How to reinforce MAGA cult control!
29 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - Aug. 26, 2026, 10:11 p.m.

Just got this email:


This cannot wait!

President Trump<contact@email.donaldjtrump.com>

Friend


Right after I boarded Air Force One, I knew I had to get in contact with you.

My most trusted allies asked me not to send this out so soon, but he had to ask Mike this as soon as possible!



I need you now more than ever before.



WILL YOU JOIN THE MAGA MEMBERSHIP RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW?


YES! 

This is my final plea to you:

IT HAS NEVER BEEN MORE IMPORTANT TO HOLD OUR MAGA MAJORITY DURING THE MIDTERMS… AND WE’RE JUST 2 MONTHS AWAY FROM NOVEMBER!



This is bigger than 2016 when no one said we could win.

This is bigger than 2020 when they sabotaged the election and stole it from me.

This is bigger than 2024 when we completed the most historic comeback of all time.

JOIN TODAY! 
Without your support, my agenda will be BLOCKED, your safety will be at risk, and the Trump victories we’ve fought side by side for years together could vanish.


You’ve always stood by my side, so I know you won’t let me down!

Everything could change if I lose a supporter as devoted as you. That’s why I’m asking the patriots who will carry MAGA to victory to step up and join the MAGA Membership today.

Please say YES and become a MAGA Member ASAP!


YES

Thank you,

President Trump


RESPOND TO TRUMP


++++++++++++++


Paid for by Trump Save America Joint Fundraising Committee, a joint fundraising committee composed of and authorized by Donald J. Trump for President 2024, Inc. and Save America.

WWW.DONALDJTRUMP.COM

P.O. BOX 13570
ARLINGTON, VA 22219

Click here to unsubscribeor change your subscription status.

Privacy Policy

Comments
By metmike - Aug. 27, 2026, 4:02 p.m.
Like Reply

Todays email:

8/27/2026

All-out MAGA Emergency


President Trump<contact@email.donaldjtrump.com>

Friend

The truth is…I need you NOW.


We’re just — away from my end-of-month fundraising deadline, and we’re very behind on reaching our mandatory goal.


If we don’t reach our goal — it could result in us losing the Congressional Majority.


I had no other choice but to launch the PRESIDENTIAL FUNDRAISING BLITZ! This is an all-out MAGA emergency.


Mike,


BEFORE MY CRITICAL FUNDRAISING DEADLINE IN – HOURS, WILL YOU MAKE A PERSONAL CONTRIBUTION TO SUPPORT MY FIGHT TO MAINTAIN THE HOUSE AND THE SENATE MAJORITY?


YES! 
NO 
STAND WITH TRUMP 

The future of the Republican Party lies in your hands. I hope you’ll stand with me and the MAGA Movement!


Sincerely,


Donald J. Trump


STAND WITH TRUMP 


Paid for by Trump Save America Joint Fundraising Committee, a joint fundraising committee composed of and authorized by Donald J. Trump for President 2024, Inc. and Save America.


WWW.DONALDJTRUMP.COM


P.O. BOX 13570
ARLINGTON, VA 22219
By metmike - Aug. 28, 2026, 2:59 p.m.
Like Reply

8-28-26:

Paid for by Trump Save America Joint Fundraising Committee, a joint fundraising committee composed of and authorized by Donald J. Trump for President 2024, Inc. and Save America.

WWW.DONALDJTRUMP.COM

P.O. BOX 13570
ARLINGTON, VA 22219

+++++++++++= 


Mike,


Since the day I returned to the White House, I have felt the mighty hand of God guiding this movement. His Word reminds us: “If God is for us, who can be against us?”


The enemies of freedom thought they could break us with lies, with weaponized courts, with endless persecution, but they were WRONG.


Our strength does not come from Washington insiders. It comes from the LORD. Always has. Always will.


Let me tell you this: the fight to restore America’s foundation of FAITH, FAMILY, and FREEDOM is just beginning.


STAND WITH TRUMP 
The early Patriots faced impossible odds, but they stood together with unyielding courage. We must do the exact same. United by prayer. United by conviction. United under God.


So here’s the deal. I need you with me right NOW.
Please, if you can afford it, step up today and show the Radical Left that we will NEVER surrender.


Together, guided by faith, we’ll RESTORE the values that made America GREAT. >>
STAND WITH TRUMP 
And remember this: when you stand with this movement, you are doing far more than joining a political effort. You are sowing a SEED OF FAITH into the future of our Nation.


The Bible tells us that faith as small as a mustard seed can move mountains. Together, our faith will move America back to GOD. Back to TRUTH. Back to GREATNESS.


MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN


If you cannot give right now, I want you to know this: your PRAYERS, your FAITH, and your unwavering SUPPORT mean more to me than all the money in the world.


With God as our refuge, and with YOU standing shoulder to shoulder by my side, WE WILL SAVE AMERICA.


Thank you, and may God bless you,
Donald John Trump
+++++++++++++++++++++=

metmike:
The REAL Donald Trump below before he decided to use his fake faith to capture the minds of tens of millions of Americans with fake religion as he behaves in the real world as the president with the most ANTI Jesus character traits in our country's 250 year history by a Grand Canyon wide margin over all others.

