drroyspencer.com/2014/02/95-of-climate-models-agree-the-observations-must-be-wrong/

http://www.drroyspencer.com/2013/10/the-social-benefit-of-carbon-3-5-trillion-in-agricultural-productivity/

And  one of the worlds top experts on the effect of CO2 on plants:

http://www.co2science.org/education/reports/co2benefits/MonetaryBenefitsofRisingCO2onGlobalFoodProduction.pdf

Fortunately, I don't need to believe the 3/4ths of climate scientists or whoever it is telling us that we are headed for a climate crisis.  As an ojective, independent atmospheric scientist with access to all the data, I can see for myself.