TRUMP VS THE DRUG DEALER, JOE BLOW
7 responses | 0 likes
Started by 12345 - March 12, 2024, 5:07 a.m.

TRUMP GETS ALL KINDS OF CHARGES FILED AGAINST HIM, WHILE "PEDO DAD" GETS NONE.

FINALLY! Biden's CRIMES Forced Into PUBLIC by NEW Court Conviction!     24 MINUTES

I WONDER WHO'S GONNA SHOW UP FOR THAT HEARING... LOL

Comments
By mcfarm - March 12, 2024, 6:39 a.m.
Like Reply

if they ever bring charges the trial should not take long...one single document should be more than enough to convict Biden for life......"I am sitting here with my Dad"

By 12345 - March 12, 2024, 10 a.m.
Like Reply
By metmike - March 12, 2024, 11:38 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, Jean!

Robert Hur Testimony Will Likely Be Devastating for Joe Biden

https://www.newsweek.com/robert-hur-testimony-will-likely-devastating-joe-biden-1878225

Previous thread:

Re: Best president in the last 40 years                       

By metmike - Feb. 8, 2024, 10:10 p.m.            

By metmike - March 12, 2024, 12:24 p.m.
Like Reply

Interesting take/position by the Ds.

Many of them are making this about Trump. 

One of them showed a 1 minute video, that they made from going thru Trumps speeches the last year+  of Trump mispronouncing words or saying a wrong word in a sentence.

This is crazy dishonestly and completely unrelated to what this guy is there to testify about.........but obviously intended to make a totally political statement to discredit Trump in a hearing about Biden for viewers to see while they watch this hearing.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Actually, the Rs are doing the same thing.......making this about Trump.

By 12345 - March 12, 2024, 12:56 p.m.
Like Reply

WHAT A SHAM THIS CONGRESS HAS BECOME.

THE NAME TRUMP, SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ALLOWED TO BE SAID.  IMO, OF COURSE. 

By 12345 - March 12, 2024, 1:08 p.m.
Like Reply

WHY ISN'T ANYONE MENTIONING B.O.???  HE STORED HIS IN AN EMPTY WAREHOUSE?????

By metmike - March 12, 2024, 7:16 p.m.
Like Reply

It was incredible to listen to the various extreme spins and in many cases, misrepresentations and many cases spending their time on issues or a person not related to this man's testimony........both parties. 

In essence, grandstanding by a galactically dysfunctional/broken congress to their base for political agenda.

To me, what was clear is that Joe Biden knew that taking classified documents was wrong but he likely did it to enhance the value of his 8 million dollar book, since he shared the documents with his ghostwriter and indicated that some might be classified. The discussion about that book started BEFORE he left the White House and right around the time that he took the classified documents.

This was while he was still in office as VP.

His ghostwriter tried to destroy the evidence of the audio recordings of their interviews with Biden when the FBI started the investigation. 

It's likely that Biden was the one that instructed him to do that.

‘Eight Million Reasons’: Jim Jordan Accuses Biden of Retaining Classified Info to Secure Lucrative Book Deal

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/eight-million-reasons-jim-jordan-accuses-biden-of-retaining-classified-info-to-secure-lucrative-book-deal/

+++++++++++++

It's impossible to know for sure what Hur was really thinking but I will guess that him being an R played into his summary and recommendation.

I actually think that he DOES have the evidence to prosecute Biden, that is if, the justice department is going to be fair in treating Biden the same as Trump. Maybe not AS compelling but still the clearly established facts establishing knowledge that it was wrong and motivation to do it anyway.

However, he's probably right that getting a conviction would be extremely challenging, if not impossible because this is JOE BIDEN and it would probably waste alot of time/resources that end up completely counterproductive/divisive and frustrating.

So NOT prosecuting seems like a wise decision.  Instead of  letting Biden off the hook/clearing him, when he feels Biden was guilty , he decided to NOT exonerate him and instead, justifying his decision using Biden's faltering cognitive health as a reason that a jury would not convict him.

Biden claiming ignorance and not remembering 100+ times during the questioning is something that lots of mentally sharp, guilty people do(lying)..........with lawyers advising them to do it in order to avoid admitting to their crimes. 

I'm betting that this tactic greatly frustrated Hur, who knows that BIden is guilty and was covering it up by lying about remembering things that would be used against him (like most criminals do), so he chalked up much of the deceit and typical "I can't remember" lies that guilty people use during questioning to taking Biden at his word and  using it against him by asserting that he really couldn't remember all those things.

This resulted in his description of Joe Biden that turned this into a circus.

++++++++++++++

So the Ds can't have their cake and eat it too.

Either Joe Biden is guilty and intentionally lying about not knowing what he did was wrong and many other things related to it OR he is telling the truth and has a serious memory problem. 

A person with a sharp memory doesn't NOT remember 100+ things that they should remember.  

I would say that Biden must have been extremely well prepared before the interview from the best lawyers in the business and that included reviewing all the facts beforehand, Whether he remembered them before the preparation or not is a different issue.  AFTER the preparation, he knew what the questions would be and he knew what the lawyers told him to say. Most "I can't remember" responses were likely intentional lies and consistent with following the advice that many lawyers give their clients and what people that broke the law say to avoid acknowledging they knew what they were doing was wrong.

I have no doubt that SOME of the answers from Biden were actually sincerely NOT remembering.