    Choosing MAGA/Donald Trump or Jesus            
             Started by metmike - Jan. 28, 2026, 5:06 p.m.    
    https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/117561/
++++++++
            Think Big and Kick Asshttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Think_Big_and_Kick_Ass
Book cover




Direct quote from Donald Trump from that book:




By metmike - Aug. 28, 2026, 3:19 p.m.
Like Reply

                Psychopaths in Power            

                            Started by metmike - Jan. 20, 2026, 9:33 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/117371/

                Re: Re: Re: Re: Psychopaths in Power            

                            By metmike - Feb. 12, 2026, 1:14 a.m.            

                            Sesame Street: One of These Things    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsRjQDrDnY8




Jimmy Carter - Wikipedia

Honesty

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honesty

Honesty or truthfulness is a facet of moral character that connotes positive and virtuous attributes such as integrity, truthfulness, straightforwardness (including straightforwardness of conduct: earnestness), along with the absence of lying, cheating, theft, etc. Honesty also involves being trustworthy, loyal, fair, and sincere.

A reputation for honesty is denoted by terms like reputability and trustworthiness. Honesty about one's future conduct, loyalties, or commitments is called accountability, reliability, dependability, or conscientiousness.

Someone who goes out of their way to tell possibly unwelcome truths extends honesty into the region of candor or frankness

++++++++++++

metmike: I am not a member of the D party!

Just somebody speaking out about EVIL in the world!                            

By metmike - Aug. 30, 2026, 6:43 p.m.
Like Reply

Today's message from Donald Trump to my mailbox:

The White House<communications@mail.whitehouse.gov>

Biggest Oil Deal in World History + America Controls the Strait of Hormuz + Lake Ontario Is Now Lake America



WEEKLY BRIEFING Biggest Oil Deal in World History: U.S. Secures Majority Control of 65 Billion Barrels in Venezuela, America Controls the Strait of Hormuz, U.S. Space Academy Commission Established, and Lake Ontario Renamed Lake America
In a bombshell announcement, President Trump declared that the United States has entered into the biggest oil deal in world history. At his direction, Secretary of State Marco Rubio and Secretary of Defense Pete Hegseth — working with Venezuela’s Interim President Delcy Rodriguez and through a partnership with private business — secured majority U.S. control of more than 65 billion barrels of proven oil reserves in Venezuela at no cost to the American taxpayer. The deal more than doubles American oil reserves, greatly increases domestic oil supply, and is projected to substantially lower gas prices for Americans long into the future, while setting Venezuela on a course toward prosperity. The administration called it a Historic Transaction that strengthens the growing relationship between Venezuela and the United States.
On August 28, the White House released a comprehensive accounting of the administration’s naval blockade of the Strait of Hormuz — the world’s most critical oil chokepoint — confirming that the United States, not Iran, controls the passage. Since the blockade’s resumption in July 2026, U.S. forces have cleared Iranian mines from international shipping lanes, turned away 75 vessels attempting to breach the blockade, and facilitated the movement of nearly 1,500 commercial ships carrying 750 million barrels of crude oil — maintaining the free flow of global commerce while cutting off Iran entirely. Zero Iranian oil has been exported through the Strait since the blockade began. Iran is losing approximately $13 billion per month in revenue, triggering a domestic fuel crisis, currency collapse, and cascading inflation inside the Islamic Republic. Gulf oil exports have recovered to two-thirds of pre-operation levels under U.S. protection.

