Tucker Carlson interview
10 responses | 0 likes
Started by cutworm - Feb. 12, 2024, 7:12 p.m.

By now you have had a chance to view the Tucker Carlson interview with Putin. The Vladimir Putin Interview (tuckercarlson.com)

But it is this speech given in Dubai that I find very telling. The Dubai Speech (tuckercarlson.com)

"If you are the leader you're like the father. Your job is peace in the family, you have the power. ...By their fruits you shall Know them."  War and killing is an evil fruit, peace is...

Comments
By cutworm - Feb. 12, 2024, 7:28 p.m.
Like Reply

But then there is CNN

Video: Chris Wallace breaks down how Tucker Carlson failed to give Putin a tough interview | CNN

I would hardly call this an argument. Just saying Carlson is not a journalist. And that MAGA has an unquenchable thirst for dictators.! These are allegations, not by any means facts. 

This is why I cannot stand to watch some of these left leaning sources. Though I have punished myself for the last 9 months to hear them out.

By metmike - Feb. 12, 2024, 7:55 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks cutworm!

Great points. 

I'll add these to them again:

Re: Re:   Who wants peace in Ukraine?            

By metmike - Feb. 8, 2024, 8:36 p.m.            

By metmike - Feb. 12, 2024, 8:17 p.m.
Like Reply

Tucker Carlson can hit a grand slam every once in a while in between his constantly striking out.  He does alot of whiffing in this video. 

It's textbook Tucker the gifted, slick talking charlatan selling complete nonsense and making it sound like its a profound truth.

He does best and has become famous by pretending to know profound secrets that only he knows based on him completely twisting the truth and turning up into being down and down being up. The only way his viewers can find out about this secret world of his.........is to watch/listen to him.

He's done it so many hundreds of times on so many shows that I immediately recognize when he does this. And he acts so sincere and convincing when he claims to be objective and constantly adapting to the truth. 

He had the highest rated show on tv for years but the Jewish coalition FINALLY got him fired because  he wouldn't be a mouthpiece for Israel's agenda like everybody else on Fox is. 

Here he is again.

But it is this speech given in Dubai that I find very telling. The Dubai Speech (tuckercarlson.com

He makes several good points mixed in with his more numerous blatant distortions.

By metmike - Feb. 14, 2024, 1:11 a.m.
Like Reply

Tucker Carlson 2/13/24 | Tucker Carlson February 13, 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYUKR7-NgTQ        

2,090,440 views  Feb 13, 2024                                                  Tucker Carlson 2/13/24: Could foreign DNA enter your cells through the mRNA COVID vax and change your DNA — and humanity itself — forever? Sounds nutty. It's not. "Absolutely that could happen," says Dr. Joseph Ladapo, the surgeon general of Florida. A shocking conversation.

+++++++++++++++++

As he has in the past, Tucker seeks out whack jobs on vaccine science and tries to push their junk virology as another of his conspiracy theories.

Look how many views he got today. Read the comments at this site. 

These people are having their intelligence stolen by Tucker and his guest.

Billions of people have received this vaccine.............with no evidence of what he claims happening to even 1 person!

But Tucker, as I described above/earlier finds whacko theories/people and twisted interpretations that he sells to his gullible viewers as secrets that only he knows.  They need to watch him to get these secrets. 

Fact Check: No evidence for vaccine DNA risk raised by Florida Surgeon General

By Reuters Fact Check

https://www.reuters.com/fact-check/no-evidence-vaccine-dna-risk-raised-by-florida-surgeon-general-2024-02-05/

++++++++++++++++++++

This corrupt/dishonest doctor got busted by altering data and doctoring/editing the results of a study to lie about what it found.

He blatantly lied and committed medical fraud for a political agenda!

Florida surgeon general altered key findings in study on Covid-19 vaccine safety

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/04/24/florida-surgeon-general-covid-vaccine-00093510

The newly released draft of the eight-page study, provided by the Florida Department of Health, indicates that it initially stated that there was no significant risk associated with the Covid-19 vaccines for young men. But “Dr. L’s Edits,” as the document is titled, reveal that Ladapo replaced that language to say that men between 18 and 39 years old are at high risk of heart illness from two Covid vaccines that use mRNA technology

Ladapo drew criticism in part because he was affiliated with the conservative America’s Frontline Doctors, a group founded to fight Covid restrictions by anti-vaccine advocate Simone Gold. Ladapo devoted an entire chapter to his friendship with Gold in a memoir he published last year titled “Transcend Fear.”

