If Clinton had won
8 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - Sept. 16, 2018, 10:45 p.m.

Would we be having this same investigation by Mueller?

Comments
By carlberky - Sept. 16, 2018, 11:52 p.m.
Like Reply

No. Different cast of characters. Comey would still be in charge.

By mcfarm - Sept. 17, 2018, 7 a.m.
Like Reply

comey, page, struyok, mcabe, clapper, brennen or....all the deep state would still be happily in charge.;........telling all of us how they are so much smarter...so smart in fact that election do not even matter any more, they will take care of it

By GunterK - Sept. 17, 2018, 11:52 a.m.
Like Reply

If she had won, her "charitable foundation" would have grown to about 5-6 billion dollars. All recent 'donations" would have been transferred to her account in Qatar, to join the 1.8 billion that was transferred in 2016.

The Deplorables in the US would be rounded up and sent to any of the numerous FEMA camps for "reorientation"

The US would have launched a preemptive nuclear strike on Iran, as she had stated in 2016.

Iran would have allied with NK. NK would have launched nuclear armed ICBMs to strike the major cities in the US, and the US would have retaliated and wiped out NK...which in turn would have exposed China to radiation, and they are now preparing a retaliatory strike on the US.

Illegal immigration would have slowed down to a trickle, since people South of the border would see the mushroom clouds in the North, convincing them that being exposed to radiation was not worth the trip to visit all their relatives.

The market forum (and all other forums) would be like internet ghost towns, since we all would be hiding in our fall-out shelters (those not sent to FEMA camps).

Hilary would be sitting in her mansion in Qatar, laughing and saying "what difference does it make/"

Sorry, Ms. Clinton, I was just trying to be sarcastic. Please forgive me, and good luck for your run in 2020

By carlberky - Sept. 17, 2018, 1:25 p.m.
Like Reply

" Sorry, Ms. Clinton, I was just trying to be sarcastic. Please forgive me, and good luck for your run in 2020. "

Gunter, she is an irrelevant loser, and IMHO, will have no support from the Democrat Party or voters. 

By Lacey - Sept. 19, 2018, 6:56 p.m.
Like Reply

If Clinton had one WW3 would be two years along by now.  Your children and grandchildren would be fighting for the bankers.  And remember, females would be fighting as well.

By carlberky - Sept. 19, 2018, 8:51 p.m.
Like Reply

Lacey, WW3 will not last 2 years.

By wglassfo - Sept. 19, 2018, 9:18 p.m.
Like Reply

So why are we trying to start WW111 in Syria

By TimNew - Sept. 20, 2018, 5:30 a.m.
Like Reply

We don't do world wars anymore.  We just have multiple small scale shooting wars here and there that never quite end.