Also on August 26, President Trump signed a proclamation to temporarily expand lean beef trimmings imports at lower tariff rates to reduce ground beef prices amid supply shortages. The 90-day measure — effective September 1 — caps imports at 100,000 tons per month of lean beef trimmings to be combined with domestic U.S. beef, and is projected to increase the overall beef supply by roughly 10%. American cattle herds are at their lowest level in 75 years, driven by drought conditions, wildfire-related feed shortages, and live animal import restrictions imposed to prevent New World Screwworm spread.
Immigration enforcement reached new heights. ICE made nearly 50,000 arrests in July — the highest monthly total of President Trump’s second term — as maximum enforcement operations continue to accelerate. Southern border apprehensions have fallen 94% below Biden-era monthly averages with 15 straight months of zero releases. The State Department is moving forward with what officials describe as the largest mass visa revocation in American history, targeting up to 200,000 foreign nationals. And in a sweeping terror action, the State Department publicly revealed that Portland Antifa groups have direct connections to Hamas and Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, triggering a broad terrorism designation action against the network.
The General Services Administration disclosed more than $13 billion in suspected fraud involving approximately 1,000 federal contractors — a sweeping audit uncovering waste and deliberate deception on a historic scale. President Trump visited Texas, where his second-term results are dramatic: violent crime is down 13%, border apprehensions near zero, no overtime taxes on approximately 25% of Texas workers, and average tax refunds reached $4,344 — second highest in the nation. Treasury Secretary Bessent warned that an “economic D-Day is coming for Iran,” as Operation Economic Outcast sanctions target Iranian military procurement and petroleum traders.
On August 27, President Trump signed an executive order renaming Lake Ontario to Lake America, directing the Secretary of the Interior to update all federal references within 30 days. The order notes that the United States supplies 9 of the 11 icebreaking vessels on the Great Lakes and has invested nearly $4 billion in the Great Lakes ecosystem over the past decade. Also on August 27, Karoline Leavitt completed her final day as the 36th White House Press Secretary — the youngest person ever to hold the position. President Trump called her “one of the best” ever to serve in the role, honoring her historic tenure and unwavering defense of the administration’s agenda.
65B Oil Barrels Secured From Venezuela $13B Iran Revenue Lost Monthly 50,000 ICE Arrests in July Alone 94% Drop in Border Apprehensions 
WEEK IN REVIEW
Biggest Oil Deal in World History: U.S. Secures 65 Billion Barrels in Venezuela. In a breaking announcement, President Trump declared that the United States has entered into the biggest oil deal in world history. At his direction, Secretary of State Marco Rubio and Secretary of Defense Pete Hegseth — working with Venezuela’s Interim President Delcy Rodriguez and through a partnership with private business — secured majority U.S. control of more than 65 billion barrels of proven oil reserves in Venezuela, at no cost to the American taxpayer. The deal more than doubles American oil reserves, dramatically increases domestic supply, and is projected to substantially lower gas prices for all Americans long into the future. President Trump called it a Historic Transaction that sets Venezuela on a course toward tremendous prosperity while greatly strengthening the growing relationship between the two nations.
America Controls the Strait of Hormuz. On August 28, the White House confirmed what President Trump has long asserted: the United States — not Iran — controls the Strait of Hormuz. Since the blockade’s resumption in July, U.S. Naval forces have cleared Iranian mines from international shipping lanes, turned back 75 vessels attempting to breach the blockade, and protected the passage of nearly 1,500 commercial ships carrying 750 million barrels of crude oil. Zero Iranian oil has been exported through the Strait since the blockade began. Tehran is losing an estimated $13 billion every month in oil revenue, triggering a domestic fuel crisis, a currency cllapse, and cascading inflation inside Iran. Gulf oil exports have recovered to two-thirds of pre-operation levels under U.S. protection — proving that maximum pressure works, and that America, not a rogue theocracy, controls the world’s most critical energy chokepoint.

++++++++++++++++++++++
Somebody forgot to tell the oil market that gapped higher on the open tonight!!!!
                Re: Re: Re: Re: Crude/gas 8-2-26            
                           
                                            By metmike - Aug. 30, 2026, 7:08 p.m.            

By metmike - Aug. 30, 2026, 8:06 p.m.
Like Reply

Lucky me, it's another message from Donald Trump this evening:

President Trump - Alert<contact@email.donaldjtrump.com>

Friend

Ten years ago, I could never have imagined where I would be today.

Serving my second term as President of the United States of America. Leading a movement whose sole goal is to make our nation the Greatest in the world.

In 2016, you placed your faith in me, and through it all, you have never wavered.

Never broken.

Never surrendered.

Even when it would have been easy to.

That’s why it is my greatest honor, every day, to be your President. I will never forget the trust you have bestowed upon me.

So today, I’m reaching out to you to make a promise, a solemn vow to the supporters that have been with me since the beginning.

Right now, as you read this, the Radical Left is working overtime to dismantle the movement that we have built together, destroy our great country, and halt the Golden Age we began just two years ago.

They will stop at nothing to destroy what we have built. We cannot let them.

I promise to YOU, the American People, hand over heart:


That I will NEVER surrender. I will never give up, and I will never stop fighting to Make America Great Again.

We have fought every single day to create an America that our children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren can be proud of, and defeat now is not an option.


That’s why today, I’m hoping I can count on your support, one final time.

The most pivotal election of our lifetime is right around the corner. The Radical Left is frothing at the mouth thinking about the chance to dismantle the MAGA movement if they win.

Everything we have accomplished in the last two years will be swept away overnight.

We CANNOT let that happen.

Please, if you are financially able, can I count on your support for just $20.26? Your contribution today could be the deciding factor in determining MAGA’s future.

I’m asking you today with a humble heart, please keep your faith in me.

DONATE $20.26 
THANK YOU & GOD BLESS


By metmike - Sept. 1, 2026, 2:30 p.m.
Like Reply

This was my email today:


I’d never give up on you!

President Trump - Alert<contact@email.donaldjtrump.com>

Friend

, 



Liberals have solidified a massive turnout machine made up of illegal aliens. This is the core reason they refuse to sign the SAVE America Act, which mandates Voter ID into law
.


THIS IS LUDICROUS.


With less than 85 days left until Election Day, we must do everything we can to pass the SAVE America Act, or all hell will break loose.


If millions of Americans sign my petition TODAY, our voice will be so loud that they will have no choice but to pass the SAVE America Act and send it to my desk to sign into law.


SIGN VOTER ID PETITION 
 Together, we will establish safe and secure elections in the USA!


- DJT


SIGN VOTER ID PETITION 

+++++++++++++++
metmike: DT did get 1 part of the email right "THIS IS LUDICROUS"


Ludicrous to believe that all the elections that he and Rs lost/ lose were rigged and featured illegal aliens voting but when they win, with all the voter vetting and election dynamics the exact some........they were fair election results with any cheating and illegal voting not being a factor. 
By metmike - Sept. 2, 2026, 10:02 a.m.
Like Reply

Wednesday morning's message to my mailbox:;

I have a private message that I needed to get to you.