+++++++++++++++

'America's Frontline Doctors' Continue to Misinform on COVID

Notorious physician group has now pivoted to inciting fear about vaccines

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19/90536

+++++++++++++++++

I busted, debunked and fact checked Frontline doctors junk COVID stuff several times here.

By metmike - Feb. 14, 2024, 1:36 a.m.
Like Reply

COVID vaxx DISinformation/information compilation            

Started by metmike - July 23, 2022, 5:07 p.m.    

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/87451/

Why do Covid frontline workers refuse to be vaccinated ?            

Started by GunterK - Aug. 5, 2021, 1:02 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/73179/

Re: Re: Youtube is protecting us          

By metmike - Nov. 2, 2021, 7:04 p.m.            

I remembered that the biggest frontline anti COVID vaxx cheerleader here, also believed in a handful of  other crazy conspiracy theories and no amount of authentic facts or evidence would change his mind.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Science in the covid/vaccine world… are you kidding me???                            By metmike - Sept. 28, 2021, 2:27 p.m.            

A scientist speaks about the Covid vaxx            

37 responses |                                   

Started by GunterK - Aug. 18, 2021, 6:17 p.m.           

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/73846/

about those "frontline doctors" and their cure for Covid19            

Started by GunterK - Aug. 3, 2020, 1:39 p.m.      

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/57173/

+++++++++++++++++++

Do I ever NOT miss those conversations!!!

By metmike - Feb. 14, 2024, 3:32 a.m.
Like Reply

This is the problem.

Note the comments below Tuckers COVID vaccine DISinformation video. They’re all falling for it.

Millions of views, many thinking just like Gullible Gunter  in the threads and posts I copied to illustrate how bad it was here for well over a year.

I made over 500 posts trying to help enlighten people getting their intelligence stolen by Tucker and other nefarious sources manipulating them to make them think there was a government conspiracy and pharmaceutical conspiracy to control them and hurt them with COVID vaccinations.

Over 100,000 Rs died because diabolical charlatans like Tucker with self serving agenda, used complete nonsense, like that the vaccine will change your DNA nd turn you into a different person.

Or that the vaccine has more risks than getting the virus.

Total junk science.

Billions of people have been vaccinated the last 3 years. Why hasn’t anybody had their DNA changed yet?

Covid vaccines are SAVING lives! Reducing the severity of symptoms.

Whats killing people is watching Tucker and listening to the quacks that he elevates to make him appear as if he has secret information that only he and a few other, outlier , far right sources know about because the government is covering up the truth.

Trying to hurt us and only Tucker can save us with his manufactured realities.

By 12345 - Feb. 14, 2024, 10:13 a.m.
Like Reply

CUTWORM: LOL..."This is why I cannot stand to watch some of these left leaning sources. Though I have punished myself for the last 9 months to hear them out."

I DON'T PUNISH MYSELF TO PROVE MYSELF RIGHT, FOR VERY LONG.    A COUPLE HOURS A WEEK, IS MORE THEN ENOUGH FOR ME.  HAAHAAHAAAA ANYONE THAT'S WITHIN THE RANGE OF HAVING A NORMAL IQ, IS WELL EQUIPPED TO MAKE THEIR OWN DECISIONS IN LIFE.  IMO... IT'S THE ONES THAT TRY & TRY & TRY TO MAKE US CHANGE OUR MIND, THAT MUST NOT BE UP TO HAVING AT LEAST THE NORMAL RANGE OF IQ.

MIKE:  WHERE IS GUNTER?  I MISS HIM.

By metmike - Feb. 14, 2024, 10:30 a.m.
Like Reply

Jean,

Have no idea where Gunter is.

By metmike - Feb. 14, 2024, 11:07 a.m.
Like Reply

The only reason this anti science quack has a job is because he's a puppet for Ron DeSantis (his boss) in Florida.

Column: Meet the most dangerous quack in America

https://news.yahoo.com/column-meet-most-dangerous-quack-110058756.html

++++++++++++

Again, billions of COVID vaccines delivered and ZERO cases of a person's DNA being altered BECAUSE ITS MEDICALLY IMPOSSIBLE!

I will repeat again, that this is the guy that Charlatan Tucker elevated to a key source for COVID vaccination information at the top of  his show and all his viewers  bought into it. 