President Trump - Alert<contact@email.donaldjtrump.com>

Friend

I just delayed my Cabinet meeting.

I only have five minutes, maybe ten, but I HAD to reach out to you directly before my meeting.

My team always tells me that you’re one of MAGA’s BIGGEST supporters, and today, I’m really hoping they’re right.

Because the latest reports I’m seeing are troubling.


PROVE YOU STAND WITH TRUMP 
All across the nation, RADICAL, SOCIALIST, AMERICA-HATING Democrats are SURGING in the polls.

There’s nothing they want more than to destroy the MAGA movement we have built together this last decade.

So I’m reaching out and asking: Will you donate $5 right now to help our candidates in the most critical battleground states keep their ads on the air? >


$5. THAT’S IT.

With midterm elections less than 100 DAYS AWAY, we can’t afford to sit still.


If we lose the Majority, here’s what comes next:


WITCH HUNTS
SHAM TRIALS
ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT
TRUMP EXECUTIVE ORDERS BLOCKED


STAND WITH TRUMP 
My meeting is starting; I need to hear from you in the next few minutes.


If enough people chip in just $5 or more RIGHT NOW, I can promise that Republicans will DEFEAT the Radical Left and keep making America Great Again!

STAND WITH TRUMP 

metmike:

Donald Trump's campaign is seeing the writing on the wall!!!

                The Trump-tanic            
                                                                        Started by metmike - May 16, 2026, 5:44 p.m.  
https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/120271/ 
       
                Re: The Trump-tanic           
                           
                                            By metmike - May 16, 2026, 5:45 p.m.            

By metmike - Sept. 4, 2026, 2:08 a.m.
Like Reply

President Trump - Alert<contact@email.donaldjtrump.com>

Friend



Don’t make me work the graveyard shift alone!

I can’t leave the Oval Office until I hear back from you.  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌


Mike, are you awake?

Don’t make me work the graveyard shift alone!

I’m working late in the Oval Office tonight, and I’m taking the time to reach out to several of my TOP supporters.
RESPOND TO TRUMP 
None of my advisors, foreign diplomats, or the FAKE NEWS media are here still.

It’s just you and me tonight.

With midterm elections less than 100 DAYS AWAY, I’m looking for IMPORTANT answers to IMPORTANT questions.

I’m hoping to see your responses come in within the next five minutes. MAGA!

RESPOND TO TRUMP 
By metmike - Sept. 7, 2026, 11:25 a.m.
Like Reply

The Trump effect

 

Since President Donald J. Trump returned to office, his America First economic policies have sparked trillions of dollars in new investment in U.S. manufacturing, technology, and infrastructure.

 

President Trump US Investments





In my mailbox this morning:


View All Investments → 
IN THE NEWS
READ Trump Unveils More Prescription Drug Pricing Discounts Projected to Save Americans $600B: ‘Major Step Forward’ 
READ ICE Nabs Over 2K Illegal Migrants Across NY in ‘Operation Rotten Apple’ — Including Child Rapists, Killers 
READ Chobani Plans Milk Expansion With $1.2 Billion Investment 
READ Cheaper Drugs, Cheaper Beef, Cheaper Gas — Trump Lines Up Fall Affordability Before Labor Day 
READ Trump Cuts Migrant Population by Nearly 3 Million; Total U.S. Population Likely to Drop 
PHOTO OF THE WEEK
President Trump Participates in Most Favored Nation Drug Pricing Announcement


Fact checks:

Trump is taking credit for sharply declining drug prices. The reality is more complex

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/trump-is-taking-credit-for-sharply-declining-drug-prices-the-reality-is-more-complex

++++++++++

On his claim above to be providing"Cheaper Gas", Americans don't need this graph below to BUST that lie because we all pay the cost of his unjustified war against Iran that committed treason against Americans by following Israel/Netanyahu and Donald Trump's delusional objective for making Donald Trump an historical legend in the Middle East.

Gas Price Charts

      https://www.gasbuddy.com/charts

                                            

           

Gas prices clearly spiked higher FROM DONALD TRUMP'S WAR WITH IRAN and have NOT come down. Even if they came down today, Americans have spend a tremendous amount of extra money for gas and record high diesel prices are adding to the cost of everything that must be transported via trucks/trains.

By metmike - Sept. 13, 2026, 9:55 p.m.
Like Reply

Today's message:

President Trump - Alert<contact@email.donaldjtrump.com>

Friend



Why? Because you’ve never left my side!

You stuck by me every single time the Radical Left tried to KICK US DOWN.

When they took my mugshot at the Fulton County Jail, I knew you had my back.

Even when they RAIDED MY HOME, I NEVER doubted your devotion to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

True MAGA Patriots like you are the only reason I’m still standing.

I’ve just got one thing to say:

I’LL NEVER STOP FIGHTING FOR YOU.

Before the Congressional Majority is decided on Election Day, I need you to take your support to the next level and show every single Democrat that the MAGA movement is STRONG AND POWERFUL.

DO NOT WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE.

SAVE AMERICA 
Together we will hold and EXPAND our Congressional Majority to finish the job of Making America Great Again!

Thank you,

President Trump

SAVE AMERICA


Select amount


OR


Your donation will be directly sent to Trump Save America JFC

Total:$0.00

By metmike - Sept. 15, 2026, 2:32 p.m.
Like Reply

President Trump - Alert

Mon 9/14/2026 11:41 AM

Mike, will you sign my petition before the clock runs out and HELL BREAKS LOOSE?  ‌ ‌


Liberals have solidified a massive turnout machine made up of illegal aliens. This is the core reason they refuse to sign the SAVE America Act, which mandates Voter ID into law.


THIS IS LUDICROUS.


With less than 85 days left until Election Day, we must do everything we can to pass the SAVE America Act, or all hell will break loose.



If millions of Americans sign my petition TODAY, our voice will be so loud that they will have no choice but to pass the SAVE America Act and send it to my desk to sign into law.


SIGN VOTER ID PETITION 
 Together, we will establish safe and secure elections in the USA!


- DJT
SIGN VOTER ID PETITION 








By metmike - Sept. 18, 2026, 4:49 p.m.
Like Reply
President Trump - AlertThu 9/17/2026 11:46 AM
Respond through my only September Trump Poll!!  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌




You qualified as a top 1% of MAGA Patriot in , so I had to ask my cabinet - should I choose Mike to be my next Press Secretary?
They told me that I can’t exactly give you the job just because you ranked in the top 1% BUT I can’t wait to tell you this:
Your 1% qualification unlocks my exclusive Trump Polls. Will you be one of the allies that help me make this HUGE DECISION?
SEPTEMBER TRUMP POLL 
QUESTION #1:


Before 5am, I need to know — who would YOU nominate to be my next Press Secretary?
SUBMIT RESPONSE
By metmike - Sept. 18, 2026, 4:51 p.m.
Like Reply

President Trump - Alert<contact@email.donaldjtrump.com>

Friend

Reluctantly, I must inform you that we have nine weeks.
Nine weeks to keep the House. Nine weeks to keep the Senate. Nine weeks to stop them from reversing the greatest comeback in the history of our country.
With a heavy heart, DO NOT WAIT until October. I’m asking you to chip in $15, $25, or $47 to become an Official MAGA Member TODAY. >
Without support FROM YOU, we could run out of funds to call, text, and advertise in the states that determine Congress.
I believe you won’t let that happen.
Together, we will continue Making America Great Again!
DONATE 
Thank you,


President Donald J. Trump


By metmike - Sept. 19, 2026, 3:52 p.m.
Like Reply




I’m setting my title aside today, Mike.


Today, I’m not the President or the Commander-in-Chief.

I’m just Donald Trump - a father and grandfather - and a man who is fighting every single day to Make our Country Great Again.

Not just for my family, but the families of every single American.

And every single day I wake up, put on my suit, and sit in the Oval Office, that is what gives me the strength to continue my fight.

That’s why I’m reaching out to you today.

For the past two years, we have fought every single day to create an America that our children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren can be proud of.

NO TAXES ON TIPS/ SOCIAL SECURITY
RECORD LOW PHARMACEUTICAL PRICES
ZERO ILLEGAL CROSSINGS
AMERICA RESPECTED ON THE WORLD STAGE
STAND WITH TRUMP 
But now, everything is at stake.

As you read this, the Radical Left are surging in polls across the nation.

There’s nothing they want more than to destroy the victories we have achieved.

But I will NEVER SURRENDER and let them succeed, because we CANNOT let that happen.

Can I count on your support to help me keep MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN?

Please, I’m not asking as your President - I’m just asking as Donald Trump, a man fighting for our nation’s future.

Defeat now is not an option. MAGA cannot afford to lose.

WILL YOU STAND WITH ME TODAY?
STAND WITH TRUMP


By metmike - Sept. 21, 2026, 11:43 a.m.
Like Reply

President Trump - Alert<contact@email.donaldjtrump.com>

Friend


FROM THE DESK OF DONALD J. TRUMP

Is there anything you want to say to me, Mike?

I’ve got something I’ve been dying to tell you:

Will you say it back: “I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING PRESIDENT TRUMP”?
RESPOND TO ME
RESPOND TO ME 
I don't care what the DERANGED RADICAL LEFTISTS think.

I don't care what the MARXISTS AND FASCISTS think.

I don’t care what the AMERICA-HATING DEMOCRATS think.

I only care about YOU!

After everything we’ve been through, can you STILL say it without flinching: “I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING PRESIDENT TRUMP”?
RESPOND TO ME 
Sincerely,
Donald J. Trump
RESPOND TO ME 


By metmike - Sept. 21, 2026, 11:47 a.m.
Like Reply

President Trump - Alert<contact@email.donaldjtrump.com>

Friend



In life, doubting is easy. Faith takes strength.

Ten years ago, we achieved the impossible together.

Now, a decade later, we have to do the same again.

As you read this, the Radical Left is gearing up to destroy the MAGA movement once and for all.

Everything we have fought for is in danger.