Reading these comments makes me extremely sad for so many people getting their intelligence stolen by nefarious sources like this. 

Tucker Carlson 2/13/24 | Tucker Carlson February 13, 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYUKR7-NgTQ

Feb 13, 2024                                                  Tucker Carlson 2/13/24: Could foreign DNA enter your cells through the mRNA COVID vax and change your DNA — and humanity itself — forever? Sounds nutty. It's not. "Absolutely that could happen," says Dr. Joseph Ladapo, the surgeon general of Florida. A shocking conversation.

20,747 Comments 

@fredforehand8986                 

1 day ago                                         

I just turned 70 and I'm so blessed that I did not take that vaccine in any shape form or fashion.

@laurenkuta4998                 

5 hours ago                                          

The fact that the cdc fda and pharma continue to ignore this have made me lose 100% trust in the medical establishment.

@axelgb10                 

6 hours ago                                          

The moment celebrities can involved in promoting what the elite wants is already a red flag for me

@stephanie_smith                 

9 hours ago                                          

My whole family refused it... despite everyone trying to push it on us...family and medical people.  My three teenagers had zero need for it!  I was a huge momma bear about it from day one.

@timo4996                  

4 hours ago                                          

This is a state surgeon general.  A Harvard PhD.  Why is this not on prime time TV on every front page.   And the American government has already given everyone responsible for this a get out of jail free pass.

@eileenmarzullo1906                  

1 day ago                                          

Fauci needs to be held accountable

@auck1969                  

6 hours ago                                          

Dr Peter McCullough has been sounding the alarm bells from the beginning and still is. Please Tucker, speak to Dr. McCullough.

@ioanapuscoi9533                  

10 hours ago                                          

Everyone who is responsible including Phizer company should be held accountable.

@maxwell5159                 

7 hours ago                                          

Convinced my gf not to get it when we were 22 and 3 years later we are both so happy we never did. Cost us a lot with work and socially, but most people we know are constantly sick. Not us. We healthy af & no regrets for our decision.

@chrislizotte6603                 

8 hours ago                                          

Words don’t even describe how sinister this is.

@gialynn3853                  

7 hours ago                                          

The greed of the elites & our government & these pharmaceutical companies is beyond evil.

@Liliana-hh6uc                  

21 hours ago                                          

My grandparents refused the vaccine. They were 98 and 102 old, and they got covid and stayed at home and doing great ❤❤❤❤

@kingkong5717                 

9 hours ago                                          

I didn't take the shot because when it comes to health, anything that involves pressure doesn't seem right to me. This was a bummer for me from the start, and I warned everyone I came across, but a lot of people didn't want to listen and attacked me in return. Now I have sympathy for those who had this done, but nothing more

@Shredder858                  

10 hours ago                                          

In the very beginning of the pandemic, I saw a crazy old ex military man talking to  a family in Glendale saying that the entire thing was Psyop. I didn’t even know what the word meant at the time, but it really stuck with me. Now I know exactly what a PsyOp is and I will never fall for this crap again. #NeverAgain

@stavrosgreen4143                 

7 hours ago                                         

No vaccine here, stood strong went through shit but now we can hold our head up

@roxiecariere5713                 

11 hours ago (edited)                                          

This doctor is not only brilliant. He has a wonderful way of conveying his message, as well as having a spiritual component  to him, his personality, and talking about listening  the intuition.            

@theremnants73                 

6 hours ago                                         

I’ve noticed change in my family members and other people who just go crazy for no reason

+++++++++++++++++

Tucker knows dang well what he's doing and the impact he's having. He reads these comments. Hes just a charismatic,  diabolical cult leader that manipulates people by telling them what they want to hear and pretending to be an honest, objective source that has exclusive, secret information which the government is hiding........and you can only get it by tuning into him.

What a con artist!

++++++++++++++++++++++

Re: Re:   Quote of the day October 2022            

By metmike - Oct. 7, 2022, 12:05 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/89533/

Neither political party has a franchise on the truth.

If you believe one party all the time......................you will believe in lies some of the time.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Addition:

"The trick is being able to tell the difference between the truth and the lies, then picking the truth from BOTH parties and rejecting their lies.

What makes that incredibly difficult to do is that the stronger your affiliation to a party is,  the more blindly you embrace all the tenets of their belief system!

By metmike - Feb. 25, 2024, 12:47 p.m.
Like Reply