Please, as one of my supporters, I have penned a handwritten letter I’d like you to read:

READ TRUMP’S MESSAGE >>> 
MAGA TRUTH BOMB

By metmike - Sept. 21, 2026, noon
Like Reply

This is metmike.

What I am doing here is allowing Donald Trump's messages into my mailbox as if I'm a member of his  MAGA cult so that I can be an insider/whistle blower exposing him. 

Cult leaders like Donald Trump,  use psychological manipulation, behavioral conditioning, and coercive control to recruit, indoctrinate, and retain members


Erin Gruwell Quote: “Evil prevails when good people do nothing.”


AI Overview

 About 15% to 20% of U.S. adults (roughly 40 to 50 million people) identify as part of the MAGA movement, according to polling data from Statista and YouGov. [1, 2]Key Breakdown of Numbers
  • Total U.S. Adults: Recent surveys show that overall adult support hovers just under 20%.
  • Among Republicans: Roughly 52% to 60% of self-identified Republicans say they belong to the MAGA wing of the party.
  • Broader Voter Base: Donald Trump's broader 2024 voting coalition included roughly 77 million voters, though not all voters in that group explicitly adopt the "MAGA" label. [1, 2, 3]
Because "MAGA" is an informal political movement rather than a registered political party with official membership rolls, the exact head count changes based on how different polls define supporters and how respondents view the label over time.


++++++++++++++++

The Geography of MAGA

https://www.nationhoodlab.org/the-geography-of-maga/


++++++++++++         

At a campaign event in Iowa, Trump had a unusual way of describing his voters' loyalty.

January 23, 2016

https://abcnews.com/video/36474929/

Donald Trump Explains ‘I Could Shoot Somebody’ Comment (Video)

Republican presidential frontrunner tells “Face the Nation” he has “far greater loyalty than any other candidate”

AI Overview

Cult leader tactics are manipulative methods used to gain, maximize, and maintain absolute power over followers. [1]

Initial Recruitment & Attraction

  • Love-bombing: Showering new targets with excessive praise, affection, and attention to create quick emotional attachment.
  • Charisma and Specialness: Presenting an appealing persona and making recruits feel uniquely chosen for a higher purpose.
  • Foot-in-the-Door: Asking for small commitments at first, then gradually increasing demands for time, money, and loyalty. [1, 2, 3, 4]

Isolation and Control

  • Cutting Ties: Forcing or pressuring members to distance themselves from friends, family, and jobs who might offer a different perspective.
    • Us vs. Them Mentality: Framing the outside world as dangerous, hostile, or evil to make leaving unthinkable.


      • Thought-Terminating Cliches: Using simple, rehearsed catchphrases to shut down critical thinking and debate.
      Gaslighting: Causing individuals to doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.
    • +++++++++++++++
     AI OverviewFormer cult member: Trump used techniques and tactics ...Donald Trump uses communication and behavioral strategies—such as demanding absolute loyalty, creating an "us versus them" mindset, and using repeated catchphrases—that many cult experts and psychologists compare to the tactics of authoritarian leaders. Mental health professionals and sociologists, including cult expert Dr. Steven Hassan, point to several specific methods he uses to build deep devotion among his followers: Us Versus Them Mentality
    • Dividing society: He splits the world into two groups: good (his supporters) and evil (his opponents).
    • Demonizing outsiders: Critics, the media, and political opponents are framed not just as wrong, but as active enemies of the people.
    • Making followers feel special: He tells his base they are part of a special, chosen inside group ("the forgotten men and women") who alone know the truth. 
    Loaded Language and Catchphrases
    • Repeating buzzwords: He uses emotional, repeated terms like "fake news," "witch hunt," or "the deep state" to trigger immediate feelings of anger or defensiveness.
    • Simplifying complex problems: He offers simple, black-and-white answers to difficult national issues.
    • Redefining reality: Repeated phrases train followers to react to specific words rather than objective facts. 
    Demand for Absolute Loyalty
    • Expecting total devotion: He expects his followers and party members to support him fully, making disagreement feel like betrayal.
    • Isolating critics: Anyone who leaves his inner circle or criticizes him is publicly mocked, belittled, and cast out of the political in-group. 
    Controlling Truth and Facts
    • Attacking independent sources: He trains his followers to distrust traditional news, science, and democratic institutions, positioning himself as the only reliable source of truth.
    • Creating alternative facts: He repeats false claims until his supporters accept them over physical evidence or common knowledge. 
    While some political scientists view this behavior as standard populist politics pushed to an extreme, many behavioral experts argue it mimics the psychological control seen in high-control groups. If you'd like, I can help you:
    • Explore the BITE model (Behavior, Information, Thought, Emotion control) used to define cults
    • Look at historical comparisons to other populist or authoritarian figures
    • Read more about the psychology of political loyalty
    • Commonwealth Club World Affairs
      Cult-like Behavior in Extreme Trump Followers
      Mar 30, 2021 — According to Dr. Steven Hassan, a mental health professional who has been helping people leave destructive cults since 1976, forme...
    • European Consortium for Political Research (ECPR)Explaining the Trump loyalty cult phenomenon
      Donald Trump has managed to radicalise the Republican party. His charismatic authority created a putative 'cult' following of loyalty...
    • ++++++++++
    • If you are part of MAGA and reading this. I am trying to HELP you!!!! Donald Trump is using you. I have nothing to gain except feeling good about being an honorable person, doing the right thing based on using authentic facts/truths while educating people with solid, indisputable  principles which is the objective of this forum.
    • I voted for Donald Trump in 2016 and again in 2024. I am being your best friend telling you what you need to hear/know.

    • Thomas - "When you want to help people, you tell them the truth. When you want to help yourself, you tell them what they want to hear." -Thomas Sowell Want more quotes,

By metmike - Sept. 22, 2026, 10:05 a.m.
Like Reply

Donald Trump Launches ‘Trump TV’ 3 Days After Banning Multiple News Outlets from the White House

The launch came after Trump announced he was banning CNN, MS NOW and Politico from the White House

https://people.com/donald-trump-launches-trump-tv-3-days-after-banning-multiple-news-outlets-12133925

By metmike - Sept. 23, 2026, 9:04 a.m.
Like Reply

The latest brainwash reinforcement from Donald Trump in the mailboxes of the MAGA cult:

President Trump - Alert<contact@email.donaldjtrump.com>

Friend


(1) INVITATION FOR Mike%!

MAGA FIRST MEMBERSHIP
I'm extending this exclusive offer to Mike because I can ALWAYS count on you to be the:
FIRST to lead the charge
FIRST to defend our nation
FIRST to rely on
JOIN MAGA FIRST MEMBERSHIP 


With the clock ticking down to the biggest midterm elections of all time, I know you will be one of the first to sign up for my very prestigious membership.


This is something not all MAGA Patriots have earned, but Mike, I have seen your dedication, and personally wanted to give you this opportunity.
JOIN MAGA FIRST MEMBERSHIP 
Spots can only stay open until midnight tonight because we need to start strategizing IMMEDIATELY. SIGN UP TODAY!


I look forward to you leading the charge with me by becoming one of the founding members of the MAGA FIRST MEMBERSHIP TODAY!
Thank you,
President Trump 

JOIN MAGA FIRST MEMBERSHIP 


By metmike - Sept. 23, 2026, 11:58 a.m.
Like Reply

Here's another one from this morning: 

President Trump - Alert<contact@email.donaldjtrump.com>

Friend


From Trump: Next time give me a heads up if you’re running behind. After all, I’m running America!!

I can’t wait much longer.

MY WIFI WILL BE CHOPPY IN THE AIR; THAT’S WHY I’VE BEEN WAITING ON YOUR RESPONSE.
All I’m asking is that you take my MAGA Census within the next 5 minutes.
TAKE MAGA CENSUS 
- The Midterm Elections are almost less than 50 days away and we’ll be riding on thin ice without you.
I’m relying on you -
TAKE MAGA CENSUS 

By metmike - Sept. 27, 2026, 9:57 p.m.
Like Reply

Sunday's MAGA cult reinforcement:


It is the honor of my life to serve as your President. We are in the fight of our lives to save this nation and I just want you to know:

I am your warrior. I am your justice. And for those who have been wronged and betrayed, I am your retribution.
STAND WITH TRUMP 
Our country stands at a crossroads, between those of us who love our nation and those who want to tear it apart and restart.

I need you to know:

I love our nation, I love our tradition, and most of all I love Mike!
STAND WITH TRUMP 
You have stood with me through the fake impeachments, phony witch hunts, and even the flying bullets they have sent my way.
That is why I know you will not let me down.

I'm humbly asking you, with less than 60 days until the biggest midterm elections of our lifetime, will you chip in anything you can to help unleash a MAGA landslide.

Thank you,
President Donald J. Trump
STAND WITH TRUMP 

By metmike - Oct. 2, 2026, 2:24 p.m.
Like Reply

Wednesday:

President Trump<contact@email.donaldjtrump.com>

Friend

By metmike - Oct. 2, 2026, 2:26 p.m.
Like Reply

Thursday:

President Trump

Friend



President Trump addressed the nation.
He spoke directly to Mike about the dangers of losing this midterm election: 
“If we lose, you’re going to lose your border. You’re going to lose your tax cuts. You’re going to lose your safety and security.”


STAND WITH TRUMP 
Patriot, we are in the fight of our lives, MAGA has been delivering historic wins, but the Democrats are on the verge of taking them all away. 
If they win the midterms in a few short weeks, everything we have worked towards over the decade WILL BE GONE. 


STAND WITH TRUMP 
President Trump has been working day and night for you, that is why we are going to surprise him. 
We are launching a top priority MAGA blitz for President Trump! PLEASE chip in before midnight tonight to help fuel a full MAGA LANDSLIDE IN NOVEMBER!
We are going to show him the results when he gets on Air Force One!


JOIN MAGA BLITZ
By metmike - Oct. 2, 2026, 2:27 p.m.
Like Reply

Friday:

President Trump<contact@email.donaldjtrump.com>

Friend





After everything the left has thrown at us, I need to know:


DO YOU STILL STAND WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP AND MAGA 100%?


YES 
NO 
SUBMIT RESPONSE 
Sincerely,
Donald J. Trump

By metmike - Oct. 4, 2026, 8:16 p.m.
Like Reply

Sunday:

President Trump - Alert<contact@email.donaldjtrump.com>

Friend

Right after I boarded Air Force One, I knew I had to get in contact with you.
My inner circle asked me not to send this out so soon, but I had to ask Mike this as soon as possible!
I value your opinion so much!
WILL YOU BACK PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP INT’L AIRPORT RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW? >
This is what the radical left is saying:
It makes me sick everytime I see the sign on I95.
I will NEVER fly in or out of that airport.
I would drive another 8 hours just to avoid going anywhere near that airport.
BACK DJT 
You’ve always stood by my side, so I know you’re thinking make flying great again, one airport at a time!


I can’t celebrate this huge honor until I hear back from you, so please say that you back DJT ASAP! >
STAND WITH TRUMP 


By metmike - Oct. 5, 2026, 11:26 a.m.
Like Reply

Monday's cult reinforcing email from Donald Trump:

President Trump<contact@email.donaldjtrump.com>

Friend

One-on-one talk with Trump!


I was told YOU were who I needed to talk to about this, -fname.-


A lot of people are telling me conflicting things, so I wanted to hear from someone I trust…


How is MAGA looking ahead of midterms?
Is there anything I should know about?
Is there anything I should be worried about?
Is there anything you’d like to share with me?


I was told that I needed feedback ASAP, and from those we trust the most.


That’s YOU!


I’ve been wanting to get in touch with you for a while, so I’m hoping you’ll tell me everything!


This is your DIRECT LINE to share your thoughts with me and ONLY me.


But I can only stay on this line for 18 more minutes, or else I’ll have to ask the next patriot in line!


RESPOND TO TRUMP 
  1. How is MAGA looking ahead of midterms?
  2. Is there anything I should know about?
  3. Is there anything I should be worried about?
  4. Is there anything you’d like to share with me?
RESPOND TO TRUMP 



By metmike - Oct. 6, 2026, 10:32 a.m.
Like Reply

Here's the Tuesday MAGA brainwash email.

Again, people that don't belong to MAGA are not getting these messages. If they did, they would delete them or stop them.  

When I voted from Donald Trump in 2024, it somehow involved me getting on a list that I might even have signed up for at the time. 

I never cancelled out of that. I was also getting all the Biden/Harris emails that continue to this day. I like to see what the messages are that they are emailing out to millions of people. 

Before the 2024 election, I was also copying the Biden/Harris messages, similar to this but an order of magnitude less in scale. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I make a promise, my hand doesn't get tied up with favors owed.

President Trump<contact@email.donaldjtrump.com>

Friend



In life, doubting is easy. Faith takes strength.

Ten years ago, we achieved the impossible together.

Now, a decade later, we have to do the same again.

As you read this, the Radical Left is gearing up to destroy the MAGA movement once and for all.

Everything we have fought for is in danger.

Please, as one of my supporters, I have penned a handwritten letter I’d like you to read:


READ TRUMP’S MESSAGE >>> 
MAGA TRUTH BOMB 

+++++++
When I make a promise, my hand doesn't get tied up with favors owed.
+++++++++++++
metmike: Actually, that is exactly what defines Donald Trump. 

By metmike - Oct. 10, 2026, 9:41 p.m.
Like Reply

October 10, 2026

Friend

RENEW MEMBERSHIP 
The cameras were still packing up.


As soon as President Trump finished taking questions from a hostile press corps in the Rose Garden, one of his top aides walked straight up to him and handed him a clean, professional binder.


President Trump didn’t smile for the cameras. He opened the binder and started reviewing it immediately.


Inside that binder was a small message in fine print “we regret to inform you that Mike from did not renew their MAGA Membership before your deadline.


Trump immediately told us not to give up on you! He said Mike is a true MAGA Patriot who never gives up, especially when AMERICA IS ON THE LINE.


As a result, we provided you with a FINAL 5-HOUR EXTENSION to renew your MAGA membership before the doors close for good. Will you be a shoulder for MAGA to lean on during the midterms? 


RENEW MEMBERSHIP 
If you’re willing, will you make a donation of any amount to support MAGA ahead of the midterms? Your support will bridge the gap we currently face against the Democrats. >


As soon as you donate, welcome back to the only official MAGA Membership. Trump will be delighted to see your name back on the roster.


RENEW MEMBERSHIP 

By metmike - Oct. 11, 2026, 2:31 p.m.
Like Reply

A

Donation Logo

FROM TRUMP

 

Did I do something wrong?

 

I need your help to make sure my messages are getting through to TOP PATRIOTS in your area.

 

Please confirm recipient by responding below!

 

SECURE TRUMP PORTAL

How old are you?

Where do you live?

Do the majority of your political beliefs align with those of the people in your state?

Do the majority of your political beliefs align with those of your family?

Do you support President Trump?

Do you fully believe that President Trump is the best President of all times?

Would you like to share anything with President Trump?

Would you make a personal sacrifice today to support President Trump’s efforts to protect our nation?

Select amount


OR


Your donation will be directly sent to Trump Save America JFC

Total:$0.00